Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,526 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:07 AM

Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. (33856 Views)

All Southwest Governor Name Starts With Letter A Aside Fayose. / Construction Of Osisoma Flyover In Aba Has Commenced. Pics / Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Saurab: 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
menabadoo:
bros chill, quit your ignorance.

service industries are also know as tertiary industries and we don't have much of it in Nigeria.

We have mostly primary and secondary industries, which are also known as extractive and manufacturing industries respectively and the later accounts for about 70% of our work force.

Stop arguing blindly, lets start from here.

How many extractive industries are in Nigeria and what do they extract? Tell me one in Aba.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Omololu007(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
meforyou1:
is Lagos a yoruba name?
is biafra a ibo name?

2 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by vicadex07(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
okay, compare Abia states and Ogun state as a whole then. Your explanations hold no water. You are just looking for excuses grin
menabadoo:
the only city in Ogun is abeokuta. Aba has five local govt, it can't be compared with agbara village.

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
scholes0:

Oh please, stop trying to sound smart, when we all know you are not....
What are these so called "service industries" in Aba ? ..... you will be disgraced today.
you will answer that question yourself.

Tertiary industry in economics has to do with provision of services to other sectors, businesses and end consumer, its all about production of services other than end products. Those servicesmay include :distribution, transport, whosaling/retailing and entertainment. Have you ever heard of entertainment industry?

How many logistic companies are in sango otta?

How many transport comonaies are in sango otta?

How is entertainment industry in sango?

How many mega wholesale markets are in sango otta?

How many depots are in sango otta?
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by vicadex07(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
was it not coined from the ibo word Bia?
Omololu007:
is biafra a ibo name?
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
vicadex07:
okay, compare Abia states and Ogun state as a whole then. Your explanations hold no water. You are just looking for excuses grin
based on the definition of industry, abia is more industrialized than ogin state.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by meforyou1(m): 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Omololu007:
is biafra a ibo name?
Have u never heard of Bight of Biafra?
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Saurab:

How many extractive industries are in Nigeria and what do they extract? Tell me one in Aba.
extractive industries are the backbone of Nigeria's industrialization. They are numerous, you see why I call you illiterates?
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by scholes0(m): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
menabadoo:
you will answer that question yourself.

Tertiary industry in economics has to do with provision of services to other sectors, businesses and end consumer, its all about production of services other than end products. Those servicesmay include :distribution, transport, whosaling/retailing and entertainment. Have you ever heard of entertainment industry?

How many logistic companies are in sango otta?

How many transport comonaies are in sango otta?

How is entertainment industry in sango?

How many mega wholesale markets are in sango otta?

How many depots are in sango otta?

You are a dumb fool.
Is that the so called services that you say Nigeria does not have a lot of?

Now, I know you are a layman on the street, because in the world of proper economic discourse, all those things you just listed are categorized under the services sector of the economy, not Industry.
Don't quote me again, I can't deal with this level of stupiedity... Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by vicadex07(m): 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
lol see twisting of words. Oya give me your definition and pls dont give me yam and goat theory like GEJ o
menabadoo:
based on the definition of industry, abia is more industrialized than ogin state.

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
scholes0:

You are a dumb fool.
Is that the so called services that you say Nigeria does not have a lot of?

Now, I know you are a layman n the street, because in the world of proper economic discourse, all those things you just listed are categorized under the services sector of the economy, not Industry.
don't feel to big to learn, most logistic companies have more annual turnovers than some manufacturing industries in sango otta, the annual turnover in ariaria alone is more than that of all local manufacturing industries in sango otta.

You see why I call you illiterate?

Aba is more industrialized than any southwest city you mention except lagos. Fixed
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
vicadex07:
lol see twisting of words. Oya give me your definition and pls dont give me yam and goat theory like GEJ o
don't be too lazy to read, check initial posts.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by vicadex07(m): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
okay, I see what you're getting at. Ota is a town in Ogun state, but it has more industries than the biggest city in iboland, aba
menabadoo:
lagos and Ogun state may have more industries, but on city basis, no city in southwest has more than aba.

Most multinationals are in aba, local industries and of course you can't exclude SMEs. You don't seem to know the definition of industries, you think its limited to beverage and plastic industries you see in agbara. Illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by meforyou1(m): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
OkutaNla:

You are currently on my ignore list, until further notice. Engaging your bush, illiterate, and ignorant a$$ is out of the question as far as I'm concerned.
The guy defeated you. Stop abusing and start debating
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
vicadex07:
okay, I see what you're getting at. Ota is a town in Ogun state, but it has more industries than the biggest city in iboland, aba
aba remains more industrialized than any southwest city, every learned person will say this.

