Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,401 members, 7,904,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me (40736 Views)

My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! / My Sister In Law Slapped Me / My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2009
**osisi:

Now you can move on.
This is not about you and your battered mother.

It was your mother that was raped, abused and battered.
Look at the drivel you keep ptyalising like an IDIOT. . . . .She should leave her husband like your mother kept doing??

Anyone listening to you would feel you were born n bred in America not knowing you spent the first 40 years of your life hunting lizards n toads.
All this DV-lottery applicants sef. . . . .2 months in America and they all acting like the offspring of Oprah.
What a ninny!!!
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2009
Must this thread turn into a fight?
Tope is not in the Romance section yet?

There are times to play and time to take some situation serious.
I see that not all know the method.

THREAD CLOSED
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2009
DeReloaded:

well you know such dont say or act out these things til they get you tied down. Help your sisters before they get trapped by knowing signs OFF an internet forum. Rofl

Sauron for example is a bonafide idiot.
His actions outside this forum will not be any different from the garbage that he is in here.
Any man that'll use culture, religion, environment, whatever , to justify abuse needs to be castrated without anesthesia

People can't hide their real persons for a longtime.
The problem with most women is that they are "blinded by love" and the need to be a mrs so they settle for these losers.
Date anyman for 3 months and you can tell his real person
How he responds to simple situations will tell you volumes.
There's absolutely nothing my man  is doing today that popped up after marriage.
I saw him in his entirety during courtship.

If the poster is sincere,she saw this abuse coming
He didn't learn to slap women the day he slapped her
he must have shown several acts of violence which she ignored and may have pushed and shoved and yelled in her face at ocassions.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by SweetT1: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2009
@Poster

Another quick question: Is your husband from Ekiti or Ondo state ??
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by luvinhubby(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2009
[quote][/quote]It was your mother that was raped, abused and battered.
Look at the drivel you keep ptyalising like an IDIOT. . . . .She should leave her husband like your mother kept doing??

Anyone listening to you would feel you were born n bred in America not knowing you spent the first 40 years of your life hunting lizards n toads.
All this DV-lottery applicants sef. . . . .2 months in America and they all acting like the offspring of Oprah.
What a ninny!!!

grin grin grin grin grin, take cover, bullets are flying around
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2009
Sweet T:

@Poster

Another quick question: Is your husband from Ekiti or Ondo state ??

Chineke God!
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

It was your mother that was raped, abused and battered.

What a ninny!!!

I said this is not about your mother and her perpetual black eye
now vamoose from my before
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2009
Sweet T you better be quiet. Mugun.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by luvinhubby(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2009
OSISI, are you a frustrated fourty something spinster ?  was just wondering  grin grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2009
na wa o. Na fight?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2009
DeReloaded:

Sweet T you better be quiet. Mugun.
He was obviously trying to get your attention, as usual
Why give in?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2009
luvinhubby:

OSISI, are you a frustrated fourty something spinster ? was just wondering grin grin

yes
do you want t slap me ? grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by SweetT1: 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Why give in?

oh-oh didn't see you duo there. sorry. I mean Ondo state. grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2009
**osisi:

If the poster is sincere,she saw this abuse coming
He didn't learn to slap women the day he slapped her
he must have shown several acts of violence which she ignored and may have pushed and shoved and yelled in her face at ocassions.

Very True but 3 months is early. I think the "Im such a nice guy" pretense starts to wan after 8months to a year which is why I dont agree with short "courtship". Dont agree with extra long ones either but really short ones are kinda dangerous
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2009
**osisi:

Sauron for example is a bonafide idiot.
His actions outside this forum will not be any different from the garbage that he is in here.
Any man that'll use culture, religion, environment, whatever , to justify abuse needs to be castrated without anesthesia

U are a resident retard and it's surprising that as old as you are, you have the mental capacity of a culex mosquito.
The biggest problem you have is denial. . . . .
We are talking about how things work in Nigeria and you are screaming about America. What is the correlation??
How do the society in Nigeria perceive a divorcee?? Must you be a perpetual idiot in the name of denial??
Did your mother leave your Dad when he stabbed her for pinching a chunk of meat??

**osisi:

I said this is not about your mother and her perpetual black eye
now vamoose from my before

I know the value of marriage. . . . . . .Divorce should be the last option cos i was raised in a prime n proper happy home.
From all indications, you don't even know what marriage is if it's plastered on your ugly face like Apricot.
Any woman advising a fellow woman to seek divorce because of a small altercation has no decorum.
Your moral compass is so f'ucked up i doubt you would find your way to your bedroom and pray to God for forgiveness.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2009
luvinhubby:

OSISI, are you a frustrated fourty something spinster ?  was just wondering  grin grin

Im pretty sure she's been married longer than you. Instigator.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2009
DeReloaded:

Very True but 3 months is early. I think the "Im such a nice guy" pretense starts to wan after 8months to a year which is why I dont agree with short "courtship". Dont agree with extra long ones either but really short ones are kinda dangerous
Gats to agree with you there.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2009
davidylan:

na wa o. Na fight?

for where
some people want to send me hot slaps across the internet for speaking the truth
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

U are a resident retard and it's surprising that as old as you are, you have the mental capacity of a culex mosquito.
The biggest problem you have is denial. . . . .
We are talking about how things work in Nigeria and you are screaming about America. What is the correlation??
How do the society in Nigeria perceive a divorcee?? Must you be a perpetual idiot in the name of denial??
Did your mother leave your Dad when he stabbed her for pinching a chunk of meat??

