Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,839 members, 7,959,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (31147 Views)

“Laide Bakare – My Xperience” Reality Show By Laide Bakare / "koko Mansion" What A Show! / Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by gloriuss(f): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2009
the ladies are still yet to realise that this whole thing is a COMPETITION!!!!!
EVERY MAN for HIMSELF!!! (or woman in this case)
I'm going to laugh when it hits those kokolets like a brick wall.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by tboy1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2009
What they need to do is tell the ladies who voted for who . . den we'll see their true self
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by gloriuss(f): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2009
yep i totally agree, i mean all these restrictions are KILLING THE SHOW, had there been a diary room where mary could have expressed her disgust, hurt and betryal maybe she would have still been around today! Dbanj and his crew still got some work to do.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Sauron1: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2009
tboy1:

What they need to do is tell the ladies who voted for who . . den we'll see their true self

Fucking hell. . . . . . .Their presentation is hilarious.
A babe acted like an Igbo business man doing fraudulent deals in the oil market.
Hahahahahahaha. . . . . .Shit is world class.
Chinwe is better than Frank Spencer. grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by lemonpluss(f): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2009
Kokomansion is a rubbish show embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2009
you can say that again-but mind you not all here will agree with you,
especially the koko apologists grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by beystwin: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2009
best show ever!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2009
am loving the kokolets
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2009
yes, they need all the love we can give them.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Dclique(m): 1:10am On Jul 09, 2009
not really
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:00am On Jul 09, 2009
Please. . .were these the only girls they could find? And why do they all have such strong razz voices? undecided
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by urfriend(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2009
Koko Mansion on twitter:-

task results announced - Group A wins!!! less than a minute ago

Denrele exits the mansion, after giving the Kokolets such a wonderful time. they danced, performed, and laughed. wow! they won't forget D! 22 minutes ago

now, it's acting time - Denrele is really trying harness their talents 59 minutes ago

Denrele is walking the Kokolets throught the life of a celeb, and how to handle bad press. about an hour ago

now, these Kokolets are really pleased to see a celebrity guest -did U see D doing the MJ steps? about an hour ago

and in comes the surprise - Denrele -the weird one about an hour ago

a surprise for the ladies, coming soon about an hour ago

the Kokolets are casting for a short play. Lizzy is giving them a rundown of the plot. about an hour ago

the game is still on - Bolanle is portraying a mad woman now - the game is getting more daring about 2 hours ago

okay. this is really getting interesting - go find yourself a TV screen about 2 hours ago
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by maedan(f): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2009
hahahahahahhhahHAH! our own home-based Susan Boyle situation - losing in a reality show = losing ur mind! tongue. Shame about Mary Mama woteva. Is she d girl dat is like 3times bigger than everyone else, stays the longest at the dining table(she actually fell off her chair once and had to be helped back in during her 3hour meal) Lawd, she finished off some eba, and when some other girls made pounded yam for themselves, she had some of that too. She was gross! No sign of self-control. Getting fat in Koko mansion. Good thing she left. At least the Koko pantry won't be out of stock so quickly. embarassed
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by mimikwasi: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2009
Anyone see the show last night? after days D'banj finally came to the house looking as fine as ever. He was just chilling
in the kitchen and spoke to the girls one by one. He asked them about how they were finding the experience, I just wish
he could have just been real with them and told them that viewers are not really impressed by them. Choima as usual moaned
about Sharon, Bidemi claimed that it was difficult being the only Yoruba girl in the house which didn't make any sense because
Bolonle is half Yoruba and speaks Yoruba as does Lilian, Bidemi has more familiarity around her than the Ijaw girl and the Uhrobo girl.
I personally think it was a lousy attempt to get some kind of tribal favouritism from D'banj that failed. I'm half Yoruba but
I hate all this tribe tribe bussiness it causes too much drama, were all people at the end of the day. Rita was talking too fast for me get what
she was saying but D'banj smiled on all the same. He Told Rekana that he loved her hair and that she looked natural (Whatever!)
Before he left he gave the girls gifts from his Mother which were very appropriate gifts of prayer books (they need it!) the show
seems to be getting better although I still stand firm againtst the fact that it should be edited. Much props to D'banj, u dey try ehn.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by gloriuss(f): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2009
mimi-kwasi:

Anyone see the show last night? after days D'banj finally came to the house looking as fine as ever. He was just chilling
in the kitchen and spoke to the girls one by one. He asked them about how they were finding the experience, I just wish
he could have just been real with them and told them that viewers are not really impressed by them. Choima as usual moaned
about Sharon, Bidemi claimed that it was difficult being the only Yoruba girl in the house which didn't make any sense because
Bolonle is half Yoruba and speaks Yoruba as does Lilian, Bidemi has more familiarity around her than the Ijaw girl and the Uhrobo girl.
I personally think it was a lousy attempt to get some kind of tribal favouritism from D'banj that failed. I'm half Yoruba but
I hate all this tribe tribe bussiness it causes too much drama, were all people at the end of the day. Rita was talking too fast for me get what
she was saying but D'banj smiled on all the same. He Told Rekana that he loved her hair and that she looked natural (Whatever!)
Before he left he gave the girls gifts from his Mother which were very appropriate gifts of prayer books (they need it!) the show
seems to be getting better although I still stand firm againtst the fact that it should be edited. Much props to D'banj, u dey try ehn.

awww man, I missed!!!!! thanks for the update tho, much appreciated! grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by beystwin: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2009
Shona is my favorite Kokolette. she's got it going on!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by MrMore1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2009
i fink koko mansion is so boring. d gurls ar not as pretty as xpected. 2 many wack and fake gurls in d house.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by gloriuss(f): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2009
Mr More:

i fink koko mansion is so boring. d gurls ar not as pretty as xpected. 2 many wack and fake gurls in d house.

na only channel u get on ur decoder? its not by force to watch it, altho i do agree that the hype about Koko Mansion had everybody's expectations raised to the highest level, and unfortunately the first few episodes did not redeem it, but as time goes by, some gain more interest in the concept of what Dbanj is trying to do,,,,,,,,,and also the REAL personality and attributes of those so called "kokolettes" lol. grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2009
good reply gloriuss. looks like 'urfriend' is at it again. maybe it's high time
we unmask him grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by gloriuss(f): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2009
Thanks George D, tongue.
@urfriend,,,,,,,,REVEAL URSELF!!!!! grin grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by maedan(f): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2009
Na wa ooo. Guess how the show is described when u press the "i" (that stands for "information"wink button on the cable channel: "A reality show featuring D.banj . . . which celebrates and showcases the true qualities of an African Woman." YEAH RIGHT! Any one who tunes in for even five minutes will see from the first 60 seconds there is nothing about the show that showcases the qualities of a true African woman - the only thing it showcases is the razzness of the average Naija babe. That said, the show is a good attempt which would be learned from and improved upon by the next person crazy enuf to organize anotha reality show.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by gloriuss(f): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2009
maedan:

Na wa ooo. Guess how the show is described when u press the "i" (that stands for "information"wink button on the cable channel: "A reality show featuring D.banj . . . which celebrates and showcases the true qualities of an African Woman." YEAH RIGHT! Any one who tunes in for even five minutes will see from the first 60 seconds there is nothing about the show that showcases the qualities of a true African woman - the only thing it showcases is the razzness of the average Naija babe. That said, the show is a good attempt which would be learned from and improved upon by the next person crazy enuf to organize anotha reality show.

i soooooooo feel u!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2009
@gloriuss,
looks like someone finally spoke the truth about this show for once.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by lalaboi(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2009
maedan:

Nor be your own fault na!. . .you dey UK innit? lol. . . well, i dont know anything about you but i know how ladies think about about their fellow ladies. . . . You say they showcasing razzness, but if you happen to act like that, its crazyness. . . .And i know at one time, most nigerian galz wherever they are have all acted Crazy. . . .But nor be razzness for them lol. . . .
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Shentz(f): 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2009
That show is bullocks! Waste of time, in my opinion anyway
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by agreement5(f): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2009
Apart from being stupid dis show is 2 show ow JOBLESS naija gals can be angry.pls naija gals why degrade ur self so much cry
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by beystwin: 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2009
Chai the first Kokonut to leave the mansion is lillian! Lol
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2009
i'm sure most of those girls there are ready to do anything just to
win the price. their actions so far betrays that fact. so much for
the 'decent nigerian woman'!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by beystwin: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2009
Rita for the Money. She needs it more. embarassed
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2009
yes, and so do all the other girls.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by maedan(f): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2009
@ lalaboi

if out of the number of girls crammed in that house, noone seems to be a mirror of over all class, beauty and intelligence, I feel it's safe to say they are razz. And I say "average Naija babe" because these girls represent, from their various backgrounds, a fraction of the kind of girl you would, on average, find in Naija. Check the emphasis on Average and Naija. Now if you're talking about unique Nigerian females(which I happen to be one of) then it would be a different case altogether. This is not the usual girl-bashing-fellow-girl, the fact is, there is much to be desired in these babes. Whether they have more to offer, whether I have been hasty in judging them, remains to be seen.

And please, next time mind that ur runny mouth when ever you feel the urge to reply to my post.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by lalaboi(m): 12:00am On Jul 13, 2009
my mouth runny?? lol. . . .mahn. . .i dropped a neutral comment with nothing insultive. . . .If you cant sense sarcasm about the london tingy! OYO for you. , . . . tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck / Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition / Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.