Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (549135 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by masepat: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2010
Superbrain,
Lol. No mind that guy. He changed my mood. You know it is very much unlike me na! grin
We all know how people's stories have built all of us here; excluding no one! Why then should someone brag about not posting his? Anyway, I know say na your friend. No vex, wink

Has Wilfem's interview date changed from 15th Nov? Mine is 29th. Where is 4ril?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by naggy: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2010
yes oh, if you think I referred to you as the fool during the battle period, please I'm sorry oh. You requested this and I don apologise now so this is it. Haha, Nairaland too funny! *winks*

@ house, this place is getting too boring, what's happening nah? We follow go the labour strike?? Next applicants for interview, pls come forth and liven up the atmosphere! God bless us all.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cuddlemii: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2010
@house
The Nov 15th Candidate is Wilfrem but the last time we had a chat he said his i-20 had not yet arrived and would arrive after 15th or so. I dont know whats up with him though

@wilfrem

If u need help, holla at the house and let the "gurus" help ya ok

My men are no more at logger heads, for that u deserve a muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Keep it up and u wld get a Ooh--La--La
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Wilfem(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2010
My school actually insisted that I must make a non-refundable deposit of $1000, before they can issue me the I-20, I later made the payment last week Monday, but up till now, I've not gotten the Form I-20 yet, that's why I contemplated cancelling the interview, but my fear now is about getting another date. Or I might have to apply for an 'emergency' appointment.
@ House, what do you think?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cuddlemii: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2010
@wilfrem

See why I was pissed at u for paying such amount of money to get a date in the 1st place. What a waste

@Sealords

this is ur department, where ya at. Mr visa date.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Wilfem(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2010
Cuddlemii:

@wilfrem

See why I was pissed at u for paying such amount of money to get a date in the 1st place. What a waste

@Sealords

this is your department, where ya at. Mr visa date.

Its someone here on this very thread that advised me to book an appointment, when I've still not gotten the I-20, but I'm hopeful I'll still get another date. Only that I'm not so sure of how long it'll be, but I'd prefer something of about two weeks from now
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by mistermm(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2010
Attention

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by chux4liv(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2010
mistermm:

Attention
Naa WHO BE THIS OOO, abi DADDY SHOCKY want collect visa tooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Wilfem(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2010
mistermm:

Attention

This thread is not meant for any form of advert like this. please find the appropiate thread to litter with adverts like that.
Moderator, pls delete this post/advert A.S.A.P
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by masepat: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
I just sent an email to you Wilfem.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Wilfem(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2010
@masepat,
Got it & also replied.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by benom(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2010
hi guys, i'm up for Nov 15th, Very very nervous right now.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cuddlemii: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2010
@ benom

4 days to go, where and what time is ur interview.

Practice and Pray. Please stay off Chandon & Moet for now. lol

You would be fine baby
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by benom(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2010
@cuddlemi, its in Lagos 10.00am.

My sponsor only gave me his bank statement and passbook. I hope that will be enough
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 4ril: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2010
@ masepat
Superbrain,
Lol. No mind that guy. He changed my mood. You know it is very much unlike me na!
We all know how people's stories have built all of us here; excluding no one! Why then should someone brag about not posting his? Anyway, I know say na your friend. No vex,

Has Wilfem's interview date changed from 15th Nov? Mine is 29th. Where is 4ril?

My chairman I'm here. In fact, I come here every day. Since the moment guys started raining insults on them selves, over the controversy of the visa lottery/F1 visa issue, I decided to maintain a low profile here. Aroy 1 and others exchanging insults eventually made this place unattractive to me. I don't like to be spotted in the scenes of confusion and insults. That is why I remain mute, but I still visit this thread everyday. But I scout for only reasonable comments though, and not insults or unnecessary self gratification.

Well, thank God I assume the rain of arguments and insults are over. That is why you can read from me now. As long as peace remains here, I will continue to contribute till I share my own testimony. Mine is Dec 1, but I'm still trying to find a solution to an unexpected challenge I have with my sponsor. But I hope everything will be fine before this week runs out.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2010
@ cuddlemii

pls leave me alone cus i dey see my period ooooo, but i have book late dec and i knew everything happen for a reason,

