Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,418 members, 7,891,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (549139 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Wilfem(m): 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2010
masepat:

Please has anyone seen or heard from Benom? shocked

I was also anxious to hear from him too. At least he should have been through with the interview by now.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by callygood: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2010
we all are waiting for him
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Superbrain(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2010
@ masepat, you've got mail.
@ benom, where art thou?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by masepat: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2010
Superbrain,
Yeah. You gave half of the gist! Check and revert when you are free.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Peedeepee: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2010
Please House i need some help because i just checked on the US embassy website but could not find any available interview date in Lagos or Abuja for Student Visas this year. I need an interview date for the 2nd week of december. Anyone with appointments to resell to me? Please contact me via dixonchrist@gmail .com. Thank you.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cuddlemii: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2010
Doesn't anyone have benom's number at all. Call him and lets know whats up.

@benom,

Benom, don't wanna call u venom, hope u r not sipping Rom.

Where are you? How was ur interview?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by benom(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2010
i got itttttttttttttttt,
I will post my experience later.
I need to eat now abeg, I no fit chop before i come here.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by chux4liv(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2010
benom:

i got itttttttttttttttt,

CONGRATULOBIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cuddlemii: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2010
BENOM

YOU KNOW HOW WE DO. COME PAY DOWRY FOR OUR YARD COS I WILL MARRY U. CONGRATS LOVE
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by masepat: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2010
Congrats. I am screaminggggggggggggggggggggg.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by callygood: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2010
@Benom

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We the remaining people will rejoys together with you after our interview
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by solo4deji(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2010
benom congrat am happy 4 u

come on and tell us ur experience at d embassy
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Superbrain(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2010
benom:

i got itttttttttttttttt,

My brother from another mother! Congrats bro. Where the party at?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Peedeepee: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2010
Again,House Please i need someone to help with with information on how i can get an interview date in December. There seems to be no more available dates this year and i need a date for the 2nd week of december to catch up with the spring session. I look forward to positive suggestions on the way forward, Thank you , dixonchrist@gmail.com
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by solo4deji(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2010
Peedeepee i doubt it if u are going to see second week of dec.

i no dat there still date in dec but not dat 2 week ok

if u are ready u can call me on dis 07092002506 or solo4bean88 dat is my yahoo messanger ok

if u dey serious
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Wilfem(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2010
benom:

i got itttttttttttttttt,

I'm indeed happy for you. This's a confirmation that the rest of us too will be successful at the end of our interview too.
Kindly accept my congratulations. We'll be so pleased to read the details of the interview. Enjoy yourself.
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by masepat: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2010
Posted by: solo4deji
Insert Quote

if u are ready u can call me on dis 07092002506 or solo4bean88 dat is my yahoo messanger ok

if u dey serious

Who be this sef? lipsrsealed
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by tochuksj(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2010
congrats BENOM,
my heart is beating faster,
Don't stay till night before you post ur interview. I cannot wait.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by chux4liv(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2010
masepat:

Posted by: solo4deji
Insert Quote

if u dey serious

Who be this sef? lipsrsealed

@Masepat, Naa one of our dude here, no be scammer naa correct guy, wink wink wink wink
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by benom(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2010
before i post my experience, let me sound a note of advice to all.
PLEASE KNOW INDEPTH YOUR COURSE CURRICULUM IN THE SCHOOL YOU ARE GOING TO ESPECIALLY YOUR FIRST YEAR COURSES.
THEN PREPARE TO TELL THEM SERIES OF STEPS YOU TOOK TO SELECT YOUR SCHOOL.
They don't care much about your documents oh!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by benom(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2010
i discovered that your first 1 minute with the VO counts a lot.
Dont stammer. Just face him. I was able to draw a similarity between the questions they were all asking.
1. Why did u choose this school. They want to hear what u know about the legacy of the school, how their curriculum suites u. Please dont tell the it is because they offer the course. A guy said that today and was denied with the VO saying that other schools offer thesame coirse too.

