Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,311 members, 7,961,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child (91413 Views)

Is Low Self Esteem A Result Of Parental Upbringing Or Personality? / Parental Guide:the Rape Of Teenage Girls And Minors In Nigeria / Bringing Up A Multilingual(4) Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 10, 2009
netotse:

i lvoe it when you talk dirty! grin
ehrrrm dudeeeeeeeeee, ewww. lipsrsealed

I was talking abt the parietal bone, which is back of the skull. wink
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by Sissy3(f): 3:02am On Jun 10, 2009
Question:

Would you tell your teenage son or daughter(esp.) the time (age) to start dating? If so at what age?

or allow them to choose when they want to start?
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by mohawkchic(f): 3:06am On Jun 10, 2009
~Ask me again in 5yrs time grin For now am going to enjoy having a 7 yr old Son who is clueless! wink
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by Sissy3(f): 3:08am On Jun 10, 2009
rotflmao  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i ask cuz some parents tend to be too uptight with such things cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by Tgirl4real(f): 8:40am On Jun 10, 2009
Thanks for the contribution guyz. I will join u guyz later.

Let me drop this before I zoom.
How do u explain dat tym of d month to ur growing baby girl?
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by netotse(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2009
FL Gators:

ehrrrm dudeeeeeeeeee, ewww. lipsrsealed

I was talking abt the parietal bone, which is back of the skull. wink
babe i'm not an illiterate u know. . .(u remember that thing i once told u abt. . . called a joke?) wink

~Sissy~:

Question:

Would you tell your teenage son or daughter(esp.) the time (age)  to start dating? If so at what age?

wot do u mean by dating?'will u go out with me' dating?
well. . .first u need to let them know from a young age that its alright to like one person of the opposite sex but its not ok to do certain things with that person and of course joke wiv dem a lot so they can tell u stuff(they wont tell u er'thing but its still better than being completely in the dark!)

mohawkchic:

~Ask me again in 5yrs time grin For now am going to enjoy having a 7 yr old Son who is clueless! wink
once, when my cousin was 5 he asked his mom for something(cant rem what it was now)she was like why?he said he wanted to give 2 different girls. . .later that day i asked him if he gave them he said they didnt come to school that he gave two other girls instead. . .my point:its not by age o!

Tgirl4real:

lipsrsealed i plead the 5th!
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by tutus(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2009
Raising a child is one of the hardest, most responsible and satisfying tasks a human being can face.
Your tone of voice also teaches the child. When he/she is still young they can’t yet understand what you are saying, but because of the tone in use, they understand that what they are doing is either right or wrong.
As children grow, they are surrounded by many people other than their parents. Their behaviour and personality is influenced by their teachers, friends and relatives. Infact, they add traits to their own life. We must provide space and freedom to children to help them learn and recognise their skills.

Therefore, parents and teachers need to educate children in such a manner that they imbibe all good qualities one can think of. Educating children in this manner will help them develop good traits, characters and personalities. They will also be able to possess the following qualities:

GOOD-TEMPERAMENT
Children will have strength to control their anger when things seem to go against them or decisions are not made in their favour.

TRUTHFULNESS
They will develop confidence and never be scared to say the truth whatever be the consequences.

HONESTY
Children will learn to be honest to themselves and to others as well.

PATIENCE
Children will be able to acquire a habit that will help give them strength not to get disheartened if they have to wait for long to see the results of their efforts.

ENDURANCE
They will be able to enhance a sense of endurance that will help them face inevitable difficulties and sufferings without grumbling.

MODESTY
They will develop a positive attitude and not become conceited over their success and also will not feel themselves superior to their comrades.
They will be able to appreciate the merits of others and help others to succeed.

ACCEPTANCE
Children will be able to maintain equilibrium and readiness in success as well as in failure.

COURAGE
They will be able to strengthen their power to fight continuously till the final victory, though they may meet with many defeats.

CHEERFULNESS
They will adapt a healthy attitude and know how to smile and keep a happy heart in all circumstances.

INTELLIGENCE
They will be able to enhance their will power, pay attention to their lessons and put effort to understand everything that is told.

OBEDIENCE
Children will learn to be obedient and maintain discipline in their day-to-day life.

PERSEVERANCE
They will develop steady and persistent attitude in their effort, no matter how long it has to last.

OPTIMISTIC
They will be able to build faith in the future, which is rich and full of beauty and light.
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2009
~Sissy~:

Question:

Would you tell your teenage son or daughter(esp.) the time (age) to start dating? If so at what age?

