Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,759 members, 7,924,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 01:28 PM

Nigerians In East London. . . - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In East London. . . (15864 Views)

Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) / FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Man Attacks 16 Year Old WHITE GIRL In East London. RACIAL CRIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by presido1: 12:02am On Apr 04, 2009
That Guy wearing construction jacket na Ibime.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by timmfikk(m): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2009
@ Topic I think Naija Minister of Info is now correct with what i am seeing right now, Oluwa rere Gbawa

MrCrackles:

Tracy na lunatic, u nor be lunatic
Tracy likes chicken wings, U like sushi
Tracy na club trawler, U be homely gyal
Tracy na Ashana, u be flirt
grin

Mc crack, U be dey Funny mad me na ur new name be dis wey i call u
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 04, 2009
presido1:

That Guy wearing construction jacket na Ibime.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin the dude dey claim better area. leave am jor

@Lady T
Warn your girls to stop embarrassing our nationality  grin grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Moonstone(f): 12:03am On Apr 04, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

I wonder why it's only London you go find Nigerians fighting like a bunch of embarrassing bush ppl.
Abeg, I don shun am tipketipke  grin grin
rotflmao  grin grin

You want to be in the video too?

LOL!
In what video? I want to watch it live now! This is pay-per-view kinda thing. This would go well with the Chicken and fries sef. Good location to fight.  
Don't mind them, jare. We, the classier ones, can enjoy our American-Nigerian classiness.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pataki:

Rubbish! At least you are coming this April right? I will take you to that joint to meet Tracy. cheesy Get some free slaps for your journey back to yankee.

See who is now talking of refined taste. . . . . . have you forgotten how you were about to disgrace me in Barking the other time? grin grin
I don't want to meet any Tracy. I don't fight. I'm too classy for that. cheesy

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Pataki, tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed. Was it me that was disgracing you? Was it not you and your unrefined taste that wanted to put me in trouble? I don't blame you. Next time, we're going to Peckham! Take me to Barking and I'll deal with you.

BTW, who punched who at Barking ehn? Innocent small pikin like me. Leave me o!  angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy

@ chamotex, that's even worse. I heard South Londoners are the worst of the bunch. that's not helping your case.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by tope2000(f): 12:04am On Apr 04, 2009
presido1:

Oh gawd grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by MrCrackles(m): 12:04am On Apr 04, 2009
All this saw toothed Nigerian immigrants on NL living in America should shut the fuc.k up!

Panning London and Tracy like Maryland and Sheniqua aint worse!

Claiming posh nobs and prawn sarnies around here

Tracy is a local champ, she knocks everything off from the pound to the chicken legs, all the way from Barking via Peckham to Dalston!

So what?! grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by StrStruck(f): 12:04am On Apr 04, 2009
Pataki:

Can you please refrain from this your moronic gif's?  angry angry angry

If I don't, are you going to report me like your fellow Londoner did?

Ebony-Silk:

Possibly, he was embarrassed of some Nigerian infamous behaviors over there.
I dnt blame him. but that shit was funny  grin grin

lol, The white chick must have been really embarrassed though.

LadyT:

I hate you Starstuck my keyboard is ruined I spat out my drink after seeing your GIF.

OMG   grin

lol I'll send a new keyboard over.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by MrCrackles(m): 12:06am On Apr 04, 2009
Seriously Starstruck, ur GIFS are bloody self-service, move over or get moved out of the way! angry
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by tope2000(f): 12:06am On Apr 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

All this saw toothed Nigerian immigrants living in America should shut the fuc.k up!

Claiming posh nobs and prawn sarnies around here

Tracy is a local champ, she knocks everything off from the pound to the chicken legs, all the way from Barking via Peckham to Dalston!

So what?! grin

i cant shout
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Moonstone(f): 12:07am On Apr 04, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Why are you paying attention to them? Leave them jare. You know how these bush children can't find gifs on their own.
Please show them the way.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Sauron1: 12:07am On Apr 04, 2009
Ibime:

See as everybody dey form for hia. I would like to believe that you all live in St Johns Wood, Edgeware, Kensington, Hampstead etc.

As for me, I have lived in Tottenham, Edmonton, Woolwich, Walthamstow, Enfield etc etc etc. It aint where you at, its how you live. I am currently in a better area, but not that much better.

Don't mind the fakers. . . . . . .
The living conditions of some people here makes Agege residents feel like Russell Simmons. grin grin grin

@ Debosky,

I want to see those stats.
Tottenham boys are the worst in London. Holloway, Camden, Hackney.
Their notoriety extends beyond London. . . . .
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Pataki: 12:08am On Apr 04, 2009
Moonstone:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Pataki, tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed. Was it me that was disgracing you? Was it not you and your unrefined taste that wanted to put me in trouble? I don't blame you. Next time, we're going to Peckham! Take me to Barking and I'll deal with you.

BTW, who punched who at Barking ehn? Innocent small pikin like me. Leave me o!  angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy
I admit, I punched you. tongue But what did you call my punch? Paper touch?? grin tongue

Was it not your mouth, that put you in trouble? You were the one disgracing me that day. Of course you will not remember at this moment. But I can assure you, Tracy will be available to show you how the real slap is done. cheesy cheesy

You and who are going to Peckham? I get too much enemies for that end. I cannot step there. Woolwich, I have only been there once, and I vowed not to go there again. Talkless of Peckham.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by StrStruck(f): 12:08am On Apr 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

Seriously Starstruck, ur GIFS are bloody self-service, move over or get moved out of the way! angry

I'm sorry what?
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by MrCrackles(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2009
St☆rStruck:

I'm sorry what?

Grow up for donkey brain sake!

