Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:56 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4998218 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) ... (5751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
seun289:
won't even advise my enemy with 10 cars to quit for uber fulltime... After all, streams of income shouldn't be from ehailing ONLY

Which other business can bring cash flow ? Abi na car business you want advice. Abi na business which you go buy goods and sit for months before you sell . ... let us know so that I can divert to it.. I need ideas
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by francofoks: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
My elders in the house, I hail o! pls is Toyota matrix advisable for use in this hustle on both platforms. thinking of using it in Benin city...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
francofoks:
My elders in the house, I hail o! pls is Toyota matrix advisable for use in this hustle on both platforms. thinking of using it in Benin city...

One of the best, a sister to corolla.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrDraey(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
seun289:
won't even advise my enemy with 10 cars to quit for uber fulltime... After all, streams of income shouldn't be from ehailing ONLY
thanks for the advice. The actual reason for considering that is cos I have been on this job for 4years as an outsourced staff(hope you understand) and I leave home 5am, come back 9pm most times.

More so, I feel quitting will allow me focus on other things while doing the e-hailing business.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by francofoks: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
peeps4u:

One of the best, a sister to corolla.
Thanks my oga. I asked because I saw it on taxify(bolt) site that hatchback vehicle is not acceptable but I also heard some people are using it, reasons for my confusion... Make I nor go buy wetin dem go reject.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
MrDraey:
thanks for the advice. The actual reason for considering that is cos I have been on this job for 4years as an outsourced staff(hope you understand) and I leave home 5am, come back 9pm most times.

More so, I feel quitting will allow me focus on other things while doing the e-hailing business.
You may not have time to drive except on weekend.

If you have your own car and the outsourced job is paying peanut, don't be afraid to quit.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrDraey(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
peeps4u:

You may not have time to drive except on weekend.

If you have your own car and the outsourced job is paying peanut, don't be afraid to quit.
yeah, I won't have the time except weekends. car is not mine though. It was given on HP to remit 100k per month until I pay up,..no number of years.. no down payment total of 2.4 to be remitted
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Your pictures are not legible enough...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
MrDraey:
yeah, I won't have the time except weekends. car is not mine though. It was given on HP to remit 100k per month until I pay up,..no number of years.. no down payment total of 2.4 to be remitted

Don't be afriad to quit! You have a good deal on board. If you have she funds, suggest a down payment so to give you room to explore the market and another room to ease pressure while at it.

Ehailing might not be a goldmine, but its quite better in some comparison with other everyday job out there. Your decision should be based on wjag works for you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
francofoks:
Fire on

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
MrDraey:

Can you pay the monthly 100k with your current job? I advise you start with the weekend drive to get accustomed to the biz since work days might be impossible for you.
Once your get your ways around the biz and you feel it will bring you more money than your current job, you may quit and face this hustle squarely.

There is no limit to what you can achieve with the job if you put your mind in it. Always learn from positives here; recently we read a story of a man who got deported from UK and within a year with this job, paid for his MBA in Italy and had savings.

So, in essence, if after you test your ways around ehailing and you are cool with it and the income prospects, please don't be afraid to quit. After all a bro here quit his job with construction coy and now a full time driver, though 'village people' initially tested him, but baba don win. But if you think you have a future and passion for your current job, stick with it.

Na money we all dey find

Good luck dear bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
francofoks:
Thanks my oga. I asked because I saw it on taxify(bolt) site that hatchback vehicle is not acceptable but I also heard some people are using it, reasons for my confusion... Make I nor go buy wetin dem go reject.

Legends have given their verdicts to fire on bro.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teeebest(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Elders, I hail o. As a newbie, please how does public holidays(e.g tomorrow's) affect ehailing? I am curious make I no go waste fuel tomorrow lol. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
teeebest:
Elders, I hail o. As a newbie, please how does public holidays(e.g tomorrow's) affect ehailing? I am curious make I no go waste fuel tomorrow lol. Thanks

Bro, hit road, you can't possibly be at loss. Napep people dey work, molue go work, so why should it affect ehailing? People still gat move for this Lagos.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teeebest(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
peeps4u:

Bro, hit road, you can't possibly be at loss. Napep people dey work, molue go work, so why should it affect ehailing? People still gat move for this Lagos.

Thanks Boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pashim: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pashim:
Hi guys, pls I need a clean uber/bolt car any specs to take me to satellite town from Mafolokun on sunday.

