Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,303 members, 7,947,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? (32381 Views)

Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 12:08am On Oct 04, 2006
lol u just one sturbborn ass tongue (like 'them' sturbborn tho' tongue tongue tongue)
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by popsonj(m): 6:03am On Oct 04, 2006
I don't think there's any big deal in that. Since he's reasonable about it and it doesn't get him out of his
senses. If, however, i'm his girlfriend and i know about it, all i do is try as hard as possible to help him
out of it. I don't think there is anything bad about that except if it's in excess.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by diyobdw(f): 7:20am On Oct 04, 2006
it illegal it unhealthy so why should he? NO way he's gonna go!
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by manakins: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2006
@iice,don jazzie,wumine, kiki et al u guys have spoken
based on ur perceptionns but sincerely speaking alot of
u would not tolerate an hemp smoking boyfriend.

Lets face facts everyone has vices but some are just to
the extreme. Quite alot of us have tried hemp, even drugs but
we did all this secretly.
Why in secret?
If it was morally rigth we would flaunt it.Its when we've gone over the divide
that we actually flaunt it (alaye, hardman).I am not preaching morals here
becos i try to be myself but i still attach values to life.
@kennyuche in black and white if ur girl leaves u she sure does'nt feel good
about u smoking.Cross ur heart i am sure she would have spoken to u about quitting for sometime before she made her decision.Hemp is a depresant so why u like it or not it would sure have its own effects over a period of time.Ask urself if u can do without it for a day?I am sure u can't so its a problem.I don't know to what degree u smoke but if u wrinkle of it afterwards that means u do heavy.
Guy we've all got our problems imagine i smoke B & H as in heavily but everyday i promise myself to quit but its a problem.Because why do i feel i have to quit, if it is okay, or why would u tell us ur good sides and then ur addiction? Its like trying to draw up sympathy as in just a little minus
My guy wake up u've got a problem and its how do u quit or if u feel otherwise freewheel and cross the divide.
How would u feel if ur girl dopes?I need ur honest opinion.
Quitters are not loosers so its up to u. wink wink wink wink
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Hugoboi(m): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2006
Don jazzie, we all here to learn as well. Either we're speaking from the medical point of view or from our crack heads, we all trying to send the message out. Sometimes you can't give a proper answer without a tangible reason to back it up. No need for any complex

nice one!! I wish punk asses like Don jazzie would let up and listen to you,instead of always yappin', wat a name *Don my foot!!!*
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2006
Manakins, who on earth doesn't do at least one thing that is morally wrong Now, this guy has a problem, agreed. He will eventually stop it one day if handled well.
I don't like the way some of u are approaching this matter honestly. The guy weeds, and he wants only his girl to know about it. Don't you think if he gets an understanding girl (like me  tongue) who'll patiently talk him out of it, he won't stop it?

some of you do worse things than this plus even weed on top sef tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2006
I don't think it's proper for a lady to stick to
a guy who Smokes Marijuana.
as you all know marijuana causes mental
distress, disorder and other forms of manifestations due
to excessive cunsumption of the drug.
when this occurs, the wife becomes a punching bag
for the husband. he beats her day and night until he comes
back to his senses.
in less that 2-3 weeks, if she's still alive she would look
like some wild creature that crawled out of the grave.
co's she will be so lean that even a ghost would be much more
better than her.
so ladies i hope you won't like this kind of bad omen to
happen to you all?
Right?
then break up such kind of relationships when you notice
you lover in now getting involved with drugs.
ok?
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by manakins: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2006
@Radiant
I don't think i have said anything too hard,
maybe i am just expressing myself,so its left for
the guy to take anyones opinion.
But anyway if u've not tried it u never know what it does,
so maybe thats why u feel the way u feel.Young and free.
Drugs are drugs maybe mild, hard e.t.c they put u in a state so
no hardfeelings as for me NO WAY .
Funny enough u think u have a convincing power u might just be too shock,
so i say don't pray for what u would not be able to handle. wink wink wink
Well i migth do worse things but i am moderate about life. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by kellybaba(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2006
WEED? IGBO? GANJA? AHIHIA? Well, u go soon begin smoke join ur bobo very soon. am sure u may even beat him in d game.Carry on Weed Smokers !