Dem GIFS dont go down well with everyone, point blank!
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Moonstone(f): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2009
Pataki:

I admit, I punched you. tongue But what did you call my punch? Paper touch?? grin tongue

Was it not your mouth, that put you in trouble? You were the one disgracing me that day. Of course you will not remember at this moment. But I can assure you, Tracy will be available to show you how the real slap is done. cheesy cheesy

You and who are going to Peckham? I get too much enemies for that end. I cannot step there. Woolwich, I have only been there once, and I vowed not to go there again. Talkless of Peckham.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes now, you're an agbero weakling.

Ah ahn! Pataki! I do not fight okay! You were disgracing me.

I'm serious, next time we are going to peckham for good food and just so that we can catch any possible fights.  cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Sauron1: 12:10am On Apr 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]All this saw toothed Nigerian immigrants on NL living in America should shut the fuc.k up!

Don't come too hard on em.
Starstruck knows America is worse. . . . . .A lunatic just left 13 people dead in NY today.
And some prats were comparing NY to London the other day.
It's fuckery!!!
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by debosky(m): 12:11am On Apr 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked grin grin grin

Tope can you get me free entry into Club Afrik since you are staff? Or should I talk to presido since he is a regular member, he might get discounts.  grin grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 04, 2009
Moonstone:

LOL!
In what video? I want to watch it live now! This is pay-per-view kinda thing. This would go well with the Chicken and fries sef. Good location to fight.  
Don't mind them, jare. We, the classier ones, can enjoy our American-Nigerian classiness.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't want to meet any Tracy. I don't fight. I'm too classy for that. cheesy
People dey fight over men, this idiots dey fight over chicken wings  grin grin grin

@Crackles
Why e dey get to you? grin grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Pataki: 12:11am On Apr 04, 2009
St☆rStruck:

No point in reporting you. It only shows how stupid you can be. What is the matter with you? Stop it means stop it! Why are you this manner-less and stubborn?

You simply depict the fact no matter your location UK or US, your pigheadedness will always remain.

Internet Tracy.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by LadyT(f): 12:12am On Apr 04, 2009
Leave Starstuck alone she can post whatever she bloody likes most of you do!!!
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by StrStruck(f): 12:12am On Apr 04, 2009
Moonstone:

Why are you paying attention to them? Leave them jare. You know how these bush children can't find gifs on their own.
Please show them the way.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't be mad, I know some of them have saved all my gifs.

MrCrackles:

Dem GIFS dont go down well with everyone, point blank!

Pataki:

No point in reporting you. It only shows how stupid you can be. What is the matter with you? Stop it means stop it! Why are you this manner-less and stubborn?

You simply depict the fact no matter your location UK or US, your pigheadedness will always remain.

Internet Tracy.

You both are pressed tonight. Is that dial-up not working fast enough for the gifs to load?
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by DeReloaded: 12:13am On Apr 04, 2009
Phoenix, they will report you again. I suggest you start thinking of a new name  wink

MrCrackles:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]All this saw toothed Nigerian immigrants on NL living in America should shut the fuc.k up!

who's sheniqua?  

until you can post a link of American Naijas doing such bullshit, benu soun!  cool

Most you will find is parties. Not girls fighting infront of KFC. That's for the Jamos  grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by MrCrackles(m): 12:13am On Apr 04, 2009
debosky:

Tope can you get me free entry into Club Afrik since you are staff? Or should I talk to presido since he is a regular member, he might get discounts.  grin grin

Tope i want a free pass too love grin

Presido i hope you know the bouncers too, i dont want to be ruffled when i visit! grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Pataki: 12:13am On Apr 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Starstruck knows America is worse. . . . . .A lunatic just left 13 people dead in NY today.
It's fuckery!!!
It is now 13??! shocked shocked

How glorifying!!!!!
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 04, 2009
DeReloaded:

until you can post a link of American Naijas doing such bullshit, benu soun!  cool
exactly!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Moonstone(f): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

People dey fight over men, this idiots dey fight over chicken wings  grin grin grin

@Crackles
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't mind the silly fowls.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. But come o, I think it's more useful to fight over chicken wings than to fight for the yeye nonentities that these women call men. cheesy

St☆rStruck:

I can't be mad, I know some of them have saved all my gifs.
It is a simple case of jealousy. If they knew how to get it, they would flood NL with all their thuggish gifs.
Jealousy is not a sin. Let them be jealous.
Some of us like the gifs
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by StrStruck(f): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's fuckery!!!

And how many people are stabbed on the streets of London each week?

DeReloaded:

Phoenix, they will report you again. I suggest you start thinking of a new name  wink

I got my list of names set.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by MrCrackles(m): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

@Crackles

Get to me for where?NAH! cheesy
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by tope2000(f): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2009
debosky:

shocked shocked grin grin grin

Dead grin grin grin grin grin
Dont worry. . . . . i shall talk to aunty Tracy n im sure she'd hook you up wink

MrCrackles:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Tope i want a free pass too love grin

Aunty tracy is on it grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

Get to me for where?NAH! cheesy
Exactly, so cool your temper.
Simple

@Jgirl
rotflmao. . . .You're right o, atleast the chicken wings won't be getting all hot and heavy while you dey fight over him.  grin grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by DeReloaded: 12:17am On Apr 04, 2009
St☆rStruck:

And how many people are stabbed on the streets of London each week?

That's how they greet arrivals in Heathrow. They stab you in the face  grin

The offical language of "London" is Yoruba and Waffi English
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Moonstone(f): 12:17am On Apr 04, 2009
DeReloaded:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Are you minding these people? The truth is a bitter pill to swallow jare!

@ Ebony, LOL! Please, I am just praying to catch one fight in person. The vid will be on NL in under 24 hours. I love these things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Court Restrains AIT From Airing Defamatory Tinubu Documentary / History Of Nigeria Police Igs. From Edet To Arase / Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.