Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,421 members, 7,914,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 05:18 PM

Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? (32334 Views)

Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 2:23am On Oct 03, 2006
acidrop:

@blackmamba, are u trying 2 say that u smoke weed undecided

aproko wetin concern you.police
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by izoneb(f): 2:40am On Oct 03, 2006
for u who want to know about mary jay.thats a link.because some people jst need to be educated here
[quote][/quote]
how do u think people are able to moderate stuff they gat no control over?
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Bhola(f): 3:14am On Oct 03, 2006
No way in hell. Hell will have to freeze first. Weed? Am I crazy? What has this world turn to sef? Before long, you will wonder why some guys beat their wives. Why will he not? He is high on weed. Nonsense and royco, let me borrow my baby's word.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by layifioren(m): 3:41am On Oct 03, 2006
Bhola:

No way in hell. Hell will have to freeze first. Weed? Am I crazy? What has this world turn to sef? Before long, you will wonder why some guys beat their wives. Why will he not? He is high on weed. Nonsense and royco, let me borrow my baby's word.

@ Bhola,
I go beta for you jare my sister. Abi no bi Igbo we dey talk about; impossicant!
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Bhola(f): 3:43am On Oct 03, 2006
Aburo, see me see trouble o. I no sabi for this world anymore.

Oh well on a lighter note, did you see the thread I made for you under "offtopic"? Go check it out.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by chumas(m): 4:14am On Oct 03, 2006
@Twinkledew, I did not compare that with molestation. Please read and assimilate before u open your mouth.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by chumas(m): 4:27am On Oct 03, 2006
@all the ladies here!!! I have been around and it makes me wonder what all the hype is. A lot of girls smoke weed and do all sorts of things. Why are u all treating this as a male issue? Fair enough the question was directed to the ladies as to what they will do if their boyfriend was smoking pot. However, the way it's been handled here makes it seem like a male issue and girls are so INNOCENT, Haba!! You all will be shocked to know the highly placed and powerful leaders in the world today that smoke this stuff. ALCOHOL kills more people in the world than weed that does not even account for anything. Cigarettes are WORSE but we do not attach such stigma to those things. If a mad man smokes weed we attach it to his mental state, "hey igbo don craze this one oo!!" Meanwhile the poor man has a mental disability that our doctors and his family has neglected for years and coupled with depression and the state of the economy, why won't the poor guy go mad?

The stigma attached to this weed stuff is the governments inability to place proper taxation on the stuff. Alcohol is taxed properly by the government, there is a much greater control and that is why it has not been banned. The government makes billions of dollars from cigarettes and alcohol through taxation. Weed cannot be taxed properly and the system does not like anything it does not benefit from.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by acidrop(f): 5:00am On Oct 03, 2006
don jazzie:

aproko wetin concern you.police

Look, if u are not an aproko, then u shouldnt be here, every1 is talking in other ppl's business here, bro i seriously dont know y u will pick on me, its not as if i am going to pass through the internet to arrest him <rolling eyes>
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by tayelolu(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2006
hell no u should
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Deby(f): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2006
if the smoking rate is not that high, i may consider letting him know reasons why he should stop. but if its so high that i can not even make him see reasons to stop, i would take a walk cos u never know what 2moro may bring.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by intact: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2006
dropping a guy that smokes hemp has to do with ur kind of person. but i truly believe it's for ju guys who have low self esteem. you don't need indian hemp to make you high. if the guy truly loves his babe, then he can drop the habit.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by katherinae(f): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2006
small cell carcinoma of the lungs all u smokers out there
i would have in google that and do some reading
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by LOVE4(f): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2006
There's def nuthin wrong in smokin marijuana/weed ,it's a God-given herb placed on the surface earth for a purpose as long as he smokes it in moderation and he's not oding on it or making it his sole dependence,s**t,why not?, smoke on, and lets make d world a better place cheesy
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by mekoyo(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2006
Yes i will.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by twinkledew(f): 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2006
As for the main area of discussion, my brother if the girl no wan gell wit u because of weed, abeg forget am jare!!! Girls plenty out there for real. She will finally meet a man that will molest her and her kids, I bet that's the one she will prefer.[b][/b]

@ Chuma
I am interpreting what you have typed.
What you have said above first of all was referring to dudes that smoke weed and if their GF don't like it they should forget about them because there are loads of "Girls" out there.  the girl (s) that do not like you becos u smoke weed will finally meet a man that will molest her kids, "i bet that is the one she will prefer"

