Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,343 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:06 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4935159 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) ... (5737) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 8:06am On Nov 09, 2019
ebiye55:
Hi guys, please I need tips on how to increase ground clearance of my 03 camry. It's very close to the ground.

Any tips on tyre size to increase height? Any dangers?

Current tyre size is 205 / 65 R15

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2019
Enano2baba:

I think it has to do with the transmission oil
OK. Thanks. I checked the fluid. Its still @ d rite gauge.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2019
peeps4u:

Bro, be patient, you will still see another offer. [b]Someone here saw 1.7m or so HP offer for 2006 corolla, if I am correct for the year model, though from a church member. [/b]All I'm saying is this isn't the only offer you will see, there are even HP offers here occasionally.
3.5 HP offer doesn't sound too good, considering how long it will take you to pay off. It will even take almost 3 years if I'm right.
You can still see a good offer.

It's a 2010 corolla going for 2m two years with no down payment. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2019
northbird:
Seniors, pls wat cud be wrong with dis corolla .

Yestday evening ,on my way home.

I start engine, engage d gear to 'R'. Then reversed , afterwards engaged to 'D'.

Normally, the dashboard lights up in lyk 2secs after d 'D' is engaged.

But yestday evening, d dashboard didn't light up.

I also noticed, DTS yestday, when I slow down to enter pothole, it doesn't move immediately after pressing d accelerator, it stalls a bit, then all of a sudden it moves quickly wt speed.

Pls anyone here experienced such before?

Cc: Seniors, Gazzuzz
As for number one issue check the button that is under the left AC vent, it should be between the off and on.
Then number 2, I have used two corollas that did same thing but what the problem is what I don't know

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 9:16am On Nov 09, 2019
Chuwaa:

I guess that's the tyres it came with.
We changed ours to R16 225

Cool thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2019
Gentlelife50:

As for number one issue check the button that is under the left AC vent, it should be between the off and on.
Then number 2, I have used two corollas that did same thing but what the problem is what I don't know
thanks boss, exactly wat I was told

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2019
ebiye55:
Hi guys, please I need tips on how to increase ground clearance of my 03 camry. It's very close to the ground.

Any tips on tyre size to increase height? Any dangers?

If your tyre rim is 15R then plan to go to Ladipo to do a swap to 16 rims and buy 215 by 60 tyres
So use 215/60 R16 you will see the diffrence and thank me later.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2019
Elders, i am here again to seek for your advise. I embarked on this 4000 naira weekend bonus yesterday and things are looking up with just 4 trips to go even though there's one trip taxify has failed to update to make it 14 as at this time. So what i am asking is : is it possible to complete 4 trips in 1hour /30 mins of the 15hours drive time or i shouldn't bother about the time since the offer expires by 8.59pm this night.
I need this bonus ,if I get it, it will be my first on the platform.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by okiyi: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
Freshprince91:
Elders, i am here again to seek for your advise. I embarked on this 4000 naira weekend bonus yesterday and things are looking up with just 4 trips to go even though there's one trip taxify has failed to update to make it 14 as at this time. So what i am asking is : is it possible to complete 4 trips in 1hour /30 mins of the 15hours drive time or i shouldn't bother about the time since the offer expires by 8.59pm this night.

U got it wrong...It means 15 hours minimum online...The bonus is all yours if u can complete 4 trips b4 9PM tonight

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
Freshprince91:

grin grin grin boss u are flexing, u can still do 4 more trips, no wahala as long as its not 9pm yet. Wish I can b like, but d sun ain't just for me

26 trips grin smh 4 Bolt

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
Freshprince91:
Just do 4 more trips u will be fine, but make sure u accept all your requests even if u won't complete them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
pope191:

grin grin grin boss u are flexing, u can still do 4 more trips, no wahala as long as its not 9pm yet. Wish I can b like, but d sun ain't just for me

26 trips grin smh 4 Bolt
The sun is something else once I complete two more trips I will rest
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gentlelife50:

The sun is something else once I complete two more trips I will rest

Honestly boss, but I'm inside already, need to drop a friend off, I just pray sometin don't trigger me to on d app with d surge I'm seeing everywhere

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horiolah(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
pocohantas:

My car isn't available. Not like I would have used it though, I only drive to places I am very familiar with- like work and my boyfriends houses grin

Chaii. This aunty oven go hot wella o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
Freshprince91:

Everyone is forgetting this little detail, so I might as well tell you.

