Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,417 members, 7,891,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:46 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (549138 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by james2020(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2010
Please someone shud help me wit d format of writing the sponsors letter. I need help with all documents needed at d embassy,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by fagbon01: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2010
whoa,
its being a while i came here and nice to hear good news.am happy for the new guys , i just want to drop some straight facts

If you have taken time to read all the thread great guys have posted and you think you've understood them all. dont be bothered by what the consulate think just think like the consulate and make sure you get the visa out.like they ones told me to do so, thats the major reason. grin cheesy wink

One other thing after you get am, please Yankee no be easy place to live oooooooo embarassed tongue cry
am serious, when bills catch you gba be you go cry say wetin you dey find, u go even dey blame yourself say why you come.am serious,please try know your plan and formulate am well before you land and please dont come to spoil some image some people have created, come to make Nigeria proud and yourself. so many guys are coming to make a full of themselves by hating and making their fellow Nigerian feel so bad and destroying some legacies which may affect the people coming after.
please dont think of yourself alone think of people coming behind, do onto others as you want them to do to you. try raise small dow or just make a concrete arraignment . i cant tell you say na war oooooo.
any how, the land is big enough for all. lets just know what we are here for, shocked cool angry grin cheesy
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2010
fagbon01:

whoa,
its being a while i came here and nice to hear good news.am happy for the new guys , i just want to drop some straight facts

If you have taken time to read all the thread great guys have posted and you think you've understood them all. dont be bothered by what the consulate think just think like the consulate and make sure you get the visa out.like they ones told me to do so, thats the major reason. grin cheesy wink

One other thing after you get am, please Yankee no be easy place to live oooooooo embarassed tongue cry
am serious, when bills catch you gba be you go cry say wetin you dey find, u go even dey blame yourself say why you come.am serious,please try know your plan and formulate am well before you land and please dont come to spoil some image some people have created, come to make Nigeria proud and yourself. so many guys are coming to make a full of themselves by hating and making their fellow Nigerian feel so bad and destroying some legacies which may affect the people coming after.
please dont think of yourself alone think of people coming behind, do onto others as you want them to do to you. try raise small dow or just make a concrete arraignment . i cant tell you say na war oooooo.
any how, the land is big enough for all. lets just know what we are here for, shocked cool angry grin cheesy
tell them like i told u,
u didnt mention hw u were making mincemeat out of those flagstaff babes grin grin
Good 1 though.

deevick246:

@ nethacker,how are u doing and where have u been all the while.l wanna chat with you about some issues,my yahoo id is deevick246.pls add me or you paste urs here so l can add u.
To all the string 2011 hopeful,God is more than able.
hv been around, u?i added u so i guess u shld c somtin like val2******
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by chux4liv(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2010
@House, Una, dey hear, so he who has EAR let them HEAR, Those who have been there have spoken ooooooo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2010
chux4liv:

@House, Una, dey hear, so he who has EAR let them HEAR, Those who have been there have spoken ooooooo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
tell them again!!!!! we r not trying to discourage peeps but if u r prepared,sky is ur limit but if u say u wan come hussle without knowing any1, shocked shocked shocked i cant shout oo lipsrsealed
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by layric: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2010
@ Superbrain,
pls can we get to chat on YM or you can add me or give me your number i will call you .
here is my yahoo id , layric01.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by abbeby: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2010
@fagbon01

Can we chat on YM this is my YM adebesh3004@yahoo.co.uk I will appreciate it if you can come on line now so that I can get clear over 1 issue
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Superbrain(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2010
layric:

@ Superbrain,
pls can we get to chat on YM or you can add me or give me your number i will call you .
here is my yahoo id , layric01.

I've been beeping you for some time.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by abbeby: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2010
@nethacker

Can we chat on YM this is my YM adebesh3004@yahoo.co.uk or FB if you can send me ur details I will appreciate it if you can come on line now so that I can get clear over 1 issue
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by abbeby: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2010
fagbon01:

whoa,

@fagbono1

Femmomo baba abeg we need to talk na ur person for GT, grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2010
abbeby:

@fagbono1

Femmomo baba abeg we need to talk na your person for GT, grin
i hv added u oga ebusiness grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by chux4liv(m): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2010
nethacker:

i hv added u oga ebusiness grin grin
Oga technology, processing cent, U no add am, the guy never see your buzzer, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by abbeby: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2010
@nethacker

