Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,304 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? (25606 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by dwpoint548(m): 1:02am On Aug 18, 2006
Yeah, I don't think women necessarily like guys who are way taller than them, I know that I personally would perefer to be only a little bit taller than her. But at 6'4, going on 6'5, that's not possible. All the girls are a head shorter than me, which complicates things like hugging and kissing. I feel sorry for some of the dudes who are taller than I am, which is too tall to begin with. They must really have a hard time daitng., unless she's like a 6ft beast. But my point is, I would give anything to be a couple inches shorter and be able to look into a girl's eyes without having to stoop down a bit. And I'm sure a lot of girls don't like to be towered over, which brings us back to the question: Are Women Really Crazy about Tall Men?
I guess I'll haveta find a tall girl, at least 5'9 or 10.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by iice(f): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2006
6.3 upwards is too tall for me, the proportion will be off for me personally.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by zebudaya(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2006
are you small?
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Coco29(f): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2006
dwpoint548:

Yeah, I don't think women necessarily like guys who are way taller than them, I know that I personally would perefer to be only a little bit taller than her. But at 6'4, going on 6'5, that's not possible. All the girls are a head shorter than me, which complicates things like hugging and kissing. I feel sorry for some of the dudes who are taller than I am, which is too tall to begin with. They must really have a hard time daitng., unless she's like a 6ft beast. But my point is, I would give anything to be a couple inches shorter and be able to look into a girl's eyes without having to stoop down a bit. And I'm sure a lot of girls don't like to be towered over, which brings us back to the question: Are Women Really Crazy about Tall Men?
I guess I'll haveta find a tall girl, at least 5'9 or 10.

baby that is not true i am 5'10 and any man above that is good for me the taller the better cheesy
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by iice(f): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2006
@zebudaya, yes i am 2'7 grin
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by zebudaya(m): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2006
I love little people.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by iice(f): 2:56am On Aug 23, 2006
Good for you grin
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by jaybaby(f): 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2006
hehehe
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by curiousNja(f): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2006
Dwpoint, you have been blessed to be so tall. God has given you a blessing and you are saying it is too much? My boyfriend is 6'6. I LOVE IT!!!! When I met him, that was the first thing that attracted me to him. Oh and by the way, I am only 5' 6.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2006
what a weird title, if anything most girls WANT tall guys

My ex was 6'5 smiley
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by CrazyMan(m): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

My ex was 6'5 smiley
You still love that ex of yours don't you? wink
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Gamine(f): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2007
of course the guy has to be taller than moi, frm 5.8 till like 6.2 cos im 5.6
short guys hv too much issues and baggage they want to throw around.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Seun(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2007
What does shortness have to do with emotional baggage? This sounds like meaningless discrimination!
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Gamine(f): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2007
short guys mostly tend to want to proof that height dosent matter nd then they do things in a more agressive way
they also go overboard in the simplest of things, they can be very rude too, aah i hv short guys as friends and i
tease them evryday, thts where it ends, i dont wana get involved wiv them,, i like 'em tall!
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Seun(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2007
It's also possible that you are the one interpreting their normal manly actions differently because they are short!
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Gamine(f): 10:32am On Jan 01, 2007
no , im not the only one that shares this view
   not jst guys that come on to me, some lecturers in my sch too
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by jaybaby(f): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2007
Anywhich way goes 4 me grin grin
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by mukina2: 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2007
this is a lie . .
tell me the girl that is not crzy about a tall guy?
this topic should have been why are women not crazy about short men grin
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by jaybaby(f): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2007
Short Men drives me crazie grin grin grin
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by mukina2: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2007
me and a short guy . .hell no . infact never shocked grin grin

i am tall so why must i look down . grin grin
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by jaybaby(f): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2007
Who cares tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by mukina2: 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2007
you . .stop sippin on cheap hatred na me sy mek you be 3 ft grin tongue tongue
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by jaybaby(f): 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2007
BuHa 3ft way tall pass U grin grin grin
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by mukina2: 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2007
i am aller than you . .you are shorter than short . .so go and date a 4 ft man ok? grin grin grin
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by jaybaby(f): 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2007
Yea Right--U r Taller than Me grin grin grin grin grin Dream on gurl grin grin grin grin
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Honeypot1(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2007
@Jaybaby and Mukina

Stop the fight girls. We have ur pics so know who is taller tho' one is sitting and the other standing grin

@ topic

Why are women not crazy about tall men? Anyone with this opinion is an alien visiting the earth from pluto grin grin

Why do women melt at the sight of gorgeous tall men? Yet they say women are not moved by what they see - lie lie lie
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by OgaMadam(f): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2007
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men?

, : Why are ladies crazy about tall men?

I dont get it.  The topic and inline text ask to seperate questions,  which ansa you afta?
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2007
Honey_pot:

@
Why do women melt at the sight of gorgeous tall men? Yet they say women are not moved by what they see - lie lie lie

Who ever believes women arent moved by "what they see" is a slowpoke. Tall & gorgeous works for me cheesy
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Honeypot1(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Who ever believes women arent moved by "what they see" is a slowpoke. Tall & gorgeous works for me cheesy

All hope is not lost, here goes a post from a sincere girl grin

TOH, Good to know that these features make your head go woooop grin That's a timely warning, i was about to post my pics on Nairaland but i'm afraid i don't want my heart to be stolen yet grin grin grin
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2007
Why are you people trying to stop me from doing my job?! angry tongue
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by mukina2: 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2007
honey-pot i am taller

gaybaby dates short guys . .but not me . .
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Coco29(f): 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2007
mukina2:

honey-pot i am taller

gaybaby dates short guys . .but not me . .

roflmao cheesy you two should agree to disagree.

mukina sup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Women, Is a 5-6 inches long dick enough for You? / Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.