Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. (33806 Views)

All Southwest Governor Name Starts With Letter A Aside Fayose. / Construction Of Osisoma Flyover In Aba Has Commenced. Pics / Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by demolaprof(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Duru1:

Otta is a village!!!

If truly Ota is a village. Don't you think it's a shame that it is more industrialized than Aba which is a town? Besides most of what you call manufacturing coys in aba are mere SMEs. A village that is more industrialized than a town. Na wa ooo

3 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
omonnakoda:
Will you kindly name ONE ,JUST ONE industry in the city CALLED LAGOS> JUST ONE INDUSTRY PLEASE
I'm tired educating yorubayoruba illiterates.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by omonnakoda: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
menabadoo:
I'm tired educating yorubayoruba illiterates.
I understand so educate yourself and eye bow illilterates.Is there a single industry in the city called Lagos if so please name it!!

3 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
omonnakoda:
I understand so educate yourself and eye bow illilterates.Is there a single industry in the city called Lagos if so please name it!!
what's the definition of industry?
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by omonnakoda: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
menabadoo:
what's the definition of industry?
I have no idea you are the one that used the word so tell us what definition you were using

Answer the question
Can you name a single industry in the city called Lagos ,yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
omonnakoda:
I have no idea you are the one that used the word so tell us what definition you were using
no wonder you have been spewing gibberish all along. Go check the meaning of industry then come back for the argument
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by omonnakoda: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
menabadoo:
no wonder you have been spewing gibberish all along. Go check the meaning of industry then come back for the argument
I have not spewed anything.All I did was ask you a question. If you think you will escape so easily you are mistaken. Can you answer the question is there any industry in the city called Lagos ,Yes or No

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
omonnakoda:

I have not spewed anything.All I did was ask you a question. If you think you will escape so easily you are mistaken. Can you answer the question is there any industry in the city called Lagos ,Yes or No
lagos has the largest industry in nigeria, lagos is the hub of tertiary industries in Nigeria ( I mean the real lagos city not lagos state).

The hotel industry in lagos is sublime, entertainment industry, most of the manufacturing companies have their corporate headquarters in lagos, the banking industries is also the best in the country. Don't forget about logistic companies, viable open markets ( idutoma and co), we also have some manufacturing industries in lagos. Lagos has the biggest industry as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Don't fix your blockhead on only manufacturing indusries like we have in otta, Oriental hotel in lagos have more turnover than most industries in otta. Don't be myopic, think wide.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by forgiveness: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
menabadoo:
lagos has the largest industry in nigeria, lagos is the hub of tertiary industries in Nigeria ( I mean the real lagos city not lagos state).

The hotel industry in lagos is sublime, entertainment industry, most of the manufacturing companies have their cooperate headquarters in lagos, the banking industries is also the best in the country. Don't forget about logistic companies, viable open markets ( idutoma and co), we also have some manufacturing industries in lagos. Lagos has the biggest industry as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Don't fix your blockhead on only manufacturing indusries like we have in otta, Oriental hotel in lagos have more turnover than most industries in otta. Don't be myopic, think wide.

Ehen! Now, you are talking

If you go by that defination then it also good you highlight the industries in Aba and Ibadan. from there we will compare and know which have more industries.

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=forgiveness post=37663307][/quote]as far as manufacturing industries are concerned, aba can match otta, when it cones to tertiary industries, aba is far ahead of your otta.

How many formidable corporate bodies are in otta, how many enterprise industries are in otta?

How many transport companies, courier services/logistics are in otta?

How many megawatts of electricity does otta generate?

How many power plants are in otta? ( or you think they aren't industries?)

How many wholesale outlets are in otta?

Otta can never meet aba in industrialization, never.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
How is the banking industry in otta?

How is the entertainment industry there?

How many registered business offices arebin otta?

How many companies in general are in otta?

Please stop calling otta here, ibadan should be the best bet.

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Omololu007(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

for daring involving my dad.

YOUR retched FATHER must have been disappointed to watch his dieing sperm grow up to a worthless wasted animal like you and your generations to come that will rely on it.

gosh!!! iranu grin grin grin
your dad is a dog,and the b!tch you call mum at home is a pig...fvcktard!
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Omololu007:
your dad is a dog,and the b!tch you call mum at home is a pig...fvcktard!
go mud boy bc you are a wasted sperm, and a good for nothing retard.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by omonnakoda: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
menabadoo:

The hotel industry in lagos is sublime, entertainment industry, most of the manufacturing companies have their corporate headquarters in lagos, the banking industries is also the best in the country. Don't forget about logistic companies, viable open markets ( idutoma and co), we also have some manufacturing industries in lagos. Lagos has the biggest industry as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Why didn't you say this before?
Thank you for enlightening me I can now think wide.Certainly Aba and nearby Owerri have the largest Ashawo,industry,also kidnapping industry and counterfeiting industry and baby industry as well to mention a few

3 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by SonOfEl(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
omonnakoda:
Thank you for enlightening me I can now think wide.Certainly Aba and nearby Owerri have the largest Ashawo,industry,also kidnapping industry and counterfeiting industry and baby industry as well to mention a few

just shut the heck up if you have no point to make. your mouth is only here in nairaland.

