Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,586 members, 7,975,306 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:23 PM

Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? (32424 Views)

Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Ranoscky(m): 3:36am On Oct 26, 2011
I DONT GIVE A RAT AS[b]S[/b] !!!

If she thinks callin it quit is ALL she can do, then the door is WIDE open for her to leave!

[s]U dey craze! Y i go stop wetin dey giv me hapines because of u?![/s]
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by chefj: 4:23am On Oct 26, 2011
my boyfriend smokes mj, drinks, gets DUI's, and is here illegally :\ (his visa died). I HATE when he smokes, so the last time he got weed, I hid it all. He was so pissed at me. But I was reading the withdrawal effects and then comparing it to how hes acting.

I think he found it and smoked once more, and put it back so I wouldnt know, so I moved it again. And he broke his little pipe thing. He promised he wouldnt smoke. And as far as I know, he hasnt smoked. But all his friends smoke and this week, to save on gas, hes staying with his stoner friend who lives closer to work. Sooo, we'll see, if he smokes though, it's over. He promised he wouldnt smoke, and still did. Now what does that say about how much he respects me?
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by chefj: 4:28am On Oct 26, 2011
It reminds me of that new Rihanna song, she left the dude because of drug abuse
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by moore0501: 5:30am On Jun 27, 2012
yeah of course you should
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by moore0501: 5:41am On Jun 27, 2012
chefj: It reminds me of that new Rihanna song, she left the dude because of drug abuse

what is the name of the song
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Ansaakpa(m): 5:00am On Aug 07, 2012
Its nt fair 2 brk up wit ur bf because he takes in drugs beta stil advise him wen u re tired let him b.change comes 4rm d inside...[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Jkvivi2020: 10:36am On May 09, 2015
Those who enforce d law smoke weed. The police, army, politicians, senators, governors, ministers and so on they smoke weed. It is not a big deal or new tin. I dont smoke weed but this is the real truth. I drink responsibly one bottle to why away time after work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? / Take Away Money From The Relationship And Her True Self Will manifest... / Crazy Ex Covers Man's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.