Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:55 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4934810 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) ... (5737) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Slickleo:

Me don even resign from coke and gala, nw na chicken republic refuel I dy so.
What's the difference. Better go and start eating pounded yam plus goat meat grin
You no know say e get reason why those baba for park no dey eat rice cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Slickleo:

Me don even resign from coke and gala, nw na chicken republic refuel I dy so.
grin that tin no deh belleful me atall grin I like food

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:46am On Sep 27, 2020
eyinola:
E SHOCH U grin

e shock me die

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2020
Bammzzie:

Bro I can understand ur plight buh pls dnt be desperate, think deeply about it...cos it's easier said than done... Dnt plunge urself into unnecessary stress, headache and hbp ooo.... Goodluck bro

Angryigbodon the moniker jahmarsh has been on nairaland since 2011 and post frequently, criminals usually create a new id, to do crime.

jahmarsh, might not be a full time driver, have other things to do. But for October to January, he wants to drive and make good money for himself. It's this period that uber driving job becomes very lucrative.

Alot of drivers are calling in now looking for a way to secure a car, with that mber earning is guaranteed,

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2020
Bammzzie:

Bro I can understand ur plight buh pls dnt be desperate, think deeply about it...cos it's easier said than done... Dnt plunge urself into unnecessary stress, headache and hbp ooo.... Goodluck bro

Is it 60k upfront, you are dishing out all this advice. What of the person that brings out 2.2million to buy a Corolla for uber, you will ask him to do 40days fasting and prayers.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:29am On Sep 27, 2020
chloride6:
Do you have a car for rent?

I'll give you 30k..

Standard repair conditions apply.

I'll give 2 weeks upfront if you like..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2020
Too many big "men's" hia!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2020
?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2020
tojahh:
Too many big "men's" hia!

As a business man, i will sell to the highest bidder, forget those manipulative words, they drive through waters, they carry tank to meet up, even if you give the car for 10k they will take it to ondo and edo state if you don't monitor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2020
jpworld:

As a business man, i will sell to the highest bidder, forget those manipulative words, they drive through waters, they carry tank to meet up, even if you give the car for 10k they will take it to ondo and edo state if you don't monitor.

But chief, if i drive for you, am i restricted from going to Ondo or Edo or Ijebu?

I think as far as i make you aware of the trip beforehand and you've got your active tracker on the said vehicle and to top it, i don't default in my rental agreement.

Business will always center on price haggling Baba, you need to stay at the center most times so we don't overly lose out or overly cheat the other person.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2020
mrjaydee:

Are you a child?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2020

I'll give you 30k..

I'll give 2 weeks upfront if you like.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2020
chloride6:

I'll give you 30k..

Have you seen any offer lately?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2020
chloride6:

Are you a child?

No. Are you a fool?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gafman222: 9:59am On Sep 27, 2020
Trying to go online this morning and this is coming up. Pls wot are my suppose to do?
@Felicity0001 @tojahh @mrjaydee @jpworld

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2020
tojahh:

But chief, if i drive for you, am i restricted from going to Ondo or Edo or Ijebu?

I think as far as i make you aware of the trip beforehand and you've got your active tracker on the said vehicle and to top it, i don't default in my rental agreement.

Business will always center on price haggling Baba, you need to stay at the center most times so we don't overly lose out or overly cheat the other person.

My car is strictly for uber within Lagos, ijebu i can still consider. But you see going to ondo, edo state i wont allow.

If the person want to go edo, go for sienna, they will bill you properly. You don't come and collect car for 30k rent, and take it edo state.

Bayloor please call the drivers out, it will help others in times of hiring.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2020
From the onset, so much noise and chest beating on this thread.
Silent partners are still cashing out.
Silent drivers are still remitting rental duly.
Easy peezy grin

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2020
chloride6:

I'll give you 30k..

Post your phone number dru23 might higher you?

Before then what happen to the last car you drive with uber?

And which area do you stay?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2020
mrjaydee:

No. Are you a fool?
grin grin grin ; abeg I no fit laugh dis morning!!!! Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2020
chillex8:
Easy peezy grin

one of the oldest driver/serving member on this thread is you. You deserve an award.

Almost 5years of doing uber driving job and consistently posting on this thread no be beans,

lets just award you with nairaland drivers association president.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2020
chillex8:
Easy peezy grin

How's my Mondeo doing? smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2020
izzou:

How's my Mondeo doing? smiley
It's in owerri.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2020
gafman222:
Trying to go online this morning and this is coming up. Pls wot are my suppose to do?
@Felicity0001 @tojahh @mrjaydee @jpworld

Go for inspection

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2020
chillex8:

It's in owerri.

angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2020
Sakamanjeh99:
Abeg wat was meants by vehicle registration certificate on indriver reg....
Hav tried using dz...its rejecting...

Certificate of ownership
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2020
mrjaydee:

No. Are you a fool?

Good day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2020
jaymejate:

Have you seen any offer lately?

Nope
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2020
chloride6:

Nope

Nothing beats having your car yourself or getting from someone close

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
jpworld:

Post your phone number dru23 might higher you?

Before then what happen to the last car you drive with uber?

And which area do you stay?

First time driver.

Stay in Ikotun Area.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
jaymejate:

Nothing beats having your car yourself or getting from someone close

I totally agree.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
chloride6:

First time driver.

Stay in Ikotun Area.

Actually for me to hire first timer, i must get upfront payment. Non negotiable.

So you are doing the right proposal.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
jpworld:

I thought you said you dont recruit driver's from here? Obviously you're contacted the guy else you won't know how long he's been on NL.

A man that can't stand on his word is not a man of dignity.

So long I'm renting you car I've every right to do what ever I wish with it provided I dont bridge the contract signed evennif it N5,000 we agreed I pay. It is what is it, business. so stop crying a foul when no one hasn't hurt you.

To that guy that is looking for a rental, this is for you. If jpworld contacts you accept his offer but be very smart in dealing with him, make sure your record is straight and before you sign any clause with him make sure you're okay and comfortable with them. To be fore warn is to before arm.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) ... (5737) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.