you have not even been to aba let alone owerri and you are here e-farting.

aba had been an industrial hub before your father earned his first pair of shoes. no offense, just go ahead and ask him.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by omonnakoda: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
SonOfEl:

just shut the heck up if you have no point to make. your mouth is only here in nairaland.

you have not even been to aba let alone owerri and you are here e-farting.

aba had been an industrial hub before your father earned his first pair of shoes. no offense, just go ahead and ask him.
Yes Aba was an industrial hub long time ,that is where your mother and her mother before started work as an ashawo and where your father sold rat poison

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by SonOfEl(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
omonnakoda:

Yes Aba was an industrial hub long time ,that is where your mother and her mother before started work as an ashawo and where your father sold rat poison

your stupidity is quite amazing. agbara estate is the greatest city in your hallucinations. I really thought you were rational. you will have to excuse me. **leaves the thread for the mad man**
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by SonOfEl(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
SonOfEl:

your stupidity is quite amazing. agbara estate is the greatest city in your hallucinations. I really thought you were rational. you will have to excuse me. **leaves the thread for the mad man**
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by omonnakoda: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
SonOfEl:

my father's stupidity is quite amazing. He is not rational and is indeed a mad man He will have to excuse me. **leaves the thread for the mad man**
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
omonnakoda:
whatever, as far as you now give credence to the topic.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Ritchiee: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
menabadoo:
as far as manufacturing industries are concerned, aba can match otta, when it cones to tertiary industries, aba is far ahead of your otta.

How many formidable corporate bodies are in otta, how many enterprise industries are in otta?

I said it initially that you are a lost case and an extra dumb.No wonder some sensible dumbs have left you to swim in your pool of dumbness.Don't waste your time with a stark illiterate you glorious Omoluabis.Just a hint:when you talk about industries,you talk about the greatest consumer of electricity,wholesales, courier services etc but because you are as dumb as they come and saying that former president Jonathan and others who appraised Agbara as the hub of industrialisation in Nigeria,I am giving you the dumb treatment.
I spit a thick phlegm on your flat spanner retarded head and proclaim you, the DUMB OF THE DUMBS.
*walks out of thread with young Bianca,without beard o,tagging hurriedly along to have a jolly good shawarma*Bianca says:he is a lowlife, Ritchiee?
Yes, he is.
Bianca says:He is a stark primitive illiterate,Ritchiee?
Yes,he is.
Bianca goes back and spits on the smelling flat spanner head of the OP...yuk*

2 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by right2: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
It is so sad that the two most advanced tribe in Nigeria have continued to humiliate each other on this world wide forum. I never imagined this level of bitterness and animosity btw Igbo and Yoruba. I wonder if anybody chose his tribe in his mother's womb. We make noise and preach bitterness on vanities. Instead of rubbing minds on how thing shall be better for common people, we engage in frivolities. What a shame.

I think there is wisdom in tapping into each others strong potentials. The Igbos are creative and enterprising and Yorubas are very civil and organized. We can combing these potential to create terrific economy hub in Africa. We already inter-married and making great couples and promising children. We must respect the right of these children not to plant hatred into their minds. No parent has the right to teach his/her child to hate other persons. If you have problem with other tribe because you are brainwashed by other to carry evil and hatred against other human being you got no right to transfer that evil to you innocent child.

We must speak out against this daily tribalistic comments of hate. Let us make Nairaland a home for social reconstruction. Let us discuss our economy and how we can make our lives better. Let us use this forum to advise the new govt constructively. This is our country, we can't afford to add to its problems. You need a peaceful Nigeria to dialogue even if you want to exit the amalgamation one day.

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ritchiee:
I said it initially that you are a lost case and an extra dumb.No wonder some sensible dumbs have left you to swim in your pool of dumbness.Don't waste your time with a stark illiterate you glorious Omoluabis.Just a hint:when you talk about industries,you talk about the greatest consumer of electricity,wholesales, courier services etc but because you are as dumb as they come and saying that former president Jonathan and others who appraised Agbara as the hub of industrialisation in Nigeria,I am giving you the dumb treatment.
I spit a thick phlegm on your flat spanner retarded head and proclaim you, the DUMB OF THE DUMBS.
*walks out of thread with young Bianca,without beard o,tagging hurriedly along to have a jolly good shawarma*Bianca says:he is a lowlife, Ritchiee?
Yes, he is.
Bianca says:He is a stark primitive illiterate,Ritchiee?
Yes,he is.
Bianca goes back and spits on the smelling flat spanner head of the OP...yuk*
your so called omoluabis cannot beat me in this debate, when you are done ranting I will still infuse some education into your Numbskull.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by simpleseyi: 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
zuchyblink:
those ppl from the waste don't travel.Igbos are into evrything:Education,commerce,industry etc

