Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,586 members, 7,975,306 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:23 PM

Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? (32423 Views)

Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2006
@ Don jazzy
Humm.
which yan you bring con today. grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2006
if u see the mouth u go dey hook.how ur own even dey sef.lol
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2006
crazykid:

@ Don jazzy
Humm.
which yan you bring con today. grin

na hail na him i dey oh.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by JustJoe: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2006
My gal broke up wit me cos I used to smoke the sticky, aldo i've stopped i really miss her. Weed is good but weed smokers must rilly undastand that pple dont like it and so shld desist.It bleeps up the brain, for real.I hope the 21spirits in it help u guys out. One love!
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2006
it fu cked d up ur brain and your gurl left you ,then u left the weed and you are feelin fuc ked, cuz u miss her.lol hey bro.dnt give a fu ck if nody likes it.i smoke weed for the fu ck of it n i'luv em.and i'll give up ma chic for some weed if she's a'int cool wit it.lol
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2006
don jazzie:

it fu cked d up your brain and your girl left you ,then u left the weed and you are feelin fuc ked, because u miss her.lol hey bro.dnt give a fu ck if nody likes it.i smoke weed for the fu ck of it n i'love em.and i'll give up ma chic for some weed if she's a'int cool wit it.lol
lmao can see the weed in u iz tuking tongue
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2006
for real gurl. u cant imagine i 've bin smokin weed for 6yrs and one chic who might notstay up to 2 yrs wants mi to stop em.the weed has to talk.and ma weed can never go bit chin like the chic does.so the weed jst gotta speak for itself
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2006
And i guess it's already speaking for itself. grin grin grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2006
lol so when do u intend to stop now?
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by edygirl(f): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2006
I have never seen any responsible guy who is on weed.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2006
edygirl:

Responsible undecided undecided undecided don't judge if you don't really know the person. There are different reasons why people smoke weed. (I'm not saying weeding is good tho' wink )
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2006
y'all wanna kno.

not in this life time.

and guess wat wen i get top the senate i'll sponsor a bill to legalise it.

and u know wat i'll start smokin weed much earlier in ma nxt life and i wish to be a jamaican then.God pls cud you do jst dat for mi
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by edygirl(f): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2006
I made a general commment. Does is it seem to you that  itwas directed to one person? I am talking and not jugding so note the difference my dear.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2006
edygirl:

u dnt even know.u got more peeps smoking weed than u can even think of.so jst dnt decieve ur self
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2006
80% of guys are on weed
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by edygirl(f): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2006
7% of them I know that are on it are not serious. They are just in their mama's house causing problems here and there. So when I said I have never seen any who is on weed that is responsible, why should any of you be mad after all I am saying what I have seen and not what you have seen. If you are not responsible then you should be mad.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2006
crazykid i dey suspect you oh.lol
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2006
don jazzie:

crazykid i dey suspect you oh.lol

"See pot way de call kettle black"
inside me and you, who be like person way de weed? grin grin grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2006
awww edygirl i didn't mean to offend u. I was also making a general comment trying to point out that there are responsible people who weed just for fun. No vex suga kiss wink
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by edygirl(f): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2006
Nah, I no dey vex my dear. Oya take some sugar too. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2006
humm
this look lovely.
keep it up ladies. smiley
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2006
crazykid

mi i dey weed confirmed but u wan come dey form because u dey public forum.ma guy i nor dey garri person for here oh.lol

i been think say keetle been nor black @ all now i know better.welcome to the club playa.

edygirl make u try wake oh eh be like u nor jst dey dis world sha.how jupiter grin lol
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by edygirl(f): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2006
Jupiter is in your brain lol. I can measure the quantity you took today. Abeg go sleep, when you wake up, come talk because I can see you are not the one talking. The thing is really talking so loud outta ya brain. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2006
@don jazzy
we all no say all d guys for here de weed but make you sufry de weed so when you de talk near your
but your own. Kai e too much oh! grin
d way you de talk, i e b like say you don de weed from womb. grin grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2006
oh yeah i dey really confused tryin to figure out whether u dey jupiter abi na jew u be

na becuse i see say u dey sleep na him make mi tell u say make u try wake. u dig.

roflmao.whiiiich levo?lol
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2006
lmao @ jazzie omo no be weed u deh smoke o. E be like say na acid lmao
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by edygirl(f): 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2006
Radiant my sister, Thank you hun, I can't believe you saw it too. grin grin. The thing don scatter him brain.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Saddam: 12:55am On Oct 06, 2006
Na Eye Ganja dey help clear make the person see well well.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Saddam: 12:56am On Oct 06, 2006
why would you break up with a guy  who ganjas

well thats not wise.

He just wants to get High and wont harm you.

I have a lot of guys who ganja we still talk after they ganja.

So no lele
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2006
don jazzie were you for get dat kind name wey u dey use make you go change am b4 i get you.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2006
don jazzie shey you dey weed abeg tell me
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2006
marijuana is quite a hard drug as for me i would not advice any girl to follow a guy who takes such a hard drug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? / Take Away Money From The Relationship And Her True Self Will manifest... / Crazy Ex Covers Man's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.