No, I dnt care what anyone says.
I firmly say N.O!!!

netotse:

babe i'm not an illiterate u know. . .(u remember that thing i once told u abt. . . called a joke?) wink
Lol, I know you're not illiterate. wink
BUT THIS YOUR JOKE EH
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by mohawkchic(f): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2009
netotse:

once, when my cousin was 5 he asked his mom for something(cant rem what it was now)she was like why?he said he wanted to give 2 different girls. . .later that day i asked him if he gave them he said they didnt come to school that he gave two other girls instead. . .my point:its not by age o!

~ Trust me i know!! I see how he reacts around girls in his school he likes!! He hasnt started on "Giving Gifts" Thank God!!

~ grin You can just tell the Ones that are going to be confident w/ girls huh?. . .@ Ur Cousin's kid. . mine acts Shy around Girls,i've got nothing to woory about Just Yet!!

~I've heard  a girl younger than him telling him he's Cute !! shocked Now thats scary!!

~What i meant was i'd like to enjoy the "Innocence" of his years now before he gets to that age when i'll drive myself paranoid wondering if he'll heed to my Advice or peer pressure!!

Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by mohawkchic(f): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2009
Tgirl4real:

~Get Yourself Well-informed on the info you want to pass on to your daugther!! & keep it real,make her aware of the Responsibilities & consequences of growing into A "Woman" /Puberty! Also draw back from your own experience of how you were told,what you'd do different etc!

~Posting a link that you should be able to get tips on how to go about it!

~The Topic of "Pads Or Tampons" Got me thinking I want to start a topic on the health Section on "First Experiences Of Mensturation" A girly way of sharing who gave us the "Talk" Were You Well Informed or Was It Sketchy Info To Put The Fear Of God In You?" "Wud You Do It Any Different As A Mother To A Daugther? etc. . .

Talking To Your Child About Mesntruation

http://kidshealth.org/parent/growth/growing/talk_about_menstruation.html

http://www.thechildrenshospital.org/wellness/info/parents/22990.aspx~
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by mohawkchic(f): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2009
~Quick Search Topic already exists

Ladies: Your First Menstruation

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-4888.128.html#bot
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by Sissy3(f): 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2009
@ Tgirl

i dont know whether it's the same question, but i think sistawoman ask that on the previous pages. so here is the question she asked, check and see if it's the same question. below is the answer i gave.

Question for the group:

At what age do you have the "sex" talk with your boys and with your girls?

With your girls at what age do you have "body change talk"? Did you use any tools or books to help you. My pedetrican suggested "the care and keeping of you".

I did learn until yesterday (she had her physical) that a full line of pubic hair grows (all the way across) on a girl before she gets her first period and that my daughtar is not anywhere as close as I thought she was. And that my 11 year old son has not hit puberty yet and the doctor found this out by examining his balls and penis. So i dont have to worry about that right now.

~~Your daughter needs to understand the physical changes that will occur in her body during puberty. talk to her about:

* Body Fat Increases

like how Her body will begin to build up fat in the stomach, buttocks and legs. tell her that this is normal and that it gives her body the curvier shape of a woman!. Also touch on the body self esteem issue. you know most gals these days are deceived into believing that skinny is the new black. talk to her about liking her body, self image. it is very crucial at this early stage so as to build up her self esteem. the early the better.

*How Breasts begin to enlarge,

you know In most girls, puberty is more commonly recognized by breast growth. When her breasts start to develop, tell her that she may notice small, tender lumps under one or both nipples that will get bigger over the next few years. When the breasts first begin to develop, tell her it is not unusual for one breast to be larger than the other. and , as they develop, they will most likely even out before they reach their final shape and size. As her breasts develop, you know she may need a bra. Some girls feel that wearing a bra for the first time is exciting, it is the first step toward becoming a woman! However, some girls feel embarrassed, especially if they are among the first of their friends to need a bra. Be supportive and sensitive to her needs and reactions.

* Body hair

tell her that soft hair will start to grow in her pubic area. and that the hair will eventually become thick and very curly. tell her she also may notice hair under her arms and on her legs. Many girls will question whether or not they should shave this hair. There is no medical reason to shave; it is simply a personal choice. If she decides to shave, be sure to teach her to use warm water and soap, and a clean razor made for women. It is a good idea for her to use her own personal razor or electric shaver and not share one with family members or friends.

*Height and weight

tell her how her arms, legs, hands, and feet may grow faster than the rest of her body. Until the rest of her body catches up, she may feel more clumsy than usual. Typically, a growth spurt precedes the onset of menstruation (her "period"wink.

