Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,353 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? (25527 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Chigszy(f): 4:39pm On May 25, 2005
osascool
"Ladies are crazy about tall guys becos believe it or not it make them know the guy is in charge which they like, most girls would prefer guys to be in control of a relationship and been taller than the girl is the first step of being in charge. "

I so disagree with you. i would not like the guy to be incharge of the relationship. infact in my relationship we both would be in charge. it would be a mutual thing. i personally can not stand a dominating male!!!!

i think tht the tall thing is more like the norm. it is wht and how itis has always been, i mean 99.9% of the time, the man is taller. it is wht society has made us think n feel and see as the normal thing...
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by dominobaby(f): 11:23am On May 26, 2005
Hmm ... well, it is just a natural thing that a girl would want a taller guy, especially if she is short(say <5"wink

I am no exception (though I am 5"+), but if that is what you look at before dating a guy, I'm sorry, you are merely chasing shadows, else you are dating him to flaunt him or just want a fling.

Height don't pay the bills remember? If he's got so many outstanding qualities, then what's the hulla ballo?
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by CimonJorr(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2005
All we hear about are tall guys[i][men][/i] and shorter babes[i][girls][/i]. What of tall babes and shorter guys?

If I must state my piece here, I must confess that I've dated and tasted all manners of babes, though not at the same time. Tall, short, fat, lekpa, the list is endless. (I don't want to sound like a dog here).

If the truth be said, it's all in the person. That is what matters in a relationship. Personally, I find tall babes delightful, but not without their own intricacies (they require certain techniques.. wink). But this is not to say that short babes have been found wanting in that department either. I guess what I'm just trying to say is that height, like age, is nothing but a number.

With regards to equipment or packages, if the truth be said, it's not a case of what you have, but how you use it.. and I'm sure all the ladies will bear me witness (someone testify!)..

I'm in the "intermediate" height bracket (5ft 10in.) so it's not a case of being tall or short. If you no send the person, u no go send the person, period. Whether na Arnold Schwazennegger or Danny DaVito type im be.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by legry(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2005
Tayotina pleaze how tall are you ? point is there arent alot of tall guys(i'm 6'3 and to say the truth i dont really meet people taller than me sometimes same height but hardly taller) out there so i think you are marginalizing your self. I think the height thing can be an advantage or disadvantage, yeah the ladies will definatley notice the taller guy first and if he has goodlooks+grooming to his height trust me he'll deefinatly be choice one, but i think the height should not be a preference for choice cause it has to be about the person, abi una never hear of small but mighty, yeah i know the tall girl would catch my eye before the short one but trust me the short girl can easily displace the tall girl. Tall guys are cool but that dont mean they are better than the short capice! look the shorter fellows i hope say una go pay me after this my campaign for una
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by tayotina(f): 3:08pm On May 26, 2005
Legry, maybe when you see me, you would understand me better. I am 5+.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by destiny(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2005
shocked i am a tall guy too, i only see ladies who say i like your height, is there anything attached to such compliments?
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by dominobaby(f): 2:03pm On May 27, 2005
destiny:

shocked I am a tall guy too, I only see ladies who say I like your height, is there anything attached to such compliments?
of course!
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 28, 2005
Now, as a girl, it's not as if I'm really crazy about tall guys. It's just that, think of it, instead of me stretching to kiss him, he will now be the one stretching to kiss me.

If you are really observant, you will notice that it's only young, pretty girls that are choosy and talk of tall guys. By the time they get older say 25-35, men, they will take anyone.

And lets face it. Who wants to marry a shorter man or, guys, wouldn't you prefer your girl to be shorter than you?
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by dafman(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2005
ladies are crazy about tall guys for the same reasons guys are crazy about well endowed girls.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2005
Well dafman, see what I mean? Guys dont like flat-chested/assed girls, so girls dont like short or small dickens boys.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Ra(f): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2005
Guys, would please allow us babes to TELL YOU why we like tall guys?

1. Some of us are really tall and will look ridiculous with shorter guys

2. I'm guessing others just like being with taller guys.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Seun(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2005
One tall lady on the Oprah Winfrey show, whose husband his shorter than her, said something like this:
"When you lie down, the difference in height doesn't matter anymore ..."
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by mamba(m): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2005
seun:

One tall lady on the Oprah Winfrey show, whose husband his shorter than her, said something like this:
"When you [I]lie down[/I], the difference in height doesn't matter anymore ..."
grin grin grin
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by love4ever(f): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2005
abeggg:oh i no dey cray for guys. i am a lady
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by legs(f): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2005
mamba na de kain thing wey go make you laugh abi? logically the woman is right I mean when you are both lying down you really cant tell who's taller maybe all short guys should spend most of their time in a horizontal position
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by legry(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2005
D tall man ehmmmm why would you like we tall men? maybe cause we are not really available like that and maybe you are abit curious about how big or long Mr johnson is
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by jogego(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2005
Ka:

Please girls, could you please educate an ignorant but willing to learn man like me how this works?

