Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,461 members, 7,914,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:14 PM

Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? (32336 Views)

Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2006
to cut this story short, i don't advise
women to date or marry a guy that
smokes Marijuana.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2006
what if you din't know and half way in the middle of the sea of love, you find out. You leave the guy whom you're deeply in love with coz of that?
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2006
lmao.where i have i been since. jst smoked a fat pound of glass had mi some fun and back here to catch mi sum fun radiant crazy kid where ya'll @.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2006
jazzie i hail o!
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by okunnu1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2006
y!i wuld leave him.so wat,if he has a gud job,doesnt drink,flirt,smoke ciga but he's gud at smoking marijuana.dere are implicatns if u dont no dat,dere wuld a time wen all is income wuld be spent on marijuana cos he wuld be so used to it dat if he doesnt take it he wuldnt be able to work or do anything.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by tonyobj(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2006
@ soccerchic - "weed not cigarette" ? Pls expantiate shocked
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2006
Radiant:

what if you din't know and half way in the middle of the sea of love, you find out. You leave the guy whom you're deeply in love with because of that?

That's why you must know someone in and out before falling
in love with him.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by baby2nv: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2006
well i dont have to domp him cos he smoke, something like that happened to me, well mine was that i did not know he was doing such thing till one day when i meant him doing it, i almost decide not to have anything to do with him but, it is not even that i decide not to have anything to do with him, but i stop having contant with him still one day i thought of it that it is not wise that i was surpose to look for a solution to stop him for doing it, so he came back to me, then i asked him if he really love me then he said yes and i asked him again if he can do anything for me and he said yes. so i told him to plx stop smoking, he said that it not easy to stop it like that but he will try for me. so gragually he started doing without it well it was the though time that i was giving me anytime that i see him smoke.

so i expect everybody to do the same instead of just droping everything like that cos it's not fair, cos i know encouragement is the best solution to such situation so girls in the house pls u people should thing b4 doing anything.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2006
You can never know the in and out of people especially guys. wink
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Chinie(f): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2006
ofcourse i'm gonna break up with him.its a bad habit that needs to be stopped IMMEDIATELY
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2006
Radiant:

You can never know the in and out of people especially guys. wink

I don't agree with you on that.

Chinie:

ofcourse i'm going to break up with him.its a bad habit that needs to be stopped IMMEDIATELY

Good idea.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2006
@crazykid U don't have to agree with me u know wink
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2006
why?
i meant your thread not you as a person
ok?
lol. smiley
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2006
lol I know kiss
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2006
Thanks. kiss
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by edygirl(f): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2006
I can see something growing. That is beautiful. lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2006
lol edygirl sup girl? kiss
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by edygirl(f): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2006
Fine and you. Glad to see you are happy.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2006
I'm aight. Just chillin yeah I'm happy smiley
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2006
hello edygirl. smiley
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by edygirl(f): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2006
Hi buddy.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2006
What's up? smiley
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2006
hey waddup you all in the room
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by JustJoe: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2006
@Don Jazzie.
Ur name suppose be Don Dizzy cos I c u r rilly weed struck and the shit is eating up ur life. I made a post not for u.only say u be one of those wen dey smoke the ting but no ya. Feel safe. Its my own opinion and urs sucks. Smoke ur weed make u no dey scatter yan cos wen i used to smoke it, the only reactn i had was that I felt good and concentrated betta bt in ur own case the tin do finish u. Hope u get the gist stop the garbage and talk like a man. I bein tink say na adults dey hia not psycos. cool

Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2006
JustJoe:

concentrated betta

na lie undecided
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2006
hey just joe thank's for your messages i really wanna know if don dizzy really smokes or nto cos of how the way he talkes atimes it makes me wonder if he really weeds up.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2006
crazykid were are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2006
crazykid are you not saying anything smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2006
Hi marlet 01
am here. smiley smiley
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2006
May I speak for Don Jazzie. Yes he said he still weeds. He's naturally a funny guy and probably a stubborn dude as well. That's why he sounds the way he sounds. (Jazzie I lie?)
E deh bite u say hin deh weed? You wan join am? wink grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2006
JustJoe:

@Don Jazzie.
your name suppose be Don Dizzy because I c you're rilly weed struck and the shit is eating up your life. I made a post not for u.only say u be one of those when dey smoke the ting but no ya. Feel safe. Its my own opinion and urs sucks. Smoke your weed make u no dey scatter yan because when i used to smoke it, the only reactn i had was that I felt good and concentrated betta bt in your own case the tin do finish u. Hope u get the gist stop the garbage and talk like a man. I bein think say na adults dey hia not psycos. cool

thank's man i loved dat just joe
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2006
Hi Radiant smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

He Dropped Them In A Dustbin / Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It / Lust City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.