Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You (9419 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You / What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by topup: 2:16am On Apr 07, 2009
stillwater:

I didn't even behave as if he was talking to me. I crossed over to the other lane to avoid him, then he went the other way. I got home frozen, and was like what just happened?

People can be crazy. It happened when I was in Lagos.

WOW!! Thank God, he actually asked!!
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by IFELEKE(m): 8:12am On Apr 07, 2009
@y me
She is in trouble too for recklessly shooting my B.P up
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by biina: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2009
"you are just my size"
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by ohaechesi(m): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2009
come on baby, u r f,ucking me like a dog! i could get to heaven with more of that,please don'tttttt stopppppppp, oyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by ohaechesi(m): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2009
IFELEKE:

@y me
She is in trouble too for recklessly shooting my B.P up

roll thing out with the bitch. i like her guts grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2009
@IFELEKE
please dont forget to gist me about it when the deed is done

lol
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by bhumeeus: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2009
If I catch u, mo ma do e pa!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by iice(f): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2009
LOL Twinny. . .this twinny thing is getting out of hand grin
Someone said that to me too lol
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by follypimpi(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2009
A girl once told me i will get high on ur stick like Ganja.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by IFELEKE(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2009
ohaechesi:

roll thing out with the bitch. i like her guts grin
Funny Enough,We work for the same organisation but different location.
y me:

@IFELEKE
please dont forget to gist me about it when the deed is done

lol
@y me
I will sure give you the full gist abi what are we partners in sinnery for?
Infact, I intend taking a week off from work and heading up north to give her some comprehensive schoolings later in the year tongue wink tongue
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2009
oh lawd please make sure you dont kill her ooooooooo

partner in sinnnery kini tufiakwa

u nor know say i don repent i nor dey sin again oooooooooo
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by StrStruck(f): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2009
Treetop20:

no i didn't laugh
i told her to keep looking at it
if she so chooses and to be my guest
by sitting on it

Wait, were you naked or something?
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by debosky(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2009
Went clubbing once and met this really HOT girl and we had some chemistry. After the whole thing, her friends were taking a long time to make up their minds where to buy some food before going home and it was a bit chilly. Being the gentleman (honest  grin), I offered that we go chill in my car for a few minutes for her friends to sort themselves out and for their ride home to show up, and then she says to me with a shocked look on her face 'is that all it takes you? a few minutes'??  grin grin grin

Imagine getting your 'staying power' questioned like that. Innocent me thought I was only doing her a favour, apparently she had other ideas in her head. cheesy
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by ijleke(f): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2009
@ poster the dude saw me walkin out of the supermarket and he walked up to and he said " i wanna get into your skirt" am like that cool i wanna see wats in your jeans too. he laughed, now u know the rest,
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by StrStruck(f): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2009
debosky:

Went clubbing once and met this really HOT girl and we had some chemistry. After the whole thing, her friends were taking a long time to make up their minds where to buy some food before going home and it was a bit chilly. Being the gentleman (honest  grin), I offered that we go chill in my car for a few minutes for her friends to sort themselves out and for their ride home to show up, and then she says to me with a shocked look on her face 'is that all it takes you? a few minutes'??  grin grin grin

Imagine getting your 'staying power' questioned like that. Innocent me thought I was only doing her a favour, apparently she had other ideas in her head.  cheesy

Death! She must have been really Hot or just trying to play you lol

ijleke:

@ poster the dude saw me walkin out of the supermarket and he walked up to and he said " i wanna get into your skirt" am like that cool i wanna see wats in your jeans too. he laughed, now u know the rest,

No . . . what happened next?
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by follypimpi(m): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2009
I once met a girl in the shopping mall,sweet talked her and i know she was feeling me,so i asked for her digits when we was about to part ways,she then responded is "that all you are up for" .
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2009
Please let's try to keep our stories str8 without any modification.

I mean, debo, we all know the characters' role were switched in your story. Na you be the one dey think about sex. ashewo wink
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by debosky(m): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Please let's try to keep our stories str8 without any modification.

I mean, debo, we all know the character's role were switched in your story. [b]Na you be the one dey think about sex. [/b]ashewo wink
Innocent me? cheesy

I was thinking about keeping this lady out of the cold, and she was wondering how many minutes I could last for. I am completely innocent. cheesy
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2009
debosky:

Innocent me? cheesy

I was thinking about keeping this lady out of the cold, and she was wondering how many minutes I could last for. I am completely innocent. cheesy
LOL, sure grin grin grin

So what happened after? cheesy Did she found out what she wanted to find out? grin grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Hauwa1: 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2009
Silk grin grin grin grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Hauwa1: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2009
interesting, undecided only ladies do sleaziest thing to guys undecided

maybe because they say one thing but mean another. like debosky there, grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by IFELEKE(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2009
y me:

oh lawd please make sure you dont kill her ooooooooo

Me Kill her?
From what you read, you sure say she no go kill me?

y me:

partner in sinnnery kini tufiakwa

u nor know say i don repent i nor dey sin again oooooooooo
You, Repent?
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2009
rotflmao @ Hauwa grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by agabaI23(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

LOL, sure grin grin grin

So what happened after? cheesy Did she found out what she wanted to find out? grin grin
looks like you are interested in finding out yourself! grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by toosoon(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2009
oh babe u pour me hot juice!!
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by IFELEKE(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2009
*Hauwa*:

interesting, undecided only ladies do sleaziest thing to guys undecided

maybe because they say one thing but mean another. like debosky there, grin
@Hauwa,
I disagree.
We are just replying based on the subject matter.The poster wanted ''The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You'' not the other way round.
If it were to be the other way round,We will sure have a lot to say. tongue grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by debosky(m): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

LOL, sure grin grin grin

My vehicle is holy so no unholy activities took place there. grin grin

On the other hand, she did inform me that her folks would be out of town and I could come visit her whenever she wanted. She lived in Barbados and was just visiting. I'll give you part 2 of the story later on wink
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2009
debosky:

My vehicle is holy so no unholy activities took place there.  grin grin

On the other hand, she did inform me that her folks would be out of town and I could come visit her whenever she wanted. She lived in Barbados and was just visiting. I'll give you part 2 of the story later on wink
Na wa for you.

Wetin you be? Kokomaster?  grin grin grin

Give part two already, I'll be traveling to mars in the next few hours. No time to wait wink

agabaI23:

looks like you are interested in finding out yourself! grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed agaba, ka i mere?
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Hauwa1: 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2009
i will tag along this thread for the Part 2

i hate missing out the juicy part.

Ifeleke, ummm you think so? but i think ladies are good at giving it the hard way to guys cheesy
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2009
A gathering of sinners here i can see . . . Hauwa what are you doing here? You dont even know what sleazy means. cheesy
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by debosky(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2009
davidylan:

A gathering of sinners here i can see . . . Hauwa what are you doing here? You dont even know what sleazy means. cheesy
Holy Broda please post your sleazy story. cheesy

@ Hauwa

Part 2? cheesy Well I might just have to create a thread for that so I don't derail this one. wink
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2009
met this blond blue eyed German chic one day and she said - see how wet you make me.

Chei . . . see devil one trap me o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault / What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" / If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.