Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,838 members, 7,959,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (31146 Views)

“Laide Bakare – My Xperience” Reality Show By Laide Bakare / "koko Mansion" What A Show! / Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nnekie(f): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2009
Lawd!! this show is just hilarous, can't change the channel cause i am in shock, Rita is just the razzest! When is eviction please? Cringe-worthy but hilarious all the same
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Sauron1: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2009
Nnekie:

Lawd!! this show is just hilarous, can't change the channel cause i am in shock, Rita is just the razzest! When is eviction please? Cringe-worthy but hilarious all the same

Which of em is Rita?
The one that said she was the only survivor in an auto-accident?
Jeeeez, i can't stand that chic. . . . . . .She exudes MILITARY-GRADE razzness.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2009
Please do you guys know where I can watch the show online? HELP!!!, grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Sauron1: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2009
muchbabe:

Please do you guys know where I can watch the show online? HELP!!!, grin

www.kokomansion.tv
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2009
@ Sauron

Thank you
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2009
muchbabe:

Please do you guys know where I can watch the show online? HELP!!!,  grin

TO WATCH KOKO MANSION ONLINE

In order to view the live stream, you will first need to Register, then goto the Products page and purchase access to the live stream for a day
(£3.95) or for the entire series (£49.95)

NO BE FREE OOO 
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nnekie(f): 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2009
Which of em is Rita?
The one that said she was the only survivor in an auto-accident?
Jeeeez, i can't stand that chic. . . . . . .She exudes MILITARY-GRADE razzness.

lol @ Sauron - yes its her , 'i had heartbreak' geez i was shocked, and dbanj is taking her and bolanle out tomorrow, oh gosh cry
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by maedan(f): 12:28am On Jul 03, 2009
yes indeed, the cringe-factor level is HIGH. I mean, none of the girls seem to have one polished tongue in their heads. The one in the dyed low-cut was so loud all day Wednesday. In fact, they were all lousy till the "governess" told them that "people" were asking for a new set of girls. Now that was a wake-up call. It's a pity because this is a good idea for a show but the caliber of participants----shudder. All they really care about is making up and outdoing eachother in what they put on. Sad really, but I think Dbanj deserves what ever he gets from this lot. tongue
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by 9ja4eva: 6:32am On Jul 03, 2009
Where can we watch this online please?
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by oyinda3(f): 6:35am On Jul 03, 2009
i want to know too.

sauron seem to have the answers.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by lalaboi(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2009
You cannot watch online for now. . .they working on it tho!,  . . .if i had the facilities, i would have streamed it on ustream or justintv or sumn (illegal) grin i dont even have time to watch the ting everyday sef lol . . .someone might be doing it . . . .and you lots dont know, . . .

will try and hook up with some guyz on A|TDHE. . . but if it involves paying cash, . .OYO for you guyz. . . . . lol. . . . . .
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2009
lalaboi:

Even b4 show start. . .u dn badmouth taya. . . i dnt expect any good comment from ya self lol. . . .wetin you com dey complain about?? like you would get something right the 1st time. . . .its only the 1st season for crying out loud. . .

Dem force you pay money to watch am ni?? lol. . . .abeg comot jor! tongue

we knew what to expect from this type of crappy reality show, that is why we never really thought anything
good would come out of it from the start. if you choose to call that 'badmouthing' i'm sorry that's your business.
as for the money, no, you're right about that. no one 'forced' anybody to pay for it so they can continue being
lousy because of that. you can also bet that people who paid to watch this rubbish now will still be eager to pay
next time to watch a remake version when hopefully the girls would have been more polished and well behaved.

in showbiz, there is no room for a second chance. you either get it right the first time or forget it. period!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by lalaboi(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2009
who dis one dey lecture?? lol. . . . . Go sleep jor!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by lalaboi(m): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2009
http://www.hitv.vingo.tv/

It will cost you money to watch online. . . . grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2009
people like you would settle for mediocrity all in the name of 'they're still learning'.  grin
i wonder how many times you wrote school cert, failed and patted yourself in the back
and said "oh, i'm still learning!"  
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by lalaboi(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2009
**looks left**. . .Looks right**. , who dis one dey yarn? tongue
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by nana(f): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2009
George_D:

people like you would settle for mediocrity all in the name of 'they're still learning'.  grin
i wonder how many times you wrote school cert, failed and patted yourself in the back
and said "oh, i'm still learning!"  
Err
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2009
this is what a wise kokolet wrote in today's guardian newspaper. this person
has not been 'badmouthing' the program from the start, mind you.

Friday, July 03, 2009

Kokomansion: What does it stand for?
By Busayo Ojo

I was elated when I saw the heading of the write-up by Ier Jonathan in The Guardian of Wednesday, May 20, 2009 about "Dbanj's Kokomansion and Nigerian Womanhood'. Without reading the body of the discourse, I was happy that at least there are people who still have a sense of morality and decency which has not been corrupted by the quest for fame, money and material pursuit.