Don't you think that what you have typed now seems stupid. undecided tongue
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2006
Weed is overrated, infact all drugs are overrated. One does not need them to have a good time
It is better to drink socially wink, and in Nigeria and North America such drinking is not frowned upon.
Smoking of any kind is not natural for the body, for all yall who think weed helps ease pain, it prolly does but it also slowly deterioates your memory
And the level of dependency is not good, Any addiction of any kind is not good
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2006
hehehehehe weedy weedos I hail o  wink
Possible Therapeutic uses of marijuana:
It lowers intraocular pressure
As an anticonvulsant
As an anlgesic
Appetite stimulation in AIDS patient with "wasting sydrome"

Adverse effects:
may have bronchitis, airway obstruction and squamous cell metaplasia(the latter don't necessarily develope in neoplasia cause metaplasias are reversible(These effects mostly occur in the young)

Nonetheless, I won't leave my man if he's a 'weedo' grin. The best way to handle them is simply the "talking down" therapy. The only treatment is to drop the weed

I won't say he's irresponsible, it's just a habit he can stop. If I really love my man, and I want him to stop weeding, I'll calmly try and talk him out of it. It might take a while even years but he'll drop it one day. Leave him nahhhh
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by rojen: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2006
short life span,Take my heels and run.if he wouldn't stop.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by amaka1(f): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2006
take him to rehab jare! which kindof nonsense like takes it to relax,

SAY NO TO DRUGS!!
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Mula(f): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2006
When a man who's high on crack says he loves and want to make love to me,
I know is not him that is talking to me but the Demon Druggie
Most of the drug addicts have sexual problems and using the drug to mask their problems
And most of them steal from their wives or girlfriends to feed their habits.
Any man who is high on weed is not tasting my Goodies. full stop and no comma.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by toun17(f): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2006
[[b][/b][i][/i][color=#770077][/color] i wont break up with him i will just tell him i love him nd im gonna try nd help him, to stop.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2006
walahi i've not been online for a long while.and all i have to say is alot of ya'll amuse mi wen u talk abt this weed.lmao

i guess the peeps who should b talkin now are those who've been in the game.not ya'll who jst go through some books and come and post isht feelin like u know sumtin.wen u ain't seen nuttin.God dammn

ehwo.enuff of the myopic views pls bumboclats
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Hugoboi(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2006
alahi i've not been online for a long while.and all i have to say is alot of ya'll amuse mi when u talk about this weed.lmao

i guess the peeps who should b talkin now are those who've been in the game.not ya'll who jst go through some books and come and post isht feelin like u know sumtin.when u ain't seen nuttin.God dammn

ehwo.enough of the myopic views please bumboclats

Nigga please!!! wetin be ur own?? I dont really know wat the Bleep ur point is
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2006
"nigga please" the point is a block head like you who should have read thru ma post and still asking mi wat the point is should stop making posts on thread.u dig?
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Hugoboi(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2006
ma guy,Look for ur mates.Av got more responsible things to do than yap around wit bumboclaats like your raggeddy ass!!
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2006
lmao

and he is still replied.WTF. i jst sed block heads like you shudn't be replying wen u dnt know nuttin or gat sumtin to say.bloodclat niigga
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2006
Don jazzie, we all here to learn as well. Either we're speaking from the medical point of view or from our crack heads, we all trying to send the message out. Sometimes you can't give a proper answer without a tangible reason to back it up. No need for any complex wink
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Lokoluv(f): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2006
una no get gist at all n hw am i nt sure dat u re the one wth the addictn tongue tongue
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Lokoluv(f): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2006
don jazzie preach preacher wink wink
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2006
shweepes.complex
which kind complex fair abi black.lol

mi nor dey yarn say we nor come here come share view but mi jst dey provoke wen sum kind peopo go jst burst in dey yarn isht wen they dnt even know isht.i learn from people views too and i'm here to have fun.but it ain't right u jst know a lil abt an issues and since them nor dey limit post u go jst dey form don dey yarn dust post anything wen enter ya head.lol

i mst confess i've really learnt alot from people views on NL and 2 some extent they'v helped mi where applicable.so jst dnt want sweat nobody

bt if i yarn wetin u nor like make u nor provoke gi mi sha
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2006
Jazzie na u know o wink grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2006
Radiant:

Jazzie na u know o wink grin

na today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

He Dropped Them In A Dustbin / Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It / Lust City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.