Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4914026 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) ... (5728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Felicity0001:

Calm down like this abeg
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Felicity0001:

I believe this guy in question took docurum from jpworld 's advices which was from an experience one of his "supposed" driver's had. I remembered telling him, issues/troubles like this can be avoided with just N200, N300 or at most N500. [b]But baba say lie lie na only court go settle d matter, till today we

My vehicle was released immediately court strike out the case, yes i didn't pay a dime. I go through court process and it lasted 1 week.

Olayetan deserve to be punish and heavy fine place on him, he was aware is 3am, and there is curfew, why not tell riders ti wait 4am then u will take them.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
Beng1234:

No rider is worth your sacrifice!
The other day, I picked up a rider, going to seme park (mile2). As we got to the destination, rider said the park was still in front. Meanwhile, we passed. I asked bike men around to confirm. One bike man told me the park was just behind us (we could quickly reverse). As I put am for reverse, LASG show face out of no where. They blocked the car and asked rider to come down. The rider self wan rush come down (he said he would walk to the place). I told the police man that the rider must follow us to where ever they are taking me to ( I didn’t end the trip then because I knew police were gonna take our time). The police guys said we were going to oshodi. They asked me to drive. On our way, negotiations started. They asked me to pay 10k, I beat it down to 5k. Told rider that he must pay half the money or else I will seize his phone. Baba paid 2.500, I paid 2,500. By this time, we had gotten to isolo again, we had to turn back, trip ended 4500. I moved on.

Haha haha... Bros one of my kinds. Chop am jor... You too much!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
oblozzolawrence:
I wonder why dem dy quote dis bros....baba jus wan sell him market grin...diffuser oil....kuku go partner wit sanwo olu make dem join em wit d others stupid requirements.... Rubbish!!!!!!

Hahaha.... You just finish the guy...lguy...lolzzz.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
Macsjebs:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Bro you better be calming down before you lose potential customers. You submission is really absurd.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
BoboKush:

I saw what u did dere
I did nothing ooh bros abeg no blow breeze ooh I no wear pants

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
BoboKush:

I saw what u did dere

Pun

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
jpworld:

Bonokush

Whoever sold registered sim card need to be arrested, during investigation.

Nigeria is no more of Nigeria of yesterday.

If any random person go register sim card on behalf on another person, that person need to be arrested and charge as an accomplice to the crime.

You are just a funny man
Go to those that register sim ask them u need a sim n u don't av tym for registration
Watch them give u sim that has been registered at higher price

U said they shld be arrested who told u it their pics that will be on the sim

Nt like u r new to Nigerian doing o

The fact remains uber bolt is nt safe for it driver as random sim can be used to register
It tht simple.... All this ur twisting of words is nt necessary

Last tym I check I don't av my identity, passport or anything attached to me on my app...... Only thing knwn with me is the sim

And I can get many drivers I want per day

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
pope191:

Hope it's not indrive
Indriver ke?
I for off ac. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Macsjebs:

I was only stating a personal concern for the good of many with no intention to hurt anyone

You like fragrance that's your business, what if he thinks your diffuser is a poison that will make him dose off while you zoom off with his car.

Anyways, try another marketing strategy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
man is advertising his products with a strategy...y'all are discussing and taking it personally lmao

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Indriver give me yellow card angry angry and na traffic oooo, lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Tojah, pope191, mr jaydee and all the oven lovers. Come and pick this order

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
If you have any car you want to put on rentals, olease I'm available for it. 25k

Izzou, jpworld, felicity0001 and other bosses too abeg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
jahmarsh:
If you have any car you want to put on rentals, olease I'm available for it. 25k

Who repairs?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
hvac:

Who repairs?

Normally, Owners repair but I think if na just small repair, the driver fit do am na. Repair of 10k or less. And if it involves bashing another car, you know it's on the driver or what do you think? You fit ask the bosses here. But down down owners repair.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
chillex8:

Indriver ke?
I for off ac. cheesy

Lol, didn't indrive today for the first time, I was just prayin in different language... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
1daboi:
Tojah, pope191, mr jaydee and all the oven lovers. Come and pick this order

I've resigned from oven association
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2020

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:17am On Sep 26, 2020
olalekan90:
Hello house, pls if you are in Victoria island, 2split air conditioner ( both outdoor and indoor units),3 standing fans. I need an extra car to convey these to the mainland(ogba). Big daddy preferably 08145509734.

Have you done it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 1:31am On Sep 26, 2020
stacyadams:

Once again, not by power or i sabi fight kan kan. It's God o.

Prayer de important for this job
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:54am On Sep 26, 2020
eyinola:
Indriver give me yellow card angry angry and na traffic oooo, lol
Meet atolls the first indriver's driver in the world to be blocked for 600yrs grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 6:55am On Sep 26, 2020
jahmarsh:

Now Corolla engine is sold for 270k, gearbox 120k.

Everything is on the high side, we are even in September, mber month is when uber business generates fantastic money for drivers.

Drivers are calling in everyday looking for cars to drive. 30k is the least i can take. Even the 30k I'm managing it. And also i don't partner from here.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by theoilguy: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2020
USA extended performance motor oils In stock..

Contact on signature
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 7:57am On Sep 26, 2020
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2020
jpworld:

Everything is on the high side, we are even in September, mber month is when uber business generates fantastic money for drivers.

Drivers are calling in everyday looking for cars to drive. 30k is the least i can take. Even the 30k I'm managing it. And also i don't partner from here.

After reading this, the way I laughed hard ehn grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 9:16am On Sep 26, 2020
jpworld:

Oh thanks for the response.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2020
jaymejate:

Once again, not by power or i sabi fight kan kan. It's God o.

Prayer de important for this job
na so
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
hvac:

Who repairs?

Do you by chance have a car you wanted to give on rentals?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
jahmarsh:

Do you by chance have a car you wanted to give on rentals?

I understand your anxiety in linking up with a partner with an available car ..but in all you do calm down and no rush enter contract that will enslave you. I have beng there before , I know how it feels...I wish you luck

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
NaijaCr7:

I understand your anxiety in linking up with a partner with an available car ..but in all you do calm down and no rush enter contract that will enslave you. I have beng there before , I know how it feels...I wish you luck

Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
This people for airport wan use me shine i stopped at that busstop close to Airport toll gate going towards Ajao estate. Some Faan guys carry my car go office. I just stopped for less than 1 min to ask my rider for his location. E be like say na court go settle this matter. I no fit part with 10k now.my car still dey on with Hazard light

(1) (2) (3) ... (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) ... (5728) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.