Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,712 members, 7,914,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:48 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4997450 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) ... (5751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
gafman222:
Trying to go online this morning and this is coming up. Pls wot are my suppose to do?
@Felicity0001 @tojahh @mrjaydee @jpworld
Sorry I don't drive on Bolt anymore even before my account was blocked I only did less than 100trips. I hope you've been able to sort out the problem.

You can as well contact their support via their Twitter handle. That's how I communicate with them then and its always very prompt and resourceful.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Abeg...does bolt yank driver off finally for low rating abii na warning as per first timer...
Make i knw as i go dy park my load...
Dz one wey rating dy drop everyday nd all ride wa cool...my metwrk was fucking up ystdy thou...so lik 3 request become declined...i dnt knw if dats d culprit shaa...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
Felicity0001:

So long I'm renting you car I've every right to do what ever I wish with it provided I dont bridge the contract signed evennif it N5,000 we agreed I pay. It is what is it, business. so stop crying a foul when no one hasn't hurt you.
.[/b]

Owners please always state in your contract, vehicle is strictly for uber/bolt, ondo/edo state not allow.

Driver will always claim rental should be low, so they won't over use the car, but here we go, a popular driver here @Felicity0001 negotiated a rent for 10k weekly, in the name of pandemic,i will use the car like my own, maintain it very well, because i once own a car, now run that same car to and flow to Edo state, more than 5times.

Come back here and claim your contract never restrict me from going to Edo state.

You're so lucky you dealing with dru23, try it with me, I will establish a contract fraud, and make sure u r charge, then come to court to defend yourself.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
jpworld:

Actually for me to hire first timer, i must get upfront payment. Non negotiable.

So you are doing the right proposal.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Cheddaz:
They had better remove that busstop. Wetin pain me say I no get 5500 cash to give them before we reach office. And na wayo them play me, if they tow your car it's 10500 if you drive there it's 5500. The thing just be like jazz. I had enuff chance to reverse o. Me wey they struggle with council people if them wan hold me

Bros, all those bus/stops along the airport axis are not for stopping. Them don catch me there before I pay N5500, I do transfer for them put description as (death) grin grin grin naso the guy take receive alert from death cheesy I met a guy there that he's car was impounded at their office, the guy go bring bible from him car, comot slippers swear for them that "that they will die miserable deaths" undecided

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Slickleo:

Me don even resign from coke and gala, nw na chicken republic refuel I dy so.

Nah chicken republic refuel sure pass, I no dey use am play.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mjosh1000:

Certificate of ownership

Alr..thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
jpworld:

Owners please always state in your contract, vehicle is strictly for uber/bolt, ondo/edo state not allow.

Driver will always claim rental should be low, so they won't over use the car, but here we go, a popular driver here @Felicity0001 negotiated a rent for 10k weekly, in the name of pandemic,i will use the car like my own, maintain it very well, because i once own a car, now run that same car to and flow to Edo state, more than 5times.

Come back here and claim your contract never restrict me from going to Edo state.

You're so lucky you dealing with dru23, try it with me, I will establish a contract fraud, and make sure u r charge, then come to court to defend yourself.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
jpworld:

You always sound like God.
BTW, why bringing this over? The matter died long ago

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
hvac:

Doing Throwback Sunday isn't bad

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ijekul(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
If there’s anything I’ve leant here is ‘ always resist the urge to shalaye’

Everybody na big man for here sha

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
The fact is most drivers don't even create time like a day or 2 to rest. The way everyone gives daily update here, I can sense that we no dey rest. Whether rental or HP, abeg find time to rest ọ. Me I dey rest ọ.
pope191:

grin grin this cough no go k*ll me, I neva knw drivin could age someone like dis... walahi, dis too shall come to pass, d way I'll take care of myself no b here. Finally! Tot me d true meaning of health is wealth, sitting down in a spot for long truly suck blood. Baba feed well when u have the chance too, no use gala and coke as excuse to save money, like spend it and treat urself good, u work for d money. Problem no deh finish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
davit:
The fact is most drivers don't even create time like a day or 2 to rest. The way everyone gives daily update here, I can sense that we no dey rest. Qehtwr rental or HP, abeg find time to rest ọ. Me I dey rest ọ.

Boss that resting ehn! It's in God hand... today I woke up and nothing to do, so I decide to try indrive, dats how I find myself in Lekki, uber was just giving me short trip on 2. Surge and my intention is to b at home by 10am at most. Las Las I find myself Ard omole close to home around 1pm, dats how this Indrive trip beep again going Lekki 4500... I shake my head, d devil is a liar, I gently off the app, tomorrow is another day

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Npala(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
My problem with this is that the owner does 100% of the repairs and maintenance of the vehicle and the driver uses the car out of state without informing him. I am still surprised at how nice some owners are. Honestly.

jpworld:

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
hvac:

If u go tough in business, they claim you acting like god. In transport business, if you not tough you will go bankrupt.

