Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4908044 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) ... (5725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
Cheddaz:
This people for airport wan use me shine i stopped at that busstop close to Airport toll gate going towards Ajao estate. Some Faan guys carry my car go office. I just stopped for less than 1 min to ask my rider for his location. E be like say na court go settle this matter. I no fit part with 10k now.my car still dey on with Hazard light

Brother, please give them the #10,000 and be on your way. Trust me, you can't win this one in any court. Airport zone is strictly "No Stopping" "No Waiting" "No Parking" zone. It is like that for security purposes.

If your car sleeps there overnight, those guys will change it for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
nitigriti:

Brother, please give them the #10,000 and be on your way. Trust me, you can't win this one in any court. Airport zone is strictly "No Stopping" "No Waiting" "No Parking" zone. It is like that for security purposes.

If your car sleeps there overnight, those guys will change it for you.

Those guys are crazy. I had a funny experience a while back; some army guys were in pursuit of a bike and the bike hit and broke one of my side mirrors. The thing was dangling. I parked at the bus stop to either fix the mirror or remove it. Before I knew it, dem don park lock my tires. Las las ma the army guys tell them to free me (only because I had an army connect).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Cheddaz:
This people for airport wan use me shine i stopped at that busstop close to Airport toll gate going towards Ajao estate. Some Faan guys carry my car go office. I just stopped for less than 1 min to ask my rider for his location. E be like say na court go settle this matter. I no fit part with 10k now.my car still dey on with Hazard light

It's strictly a "No stopping zone"

I pray you get your car out. But you see this matter, hmmmm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
I just dey old day by day nio.. grin the traffic in dis lag Don add 10 yrs plus my age.. O LORD, shine ur light on me..

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bayloor: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
jpworld:

Hmmm. This is the best advice for car owners not partner with drivers here. I am talking from experience on this platform. I have dealings with at least three drivers here and the experience was bitter. Doubious drivers claiming innocent., I don't want to mention names.

I can't partner with any driver here again. I have learnt my lesson.

@jpworld. Thanks so much for all you do for car owners here.

Now Corolla engine is sold for 270k, gearbox 120k.

Everything is on the high side, we are even in September, mber month is when uber business generates fantastic money for drivers.

Drivers are calling in everyday looking for cars to drive. 30k is the least i can take. Even the 30k I'm managing it. And also i don't partner from here.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
They had better remove that busstop. Wetin pain me say I no get 5500 cash to give them before we reach office. And na wayo them play me, if they tow your car it's 10500 if you drive there it's 5500. The thing just be like jazz. I had enuff chance to reverse o. Me wey they struggle with council people if them wan hold me
izzou:

It's strictly a "No stopping zone"

I pray you get your car out. But you see this matter, hmmmm

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
Cheddaz:
They had better remove that busstop. Wetin pain me say I no get 5500 cash to give them before we reach office. And na wayo them play me, if they tow your car it's 10500 if you drive there it's 5500. The thing just be like jazz. I had enuff chance to reverse o. Me wey they struggle with council people if them wan hold me
Sorry bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Abeg wetin be road conditions nw I Dy festac, weda make I no go online due to weather.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Cheddaz:

That busstop is for those blue taxis and buses oh....Any other car na "offender" grin

I once carried a rider to airport. Had a flat tire along that road, and I drove it like that to drop the rider. I still drove it like that out. Entered at that Strabarg bus stop and changed it, then went to Obafemi Awolowo way and bought another Toks

Those guys no get joy. Any stop, and the car would be impounded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
izzou:

That busstop is for those blue taxis and buses oh....Any other car na "offender" grin

I once carried a rider to airport. Had a flat tire along that road, and I drove it like that to drop the rider. I still drove it like that out. Entered at that Strabarg bus stop and changed it, then went to Obafemi Awolowo way and bought another Toks

Those guys no get joy. Any stop, and the car would be impounded

U see advantage of ur car being navy blue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
I just go house like this. Luckily my house no too far from the airport. I don open one cognac dey relax for the rainy weather dey watch movie. 2mrw early morn I l don enter road with red eye make person still try collect bolt bonuses cover up some of my loss.[ I for follow my instinct, I was getting airport trips and I dey computer village. After I don cancel like 3 i say make i just try am, almost 17mins to pu because destination na v.i i was ready to drive that far the rest na mainland trips. Na i enter this gbese so.quote author=Slickleo post=94334096]

U see advantage of ur car being navy blue [/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
bolabiyi:
I just dey old day by day nio.. grin the traffic in dis lag Don add 10 yrs plus my age.. O LORD, shine ur light on me..

grin grin this cough no go k*ll me, I neva knw drivin could age someone like dis... walahi, dis too shall come to pass, d way I'll take care of myself no b here. Finally! Tot me d true meaning of health is wealth, sitting down in a spot for long truly suck blood. Baba feed well when u have the chance too, no use gala and coke as excuse to save money, like spend it and treat urself good, u work for d money. Problem no deh finish

