Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude (53827 Views)

Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) / Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude by Tascocent(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
sandrel:
14yr old boy in US is a 3yr old boy in Nigeria!

Stay close to them you go beat them tire because their Mumu no be here!
lwkmd dis ur comment just made my day I swear #1,000, 000Likes for u
Re: Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude by othenok(f): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Seventeen:
which kain good school ('school for d rich') be dat where dem de fight for water/trekking allover before u get water/go without water for days. (the articles words oo not mine). Even my youngest sibling who graduated from secondary school years back had boreholes and solar powered electricity scattered all over their average school wey nobody know about. Am not dissing d Mea Mater school oo.. Am just wondering, dats all. smiley
Pure exaggeration by the OP. They have laundry and people that help them with it. School fees is about 500 - 600k per term, go figure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Bring A Husband Home,’ Gov Adeleke Tells 28-Year-Old Daughter / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.