Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,460 members, 7,914,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:11 PM

Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? (32335 Views)

Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2006
Crazykiddo! sup man? wink
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2006
PLEASE GIRLS THIS QUESTION IS FOR ALL OF YOU
ARE YOU GONNA BREAK UP WITH A GUY JUST because HE IS SMOKING MARIJUANA YES/NO
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2006
Radiant:

Crazykiddo! sup man? wink

Am cool
i missed you yesterday.
thank God you are back. smiley smiley
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2006
girls are you not in here pls i need a reply
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2006
hey crazykid wat's up
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2006
marlet01:

crazykid were are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marlet01:

crazykid are you not saying anything smiley smiley smiley smiley

marlet01:

hey crazykid what's up

I de suspect this guy oh!
e be like say this guy don take that Marijuana co's the way im de call my name since, i don de fear oh!
make una help me oh!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2006
@krazykid lol

@marlet, didn't u read all the previous comments before asking them Q? Neway, my answer is NO. Does not mean u should join the weedos o grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2006
Abeg help me ask am oh! grin grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2006
well if you all weed dat's ok i never said it was bad to weed cos most guy's weed very well take a look at 50cent jayz r.kelly and the rest of dem and dey still have gals all around dem so it is not bad weeding as a guy
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2006
I said it.
he's on weed. grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2006
lol grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2006
yeah weed oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by kemzy: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2006
Yes, definately I will after trying to make him stop. smiley smiley[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2006
crazykid:

I said it.
he's on weed. grin

hey crazykid e be like say you too don dey follow am dey weed 2
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2006
Who?
No be you de weed for here? grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2006
crazykid:

Who?
No be you de weed for here? grin

yeah oh crazykid don dey weed oh come see am for here as im dey finish sticks of weed for here oh. grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2006
@ Marlet01
Na lie, na you de weed.
Imagine, i even de percieve the smell of the weed from here.
hummm
where you for see this kind weed sef?
make you no con give us cancer God help us oh! grin grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2006
crazykid:

@ Marlet01
Na lie, na you de weed.
Imagine, i even de percieve the smell of the weed from here.
hummm
where you for see this kind weed sef?
make you no con give us cancer God help us oh! grin grin

i hear say crazykid don get cancer abeg tell am make he no spread am for the room abeg make una help me tell am so we no go just waste for nothing.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2006
i hear say crazykid don get cancer abeg tell am make he no spread am for the room abeg make una help me tell am so we no go just waste for nothing. abeg
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2006
marlet01:

i hear say crazykid don get cancer abeg tell am make he no spread am for the room abeg make una help me tell am so we no go just waste for nothing. abeg
You here say, thank God
But my own na confirmed. you get am.
lol grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2006
hey crazykid wetin you dey do all this while, just for you to write clean grammar it dey hard you i know no y won lie say you no dey take ciga, as crazykid dey like dis enh if he take marijuana he go just mud so abeg if you be im friend abeg tell am make he no go take am abeg. lol just joking smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2006
@ Marlet01
me sef na joke i de joke oh!
make admin no go ban me oh! lol grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2006
hey crazykid waddup man? are we true. grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Cretelove: 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2006
weeding is a spiritual exercise. It takes you the realm of the most high. A woman that thinks she would leave her hubby because of Weeding is making a great mistake. I think she wont leave because of the extra stuff her husband gives her at night, which she won't get else where.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2006
marlet01:

hey crazykid waddup man? are we true. grin grin grin grin

Yea brother. grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by nyhkie(f): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2006
@iice. I quite agree wit u. As long as he's modest abt it n evry1s hapi. but o, u knw lil drops of water makes a myty ocean so d advers efect myt jus surface witout warnin. lyk him beatin u up n lyks.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by nyhkie(f): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2006
@iice. I quite agree wit u. As long as he's modest abt it n evry1s hapi. but o, u knw lil drops of water makes a myty ocean so d advers efect myt jus surface witout warnin. lyk him beatin u up n lyks.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2006
Hi, I'm sorry to border u but it's urgent. I've a friend coming from far and needs a place to stay since he'll be around, so i've indicated your house. Pls receive and love him. , His name is Jesus Christ of Nazareth. He is already at the door knocking. Say this slowly, Jesus I love u and I need u. Clean my heart with your blood and make it pure. Send this to your friends and people special to you. You will experience a wonderful miracle before the end of this month because you are annoucing Jesus to your friends. if u think the death of Jesus Christ is for nothing ignore this, pls all you in the room stop smoking marijuana i beg you all cos jesus died for you all.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by kellorah: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2006
marlet01:

Hi, I'm sorry to border u but it's urgent. I've a friend coming from far and needs a place to stay since he'll be around, so i've indicated your house. Please receive and love him. , His name is Jesus Christ of Nazareth. He is already at the door knocking. Say this slowly, Jesus I love u and I need u. Clean my heart with your blood and make it pure. Send this to your friends and people special to you. You will experience a wonderful miracle before the end of this month because you are annoucing Jesus to your friends. if u think the death of Jesus Christ is for nothing ignore this, please all you in the room stop smoking marijuana i beg you all because jesus died for you all.
oh boy, e be like say u miss road!
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2006
kellorah:

oh boy, e be like say u miss road!
lmao dis weed na bad tin o grin grin grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by woleprof(m): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2006
well, for ladies i think it depends on your background. if you think smoking weed is a good thing then stay or quit if u dont fancy it.

For my smoking (weed or grass) is ungodly. A lady should quit if after many appeal the guy refused to change.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2006
Radiant:

lmao this weed na bad tin o grin grin grin
lmao. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

He Dropped Them In A Dustbin / Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It / Lust City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.