*Menstruation

Many concerns about puberty center on menstruation. Spend time helping your daughter prepare for her first period. There is no reason for a girl to be surprised by her menarche (first onset of her period), not knowing what is happening or why. Remember, menstruation may begin sooner than you expect. Certainly, once your daughter's breast development has started, the two of you should fully discuss the topic of menstruation. you can go more in dept with the biology on menstruation like why it is needed, what to expect etc. if you want.

* Hips

tell her that her hips will get wider and her waist will get smaller. and that this physical change also contributes to the curvier shape of a woman.

* Skin and hair

inform her that her skin may become more oily, and she will notice that she sweats more. and this is because her glands are growing, too. It is important to teach her to shower or bathe every day to keep her skin clean, and to use a deodorant or antiperspirant to keep odor and wetness under control. Despite her best efforts to keep her face clean, she still may develop pimples or acne. This is normal because her hormone levels are high. Almost all teenagers develop acne at one time or another. Whether her case is mild or severe, there are ways to keep acne under control. Talk to her doctor about treatment options for acne.

but most important on my list and personally for me is for you to teach to love and accept herself. self esteem and self worth are very important issues so don't forget to bring up the discussion.
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by Sissy3(f): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2009
@ ebony

so your No means you would tell them or allow them to start whenever they pleases?
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2009
No, my no means they're not dating until they leavemy house
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by Sissy3(f): 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2009
FL Gators:

No, my no means they're not dating until they leavemy house

shocked shocked shocked shocked

really?

if even they leave your house at 25?
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2009
~Sissy~:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

really?

if even they leave your house at 25?
Come again?
25 and still living with mommy?

By 18 if they dnt leave to go to college. . . .make I no talk am jare.

Unless his/her/their Univeristy is a walk away.
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by Sissy3(f): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2009
FL Gators:

Come again?
25 and still living with mommy?

By 18 if they dnt leave to go to college. . . .make I no talk am jare.

Unless his/her/their Univeristy is a walk away.

Rofl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

some people still live with their parents at age 31 sef.

for me i'd say they can start dating when they are 16yrs, i'd allow them to have their first puppy love. 'cause i personally think it's better i know when they start dating so that i can be of help to them than them hiding it from me which could result in some not so pretty outcomes.
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2009
~Sissy~:

Rofl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

some people still live with their parents at age 31 sef.
That's not right and I own't let my kids live up to that.

~Sissy~:

for me i'd say they can start dating when they are 16yrs, i'd allow them to have their first puppy love. 'cause i personally think it's better i know when they start dating so that i can be of help to them than them hiding it from me which could result in some not so pretty outcomes.
Ok, I'd admit, I started earlier than that. . . .but I was headstrong.
I just think they should get out my house first before they start dating. Get into college first.
Thats what I've always heard tongue tongue
And nowadays, irresponsible boys abound in plenty.
Imagine what it would be like in 20 years time.
My excuses might sound lame, but thats just it
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by Sissy3(f): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2009
i do understand why you would take such stances, but i would rather know whats going on with them than having them hide their bf/gfs away from me.
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by makayla: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2009
Bringing up a child is as difficult as anything but one needs the help of God for sustainance. The said we should use the rod on them so that they will not get spoiled. It is imperative to discipline them when they are young. The Bible also said that we should train up a child in the way he should go so that when he grows up he will not depart from it. you can visit here to learn more about handling children discpline, husband and wife issues.

Cheers.

http://handlehusband..com

Makayla
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by mohawkchic(f): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2009
~What If Your Best Friend/Close Family Friend's Child Was Influencing Your Child's Behaviour?

~ The Child Has Serious Behavioural Problems/Issues The Mum Is Aware Of,Yet She Gets Defensive When The Child Is Called Out On Certain Instances!

~1.How Would You Go About Bringing Up Your Concerns To The Friend Without Being Judgemental?

~2. Would You

A. Limit Time Spent W/ Friend & Child While Observing If Things Changes

B. Sacrifice Friendship & Cut Off Ties Completely If Nothing Changes After Having A Talk W/ The Child's Mum

Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by Sissy3(f): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2009
@ MC

honestly, i would do the both. first i would limit the time they spend together and see if anything changes and if not, i will frankly but in a subtle way tell my best friend/close family i don't quite like the way her child is behaving especially around my child. my child is always my first priority and wouldn't sacrifice that. if the best friend is actually a good person, i would think she wouldn't get annoyed but instead take into consideration my observations concerning her child and possibly work on it. actually i have being in similar a situation before.
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by mohawkchic(f): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2009
~Like you rightly said,It's all about getting One's priorities Right!!
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by MsTickles: 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2009
Hi all.