Wasere ,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2010
abbeby:

@nethacker

Wasere ,
i mean on FB grin grin
or d proxy has been blocked again? shocked shocked shocked
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by chux4liv(m): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2010
nethacker:

i mean on FB grin grin
or d proxy has been blocked again? shocked shocked shocked
If they block am we hack am again now, according to your name, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by djunit1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2010
If you are coming alone without knowing any one out here I will be glad to help you. I can help because that is what happened with me. Just hit me up and I go gladly give you the little advice I get.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by abbeby: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2010
@djunit1

Can you log on to face book this my adebesh3004 let chat on this issue
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by djunit1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2010
Use Yahoo chat for now. FB is too personal.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2010
djunit1:

Use Yahoo chat for now. FB is too personal.
oga hw ur end dey go?se runs dey gel? grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by djunit1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2010
nethacker:

oga hw your end dey go?se runs dey gel? grin grin

Runs Never gel oooh But we dey push! Abeg nor vex, I go call you, I Just dey wait for the right time to do that. We needa talk real time
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2010
djunit1:

[b][/b]
Runs Never gel oooh But we dey push! Abeg nor vex, I go call you, I Just dey wait for the right time to do that. We needa talk real time
watagwan una end? grin
i mean wetin dey happen 4 ur end?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by djunit1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2010
I Just dey push sir.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by benom(m): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2010
@nethacker, fagbon, djunit abeg i need the 411 oh! Please lets chat. yim: benom55. I go appreciate all the info i fit get.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by tochuksj(m): 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2010
at djunit and d rest of the sure guyz, Abeg, i am not loose at dis end. My YIM is goldphils . I will like u guyz to either add me pls. My interview date is 16th. Heads are still down preparing.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by deevick246(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2010
nethacker:

hv been around, u?i added u so i guess u shld c somtin like val2******

@ nethacker,l didnt see anything from u jare.Here is my yahoo id again: deevick246. l beg make we yan.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2010
deevick246:

@ nethacker,l didnt see anything from u jare.Here is my yahoo id again: deevick246. l beg make we yan.
i don add u since cool
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by james2020(m): 1:51am On Nov 19, 2010
@djunit1, @benom what are d docs i need at d embassy, tell me all u went with. I want to know how or the format my sponsor will use in writing the letter of introduction. Please help me
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by biyiwilly(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2010
if you need comprehensive tutorials on GMAT GRE SAT IELT AND TOEFL you can connect with B2 CONSULTING , their office is located in Victoria island, TERRA KULTURE plot 1367 Tiamiyu Savage Street, off Ahmadu Bello way victoria Island lagos,

you can also visit their website on www.b2consultingng.com,

or you can call Adegbola on 08023343047, 08063114931

they can register u for any of the exams within 24 hours
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by biyiwilly(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2010
if you need comprehensive tutorials on GMAT GRE SAT IELT AND TOEFL you can connect with B2 CONSULTING , their office is located in Victoria island, TERRA KULTURE plot 1367 Tiamiyu Savage Street, off Ahmadu Bello way victoria Island lagos,

you can also visit their website on www.b2consultingng.com,

or you can call Adegbola on 08023343047, 08063114931

they can register u for any of the exams within 24 hours
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by james2020(m): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2010
Please i need help on how the letter of introduction by the sponsor is written. Also i want to know whether this letter of introduction accompanies the account statements or is it the affidavit of support frm d court? Pls direct me.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by djunit1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2010
Documents taken to the embassy vary. You may carry the whole of lagos state and the consular wont ask for anything. The VO that interviewed me spent all the time he had to interview me on ascertaining if my WAEC result legit or not. Afyter that the only other document he asked of me was bank statement. I had other documents like letter of sponsorship from my Pops and some other documents from his job but I was not asked any of those and I never showed them.

Take all the documents You have, pray and be ready. The interview is the easiest thing as long as you know what you are going to face. I did not know what I was going to face as I was made to believe I would just go in and then they ask the regular questions so I was ready to answer but that was not the case. That place is kind of intimidating if you've never been in a setting like that. Before my interview, I had never been in a setting like that and that is what threw me off balance but thank Go I got it in the end.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by james2020(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2010
@Djunit1 hows d interview setting, wen u came in did u just sit down, gv me skills and questions u were asked that will help me knw wat 2 xpect on that day.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.