Lest i 4get,pls consider d children that may wake up 2mrw 2c their papa as a weed smoker and another generation of weed smokers will, (God 4bid)
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2006
Are we talking about marrying a 'weedo'? shocked
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2006
Hugoboi:

nice one!! I wish punk asses like Don jazzie would let up and listen to you,instead of always yappin', what a name *Don my foot!!!*

lmao.guyman when u don't know sumtin you don't know.it's jst like sum1 once told mi a closed mouth don't get beer and and i'll translate it to your situation and i guess you'll agree with mi a closed brained won't have sense,so you need to start using ur head and there's no use getting paranoid.lol
Radiant:

Manakins, who on earth doesn't do at least one thing that is morally wrong Now, this guy has a problem, agreed. He will eventually stop it one day if handled well.
I don't like the way some of u are approaching this matter honestly. The guy weeds, and he wants only his girl to know about it. Don't you think if he gets an understanding girl (like me  tongue) who'll patiently talk him out of it, he won't stop it?

some of you do worse things than this plus even weed on top sef tongue tongue tongue

please all the holier than thou's jst try and b real.i8t
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Deby(f): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2006
radiant my dear ,
how are u? i want to believe that u are more than normal and cool also.
i dont want to change my mind on what perception i have about you.
i want to believe that u are the same person who always stands on the truth
at all times .

weed is not good and u shouild say no to drugs or do u weed i need to know
cos if u do as a chick then tell me what morals u want to put tru to other chicks in
house.

as for u MR WEED she only needs to know the truth as soon as possible and if u like urself,
stop it or u remain indepted to it.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2006
Deby:

radiant my dear ,
how are u? i want to believe that u are more than normal and cool also.
i don't want to change my mind on what perception i have about you.
i want to believe that u are the same person who always stands on the truth
at all times .

weed is not good and u shouild say no to drugs or do u weed i need to know
because if u do as a chick then tell me what morals u want to put tru to other chicks in
house.

as for u MR WEED she only needs to know the truth as soon as possible and if u like yourself,
stop it or u remain indepted to it.

say wat?
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Deby(f): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2006
hi don jazzie
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2006
lol  Mummy Deby, I'm very okay just that Jazzie is getting too frustrated and he's pouring it out on me  grin
I don't weed o. I mean, what's wrong in stopping a guy who weeds? I din't say weeding is good now. I'm just being honest in helping a guy who weeds to stop.Why would I want to stop him if it was good for him
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2006
frustration! shocked
deby i hail! u neva yarn
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2006
the way don jazzy dey talk,
e be like say in sef dey weed oh! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2006
crazykid:

lmao
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2006
crazykid:

grin grin grin confirmed
na today
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2006
don jazzie:

grin grin grin confirmed
na today
lol c ur big head tongue
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2006
@ donjazzy
"no wonder"
co's the way you de talk for here,
e be like say the thing don de manifest
for your body.  grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2006
radiant with the way u jst dey laugh so eh b like u dey game oh grin lipsrsealed grin

ma head big eh be like na waffi weed u dey smoke so eh dey make u see double.lol lmao

crazykid.so u sef dey game grin shocked shocked ;Dhow u take kno how d thing they manifest

una jst dey form.i tire oh.lol
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2006
Don J u no well. I look like ur g/f ? shocked grin grin grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2006
Radiant:

Don J u no well. I look like your g/f ? shocked grin grin grin

ehwooooooo.lol na die be dat oh.i still dey collect babes C.V's so u fit still apply but even if i carry one there's room for substitution.lmao

crazykid.guy wetin do you now.EFCC hold you u nor jst fit yarn.which levo now.abi dem winch you.lol
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2006
Don J take time o grin grin grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2006
lol.omo if nothing do you u fit send mi ya stat now make i gi u special consideration.u dig grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2006
ole u wan steal person wifey? tongue grin grin grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2006
na today.like i sed there's room for substitution.so nothing do u sha.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2006
i go still dey talk am
donjazzy dey manifest. grin grin grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2006
crazykid:

i go still dey talk am
donjazzy dey manifest. grin grin grin

so you rmouth don fit dey open now.i been think say them seal am now.lol

manifestation tongue
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2006
marijauna for christ sake is too much abi wetin the girl see for that kind guy wey she go dey follow am for the first place grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Signs That She Is In Love. / Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service / 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.