@ MC,
I will do both. A first, then B if I see dat my friend doesn't want to be a responsible parent.

Q: How do u prevent ur child from sucking?
2. How do break a sucking habit from a child.
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by Sissy3(f): 12:09am On Jun 26, 2009
Ms Tickles:

Hi all.

@ MC,
I will do both. A first, then B if I see dat my friend doesn't want to be a responsible parent.

Q: How do u prevent ur child from sucking?
2. How do break a sucking habit from a child.

when you say sucking, you mean weaning from breastfeeding or sucking their thumbs?
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by Tgirl4real(f): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2009
Well done guys. Sissy, Mohawkchic, thanks for the answers you provided.

~Sissy~:

when you say sucking, you mean weaning from breastfeeding or sucking their thumbs?

Good question. Let's address thumb sucking instead.
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 27, 2009
mohawkchic:

~What If Your Best Friend/Close Family Friend's Child Was Influencing Your Child's Behaviour?

~ The Child Has Serious Behavioural Problems/Issues The Mum Is Aware Of,Yet She Gets Defensive When The Child Is Called Out On Certain Instances!

~1.How Would You Go About Bringing Up Your Concerns To The Friend Without Being Judgemental?

~2. Would You

A. Limit Time Spent W/ Friend & Child While Observing If Things Changes

B. Sacrifice Friendship & Cut Off Ties Completely If Nothing Changes After Having A Talk W/ The Child's Mum

LOL, I'd do none of the above.

You cannot take a child from her best friend. Well it also depend on how long they've been best friend. Taking her from her best friend would make her more rebellious. Your plan would backfire. It'd make her feel like you hate her, pushing her more to her best friend. THEN she'd really learn bad habits you were trying to protect her from.

What I would do:

1. Pull my child closer to me. I'd expand her knowledge of the situation at hand. Why its bad and why she shouldn't immitate it.

2. I'd talk to her best friend like she was my child while my child is around to listen, it would make her best friend feel less like there's a conspiracy against her.

3. I'd put together a conference with me, my daughterr, her bes friend and her parents present. We'd talk and resolve the conflict my child's best friend is havinh with herself/ the world. If her parents want what's best for her, they'd try to help her.

4. If 2/3 doesn't work. I'd talk to my child and tell her to spend MORE time with her best friend. (if her best friend is a smoker, drug dealer, robber, criminal, then it'd be LESSER time). I'd want her to spend more time with her best friend because I dnt want the other girl to feel like everybody gave up on her, that she has no hope. That's the worst thing that can ever happen to any teenager. I'd want my child to talk to her, to help her and to encourage her that EDUCATION is the ONLY option out of a bad situation. STAY IN SCHOOL. grin

5. Give her best friend my personal cell phone number. So incase she needs anything, ANYTHING, she can call me and I'd walk the ocean to help her out. That I'd be there for her like I'm there for my child. (Thats what my mom does for my friends smiley )
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 27, 2009
Tgirl4real:

Well done guys. Sissy, Mohawkchic, thanks for the answers you provided.

Good question. Let's address thumb sucking instead.
mami, I got your offline.
Long time ni tooto, how you dey?
Hope all is well wink kiss
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by mohawkchic(f): 4:41am On Jun 27, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL, I'd do none of the above.

You cannot take a child from her best friend. Well it also depend on how long they've been best friend. Taking her from her best from would make a more rebellious. That would backfire your plan. It'd make her feel like you hate her, pushing her more to her best friend. THEN she'd eally learn the bad habit you're trying to protect her from.

What I would do:

1. Pull my child closer to me. I'd expand her knowledge of the situation at hand. Why its bad and why she shouldn't immitate it.

2. I'd talk to the best friend like she was my child while my child is around to listen, it would make the best friend feel less like there's a conspiracy against her. If her parents want what's best for her, they'd try to help her.

3. If 2/3 doesn't work. I'd talk to my child and tell her to spend MORE time with her best friend. (if her best friend is a smoker, drug dealer, robber, criminal, then it'd be LESSER time). I'd want her to spend more time with her best friend because I dnt want the other girl to feel like everybody gave up on her, that she has no hope. That's the worst thing that can ever happen to any teenager. I'd want my child to talk to her, to help her and to encourage her that EDUCATION is the ONLY option out of a bad situation. STAY IN SCHOOL. grin

4. Give her best friend my personal cell phone number. So incase she needs anything, ANYTHING, she can call me and I'd walk the ocean to help her out. That I'd be there for her like I'm there for my child. (Thats what my mom does for my friends smiley )

3. If number two doesn't work, I'd set up a conference with me, my child, her best friend, and the best friends parents.

~All ways sited in how you think you'd handle the suitation is all good given the circumstances! Trust me on this when i say Some of these kids are too far gone to be helped!! Not to say they cant be helped,but they can only be helped if they want to be helped!!It doesnt stop me from trying to help tho. . . .As A Volunteer Mentor,I try to make a difference in a Young Person's/Kid's life as many times over as i can!!

