Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,462 members, 7,914,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:19 PM

Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? (32337 Views)

Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2006
kellorah:

oh boy, e be like say u miss road!

kellorah e be like say you no sabi read at all for you to dey talk that kain thing next time make you try dey read wetin person write b4 you dey talk rubbish
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by ladykool(f): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2006
@topic
YES YES YES I WILL!!!
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by desiree(f): 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2006
I will break up with him soooo fast that his druged-up head would spin out of control.

he wouldn't even qualify has a boyfriend material in the first place!!
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by dominobaby(f): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2006
I cant be close friends with a guy that smokes mj. I can't even date such a guy. Even he i did without knowing beforehand, then he's got a lot of explanation to do as to why he could keep such from me! If however he refuses to change genuinely,with my help then am afraid its OVER!
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2006
If na explanation, he'll do that without sweat and you'll fall for it. Either you stay or leave!
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2006
na wah oh.this thread still dey run.make oga admin eliminate am now. i tire oh.(yawns)
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2006
Jazzie u no need open am now. There are many other threads that can keep u awake. No yawn too much eh grin

How u deh now? wink
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by dominobaby(f): 12:24am On Oct 25, 2006
Easy girl.
Sure, its either way.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2006
so finally don jazzie is back? i sure say you don go weed all this time you dey away.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by kennyuche(m): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2006
Well i respect all your views concerning this thread, but i want to say that , people have reasons for everything they do, reasons to smoke, drink, flirt, masturbate, lie, do rituals, incest and many other. There is no exception considering gender (male/female). People who dont like it are people who dont do it. Ater all he is the same loving guy that uve always been with. MANY GREAT MEN AND WOMEN ARE CRACKERS!!! .It enhances perfomance in anything you apply it to , it depends on the way you handle it.
Just a little sip from it, i get down with my books, computer with full concentration. armed robbers smoke weed, engineers smoke it due to the nature of thier job, some countries legalised it (jamaica and some part of America), even all the politicians in this country are drug addicts. Just study your guy very well and see why, when and where he does it. After all if he doesnt tell how will you know, it is not writting on his forehead that he is a weed smoker. how many of you have watched the movie "EYES WIDE SHOT" the girl in the movie is a big time cracker and what does that say about her in the movie, This is all about perception, we all look but see differntly,
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by deedami(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2008
am a ganjabreed tooo, yea yea yea, u don't hav to like me, herb is not drug, it makes your as$ relaxed and just helps your minds expand and chilll,
BUT !
"too much ah one tin nuh guud fi nuthin" moderation is the key word.
i smoke but am not a weed head, i stay off when i need too, and i just blaze when i wana chill and unwind . . . like me smiley

Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by mi3(f): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2008
hmm, i've actually been in a relationship wiv a weed smoka, he never smoked around me sha, so the smell never got to bother me, and he was never high around me,

i'd stick wiv him tho, if its serious, because from the explanation the poster gave, the weed thing is not messin with his life in any way, so as long as the person uses responsibly, i dont see the big deal ohhhh!
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2008
There in nothing wrong in smoking marijuana provided u smoke responsibly
most great men smokes or once smoked it. even george bush admitted he tested. beat me his still into it lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by nomanicole(f): 9:24am On Dec 13, 2008
@black mamba
[table]"If you're an artist, been in the zone might actually enhance your ability to create. Unfortunately most humans are not naturally endowed with such talents[/table]"

listen, i'm an artist,ive never smoked or gotten high for inspiration,if your not naturally endowed and you are an artist then go through other works of people,you can get inspiration from them.when i need inspiration and a lil outta ideas i listen to cool music.and to the poster marijuana is not life,yes its not doing anything to you now but its building up, before you know it you are out of control. violence sets in,oh please! even satan will give you something and tell you its goodness and vice versa,its left for you to choose your part,no body who has taken weed and stopped has anything good to say about what it does to your system except being high,you get high to forget issues,what about when the highness clears,you come back to face your issues waiting for you just where you left them.i cant date some one who smokes that cos i know alot of people who do that and they have nothing to show for it,how can you dwell on something that will make you go mad one day,even to some people who take it for the 1st time go mad,then later you'll tell us how people in the village dont want you to succeed. anyway,i wont tell anyone to stop till when you grow up to know your left from your right.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by H2O2: 2:52am On Jan 07, 2009
Interesting stuff
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Ben13: 10:32am On Jan 07, 2009
can't say
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by stmanpule(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2009
the devil you've known for long is much better than the angel you are yet to know.
STICK TO HIM AND ALWAYS ADVICE HIM
http://adebamboontheweb..com
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by chibaby5(f): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2009
lol. . . wudnt date da guy in da first place cool
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by sweetpie23: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2009
chi-baby:

lol. . . wudnt date da guy in da first place cool
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by boobsy: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2009
I believe in love no matter what. I will stick with him.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by amebono11: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2009
boobsy:

I believe in love no matter what. I will stick with him.

you mean you believe in stupidity or blind love?
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by noblegas2(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2009
Hmmm, if she likes she break up wit me but it hurts cuz i`m done smoke major weed, used to weed back in 9ja,

wats happenin fellas, just take a Puff & pass ma bomb back undecided
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by follypimpi(m): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2009
Whats the biggy about Weeding up ?? It's an Aphrodisiac to some peeps
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by chiogo(f): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2009
chi-baby:

lol. . . wudnt date da guy in da first place  cool
Exactly.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by SAGoddess: 7:02am On Mar 16, 2010
I would NEVER leave a man that smokes the herb, as a matter of fact I would be happy I have someone to smoke with wink LMFAO
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by bkbabe91: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2010
Aint nobody ever died from "marijuana overdose"!!
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by SAGoddess: 7:32am On Mar 16, 2010
bk/babe91 - "Aint nobody ever died from "marijuana overdose"!!"

That's the truth,
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by smooooooth: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2010
cant blive the comments i'm seeing here, expecially from iice. ( used to respect your views ). weed smoking aint good, it affects your brain and mind, 90% of mental illness, crime, violence in youths is traceable to mj smoking. a decent girl shldnt even encourage mj smoking. there are other ways a dude can relax. well if you still feel comfortable with it, u can stick around, but know one day the dude is gonna go to work in his pyjamas.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by OneLuvNja(f): 4:53am On May 21, 2010
bk/babe91:

Aint nobody ever died from "marijuana overdose"!!

But someone has died from the influence of it. My people let's learn from our RECENT music history, weed till
you bleed , come to think of it, isn't that overdose
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by SALady(f): 9:57am On May 21, 2010
SA Goddess:

bk/babe91 - "Aint nobody ever died from "marijuana overdose"!!"

That's the truth,

Girls can I then hand over my BF to you, its ok you can pass him on. Nigger drives me right out of my mind sometimes. He eats, sleeps, sings the S#!,
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by SAGoddess: 10:01am On May 21, 2010
Yes please, can I have him Lady? wink
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Tashaluv(f): 11:19am On May 21, 2010
Hell yeah! At the first place, i wouldn't dare to date a guy who takes marijuana but paraventure i didnt know he was like that before dating him, i would at first tell him to quit the habit and if he truely loves and respects me he would, and if he doesnt that means we would have to end the relatnshp. Damn, i cant stand the smoke from marijuanas when i see people taking it talkmore of my own person taking it. Never!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

He Dropped Them In A Dustbin / Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It / Lust City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.