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
Cheddaz:
I just go house like this. Luckily my house no too far from the airport. I don open one cognac dey relax for the rainy weather dey watch movie. 2mrw early morn I l don enter road with red eye make person still try collect bolt bonuses cover up some of my loss.[ I for follow my instinct, I was getting airport trips and I dey computer village. After I don cancel like 3 i say make i just try am, almost 17mins to pu because destination na v.i i was ready to drive that far the rest na mainland trips. Na i enter this gbese so.quote author=Slickleo post=94334096]

Some days r like dat, dis job trips ain't worth ur happiness... if u sense any risk, just avoid it, if u r destined to b in V.I, belive me u go pass lekki to ajah self. Las Las V.I trips on weekend nah wash, u may end up blowing empty out of dat zone.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Last Sunday i blew empty to the mainland. I declined my last request because i was skeptical of time and location. Though destination was mainland. Almost past 11pm. But i didn't regret any litre of fuel or stress i went through that day. The surge na from 1.6 to 2.0 that day and road free anyhow.trip of less than 500m you go see like 650 fare I had a field day
pope191:

Some days r like dat, dis job trips ain't worth ur happiness... if u sense any risk, just avoid it, if u r destined to b in V.I, belive me u go pass lekki to ajah self. Las Las V.I trips on weekend nah wash, u may end up blowing empty out of dat zone.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
pope191:

grin grin this cough no go k*ll me, I neva knw drivin could age someone like dis... walahi, dis too shall come to pass, d way I'll take care of myself no b here. Finally! Tot me d true meaning of health is wealth, sitting down in a spot for long truly suck blood. Baba feed well when u have the chance too, no use gala and coke as excuse to save money, like spend it and treat urself good, u work for d money. Problem no deh finish

Me don even resign from coke and gala, nw na chicken republic refuel I dy so.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
I don talk say i will never use coke and gala as a meal during this hustle. The last time i try am e be like say na bag of cement i dey carry since
Slickleo:

Me don even resign from coke and gala, nw na chicken republic refuel I dy so.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chibjohn(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hello guys. It's been a while. Since this covid19 issue in March I haven't done ehailing. I also haven't been active here.
I want to enter road tomorrow. How is lagos road conditions during this rainy season? Which areas have bad roads? I don't want to beat up my car at all.
Any new development apart from the LASG new regulations?
Please bring me up to speed...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Slickleo:

It's very good grin

The only problem is that people will just be flagging you to stop when you're on Airport road grin

You'll be buying fuel at Forte Oil, and someone will just jump into your front seat...

Oga, I dey go NAHCO cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
izzou:

It's very good grin

The only problem is that people will just be flagging you to stop when you're on Airport road grin

You'll be buying fuel at Forte Oil, and someone will just jump into your front seat...

Oga, I dey go NAHCO cheesy
U sabi dat route wella.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
Any car for rent please...

I can do 30k weekly with upto 2 weeks upfront payment.

Please quote me with your offers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
hvac:

Who repairs?

I'll give you 30k..

Standard repair conditions apply.

I'll give 2 weeks upfront if you like..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
jpworld:

Now Corolla engine is sold for 270k, gearbox 120k.

Everything is on the high side, we are even in September, mber month is when uber business generates fantastic money for drivers.

Drivers are calling in everyday looking for cars to drive. 30k is the least i can take. Even the 30k I'm managing it. And also i don't partner from here.

Do you have a car for rental?

Il give you 2 week upfront sef.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
chloride6:

I'll give you 30k..

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
chloride6:

Do you have a car for rental?

Il give you 2 week upfront sef.

Thanks

He said he doesn't hire from NL

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
[quote author=jahmarsh post=94343201][/quote]

Mad ooh

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
Do you have a car for rent?

I'll give you 30k..

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
chloride6:

Mad ooh

grin

Yes, he said that.

I can actually pay 2 weeks upfront too, i don't know they do that for rentals.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
^^^^^^^^^^^

Your desperation is on the high side. Unless you are joking.

But if you are serious, am very suspicious of your offer.

Hope they have not given you visa and you are looking for cars to sell and buy plane ticket?

I don't want to come to Nairaland tomorrow and read;

"Uber Driver nabbed in Anambra after selling selling people's cars to travel abroad"

Una get strong, bloody mind for this Lagos.

21 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Hmm

Are we safe sir before we receive bashing

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
jahmarsh:

Yes, he said that.

I can actually pay 2 weeks upfront too, i don't know they do that for rentals.
Bro I can understand ur plight buh pls dnt be desperate, think deeply about it...cos it's easier said than done... Dnt plunge urself into unnecessary stress, headache and hbp ooo.... Goodluck bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Bammzzie:

Bro I can understand ur plight buh pls dnt be desperate, think deeply about it...cos it's easier said than done... Dnt plunge urself into unnecessary stress, headache and hbp ooo.... Goodluck bro

Thanks boss. Not desperate tho
Just making sure people see it smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Felicity0001:

Meet atolls the first indriver's driver in the world to be blocked for 600yrs grin
E SHOCH U grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) ... (5725) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Foodempire, Barbiturate(m), OralB and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.