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by badnature: 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
menabadoo the question you should be asking them is,since they claim the have more industry than south east,why then are there people more poor than their counterparts in south east?
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 04, 2015
badnature:
menabadoo the question you should be asking them is,since they claim the have more industry than south east,why then are there people more poor than their counterparts in south east?
I have been able to explain what an industry is to them. Let's see if we will start an argument from there, how can a sane person say sango otta is more industrialized than aba?
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Omololu007(m): 12:07am On Sep 04, 2015
meforyou1:
Have u never heard of Bight of Biafra?
what is the meaning of "bight of biafra" in ibo?
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by vicadex07(m): 12:09am On Sep 04, 2015
lol...you dont have any more conjectures to support your bare faced lies grin

continue unless you have proof. Scholes has given you newspaper clippings of Ogun state even before Lagos being the industrial hub of Nigeria. Al what you are just posting hear is just like making noise and throwing tantrums like a spoilt kid who was deprived of licking his stick sweet. Continu grin
menabadoo:
aba remains more industrialized than any southwest city, every learned person will say this.

3 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Omololu007(m): 12:09am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:
was it not coined from the ibo word Bia?
bia ko,wazo ni
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:
lol...you dont have any more conjectures to support your bare faced lies grin

continue unless you have proof. Scholes has given you newspaper clippings of Ogun state even before Lagos being the industrial hub of Nigeria. Al what you are just posting hear is just like making noise and throwing tantrums like a spoilt kid who was deprived of licking his stick sweet. Continu grin
illiterate, go and learn the definition of industry before engaging me.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by badnature: 12:21am On Sep 04, 2015
there hatred for any thing igbo is beginning to affect their sense of reasoning
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by forgiveness: 12:25am On Sep 04, 2015
what is industry?

1, Automated production of material goods(European).

2, Businesses that produces goods as opposed to services.

3, The sector of the economy consisting of large scale- enterprises.

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 04, 2015
forgiveness:
what is industry?

1, Automated production of material goods(European).

2, Businesses that produces goods as opposed to services.

3, The sector of the economy consisting of large scale- enterprises.
illiterates

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by totit: 12:31am On Sep 04, 2015
badnature:

Ibo ibo ibo but why why why nah grin

When last did you check the least poverty region-stats?

Na wah oo grin

The link below solves it

https://www.nairaland.com/2418994/ranking-nigerian-states-poverty-rates

3 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 04, 2015
totit:

Ibo ibo ibo but why why why nah grin

When last did you check the least poverty region-stats?

Na wah oo grin
of course, yoruabs are poorer, I can prove that to you specially on another thread.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by totit: 12:35am On Sep 04, 2015
menabadoo:
of course, yoruabs are poorer, I can prove that to you specially on another thread.

Oya am waiting
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 04, 2015
totit:

Oya am waiting
you shall be my guest.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by totit: 12:38am On Sep 04, 2015
menabadoo:
you shall be my guest.

Abeg go to bed if you have no stats to back it up
grin
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by forgiveness: 12:44am On Sep 04, 2015
menabadoo:
illiterates

Haba! what is different from what i quoted from a dictionary and what you quoted from another dictionary?
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Saurab: 12:55am On Sep 04, 2015
menabadoo:
extractive industries are the backbone of Nigeria's industrialization. They are numerous, you see why I call you illiterates?

You didn't answer my question.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by MduZA: 12:55am On Sep 04, 2015
U
Aareonakakanfo:

[b]Lmaooooo! let me share some of the most interesting ones I have in my archives

"Anumalu was nominated for Nobel prize in physics"

"Let me tell you something. Igbos control 85% of the businesses in south Africa thats why they don't like us because we've bought all of their lands and taken over all the businesses there "

"There's a probability Jesus christ visited Nri when he was alive"

"We Igbos own 90% of the mansions in lagos. Go and check it even Fashola said it"

"Computer village generates over 120 billion naira in a year"

"If not because whites are racists, Chike obi was smarter than Albert einstein"

I tell you this problem is psychological. only insane people can make these kind of comments. The loss of 3m lives will definitely have an effect on your psyche and they haven't psychologically recovered yet. its post-traumatic stress disorder and the Yorubas here think they can educate or convince people who have issues like this? grin grin grin grin I'm sorry you're wasting your darn time. page 380, you're still on it.Goodluck!
[/b]

igbos control 99 % of illegal businesses in south Africa thats why they don't like you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Buhari To Attend Nuclear Security Summit In Washington / PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal / EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.