~In this suitation however,when i used the word Child, i didnt mean adolescent /Teenager. . I mean 5-8 year old child. . . .One whose Parent refuses to accept responsibility in helping that child retain what is been taught/said/advised,despite all efforts !!There's only so much you can do w/o the parent's support!!

~Most of the Morals i was taught were instilled in me when i was very young. . it's pretty much been simultaneos process passing them on to my son, and for each time he does me proud through his behaviour/attitude. . people/strangers compliment on that! I feel out of this world!! As A parent you know you're doing right by your child,to have that compromised in the name of "friendship",when the other parent is unwilling to prioritize her responsibilities. . . .my "Mother Theresa" caling will defo take a walk! grin

~There's a stage in every child's life when they should be able to absorb Morals/discipline!!The earlier one tries to mould it into them the better!! Back Home,there's a proverb that says "Nor To Wan Man Day Men Pekin"{It's Not Only The Parents Responsibility To Bring Up a Child"} a family friend/neighbour or even a stranger cud call you out if they see you doing the wrong thing & Advice you,whether the child heeds to that advice is up to them!!

~Maybe when you become a Mum your perspective will change!! undecided

Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by Sissy3(f): 5:41am On Jun 27, 2009
@ thumb sucking

my lil sis and my niece were avid suckers of their thumb. it was hard to stop at first but they eventually stopped. with my lil sis, we tried different methods with her. first, when she's sleeping we will gently pull her thumb away from her mouth and make sure she didn't put it back in at night. or whenever she puts her hand in mouth, we will gently remove it and make sure it isnt put back. the other method we used was rubbing something very bitter on her thumb so when she tastes it, she will immediately remove her hands from her mouth and the last method we tried was banding her thumb up with a tape or similar things, so she couldn't suck the tape, though it was hard for her but she finally realized it was time to stop. the key to eventually stopping her was consistency, now she's finally a sucker free lol. with my lil niece we applied the same method, but with her own we tried the reward program it worked. my keys to stopping it, be would be consistency with whatever methods you use, positive reinforcement, it's never ease to give up any habit, so with proper positive reinforcement they will surely come along. no punishment/negative reinforcement. and if you want/like use reward program. remember patience is always the important key.
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by PMP: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2009
Hello all,get great parenting tips from my blog http://lifeasafirsttimeparent..com
Re: Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 28, 2009
mohawkchic:

~All ways sited in how you think you'd handle the suitation is all good given the circumstances! Trust me on this when i say Some of these kids are too far gone to be helped!! Not to say they cant be helped,but they can only be helped if they want to be helped!!It doesnt stop me from trying to help tho. . . .As A Volunteer Mentor,I try to make a difference in a Young Person's/Kid's life as many times over as i can!!

~In this suitation however,when i used the word Child, i didnt mean adolescent /Teenager. . I mean 5-8 year old child. . . .One whose Parent refuses to accept responsibility in helping that child retain what is been taught/said/advised,despite all efforts !!There's only so much you can do w/o the parent's support!!

~Most of the Morals i was taught were instilled in me when i was very young. . it's pretty much been simultaneos process passing them on to my son, and for each time he does me proud through his behaviour/attitude. . people/strangers compliment on that! I feel out of this world!! As A parent you know you're doing right by your child,to have that compromised in the name of "friendship",when the other parent is unwilling to prioritize her responsibilities. . . .my "Mother Theresa" caling will defo take a walk! grin

~There's a stage in every child's life when they should be able to absorb Morals/discipline!!The earlier one tries to mould it into them the better!! Back Home,there's a proverb that says "Nor To Wan Man Day Men Pekin"{It's Not Only The Parents Responsibility To Bring Up a Child"} a family friend/neighbour or even a stranger cud call you out if they see you doing the wrong thing & Advice you,whether the child heeds to that advice is up to them!!

~Maybe when you become a Mum your perspective will change!! undecided

Infact, you're very much right. Now that you've given an age bracket, my answer has changed, but not too far from the root.

LOL, maybe when I become a mom it might change. I'm still learning, plz continue to correct me wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (44) (Reply)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.