Apart from completing 4 trips before 9:00pm, once you have the 4 trips completed, log off (stop driving on) your Bolt account for the rest of today to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
nitigriti:

Everyone is forgetting this little detail, so I might as well Itell you.

Apart completing 4 trips before 9:00pm, once you have the 4 trips completed, log off (stop driving on) your Bolt account for the rest of today to avoid stories that touch.
Lol, they just flashed me one now but my God pass all the village people power.
I dey go watch match like this

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gentlelife50:

You could still drive, instead of switching off the app till 8:59pm

There's still a lot of time in your hands, and you could earn more than #5500(net) that they are offering you

My opinion sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gentlelife50:

22 trips and just 14,000 naira.

There is God.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
Y1nka:

There is God.

No man... 14,000 is the total fare for today 09/11/19.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
Y1nka:

There is God.

Just today only

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
izzou:

There's still a lot of time in your hands, and you could earn more than #5500(net) that they are offering you

My opinion sha
I have already completed the everything
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
Y1nka:

There is God.
Lol, 10 yesterday and came out by 5 this morning to complete it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rapheal5(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
I heard uber only accept car starting from 2005 how true is that?
adsmaster:

Compare the bolded to corolla 03. 26k for all you mentioned.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gentlelife50:

I have already completed the everything

I know you've made the bonus

All I'm saying is that if you keep driving till 9pm, the money you will most likely make will be more than the #5500 bonus you're protecting. That's what I'm saying
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
izzou:

My opinion sha

Yes, drive on Uber.
If Bolt flashes you one or two trips that you don't catch, the bonus will be gone.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rapheal5(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Bro i will like u to advice me on how u go about it pls this is my whatsapp no zero 7 zero 3543 95 forty
XGhost:
15k is the least anyone should realistically target... Same target I had 1 year ago when j started, nothing has changed, I've posted screenshots over different periods showing consistently similar earnings.
My hours online are there too so you can see that one doesn't mean I overwork myself and the car.
I've never believed in the doomsday scenario and I still don't.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
izzou:

All I'm saying is that if you keep driving till 9pm, the money you will most likely make will be more than the #5500 bonus you're protecting. That's what I'm saying

Won't they increase the target if he keeps driving after meeting the initial target? And won't he lose the old 5500 bonus if he doesn't meet the new target?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
izzou:

My opinion sha
In fact, 1 missed trip (driver did not respond) will take acceptance rate from 95% to 88%. I think I've experienced it before

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
nitigriti:

Yes, drive on Uber.
If Bolt flashes you one or two trips that you don't catch, the bonus will be gone.

nitigriti:

In fact, 1 missed trip (driver did not respond) will take acceptance rate from 95% to 88%. I think I've experienced it before

Of course the bonus will be gone

What I'm saying is if he drives till 9pm, he is most likely to make more than #5500(whether the bonus goes or not)

Do you understand my point?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
peeps4u:

Won't they increase the target if he keeps driving after meeting the initial target? And won't he lose the old 5500 bonus if he doesn't meet the new target?

Weekly bonuses are increased by the number of trips you do weekly.

As it is currently, nothing will be increased till next week. The only disadvantage is if he doesn't accept all trips or doesn't finish a trip well(before 9pm), the bonus will be lost

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
izzou:

Yeah, but I need to watch match then proced home to rest. I need it Bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) ... (5737) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.