Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,345 members, 7,881,281 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:44 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (548655 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by WARYZ(m): 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2011
Smoothsail tll the house how ur interview went,nd pls the full details intoto.I thank almighty Allah 4 u though.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by teebaba4: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2011
smoothsail:

Easily and Smoothly, your boy smoothsail has cruised to AMERICA!!!!! I got my own personal green ticket yesterday afternoon around 1:45pm at Abuja consular, Let's parry my people

@Naggy: you're the best, I just did as you said, but I multi tasked, it was not easy, but all thanks to God, I am just extra ordinarily happy. Your boy smoothsail is sailing to Minnesota.
great news , kudos baba !
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by rockafela(m): 12:40am On Jan 13, 2011
guys am making progressing everyday on my application process.
but i still need u guys to guide me.
It has gotten to the stage where i need to send my sponsor's financial details and the person in question is not my father either, but an uncle.
please i want to know if there is any problem with that.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by WARYZ(m): 1:26am On Jan 13, 2011
rockafela:

It has gotten to the stage where i need to send my sponsor's financial details and the person in question is not my father either, but an uncle.
no problms at all,if u like u can use ur uncles sisters nephews grandmothers grandparent,nd of which if u narrow it down its still you,ha ha ha.lol grin grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by naggy: 3:51am On Jan 13, 2011
Congratulations smoothsail! That's really great news oh and I'm so happy you 'sailed' through successfully at last, Start getting ready ahead of the journey and God bless you. Again, pray there are no delays in getting your passport back. Your going to Minnesota You may get in touch with Kwizzy I think that's where he's going to as well, that's if at all he hasn't reached there by now and are you still leaving with Arik? Don't forget to post your experience at your convenient, I'm sure your drenched with excitement, lol!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by rabbits207: 4:46am On Jan 13, 2011
@House,I finally picked my visa and i am currently in New Orleans.Thanks To Almighty God To Give My Path A Story.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by smoothsail: 5:40am On Jan 13, 2011
@Naggy:Thank you very much and I really appreciate God, you and everybody that participated in my success on this thread, you are all great and I love you all. Permit me to give you the full datails of my interview experience at my convenience because I had to multi task like naggy said the other time and I doubt it if this will work, although I already booked local flight from lagos back to abuja and abuja back to lagos and also booked arik international from Lagos to JFK new york which will be getting to America by 6:00am on friday morning, my situation is very critical and it may be risky if I decide to go, the school director advice me to stay back till fall because there is possibility of me wasting the ticket which costed about 370k and also have some problem with the immigration, so he just said I should chill till fall which I also buy the idea, I'm happy I at least have the visa nowa, I don't have to rush, I will sail smoothly, work, gather enough money before I travel so that I can enjoy myself better over there. Its always better not to rush. So I'm gonna take a refund from arik and wait till fall. Please I will like to know the earliest month I could travel for fall in order to be there early enough this time around.

@the house, please pardon me, I've been running up and down trying to make it up to my school deadline but God knows best, if I get to new york by 6:00am on friday morning, I will have to queue for checking in at immigration and POE so that will take nothing less than 2-3hours being the first time and also flight from NY to Mn is about 4-5hours and I still have to take a taxi from MSP airport to my school in marshall which is minimum of 3hours by taxi. So calculate all that together, your boy have to chill till fall. God knows the best. Will post my experience when I'm online on the pc soon. One love fellow NLander. I love you all. We shall all make it in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by jasmine21(f): 5:54am On Jan 13, 2011
Well, I am going to do the GMAT exam and please I wanna find out; is it very tough?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by savemysoul: 6:16am On Jan 13, 2011
So many of you we remenber me here though i post so much comment but i read alot about the contribution of the wise among us people like superbrain and so many others who doesn't see negative things happening but are always positive among all odds.
I was the guy who is 37 years old, married with 3 kids by the grace of God , graduate of HND mechanical who want to study computer science in Bsc in a College in new york NOT a University or master's degree.
why am i given you all this profile because of what many of us believe as Red Flag apart from those wonderful guys that i have who never see anything odd but positive,
Truly check my age,
college for that matter,
Bsc not Msc,
the truth is that i was in Abuja yesterday for an interview, lo and behold i was given the Visa,
yon know why, JESUS and you been POSITIVE,
Good morning guys, details shortly.
but many thanks to SuperBrain and other wonderful guys in the House, and for those who always see odd in the house please if you can NOT encourage others please don't KILL their spirit, may be you stop posting.Thank you.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by rockafela(m): 7:50am On Jan 13, 2011
WARYZ:

no problms at all,if u like u can use your uncles sisters nephews grandmothers grandparent,nd of which if u narrow it down its still you,ha ha ha.lol grin grin grin
Ose,,,thankx @WARYZ, yep u know every now, we are all fighting our fight by ourselves u know only few of us around na im awa papa de spon,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by rockafela(m): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2011
HOUSE PLS I NEED TO PAY MY SEVIS FEE, CAN I USE WESTERN UNION?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by WARYZ(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2011
jasmine21:

Well, I am going to do the GMAT exam and please I wanna find out; is it very tough?
i must confess gal frnd,it is vry hard,my frnd wrote it and passd it bt he said dat it was hard though,not dat i am gettin u all frozen but jst tllin u d truff,so study hard,ok?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by WARYZ(m): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2011
rockafela:

HOUSE PLS I NEED TO PAY MY SEVIS FEE, CAN I USE WESTERN UNION?