You forgot to including drug trafficking, money rituals, baby factory, armed robbery, e.t.c. Lots of businesses in the South East.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by EastLebanon(m): 3:26am On Sep 05, 2015
Ritchiee:
Yorubas are tested, trusted and guaranteed.Yorubas are warriors...real considerate warriors and very,very intelligent.Go and read about their organisational prowess,their military might when your lineage were using hands to cover their d**ks and as.ses the great Yoruba nation was building empires like the Roman empire,British empire etc.Only brave warriors did that not weaklings...
stupidity at it's peak,you built empires for years,it only took the fulanis few days to hijack those empires from you,the worst part of it is that they chase away your oba and installed their emir,what a cowardice,uptill today you can't do anything about it,shame on you,the fulanis conquered your people and took away the empire they have been building for decades and all you people could do is to fold hand and watch them and you call it bravery,a large tribe like you,the isokos can't take this nonesense.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by knowledgeable: 5:53am On Sep 05, 2015
Ritchiee:
Yorubas are tested, trusted and guaranteed.Yorubas are warriors...real considerate warriors and very,very intelligent.Go and read about their organisational prowess,their military might when your lineage were using hands to cover their d**ks and as.ses the great Yoruba nation was building empires like the Roman empire,British empire etc.Only brave warriors did that not weaklings...

.......but your exploit in the Nigeria nation have convinced the Igbos and Hausa/fulani too, that yoruba can never go it alone against the Igbos, never!!. The only time you see them confess bravery against Igbos alone(they have box themselves inn, with their relationships with the hausa/fulani, both in mid term and long term. Relatively, and by default, they can never stand up against hausa/fulani to remind them how bravery they are against the hausa/fulani because they will always stand down before the hausa/fulani and avoid all the avoidables, in other not to upset that alignment with the hausa/fulani that has given them the platform to showcase their bravery warrior men to the Igbo people) is always in a scenario where Hausa/fulani are also involved. Igbos have the freedom through bravery and sacrifice to always stand up against any group and injustices there off.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by omoelesa(m): 6:08am On Sep 05, 2015
menabadoo:
as far as manufacturing industries are concerned, aba can match otta, when it cones to tertiary industries, aba is far ahead of your otta.

Mr man go and sleep joor.u are just spewing gibberish without backing ur claim with fact.if u were in the court of law, do u think u will win a case without presenting fact.u think does local shoe maker in aba is what is called industrialisation?
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Jonnyseg(m): 6:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Since you have all the industries u claim you have in Aba and other south eastern states, why didn't you tell your flat head brothers to sit back and sell their fake shoes and others there in Aba and not come litter the southwestern states with your rubbish. The corper wey come serve for my office in Ogun state, we had to force him out of the lodge we gave him and tell him to leave cos he no want go back to Enugu again. This place oversweet am.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 05, 2015
Ritchiee:
Yorubas do not have coward in their dictionary,they have strategy,humanitarianism and then kaboooooom.Brave people like the Yorubas win wars and Coward people like the Igbos lose wars.
Look at this homework done in a university in Europe.
State two important differences between Yorubas and Igbos .
Answers:
1.Yorubas are brave,considerate and strategically inclined.They have never lost a war without being victorious.They are winners.

What of ilorin bro. Was that myth or true. Afonja and Alimi. The Yoruba has remained head bowed for Hausa/Fulani ever since.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Ritchiee: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2015
jomonic:

What of ilorin bro. Was that myth or true. Afonja and Alimi. The Yoruba has remained head bowed for Hausa/Fulani ever since.
If it were not for the brave and powerful yorubas,the South would have been over ran by the Fulanis who were decisively defeated by the yorubas.Go and read the history extensively,man.Your lazy grandfathers would have become mallams by now.Thanks to the yorubas..

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Ritchiee: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
EastLebanon:
stupidity at it's peak,you built empires for years,it only took the fulanis few days to hijack those empires from you,the worst part of it is that they chase away your oba and installed their emir,what a cowardice,uptill today you can't do anything about it,shame on you,the fulanis conquered your people and took away the empire they have been building for decades and all you people could do is to fold hand and watch them and you call it bravery,a large tribe like you,the isokos can't take this nonesense.
Don't be a dimwit.Go and read the history of the great yoruba nation and you would know what they call real warriors and not wrestlers like the Igbo Cowards.There had never been an oba in Ilorin but a warrior, are onakankanfo who gave Ilorin to Fulani on a platter of gold because he had a bone to crush with the Oyo empire.We Yorubas have been using Fulani and hausas as slaves for donkey years...
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Ritchiee: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
What you should have said is Yoruba muslims defeated Ilorin for themselves with the help of Alimi and his kinsmen who later back stabbed Afonja...
Yorubas have never been defeated.Go and ask the battalions of biafrans destroyed by 127 soldiers at Ore.Or better still,go and ask Ojukwu the effeminate or the the great amazon of Dahomey who defeated every enemy but were defeated 4 times by just a small part of the Yorubas,The Great Egbas or the Ewe of Ghana or the powerful Nupe who were obliterated...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State Assembly & Members Gain Access Into The Building / Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells / Why Military Under Jonathan Failed To Defeat Boko Haram – Former CDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.