We need to bring it up, so drivers won't deceive us with cheap rent

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Collect 5k rental
10k rental
20k rental
30k rental
40k rental
50k rental,
E no concern anybody. Share your ehailing experience and go.
All fingers are not equal.
All cars are not equal.
There will always be bad drivers and bad car owners.
No be by gra gra grin

30 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
@ babadee, has bolt responded positively?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
chillex8:
Collect 5k rental
10k rental
20k rental
30k rental
40k rental
50k rental,
All cars are not equal.
No be by gra gra grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newk007(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
chillex8:
Collect 5k rental
10k rental
20k rental
30k rental
40k rental
50k rental,
All cars are not equal.
No be by gra gra grin

Share experience ,na d koko be dat

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
@ olayetan, were you able to retrieve your car from D MIB.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Npala:
My problem with this is that the owner does 100% of the repairs and maintenance of the vehicle and the driver uses the car out of state without informing him. I am still surprised at how nice some owners are. Honestly.

Hello Mr ITK point of correction I went to Benin 7times not just once, I also did kogi state, as a matter of fact Agbaja mountain top... I'm sure you know there because that's where wicked lizards like you hails from. Then I also did Abuja once to and fro that was during the pandemic and lastly I did porharcourt once. FYI, during the pandemic I of 3months lockdown I didn't remit kobo but was leverage to make all of these trips to and fro withoit paying my then partner a dine grin you think you're wicked? You're a leanergrin lol.

You talk of luck. Where was your locked dirty ears when I offered to drive for you @50k weekly?? Drunkard!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
chillex8:
Collect 5k rental
10k rental
20k rental
30k rental
40k rental
50k rental,
All cars are not equal.
No be by gra gra grin

When we meet next week.... Remind me to buy you a bottle of beer and an oven to go.

All these big men untop Uber work. Just share your experience and log out. We obviously are sick of all these shalaye.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vulpeslopez(m): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
chillex8:
Collect 5k rental
10k rental
20k rental
30k rental
40k rental
50k rental,
All cars are not equal.
No be by gra gra grin
tortoise....so na here u dey hide?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sakamanjeh99:
Abeg...does bolt yank driver off finally for low rating abii na warning as per first timer...
Make i knw as i go dy park my load...
Dz one wey rating dy drop everyday nd all ride wa cool...my metwrk was fucking up ystdy thou...so lik 3 request become declines ...i dnt knw if dats d culprit shaa...
as my ratings take drop this week still dey baffle me cos most of my trips were cool.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
dru23:

my guy how far? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
chillex8:
Collect 5k rental
10k rental
20k rental
30k rental
40k rental
50k rental,
All cars are not equal.
No be by gra gra grin

Gbam!

They'll hate you for this

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Npala:

Na so my brother.... Some of the Drivers common sense is not common. And most think that they are doing u a favour ....... Owners that fail to understand this uber business or put all their eggs in 1 basket , will have no-one to blame but themselves......

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
eherbal:
my guy how far? grin

My brother we dey , oyel will be landing soon we look forward to do business with u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
chillex8:
Collect 5k rental
10k rental
20k rental
30k rental
40k rental
50k rental,
All cars are not equal.
No be by gra gra grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:46am On Sep 28, 2020
Na so bro. But we just need to discipline ourselves. Else, person fit break down o sad
pope191:

Boss that resting ehn! It's in God hand... today I woke up and nothing to do, so I decide to try indrive, dats how I find myself in Lekki, uber was just giving me short trip on 2. Surge and my intention is to b at home by 10am at most. Las Las I find myself Ard omole close to home around 1pm, dats how this Indrive trip beep again going Lekki 4500... I shake my head, d devil is a liar, I gently off the app, tomorrow is another day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:53am On Sep 28, 2020
Bro forget about that cool thing ọ. If you carry oloshos prepare for low rating. They re even looking forward to see drivers being blocked. Na so 1 olosho rated me 1 star today with bad comments all cos the guy wey go pay my money said the phone to transfer was at home. Just imagine. Na so I change am for them. Las Las I got my money sha. Na so olosho dey brag sey she wished na bolt, she go rate me so that I will be blocked.
But as per Indriver where I have good ratings, the 1 star no do me anything. My rating remains high sef. grin
eyinola:
as my ratings take drop this week still dey baffle me cos most of my trips were cool.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) ... (5751) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: uwemjack(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.