Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,783 members, 7,909,011 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:57 PM

Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? (25544 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by makgod(m): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2005
Tall or no tall,its all in the head. u only know if a guy is tall when u get to know that guy.
some guys are very tall, but their immaginations are very short.height is somthing more than
the physical.and only immature girls easyily get crazy and carried away by that site thing.
i am not short though grin sorry latoya
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by kazey(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2005
Because they are tall. Duh !! grin
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by makgod(m): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2005
hehe..kazey,..i knew u were gonna pick on me.
i am 6.55, but u know what,? babes are crazy about me.
infact i am having difficulty trying to make a choice.can u help me...? grin
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by icingbaby(f): 1:35am On Nov 12, 2005
I'm crazy about tall guy, because I'm little, so short guys don't even ask for my number, because I'm going to give you the wrong number. tall guys are so sexy they got it going on. kiss wink
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by rihanna(f): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2005
i love "tall boys" n i think they are perfect
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by playboy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2005
We all know that when a 3ft man comes with loads of money in his pocket all these girls in this forum will make a u turn from there supposed ideal man.Wha is the colour of love?..MONEY!!!!
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by rihanna(f): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2005
i really dun care about wat a short guy has in his pocket. i always go for the tall guys. i'm tall (5"8 n half) wat on earth will i be doing wit' a short guy? on my weddin' day, i wanna raise my head when the priest says u may now kiss the bride i dun wanna bend my head just to kiss my "short groom"
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by IAH(f): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2005
playboy:

We all know that when a 3ft man comes with loads of money in his pocket all these girls in this forum will make a u turn from there supposed ideal man.Wha is the colour of love?..MONEY!!!!

How do you know that we have not turned down very short guys who have money
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by prettyH(f): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2005
U know what, no offence intended but short guys wont understand. When u see a tall chap, the attraction is something else. Then he's a fine dude thats the topping on the cake. I don't know why but i love tall guys anyday and i aint ashamed to say it.

For me its preference but again it could be as a result of the chics height. If a chic is petite, then of course she'll prefer taller guys. But if she's tall then i don't think she'll prefer tall chaps. That my opinion anyway.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by IAH(f): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2005
Hehe, please check out Oluchi and her husband...

Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by playboy(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2005
y
IAH:

Hehe, please check out Oluchi and her husband...

U must be kidding me.Is that really Oluchi's husband?.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Ajisafe: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2005
smiley
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Pinky(f): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2005
IAH is that truly her husbad? if so.. the difference in height is really something else
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by IAH(f): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Pinky! Where have you been all these days? Welcome back!!!
That's her husband Luca Orlandi, they got married in August this year.
Methinks the girl is blind. lipsrsealed
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by playboy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2005
playboy:

IAH:

How do you know that we have not turned down very short guys who have money

Ladies and gentlemen,that is what I have been talking about.Please see my old posting.My dear IAHand rihanna disagreed.What is the colour of love ladies?.....MONEY!!!
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2005
I always go for average height guys, because I am average height too.That's just me, and it so happens that I have fallen for a tall guy so I dunno wat to say about gurls falling for tall guys. I find it a bit funny, short gurls going for tall guys, I mean how would they make out?(stand on a stool!!! grin). It is actually quite funny if you guys think about it.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by playboy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2005
Luca Orlandi is a wealthy fashion designer.Pls see LUCA LUCA at www.lucaluca.com.
Talk about love;What's height got to do with it?,nothing! but whats money got to do with it?,everything!.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by prettyH(f): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2005
my bro,na true u talk grin grin grin grin
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by snazzydawn(f): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2005
It's really funny!!!There was this incident in my church were the bride was much taller than the groom,and the Pastor,has a very good sense of humour and when he joined them together,he smiled mischievously and said,"you may kiss the bride",you needed to have seen how the guy was leaning up to reach his wife,and then the bride had to lean all the way down cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .Meeeeeeen,I sure had a good laugh.It was soooooo funny.Everybody in the church was just craning their necks to see the groom cos he was really brief(no jokes).Me,I can never date a guy shorter than me,God forbid bad thing.I like my guys tall and goodlooking,not short and goodlooking.lol. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by adesodgi(m): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2005
wow,i fink am a perfect match...am tall and handsome,u need to see miya.. grin cool
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by ldollier(f): 5:01am On Jan 12, 2006
who said women was not crazy about tall guy. whomever that has such notion should change.