The first time I read through the body of what Kokomansion entails in the newspaper, I was sad, very sad. The first set of questions that ran through my mind are these: Who is Dbanj that mothers of tomorrow would parade themselves for him? What moral contribution has he made to the society that raised him? What virtues does he have? Will he allow his sister to do the same? These are some of the questions that troubled me. Ier Jonathan captured a whole lot of issues that need to be addressed if we are talking about the dignity of the African woman.

People are singularly the most important asset that any nation can have. Women especially are assets that bring up children who would later develop the nation. Barack Obama was brought up by a woman, his grandmother who impacted a whole of virtues and ethics in him. Pastor Adeboye, Gani Fawehinmi, Wole Soyinka are individuals who have made great impact on our society but owe their sense of worth, morality and decency to their mothers. I am not downplaying the role of the father but a mother's role in the life of a child is very important.

Young girls, mothers of tomorrow are being asked to fit their life-style into the ideas of a certain person. Now I ask: Who is Dbanj and what does he stand for? Let us look at the issue from another perspective, what is the moral lesson of the Kokomansion? I ask Mr. Toyin Subair of HiTv and the organisers: Can he or any of the organisers allow their 18-year-old daughter to participate in Kokomansion? What is the sole essence of the programme? While I believe that individuals have a moral right to do as they please as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others, I am concerned about a man who claims to be of God yet acts contrary to his faith. My last words are for Mr. Toyin Subair. I believe in wealth, God-given wealth. I also believe in entrepreneurship. I believe in innovation and creativity but I do not believe that this programme is innovative.

While Ier Jonathan tackled the womanhood aspect, I am very concerned about morality and values. This is what holds the very fabric of the society together. This is what I believe the organisers of Kokomansion will trample upon.

My main concern is addressed to Mr. Toyin Subair. Does he actually know the nitty-gritty of the programme? Whether or not he does, he has a duty especially that he is called by the name of God. If Mr. Toyin Subair would allow his 18-year-old daughter to participate, then I would be silent but if not, then, he is embarrassing the females that are related to him. This is so because if you downgrade a woman, you are invariably saying that the women in your life are not worth it. Let Mr. Subair have a re-think.

Ms. Ojo lives in Lagos.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by 9ja4eva: 7:08am On Jul 04, 2009
Where can we watch this show online for "FREE"?

Someone help ohh
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by aieromon(m): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2009
What people don't understand is that the hate will increase the popularity of the programme.i have 5 friends that hate the programme yet they stayed tuned for at least five hours a day.isn't that a lot of time for a hater compared to me that battles to watch it for 30mins.
I repeat,how i wish i were in D'banj's shoes!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by carpediem1(f): 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2009
9ja4eva:

Where can we watch this show online for "FREE"?

Someone help ohh

I saw some parts on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fruiMFTglX4&feature=channel
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by 9ja4eva: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2009
@ Lalaboi

Guy abeg i know say you go fit help upload or stream am live,

Abeg we no dey fit watch am for here.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by oyinda3(f): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2009
carpe diem:

I saw some parts on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fruiMFTglX4&feature=channel

thanks
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by bombsquad(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2009
I just saw the girls, they are a bunch of wowolets and uglylets//nuff said.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by oyinda3(f): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2009
rita is soo crazy
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by 9ja4eva: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2009
Rita is the BEST
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2009
the human mind is one funny puzzle. we expect the worst and when it finally happens,
we hope on hope that we were wrong in the first place.

that is why people who didn't expect too much from the program still stay glued to it.
they think that somehow, they would be proved wrong and that the program would turn
out much better than they dared expect.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by luck007(m): 2:09am On Jul 05, 2009
I just saw the girls, they are a bunch of wowolets and uglylets
lol grin grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by maedan(f): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2009
Yesterday was ok, Julius Agwu came, and even with all the bad jokes, talked some sense into them. Also, we all found out that the girls can, at least, dance. Good for the entertainment level of the show, but whether dancing and acting(which they do v.well too, going by the two drama sketches they put up), will do anything to show for womanly qualities is another issue.

The calibre of girls aside, the show would have been great if the organisers/producers did their research and planning well. You put a bunch of girls in one house, what can u do to bring out their qualities/shortcomings to the public so the viewers can enjoy the show and also, know who should go or stay. Reality shows are for creative thinkers who know how to make it work. The producers of the show should hire some brains who will turn the thing around abeg.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2009
i guess they're 'still learning' to organize reality shows. let's give them till
the next ten years. by then they'd be more perfect. grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by dominique(f): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2009
have they started evicting?
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by aieromon(m): 3:28am On Jul 06, 2009
@dominique
The girls have only spent a week in the mansion.maybe by the end of this week.
Can't wait for the eviction cos dats when the mamaletes will show their true colors smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck / Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition / Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.