@benom

I know you will definitely come back here with close UP teeth on Monday, Let me know when get it, make we go celebrate am 4 Rita lori 4 NYSC secretariat 4 surulere
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by tochuksj(m): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2010
Guys, I am very happy OOO. I don c my live I-20. I don know aw 2 take get aw 2 get d sponsorship letter. I need sure, good and verified documents cos i dey go for undergraduate study so i wan go extramile. Some ppl talk say make i tell my sponsor say meke im go swear affidavit say im go provide all available funds. Is is necessary?? Abeg HOUSE. I need you,,,,,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ogbiti112: 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2010
i think is not really important that ur sponsor sworn an affi, the only important thing is that he gives you letter of introduction and also letter that accompanying the statement of account cos he be like say them dey verify every things now ooooo, even me self dey go on the 19th i pray it gets successful.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ogbiti112: 12:10am On Nov 12, 2010
please moderator i guess this site is not for advert, rather for education, abeg who won do advert make he contact AIT FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT. Attention
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ogbiti112: 12:22am On Nov 12, 2010
please my fellow applicants, i have a challenge, my sponsor don gree to give me his statement of account, and all other necessary documents plus company's registration certificate, land purchase receipt, survey documents, letter of sponsorship and more so tax clearance certificate, but my challenge is that, the money in his account at the moment is just like 1.2 million, but he is saying that since the account balance dey low that we should cut the statement of account from the date he had a good amount of money in the account, cos he had to withdraw most of the money in his account when he was traveling to germany, please i want to know if this can result to any form of problem during verification though the account has always receive good amount of money, but my sponsor just came back from germany and he has not made any sale to boost the account.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ogbiti112: 12:35am On Nov 12, 2010
well is good you have paid the fee, but me for advise you go for colleges cos they don't charge any thing till you get your 1-20 and they are easier to get admissions, me for advise you to sell the appointment then use the bar book another, I have to pay as much as 40k just to get date for December and even till now i never get my slip but the woman that is booking the appointment called me to to say the the appointment has been booked for on the 9th of next month. All the same i wish you well man
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by djunit1(m): 6:36am On Nov 12, 2010
Any body for the house wey get 30k to waste just to book appointment should contact me lol. I guarantee you say you go get date this year.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by james2020(m): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2010
Guys i need help oo, my school says they will register my data into the student exchange visitor system and get me the sevis registration receipt. Also my sponsor owns a school and has it registered with corporate affairs commission, he said he'll give me his certificate of incorporation and his personal income tax, my question is this:
1. I hope i don't need to pay the sevis fee.
2. I hope my sponsor does not need to also pay the company tax, since he is the owner of the company and pays tax, i hope he does not need to giv tax certificate frm his personal income tax and also d company tax. Tnx u can reply me also wit things i need 4 my interview or email it at jameschuks89@yahoo.com
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ogbiti112: 7:24am On Nov 12, 2010
if your sponsor is giving statement of account of his/her company, then you will need company tax clearance certificate to back it up not individual. then if you have not paid for the servis fee before now you have to pay it and get your receipt before your interview date, if not security no go even allow you pass gate.Thanks and i wish you well.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ogbiti112: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2010
PLEASE HOUSE, CAN ANY BODY GIVE LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS THAT I NEED TO GO ALONG WITH ON MY INTERVIEW DATE, I WILL BE SO GREATFUL TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL. shocked
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by solo4deji(m): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2010
ogbiti112 all you need is your

Sevis fee receipt
letter of acceptance from the school
I-20 form
your certificate school result or transcipt
your sponspors bank statement
MRV receipt
VFS
if you have computer certificate you can attach it with ur document
Letter from your sponsor i mean back up letter
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nwaoma009: 10:38am On Nov 12, 2010
hello house thank GOD dis house has return to its self now, no more insult and calling of names here again. is there anyother house member going on 29th nov at abuja. at house i have gotten my SAT and i got 1600 hope the con would not say any thing like my result is poor again.i still need ans to what i asked about the yr i left high school and what i have been doing. is like the house chooses who they ans their question. we all are the same here. no body can ask a question which is not important here. pls house lets help each other in all. who is the next to get d visa. up spring, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by tochuksj(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2010
@Nwoma,
I have d same problem with you. I meant the one of 'what i have been doing since i left high skul in 2008'
Pls HOUSE, i need a gud reason concerning this. Will computer course take 2yrs? And a certificate will be needed to back it up.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by naggy: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2010
honestly people are just over worrying themselves on stuff that are not too relevant. You can have all the documents in the world but if you are not able to convince the consular and articulate your academic plans, I say your visa will be most certainly denied. Aroy1 who had his interview, where was he asked for company or tax documents but yet he was granted. Can't people just follow his advise that documents contribute like 5 percent, the interview is the most essential aspect which you MUST ace. Is it a must your sponsor should have a company? If your asked what they do and you simply say they are a professor, lawyer what more again? Will you be penalized. People should just give it a break, it is discouraging to see people spend much time on this rather than focus on passing their interview which determines everything. By no means do I mean you shouldnt have tax or company document if it's within your reach but whereas it is not, will you kill yourself.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by naggy: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2010
And if your asked what you've been doing since high school and you decide to say you've been doing computer course (with a back up certificate) whereas in the real sense you didn't. Then you happen to fall into the hands of a consular who was a Computer Science major, and vast questions are raised. How will you be able to answer them and defend the certificate your presenting? Think twice but I am not discouraging you on the trend you wish to follow. Tochuksj, am referring to you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.