women love tall guyz, and if you are short and is living in the 21st century, may i advice you to go for some stretching(after all micheal jordan did it). please, girls are crazy in love with tall guyz and i mean tall guyz. if you are not my height(5'7) or taller, please don't even think about approaching me. i can't imagine me talking to a zaccheus.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by icingbaby(f): 5:07am On Jan 12, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy for sure that my gurllllllllllllllllll. cool cool cool
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by ldollier(f): 5:08am On Jan 12, 2006
icingbaby:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy for sure that my gurllllllllllllllllll. cool cool cool

lol kiss cheesy
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by barikpoah: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2006
THE WORD "TALL GUYS" IS BROAD BECAUSE A 5'4' GIRL MIGHT LIKE A 5'5 GUY AND CONSIDER HIM TALL AND IN HER EYES HE IS. I WOULD SAY THAT A TALL  GUY IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF A MAN. THERE IS MORE TO A MAN THAT A FEMALE LIKES B4 DATING A QUOTE ON QUOTE A TALL GUY, I PERSONALLY PREFER, HIS PHYSIQUE, LOOK AND MOST OF ALL PERSONALITY, IF THERE IS NO PERSONALITY, HE CAN BE THE TALLEST GUY FOR ALL  I CARE, I WOULD NEVER DATE HIM. AM 5'8' SO DONT COME CLOSE IF YOUR ARE SHORTER THAT 5'8'
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by curiousNja(f): 12:44am On Apr 14, 2006
Your topic says NOt crazy about tall men when you mean the opposite. You mean "Why are women crazy about tall men?" Because they are just sexy. Personally, he looks like a king, a leader and when he bends down to kiss me, it is all just magical.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by curiousNja(f): 12:45am On Apr 14, 2006
I didnt even know Oluchi was married. What is she doing with THAT? He must have a shitload of cash.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Bhola(f): 3:23am On Apr 14, 2006
i stand 5ft 11 inches, so u see, I am from the above average height for female's group. I think the average height for female is 5ft 6inches.
anyway, if i am taller than my guy, then i can't respect him. simply put. it is not craze, it is just a personal preference.
so far, dated, 6ft 5in, 6ft 4in, 6ft 2in.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by curiousNja(f): 3:38am On Apr 14, 2006
Bhola, 6'5 6' 4 ,  you aint doing badly. Good for you. I had a 6'5 once and ooooh God. He was amazing. I must say that some 6' 2 and above guys think they are all that, though. Sometimes they tend to be assholes. I recognize that right away and dont deal with them, but have heard stories.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Bhola(f): 3:46am On Apr 14, 2006
u are right abt that, curious. sometimes, i think the taller they get, the dumber they become! but still, i love my tall brodas.
sorry, oluchi, but i can't do short.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Nia: 3:36am On Apr 15, 2006
I have dated short guys before, and I wouldn't mind doing it again. (The shortest was about two inches shorter than I am). Although my current beau is taller than I am it doesn't add or take away from our relationship. When it comes down to it, it is people's personality that matters. Jerks and stupid people come in tall and short sizes.
BTW: Napoleon, arguably one of the most powerful men in history, was about 4'11.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by queen4real: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2006
Well, l'm a tall lady so l will like my man to be at least a little taller than me.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by eveseh(f): 11:52am On Apr 22, 2006
im would like the man to be older than me,

and also taller than me,but no too much taller than me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots / Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.