Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,894 members, 7,952,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (31124 Views)

“Laide Bakare – My Xperience” Reality Show By Laide Bakare / "koko Mansion" What A Show! / Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by gloriuss(f): 1:43am On Jul 13, 2009
maedan:

@ lalaboi

if out of the number of girls crammed in that house, noone seems to be a mirror of over all class, beauty and intelligence, I feel it's safe to say they are razz. And I say "average Naija babe" because these girls represent, from their various backgrounds, a fraction of the kind of girl you would, on average, find in Naija. Check the emphasis on Average and Naija. Now if you're talking about unique Nigerian females(which I happen to be one of) then it would be a different case altogether. This is not the usual girl-bashing-fellow-girl, the fact is, there is much to be desired in these babes. Whether they have more to offer, whether I have been hasty in judging them, remains to be seen.

And please, next time mind that ur runny mouth when ever you feel the urge to reply to my post.

OOOOOooooooooHHHHH, defensive! tongue
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by maedan(f): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2009
^^^well, he was kind of being sort of rude undecided tongue. Lalaboi should save his sarcasm for people who know him enough to know he was being sarcastic. The only thing I know about him is that he has a mean way of replying to my posts when he thinks he doesn't agree with them. I wish he'd just ignore what ever I post in future.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by amarilo: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2009
maedan:

^^^well, he was kind of being sort of rude undecided tongue. Lalaboi should save his sarcasm for people who know him enough to know he was being sarcastic. The only thing I know about him is that he has a mean way of replying to my posts when he thinks he doesn't agree with them. I wish he'd just ignore what ever I post in future.
lalaboi a word is enuff for a wise grin grin grin

Gyl don't fight u too fine to fight in the morning. Afternoon might be ok but not morning.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by urfriend(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2009
Holding Two Aces and the Call Card [Pt. 1]

In life everyone has got a trump card. And sometimes aces up their sleeves. How you use this depends on what you want to achieve. Just like those who apply the cheat-mode in a game of poker do so by manipulating the call-card, when it affects their chances of winning. But then if the call-card favours your game plan, you never hesitate in dropping yours. Especially when you have a few aces tucked up your sleeves.

Contestants on any reality show are like players on a poker game. Your success depends on a whole lot of indices that border on skills, sheer luck, and sometimes your ability to call your opponents’ bluff. But before you call your opponents’ bluff, you must have the ability to read people – you must possess the ability to evaluate the psychological disposition of your opponents – you must be able to read everything from body language to speech mannerisms. You need a good grasp of human behavior to enable you understand what the following gestures mean - unusual silence, wry smile, gnashing of teeth, breaking into cold sweat, tapping of fingers on the board, humming silently, or the restless crossing of legs. These actions give away your opponents level of anxiety or excitement at any given time during the course of a poker game.

How does this apply to the contestants in the Koko Mansion? Let’s walk through some of the telling moments on the show.
When you’re anxious you want to cover up your anxiety, by picking on those who appear more anxious than you are. Take for instance Rita’s profiling session with the other Kokolets soon after Sunday’s eviction show– they had gathered on the dining table, and Rita had the floor, putting forward her psychological evaluation of each contestant – telling each one to her face, what she felt were their personality traits, she had said things like, “Sharon, you like money, you’re the kind of girl who’d date a man for his money”; “Lilian, you like gossiping…”, “Chidinma, you like fashion, and you like looking beautiful” etc. She went on for hours, profiling each one of them, and they were all awe-struck; many viewers could have sworn that the contestants’ inability to contest her evaluations was proof that her evaluations were indeed valid, with a lot of merits. But that was just her using the calling card she’s been handed to dazzle her opponents – reinforcing her inert ability to understand the human behavior before the viewers. And it worked. It won her more admirers. But ask yourself – why would someone use such an ace this early in the game? The answer is simple. If you are able to establish your intellectual superiority over your opponents, you can control their perception and prevent them from exploiting your own weaknesses.

Rita had been the butt of every other girl’s joke in the mansion, until she came second during the first task, and had the rare honor of dining with the entire Mo Hits crew. That reward changed her fate in the mansion. When she returned, she glamorized and sensationalized the outing, exaggerating the details until the other housemates turned into cucumbers out of jealousy. She had just discovered that the other girls were intimidated by success. That was when she knew she’d found her audience – and she played her card – unwilling to relinquish the newfound respect she’s earned. So far, it’s working smoothly for her. Now, the ladies believe that she’s a very smart girl that you can’t afford to mess with.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by urfriend(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2009
Holding Two Aces and the Call Card [Pt. 2]

Bluffing is an essential technique in battling your opponents psychologically. It’s a crucial call-card.

