Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,268 members, 7,884,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? (25478 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Damest09(f): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2006
I'm between 5'10 - 5'11 so i will definitely go with 5'11 and above, that's just the way it is. it's way of life.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by oluchikeh(f): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2006
a tall guy especially if he is handsome will make me proud and make other ladies envious
i like the power i feel when i am walking with my tall guy
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by mamaput(f): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2006
I too will want a man to be taller than me.
And am not tall at all.
I think if the woman is taller than the man people will make comments.
A man should be tall than me even when i am on heels
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Coco29(f): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2006
the hight of a man to a women is like ass and breast to a men cheesy

i prefer tall men because it feels sexier when you cuddle, your head is not on top of his grin
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by keliscia(f): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2006
what are you saying ,   
i personal like  tall boys than short i really don't want to go out with boys shorter than me

my boyfriend have height and i am crazy about him

Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by hibans(f): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2006
Well, for me is not as if i am crazy about my guy concerning his hieght or anything bout i love him and thats the truth about it.

But to be sincere, i dont like short guys bcus once one is into a relationship its can read to anywhere so. i very careful

All the same i like tall guys
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by mamaput(f): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2006
I do not know what my daughter likes about short men.
I have told her the next boyfriend should give her Head (Not that type of head) But he must be taller than her in heels.
Most boys she gose out with are shother than her when she puts on her shoes.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by eveseh(f): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2006
LOL LOL mamaput i love ya profile grin
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Obelomo: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2006
I am 5'8'' tall so yeah I like tall sexy guys
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by sagacious(f): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2006
I like tall and dark guy alot,my darling is so tall and dark,you know what?i admire him alot and always love being with him.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by thundathug(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2006
New member in the building.
Let's be straight forward.When see a couple where the dude is shorter than his [b][/b]SHORTY,it look's kinda funny,right?It just doesn't gel.The dude is supposed to be taller than his partner to fit his roll as the man of the house.Don't get me wrong,some dude's are as short as two rulers and got a "SHORTY" as tall as Aso rock.It all depends on how U want to roll.

Not me though,I'm I'm 6 4". cool
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by curiousNja(f): 6:12am On Jul 11, 2006
Your title and actual post contradict each other. Tall men are sexy. They are higher up off the ground that you are, and they seem ike they could protect you. When you reach up to kiss them, it has its own sensation. I would rather look up than down or at eye level to my man.

1 Like

Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by elektra(f): 2:54am On Jul 15, 2006
Now who wouldn't like to go for the best ? Most tall guys are very goodlooking thats why most girls want them.I'm not excepted. Are you tall ? Please holla @ me.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Bisanke(f): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2006
what! not crazy abt tall men? i luv tall men o and i know a bunch of gurls that cant live without em. tall men thats a gurls dream and fantasy. but if at the same time it dont really matter as long as the guy is taller than the gurl its kool
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by diddy4(m): 5:02am On Aug 10, 2006
did i hear u say "not"? no way man. they are crazy about them. not all of them but most of them. no woman wann@ date a shorty.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Samambaia(f): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2006
I am not crazy about tall man!
I know other girls are and this is just because of the sense of security and power it gives them.
But I dont like to jump high whenever I want to kiss my boyfriend kiss wink grin
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by keliscia(f): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2006
@samambaia
are you sure you like short bobo?
i have nothing against short boys ,
but immagine when it rain and he is the only one with an umbrella  or in turn ,  ,
what will you do take the umbrella and be the one who will cover him?
or will you like to be covered by him?
am not saying that the bobo must be a giant ,  but  he must have a little bit of height dont you think soooooo

Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by mukina2: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2006
who said so?
i dont like short guys
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by micolala(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2006
tall and slim(i mean really slim) u mean? cos the reverse is the case here.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by mukina2: 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2006
micolala wat u mean?
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by micolala(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2006
am not clear myself cos know women like tall guys.
OK that`s her choice.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by mukina2: 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2006
i still cant get you undecided
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Teezy(f): 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2006
I dont do short guys tho undecided
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by micolala(m): 12:05am On Aug 12, 2006
@mukina2
What`s it u dont get that rather women are crazy about tall guys.
Hey, ve u tossed or toasted stuff?
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by mukina2: 12:11am On Aug 12, 2006
micolala dont start here bout salad o
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Samambaia(f): 12:16am On Aug 12, 2006
i just like guys a little bit higher than me, but not too much, I was with the guy who was 193 cm high ( I am 168) and his hight was the least important thing to me. Maybe I am strange tongue wink but I don't like also skinny people. just well built smiley
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by iice(f): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2006
Hmmmm, i like tall guys but i've also date guys who are just a lil bit taller than me, now the stress with this one is that i can't wear me killa hills if he's just a bit taller but no probs. I guess he just has to be the right height so that when we hug, my head rests beneath his chin and other parts collide where they should ahahahahaha, i dont like very very tall guys coz i will feel like a dwarf
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Dvampire(m): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2006
Tall guys kinda stand out from the crowd. it gives the lady in question some air of security and pride. I'm 6ft 4" and i know what obtains. height has it disadvantages though
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by Dvampire(m): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2006
I believe tall guys givethe ladies a sense of pride and to an extent some feeling of security. I'm 6ft 4" and know what obtains. That does not mean that height is such a blessing. It is froth with its attendant problems.
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by zebudaya(m): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2006
I like small girls less than 5'8 but more than 5'4 makes me feel tall cheesy
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by snazzydawn(f): 12:40am On Aug 16, 2006
I love a tall guy so that when I am on my high heeled shoes,he will still tower above me
Re: Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? by keliscia(f): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2006
@snazzydawn
that is true
i personaly love high heeled shoes so that i can stand fit when i walk
that is the main reason i dont like short boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / Pre-wedding Photos Of Mohammed Lawal Ali, Ogun Police Commissioner's Son / What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.