2. How did u come to know about the school. Please dont lie. A guy told them today that his prof recomended the school and the VO ended up tying up the guy in a web of questions the guy cld not answer concerning his lecturer. I simply told the that i did my research online at petersons.com, usnews.com and braintrack.com. After that, i then wrote to the international student services dept of the school and I made my choices based on the replies i got.

3. What will u be learning when you get to school. This is where most people were turned upside down. Please know your courses. Their credit hrs and its practicability.

I showed only my sponsor's letter and statement. NO OTHER DOCUMENT WAS ASK FROM ME.
TAKE THE DOCS ANYWAY CAUSE U DONT KNOW THE ONES U WILL BE ASKED TO PRODUCE.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by chux4liv(m): 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2010
@Benom, That is chapter one, Move to chapter TWO , remember what I told you about taking your document there but do not show it to them unless if asked, We dey listen
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cuddlemii: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2010
chux4liv:

@Benom, That is chapter one, Move to chapter TWO , remember what I told you about taking your document there but do not show it to them unless if asked, We dey listen

Mentallo, you have started. Free my husband oh let him air his views. Freedom of speech is still part of our fundamental human rights

@benom

All this has been discussed in the thread before and remember the pray and practice thing. Continue, we are all ears.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cappadona123: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2010
American student visa is d easiest!!!

Robinson capt!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2010
Benom

Congratulation and jubilation, celebration in Nairaland, I know you will definitely come back with Goods new and the only thing that pains me, is that you will be getting married to my future queen (cuddlemii). lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Once again Congratulation and may God bless you with the little advice you give for those of us still going for interview.

@House,  Who's Next?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by solo4deji(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2010
benom base on question 1,2,3 wat did they accept 2 say

coz i can see those questions are somehow
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by benom(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2010
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by taiwowalls: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2010
@ benom, Congratulations,
I hope that you enjoy your studies, America is really a land of opportunities,
take care,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cappadona123: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2010
@benom,am happy for u!!!

Sky is my office!!!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 4ril: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2010
@benom

sorry 4 d delay in posting my experience, I've been trying to remember what happened, So far this is the little i could gather.
Me: good afternoon
VO: pls pass me your docs.
Why are u going to the US
Me: To study
VO.: where
Me: tells him
VO: why did u choose this school
Me: they have a proven track record and their curriculum is well structured.
VO: what are u going to study
Me: tells him
VO: what trainingss will u be recieving as a part of your curriculum
Me: tells him about the major breakdown of my course as stated in the dept. Website.
VO: What will u be learning during your first year
Me: tells him my first year course content as stated on the university website.
VO: what will u be doing with your degree when u come back to nigeria.
At this point, the vo had already made up his mind from the way he just brushed aside my half answer and even help me with an answer.
VO: who will be sponsoring u
Me tells him. Show him lettter and statement.
VO: pls take this slip and collect your visa on monday.
many many other talk which i was no longer listening to,

Na baba God do am o! Just pray cause this guy was very strict and he denied 3 people in my presence but gave me.

I WAS SO SHOCKED TO DISCOVER THAT THEY LOGIN TO YOUR SCHOOL WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY U PASS THEM your DOCS, THEY DONT HIDE IT, U WILL SEE IT FROM WHERE U STAND.

Congrats friend, I'm really happy for you!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by james2020(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2010
@benom I'm very very happy 4 u, pls u said u passed d VO a letter and statement of a/c of ur sponsor. I want to knw which letter it is, and what it is made up of. Also did u go wit an affidavit of support? Also wat did u tell VO u are going to do in first year and whats d amount in ur sponsors account, cos mine will be about 4.3 million, please let me hv ur number and email. Tnx
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by james2020(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2010
@benom u said VO asked u to pass ur docs wen u entered. Wats d docs u passed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.