What about Bolanle? Like she said during the eviction show, she believed she was nominated by two girls because the ladies in the mansion consider her a very big threat. She went on to hint that she was actually happy about the nomination, because it meant that the other ladies were afraid of her. The news of her statement soon spread in the mansion, and it kindled a certain fire that sparked an interesting debate – some of her fellow house mates criticized her for making such an egoistic statement, but the more they criticized her, and the more she remained elusive over the matter, the fonder the viewers grew of her, believing that her fellow housemates’ criticism stemmed from the fact that they were actually intimidated because she made the best presentation during their first task. Hmm. She was perceived by the viewers as the victim of such negative criticisms; to the viewers, she has done nothing wrong – she was just brilliant. But as a poker player, you’d know that all she needed to do to take the psychological lead on her fellow contestants was to sow that seed of superiority by uttering that the ladies considered her a threat. It sounded logical to the viewers, and validated by the actions of her fellow housemate following her utterance. All she had to do was anticipate their reactions, drop her trump card, and watch her fellow contestants struggle with themselves – questioning themselves – wondering if they really felt threatened by Bolanle’s beauty and brilliance. And as a poker player, you know that once you succeed in making your opponents doubt their own game, then you’ve already beaten them mentally. The game from that point is almost over, in your favour.

Some trump cards have failed to strike the right chords in the mansion - and with the viewers.

Chioma, the self-acclaimed best singer in the mansion, tried to intimidate her fellow housemates with the fact that she believed she had a marketable talent that would appeal greatly to D’banj. She sang and danced at every given opportunity. The contestants at first felt she had an edge over them, but when she kept going at it – singing the same song over and over again for everyone that cared to listen – and when she finally sang for D’banj, he struggled to pretend he was actually impressed with her singing, but he wasn’t fooling any of the girls. From that moment onwards, the housemates realized that she wasn’t a threat in this competition (or so they think), and the viewers grew weary of her constant barrage of their sensibilities with her average dance moves, and ‘just-okay’ singing abilities.

Elizabeth had also come to the mansion loaded with one self-confessed call-card. She desperately needed to play surrogate mother to her fellow housemates, but that dream died prematurely, because her so-called motherly instincts ended up looking like she was a tyrant. And her fellow contestants could not come to terms with another bossy housemate – she struggled to impose her authority, but up until now, she hasn’t been able to command their loyalty and respect. In fact, she’s been criticized and confronted by the contestants over her attitude. She had to abort that role, until further notice.

Many trump cards will soon emerge, more aces will be pulled off from some sleeves, and as they do, we’d discuss their merits and demerits, like poker players.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2009
this long write-ups by urfriend is really pissing me off. if you think you're
going to continuously belabor us with these dreary narration of kokolet
misdeeds and you expect us to joyfully lap them up, then you got something
else coming!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by urfriend(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2009
Kokolette Lilian takes a bow

AMID an emotionally charged atmosphere, Kokolette Lillian became the second Kokolette to leave the now famous Koko Mansion television reality show.

Being sponsored by Pay TV Company HiTV with support from Nigerian Breweries Plc and Jagal Group, makers of Tetmosol antiseptic soap, Koko Mansion has entered its third week with the 12 Kokolettes (girls) now reduced to 10. Mary Bruno had earlier left the Mansion ‘owned’ by hip hop star D’banj on who the show resolves around.

At exactly 5pm on Sunday, the Governess of the Mansion had announced to the girls who had already packed their bags, that one of them would leave the show. Unlike the previous Sunday eviction which later turned out to be mock show, the Governess revealed that a Kokolette would surely go home.

The show hostess Marian Anazodo’s presence heightened the tension in the Mansion. Camera closed up on the girls as some of them like Rita and Shona looked pale white. As the clock ticked, emotions climbed to a feverish point and the girls began to sob, gently at first. Voting by the public for their favourite Kokolette to remain in the house began earlier in the week. It closed on Saturday.

When Marian began calling the names of the girls that escaped eviction, they could not hide their feeling of relief. Rita who is becoming the public’s favourite wept uncontrollably when she learnt she would not be going home. The roll call ended with Chioma, Rekana and Lillian who all had the least votes, a situation that made them eligible for eviction. The deft way Marian handled the eviction proceedings nearly caused even the viewer to have a heart attack. The three girls were transfixed. The tension was so thick a knife could cut through.