Am spending like 4- 5 hrs max. So you will need to wait and bring me back. We can negotiate offline. I go even give you refreshment join.

Occupant is a family of 4. Watsapp me lets negotiate. 08065510059.

You didn't state time bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pashim:
Hi guys, pls I need a clean uber/bolt car any specs to take me to satellite town from Mafolokun on sunday.

Am spending like 4- 5 hrs max. So you will need to wait and bring me back. We can negotiate offline. I go even give you refreshment join.

Occupant is a family of 4. Watsapp me lets negotiate. 08065510059.

But today is Sunday, or are you talking of next week Sunday?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lartoph(m): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
Good evening bosses. I have a Honda city 2006 available for rental. I'm thinking of getting 25,000 NGN as the weekly return. What are the things that have to be in place so I won't be at loss?
I'm new to this so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
Does any one here stay in lakowe/awoyaya?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
peeps4u:

One of the best, a sister junior brother to corolla.

You know say women get wahala.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrDraey(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
peeps4u:

Can you pay the monthly 100k with your current job? I advise you start with the weekend drive to get accustomed to the biz since work days might be impossible for you.
Once your get your ways around the biz and you feel it will bring you more money than your current job, you may quit and face this hustle squarely.

There is no limit to what you can achieve with the job if you put your mind in it. Always learn from positives here; recently we read a story of a man who got deported from UK and within a year with this job, paid for his MBA in Italy and had savings.

So, in essence, if after you test your ways around ehailing and you are cool with it and the income prospects, please don't be afraid to quit. After all a bro here quit his job with construction coy and now a full time driver, though 'village people' initially tested him, but baba don win. But if you think you have a future and passion for your current job, stick with it.

Na money we all dey find

Good luck dear bro
Thank you bro....

I was able to secure the deal this afternoon, car is in my possession now and owner gave me till January to start remitting, meaning I have now till December to test waters.

Thanks for the encouragement

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrDraey(m): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
tojahh:

Don't be afriad to quit! You have a good deal on board. If you have she funds, suggest a down payment so to give you room to explore the market and another room to ease pressure while at it.

Ehailing might not be a goldmine, but its quite better in some comparison with other everyday job out there. Your decision should be based on wjag works for you.
Thank you. Its nice being on this thread. Have learnt alot from you guys
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:18am On Nov 11, 2019
Lartoph:
Good evening bosses. I have a Honda city 2006 available for rental. I'm thinking of getting 25,000 NGN as the weekly return. What are the things that have to be in place so I won't be at loss?

Let me handle the car... You'll be glad we partnered.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pascal411: 12:31am On Nov 11, 2019
Lartoph:
am interested you can reach me Via whatsapp /call 08143303611
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 4:08am On Nov 11, 2019
How far bro, whats up?
that my car fail break two Saturdays ago, plus some other matter wey dey the car, naso i carry am jejely go give the owner mbok i no fit come die leave my family.

sorry i couldnt fulfill my promise to you. but we go still hook up soon enough. for now i am car less.
tojahh:

Let me handle the car... You'll be glad we partnered.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 4:15am On Nov 11, 2019
Pascal411:
am interested you can reach me Via whatsapp /call 08143303611

I would have hugged this offer, but naaah. My oa @tojahh already responded... �

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 6:07am On Nov 11, 2019
Good morning my ogas. Please is this phone good for uber? It's a dual sim too

Tecno pouvior2
Model:Techno LA7
Android version:8.1.0
RAM:3.00GB
ROM:16.00GB
Battery:5000mAH
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:18am On Nov 11, 2019
MrDraey:
Thank you bro....

I was able to secure the deal this afternoon, car is in my position now and owner gave me till January to start remitting, meaning I have now till December to test waters.

Thanks for the encouragement

Wow!! what a good deal you've got. Guess the owner is a known person to you.

Lucky you.

Congrats and good luck bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:19am On Nov 11, 2019
donfortune48:

You know say women get wahala.

Ha!!
Didn't think it that way ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kala11(m): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2019
Elders in the house,

Pls what's the implication of having a current rating as 4.25 and activity score as 95% on taxify

Also, I've been noticing this strange sound each time I accelerate on a long distance once I hold the brake it makes pooooo and one horrible gbugbugbu sound from the boot as if a luggage is not properly positioned. What could possibly be wrong?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) ... (5751) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.