no u can not but i can give u an advice on how to pay it,u av to use a crdit card or som1 in d usa can pay it 4 u,but if u dnt av neither a crdt card nor som1 in d u.s,u can go to any local business centers,they ougth crdit cards,cuz dat is ow i paid d application fee of one of d skools i applied to.Pls i will need to tlk to u concerning a matter.Will appriciate if u cld drop me ur number,thanks. wink
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by rockafela(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2011
@waryz offcourse check your y!mail box i have inbox y.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2011
Please house i need you to pray for me, ib was at the US embassy today and they place me on Administrative processing like kwizzy faffonaaa
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by WARYZ(m): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
seedord247:

Please house i need you to pray for me, ib was at the US embassy today and they place me on Administrative processing like kwizzy faffonaaa
seedord dnt worry u will b given d visa,but u cld still share wif us on how ur interview went aight?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by WARYZ(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2011
Rockafella u get mouf
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by WARYZ(m): 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2011
Rockafella u get mouf
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by rockafela(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2011
we will see in the States by his Grace
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by WARYZ(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2011
Amin ooooo(ama muslim hope u dnt mind)
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2011
I had the sweeetest interview it not that long (4min 39 sec), Immediately i passed him my document he check my waec result online after that he keep on looking at my ds-160 and pc for 2 mins.

VO: Did you write and standardized

Me: No

VO why

Me: Cus i meet the proficiency

VO: How did you learn about this school

Me: I learnt about XYZ university online via usnew,com and after i finish my research i sent email to the admission office.

VO: Why this school

Me: This is the only school that i got admitted.

VO: Did you apply to any other school apart from that

Me: Yes.

VO: Can you name them,

Me: I yawn am

VO: Did you got admitted in schools you mention

Me: No

VO: why did you choose Xyz

Me: This is the only school that i got admitted

VO: when did you graduated

Me: 2009

VO: what have you been doing since then?

Me: I have been working

VO: where

Me: Ijoko agba banks

VO: what did you do there?

Me: I tell am say i dey work as a marketer i con tell am say wetin i dey do as marketer

VO: How will your cus of study be of help in Nigeria?

Me: I tell am say i wish to be the brand manager of a company like Brewies Nig plc

VO: what is Brand manager

Me: I give am won clue

na so he tell me say Sir i will like to give you the visa but there is a further administrative processing on your visa
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by WARYZ(m): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2011
Omo seedord no worry dem go give u d visa,shey dem give plenty stdents visa today when u dey there?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by WARYZ(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2011
Omo seedord no worry dem go give u d visa,shey dem give plenty stdents visa today when u dey there?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2011
Student no too plenty jare na only me and 2 other student jare one other guy dey transafer from won Big university for naija but the VO denied am say he go finish hin school for naija first and the other won i kno no why dem take denied am shaaa.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by rockafela(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2011
@WARYZ No yawa we are all one in thesame one struggle
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by mohaka(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2011
@seedord its very unfortunate that u'v bn put under administrativ processing lyk i.If i may ask r u muslim?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2011
Yes , i'm a muslim, i have been thinking of this wether they think am a jihadist, Mohaka how far about your AP has is been resolve yet
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by mohaka(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2011
seedord am also a muslim n a somali n tats probably wat triggered tha AP.Am still waitin for the AP to be completed n honestly i dont think you'll make it this spring semester.I had to defer my admission to fall n the waiting continues bro
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by vandops(m): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2011
jasmine21:

others have taken it and passed.its all about preparation and hardwork and i'm sure ul be fine,

rabbits207:

@House,I finally picked my visa and i am currently in New Orleans.Thanks To Almighty God To Give My Path A Story.

kudos to you, now begins a new phase,

savemysoul:

So many of you we remenber me here though i post so much comment but i read alot about the contribution of the wise among us people like superbrain and so many others who doesn't see negative things happening but are always positive among all odds.
I was the guy who is 37 years old, married with 3 kids by the grace of God , graduate of HND mechanical who want to study computer science in Bsc in a College in new york NOT a University or master's degree.
why am i given you all this profile because of what many of us believe as Red Flag apart from those wonderful guys that i have who never see anything odd but positive,
Truly check my age,
college for that matter,
Bsc not Msc,
the truth is that i was in Abuja yesterday for an interview, lo and behold i was given the Visa,
yon know why, JESUS and you been POSITIVE,
Good morning guys, details shortly.
but many thanks to SuperBrain and other wonderful guys in the House, and for those who always see odd in the house please if you can NOT encourage others please don't KILL their spirit, may be you stop posting.Thank you.
congrats to you and wish you all the best in the future

rockafela:

u can use anybody. it just boils down to how well u convince the VO, ul be surprised u wont be asked for your financial papers, best of luck
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by DASLEEKY: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2011
I HAIL THE HONORABLE HOUSE!
Congrats KWIZZY, NAGGY, SMOOTHSAIL, SAVE MY SOUL
Abeg those wey dey fall in Minnesota, Holla @ me joor, make we rub mind
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by illinois: 2:52am On Jan 15, 2011
ooh boy i just dey check if na only me ooh, my tuition is 15k USD every semester for 2yrs, is anyone paying so much or have i entered one chance?, i'm in grad school ooh,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kwizzy212: 6:47am On Jan 15, 2011
hey guys i was just busy with the registration ooo.pple coming to MSUM my yahoo id mk_4fana we will be back when i am done with my Ps Gos will help us all

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.