Then enters the owner of the Mansion, D’banj, who has the power to ‘save’ two out of the three girls up for eviction. It was a tough decision for the music star. Who does he save? Is it Chioma, a budding hip hop act or Rekana, that has displayed core traditional values despite being a modern girl or Lillian that has lightened the mansion with her electrifying dance steps? D’banj set aside sentiments and saved Chioma and Rekana. Then, the expansive living room of the mansion reverberated with deep throated cries. Lillian, although sobbing, was matured about the situation.

It would take a while for her to realise that she has lost in the race for the N5 million naira prize money, a luxury car and a Chris Aires Diamond ring that the winner will walk away with. She danced non-stop at the Eviction Party held immediately at the Jade Palace, Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island.
Voting to keep your favourite Kokolette in the house starts on Monday, July 13, and closes on Saturday midnight. Each Kokolette has a number that the viewer would type in and send to short code displayed on Koko TV screen on HiTV. The next eviction is scheduled for Sunday, July 19 at 5pm.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2009
QUOTE FROM LADI'S BLOG-ONLINE

On Koko Mansion, slap me!

Everyone should know about this show which is the most anticipated since Linda Ikeji, Niyi Tabiti and Bellanaija put the news on their blogs.

This show guides DBanj to finding a Kokolette, one year companion who will win 5million for being Dbanj's groupie will "reinforce the unique role of an African woman in the development of our society."

I am particularly disturbed because of my feminist, neo-conservative views and my attempt to break away from traditional degrading feminine-roles (being a Northern Nigerian young woman with cultural/religous crap of women's inferiority being thrown at us daily). I like Dbanj's beats but I am peeved by his videos and lyrics which I think are disrespectful to progressive/ educated/ modern women in many ways.

The potential Kokolette:

"must be able to emulate notable women in society such as Honourable Abike Dabiri, Nike Osinowo among others even as she shows the ability to impress D’banj, under all circumstances in order to win the public’s votes to be in the house among others."

"the ability of the Kokolette to cook scrumptious meals for D’banj and his friends, especially during impromptu visits; her ability to furnish and maintain the mansion."

"also be industrious while being able to take care of the home front"

Cook for impromtu visits and maintain the mansion? take care of homefront? be a one year companion? Impress Dbanj at all times?

Based on the articles I've been reading, I now know what Kokolette means= Housegirl or Stepford Wife (if you've seen the movie(s)) with 5million paycheck and Chris Aires diamond ring. Plus she gets to represent HiTv like a model or something.

Does anyone know both Abike Dabiri. She's a legislator, former journalist with one fabulous career after the other and none of the other 'kokolette traits' of being subservient to a man will make anyone the next Abike Dabiri I'm sure about that.

How will our society develop when women sit at home waiting for their husbands and their friends to arrive at impromptu times and still expect food on the table? Unless the women just sits at home sha.

I'm an Economics major so I get the money making aspect of the show (Kudos to HiTv) but talk about perpetuating stereotypes through 12 groupies at Dbanj's beck and call in the name of being 'African women'? And that talk about developing the society is just BS. Y'all are trying to make 'Flavor of Love' classier by adding the words 'African woman' and 'development' and 'Abike Dabiri.'

Admit it, HiTv is trying to make money. SIMPLE!!!!! Else they should have just given the prizes to a women's rehabilitation charity if they were trying to 'develop' women and gone to my village to look for a Stepford wife to cook for Dbanj and furnish his mansion and then be the face of the company.

I don't get the vision of the show. I though they were looking for a Kokolette, abi Wife, abi Dbanj Excorter, abi Role model? abi supermodel, abi housegirl?

Slap me, I'm confused. I'll be in Nigeria in June so I'll see the show and see if it adds more pepper to my wounds.

- Ladi

Courtesy: Niyi Tabiti
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by aieromon(m): 2:10am On Jul 14, 2009
And the hate continues undecided
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 14, 2009
George_D:

"the ability of the Kokolette to cook scrumptious meals for D’banj and his friends, especially during impromptu visits; her ability to furnish and maintain the mansion."
Lol
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2009
depends on which side of the divide you stand.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by lalaboi(m): 12:02am On Jul 15, 2009
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by hunniebomb(f): 12:50am On Jul 15, 2009
What if at the end of the season, the winner is presented with the prizes but backstage (when the camera stops rolling) the prizes are reclaimed. maybe they chose these set of girls cos they won't question or "start trouble" when the prizes are reclaimed. like girls that can be easily manipulated or controlled. just wondering.
they had a good thing going on but it lacked proper execution. there are sooo many activities they could do in the house. if there will be a season 2, they should do their homework, cos this season is just crap.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by gacheezo(m): 7:51am On Jul 15, 2009
HiTV, I am disappointed, now I am convinced that you guys don't really care abt nigeria,
I mean you guys are helping to destroy and demolish our already tainted image.
As for Dbanj, I am so sad that this is hw you have decided to repay Nigerian back for making you a star. south african and other african artist would kill to get the kind of luv and support that nigerians have given you.
Pls take a good look at wyclef, compare what he is doing in hiati his home country with what you are doing in nigeria.
Dbanj pls its not all abt money, open ur eyes and see clearly that you are helping to destroy this country. don't forget you are not so talented. think of this if not for the HYPE who the Bleep are you. if you were so good why didn't you breakthrough in London like seal.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by maedan(f): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2009
Don't mind him angry grin, blame it on his producers and minders who must have deceived him into this. Fine, the show is a good concept, I've always said that. If only he hadn't connected the show to himself personally: instead of saying that the winner will be his "kokolet" for one year, he should have made it look like a general contest of beauty, brains, talent and character, where the girls fight for a crown of Kokolet of the Year, will not have anything to do with D'banj but will reign for a year as the best Kokolet out of the Koko mansion, which will sponsor her life/professional projects for one year.

It's too late for that now, the whole thing is tarnished with the idea that the winner will be Dbanj's girlfriend/shag/housegirl for one year. That's why only half-baked, poorly-educated girls flocked to the show. The girls are ok, don't get me wrong, but not very good for showcasing the true essence of an African-Nigerian lady. They are only bringing shame to us and we are calling it entertainment.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Borat1: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2009
Oh! You mean the cold-omelettes or wateva d hell they are called are fighting for a chance to Zap dbanj for one year? Jeez
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Sauron1: 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2009
maedan:

It's too late for that now, the whole thing is tarnished with the idea that the winner will be Dbanj's girlfriend/shag/housegirl for one year. That's why only half-baked, poorly-educated girls flocked to the show. The girls are ok, don't get me wrong, but not very good for showcasing the true essence of an African-Nigerian lady. They are only bringing shame to us and we are calling it entertainment.

The girls are not okay at all. . . . . . . They are the epitome of razzness. . . .
On monday, one of em said Hiroshima is the name of a man that predicted the future. . . . .
I knew what Hiroshima was at age 8, why won't anyone in this day n age know Hiroshima was a war and why mix it with Nostradamus.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by WildOne(f): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

The girls are not okay at all. . . . . . . They are the epitome of razzness. . . .
On monday, one of em said Hiroshima is the name of a man that predicted the future. . . . .
I knew what Hiroshima was at age 8, why won't anyone in this day n age know Hiroshima was a war and why mix it with Nostradamus.

For real?? Hahahaha, I'm all cracked up. grin grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by tboy1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2009
maedan:

Don't mind him angry grin, blame it on his producers and minders who must have deceived him into this. Fine, the show is a good concept, I've always said that. If only he hadn't connected the show to himself personally: instead of saying that the winner will be his "kokolet" for one year, he should have made it look like a general contest of beauty, brains, talent and character, where the girls fight for a crown of Kokolet of the Year, will not have anything to do with D'banj but will reign for a year as the best Kokolet out of the Koko mansion, which will sponsor her life/professional projects for one year.
It's too late for that now, the whole thing is tarnished with the idea that the winner will be Dbanj's girlfriend/shag/housegirl for one year. [b]That's why only half-baked, poorly-educated girls flocked to the show. [/b]The girls are ok, don't get me wrong, but not very good for showcasing the true essence of an African-Nigerian lady. They are only bringing shame to us and we are calling it entertainment.
Some ladies from UK went all the way to nigeria for the audition
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by maedan(f): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2009
@tboy1,
so if the ladies came from UK nko? That doesn't mean they might be better than any of the girls in the house. Even a well trained, intelligent and pretty girl from Ajegunle could represent well, it's just your background that matters.

@ Sauron,

rotflmaOFF!!! I saw that part too, but didnt want to bring it up before. Even that part about "Greenwitch" time. They should really leave that game alone because they'll only be showing the viewers how unexposed and unenlightened they are.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2009
~Borat~:

Oh! You mean the cold-omelettes or wateva d hell they are called are fighting for a chance to Zap dbanj for one year? Jeez

this is a serious allegation o!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by presido1: 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2009
If being with Dbanj for one yr is the aim of the show itz wack. Turning one of those check for a slave for one good yr. tongue tongue
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by TOPE20001(f): 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2009
maedan:

@ Sauron,

rotflmaOFF!!! I saw that part too, but didnt want to bring it up before. Even that part about "Greenwitch" time. They should really leave that game alone because they'll only be showing the viewers how unexposed and unenlightened they are.