I know the value of marriage. . . . . . .Divorce should be the last option cos i was raised in a prime n proper happy home.
From all indications, you don't even know what marriage is if it's plastered on your ugly face like Apricot.
Any woman advising a fellow woman to seek divorce because of a small altercation has no decorum.
Your moral compass is so f'ucked up i doubt you would find your way to your bedroom and pray to God for forgiveness.

If you had proper parents who taught you value, you'll understand me.
wrong is wrong and right is right even in Abeokuta
but how would you know?
pele
Its not your fault
I'm sure as we write this you're having flash backs of a beast pounding at her face while you're holding her wrapper

again
pele
no be ya fault
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by luvinhubby(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2009
Dereloaded is osisi your wife?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2009
DeReloaded:

I'm speaking from experience perhaps while dating a man you saw almost daily.
the long distance dates are something else.
those ones,you have no idea what you're getting.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2009
**osisi:

If you had proper parents who taught you value, you'll understand me.
wrong is wrong and right is right even in Abeokuta
but how would you know?

The value of marriage is perseverance, endurance, love and happiness.
Only a dolt and a super slut would dump her husband because of a slapping issue. . . . .
The most annoying thing is you as a woman have suffered more abuses. . . . Did u leave your husband because of such??
Did you disown your siblings when you had fisticuffs as teenagers?? How idiotic and foolish can you be??
I expect you to show maturity here as a married woman. . . . .U sound like a 10 year-old.

I'm sure as we write this you're having flash backs of a beast pounding at her face while you're holding her wrapper

Keep telling us what you suffered as a kid of a single mother.
Your mother musta had 10 kids from 10 different husbands.
She couldn't persevere, she couldn't endure. Village gutter rat!!
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Only a dolt and a super slut would dump her husband because of a slapping issue. . . . .
The most annoying thing is you as a woman have suffered more abuses. . . . Did u leave your husband because of such??
Did you disown your siblings when you had fisticuffs as teenagers?? How idiotic and foolish can you be??
I expect you to show maturity here as a married woman. . . . .U sound like a 10 year-old.

keep on with your childish rants ode rather than submit yourself to serious therapy.
anu mpam
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by agabaI23(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2009
A man told his father he was about to marry and the father told him to wait.

Bought a goat and gave to him to look after.

three days after, the goat ate his yam. He beat the goat. The father observed and kept quiet
Few days later the goat drank from a bucket he was about to shower with, he was so incenced that he beat the goat again.

Finally, he was praparing ogbono soup on a stove outside his room, the goat used its tetter to pull the soup down.

The guy reached for his cutlass and cut its neck.

The father then came out to ask what happened.
The bobo narrated everything to the father who listened attentively.

His father's reponse was, if such a little thing will make you kill a goat, you will do the same to somebody's daughter because women can do worse things.

It is manly to endure provocation esp from women. However women should know that verbal dirrhoea is never good for men's heart.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by luvinhubby(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2009
[/quote][quote author=Ebony-Silk link=topic=254174.msg3652673#msg3652673 date=1238179648]
Why give in?
Not from you.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2009
luvinhubby:

Dereloaded is osisi your wife?

You're not funny. Try again later
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

assuming I was raised by a single mother,is that a crime ?
Wouldn't it have been better Iya Sauron had the nerve to leave than subject you to years of psychological and mental torture
see how you turned out ?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by luvinhubby(m): 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2009
**osisi:

keep on with your childish rants ode rather than submit yourself to serious therapy.
anu mpam

Sooooooo, women are being compared to goats now mmmhhh!
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2009
agabaI23:

three days after, the goat ate his yam. He beat the goat. The father observed and kept quiet
Few days later the goat drank from a bucket he was about to shower with, he was so incenced that he beat the goat again.

Finally, he was praparing ogbono soup on a stove outside his room, the goat used its tetter to pull the soup down.

His father's reponse was, if such a little thing will make you kill a goat, you will do the same to somebody's daughter because women can do worse things.

It is manly to endure provocation esp from women. However women should know that verbal dirrhoea is never good for men's heart.

Good analogy.
I hope many of the men read it.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by luvinhubby(m): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2009
agabaI23:

Sooooooo, women are being compared to goats now mmmhhh
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2009
Why do you ppl continue to respond to luvinghubby?
All this retarded ppl sef
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by C2H5OH(f): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2009
Poster,

I think you are feeling guilty inside you because you know you overstepped some boundaries.  You must have said something out of line that caused your man to emotionally raise his hand to strike you across the face.  I am not justifying his behavior but I do pray that you learn to control your mouth next time.  Give him time to calm down, he'll be back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26)

Blind Woman With Triplets Receives Online Gifts / Sick Musa Under The Town Planning Bridge Linking Ilupeju To Anthony Village / Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.