You meet a man who is caring, sensitive to your feelings, intelligent, responsible, funny, well-off, generous, handsome, honest... but shorter than you. Are you honestly telling me that you will completely discount all these pluses in favour of the one minus - his shortness? If you start having feelings of affection for him, will you quash those feelings and say "Over my dead body! I cannot - I must not - allow myself to feel anything for this short man!"?

can any of the ladies address this issues raised by Ka?
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by copho(f): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2005
How short are you guys talking about? I'm a pretty tall girl, so an inch will not make a difference to me, i can survive wearing flat shoes when we are together. But when it comes to him being like a good 4 to 5 inches plus shorter than i am, i don't know o!...it hasn't happened yet and i hope it doesn't.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by IAH(f): 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2005
I like tall guys but that's not the most important factor! I prefer a fine guy with average height to a tall chimpanzee!
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by legs(f): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2005
legry:

D tall man ehmmmm why would you like we tall men? maybe cause we are not really available like that and maybe you are abit curious about how big or long Mr johnson is

Na wah for you Legry; I thought this theory had already been discounted. In any case, if it's true then how come there's that myth flying around about mini-me?
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by legry(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2005
myth about mini-me look that guy is just a myth full time and if you doubt go online and research and you will find out that storys of mini me being hung like a horse are just lies and the stories of the long guys being really hun up are very true
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by legs(f): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2005
and i guess confirmation in support of the 'tall guys' theory can also be found online abi?
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by mekzii(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2005
if tall girls prefer to go for taller men,then the short men will have to go for the shorter girls and I think increasing the population of dwarfs will be defeinitely a bad phenomenon,or how would you all like a dwarf as your boss or your colleague...?
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Pinky(f): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2005
I'm rolling on the floor with laughter!
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Flint(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2005
blackweaver:

Personally I don't blame ladies (to a degree) I myself prefer ladies that are shorter than myself (would be embarasssing if in an argument the girl conveniently gives me a knock on the head - actually it's more than that) but a man is supposed to be the head of the family and it's easier to defer to someone who is taller than you. The only issue I have is those not tall women who prefer very tall guys - though they could also argue that they don't want their children to be so tall
Blackweaver na true you talk oh. It would not be funny at all if i "play play" anargument in say sweet sensation, the girl "konk" your head with a "don't b silly darling" rejoinder. When I read ur post, I had to hold myself from laffing hysterically in the office!!!
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Angelgal(f): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2005
I really don't have a preference... as inwether the guy is tall or short....what really matters to me is what's on the inside..same goes with looks....I've got an ex that when standing with him before a mirror while he held me from behind, I couldn't see his head! And I wasn't wearing heels oo....he was busying arguing my hairstyle was why....lol.....
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by anugirl(f): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2005
Pinky:

Everyone wants what's good, but I think we girls always attach too much importance to men's physique (I am no exception, mind you!) I always want my men tall, broadchested, handsome. It just adds to a lady's confidence about her guy. I always feel like a G when I go to someplaces with a tall guy. Every girl stirs his way, admire him & wishes they were his girl.

So don't blame we girls for liking the tall guys. At least we wont date guys shorter than us. LOL
point of correction! Guys are dos who attach too much importance to ladies physique. rolleyes
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by anugirl(f): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2005
Angelgal:

I really don't have a preference... as inwether the guy is tall or short....what really matters to me is what's on the inside..same goes with looks....I've got an ex that when standing with him before a mirror while he held me from behind, I couldn't see his head! And I wasn't wearing heels oo....he was busying arguing my hairstyle was why....lol.....
  Na wa oooooooo! u self dey try
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by CimonJorr(m): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2005
na go de...
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by c0dec(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2005
i'm tall. very tall cheesy
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by love4ever(f): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2005
what are you guys talking about
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by makgod(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2005
Tall or no tall,its all in the head. u only know if a guy is tall when u get to know that guy.
some guys are very tall, but their immaginations are very short.height is somthing more than
the physical.and only immature girls easyily get crazy and carried away by that site thing.
i am not short though ; sorry if i offended u. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! / Reasons Why He Won't Propose / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.