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by presido1: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2009
TOPE2000!:

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin
Why u dey laff? its Green wey be witch abi witch wey dey Green. "Greenwitch".
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Sauron1: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2009
maedan:

@ Sauron,

I nearly wept when the other girl kept arguing Hiroshima was a man back in the days.
How could D'banj allow such nonsense on PAY-TV?
It's depressing.

"Greenwitch"?? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by TOPE20001(f): 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2009
presido1:

Why u dey laff? its Green wey be witch abi witch wey dey Green. "Greenwitch".

Lol . . . u go see green wey wizard soon tongue cheesy
Altho i must admit it is very common mistake grin grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by tboy1(m): 1:32am On Jul 16, 2009
maedan:

@tboy1,
so if the ladies came from UK nko? That doesn't mean they might be better than any of the girls in the house. Even a well trained, intelligent and pretty girl from Ajegunle could represent well, it's just your background that matters.
At least u wont ere anyone from UK sayin they've been to miami beach in london
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by maedan(f): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2009
@tboy1,
miami beach in london!!!? I'm soooo mad I missed that part! grin. Sometimes you wonder if they're just being funny, to crack us up -  or they're actually that dumb! embarassed. Well Lesson learned: Nigerian girls, in primary and secondary schools, should make sure they get a proper education, read more, and watch better TV - and I don't mean those Latino soap operas they stuff themselves on.

And oh, did anyone watch the scene with the girls doing karaoke over breakfast in the kitchen singing, "I don't want no scrubs--etc," and, "My love don't cost a thing---?" Now, that was painful to watch and listen to! TLC and Jennifer Lopez would be cringing in their mansions to hear those kokonuts murder their songs! tongue
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by mbulela: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2009
lalaboi:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1172692270722&ref=share

Go laff ya heads off!, . . . . .
chei. i don laff die.
this clip is off the hook.i have not laughed harder in a long time.
is this for real
the Subair guy that runs HiTV should scrap this rubbish and hide his head in shame.
Dbanj needs to realize that it is not every money making venture you dabble into.
all this excess hustling is degrading.
i know his lack of real talent is making him want to grab all he can before his shine ends but this is too demeaning.
i am even too embarrased to watch that clip again.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by venese(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2009
if you want to condemn Dbanj, then do so, but make sure you spell his name right, because i see you fail to realise that the more you talk about koko mansion, the more hype you give it, koko master carry go joh!, we will meet in alaba, make them talk
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by tboy1(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2009
maedan:

@tboy1,
miami beach in london!!!? I'm soooo mad I missed that part! grin. Sometimes you wonder if they're just being funny, to crack us up -  or they're actually that dumb! embarassed. Well Lesson learned: Nigerian girls, in primary and secondary schools, should make sure they get a proper education, read more, and watch better TV - and I don't mean those Latino soap operas they stuff themselves on.

And oh, did anyone watch the scene with the girls doing karaoke over breakfast in the kitchen singing, "I don't want no scrubs--etc," and, "My love don't cost a thing---?" Now, that was painful to watch and listen to! TLC and Jennifer Lopez would be cringing in their mansions to hear those kokonuts murder their songs! tongue

LOL  grin grin grin
She said it twice . . . thought she was joking until she said it again
The funniest is the girl who wears the leather boots in the house . . . on d first eviction day, at one point she started fanning herself and asked her housemates ' why is it so hot here' - i couldnt stop laughing.

mbulela:

chei. i don laff die.
this clip is off the hook.i have not laughed harder in a long time.
is this for real
the Subair guy that runs HiTV should scrap this rubbish and hide his head in shame.
Dbanj needs to realize that it is not every money making venture you dabble into.
all this excess hustling is degrading.
i know his lack of real talent is making him want to grab all he can before his shine ends but this is too demeaning.
i am even too embarrased to watch that clip again.

Dat subair guy u talking about is laughing all the way to the bank . . . Its all bout business for him
quick calculation:
100,000 ladies apply, 5000k per form
100,000 * 5000= 500 million naira
including the sponsors
including the advertisement
online subscription to watch the show
sms received all day

I swear if i had known i for go do my own tboy mansion
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2009
this is what you get when you assemble a bunch of half nitwits and psyche them
up with the mouth watering thought of collecting 5million naira after three months.

they just slobber along discussing rubbish while all the time praying to be the one
to outlast the rest and collect the prize money. no innovation, no bright ideas, no
nothing. just an eye for the money!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck / Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House / Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.