Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,407 members, 7,901,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4972338 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) (3873) (3874) (3875) ... (5745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LilX: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
dapotemi:

Get well wetin, you believe he's sick? Person wey wan scam partner this week, abi you know no say time to deliver don reach..

I sent you a mail sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
pope191:

Get well soon boss

Thanks baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
Felicity0001:

See this fufu... Is it not you that is always crying like a baby to your wife's breast after driving against traffic? Baby man like you... If not your wife who is a lasma no be hungry for d9n kill you for Lagos? Just imagine this big I.di.ot. greedy man looking for drivers to enslave no wonder your wife always beat you up like a child, you go get drunk and come back to the house asking for food you wife work her ass out in the sun under the rain for just 70k salary to feed your st.u.pid ass...

Jealousy na him dey worry you, h9 and hustle Mr man and stop be8ng envious of hard working people like me who work hard to send their k8ds to school... You think its easy for a taxi driver to have a child in yhe university and others in private school? You will work inside my snickers baby husband no be mouth. You better go get a life rather than chasing me up and down... Ask your cohort wey carry my matter for head like bread where dem dey today? Go.at! No let me change am for you... You that couldn't pay for your wife's CS no be Lagos State government come to your rescue? With task payers money with my inclusive? You now open your guitar mouth to talk rubbish. Ingrate!

For how many years now you're atill looking for driver to drive your dead bus, how will you see when you are asking for 20k daily... 70% revenue... Omo ale... Ole ni a! Wait there that bus go rust away b4 you wake up from your slumber.

Oloshi omo!

Oya felicity, see my manual corolla wey i buy, about 700k then... Up till now, i still dey collect 15k...with d second driver now.... By August 1st, i will increase it to 20k..its still a fair deal, isn't it? But for you feli, i will give you for 12k, unto say you be chairman for association of lazy driver... But you will sign agreement o, you must not travel to edo.. Pull ur self up bro, you're not coherent and nobody cares about the cesspool you have found yourself.....Feli boy wey dey treat malaria with 20k, bandit!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
dapotemi:

Felicity only focus on the prob drivers are facing, talks about accident, his wife CS, how he used 20k to buy malaria drugs.. You can imagine! Hoodlum driver using 20k to buy drugs to treat malaria, you think you're talking to idiot like you, is that the lie you told your wife/partner so as not to drop anything this week? How much is coartem? Abi werey ni boy ni? na inside gutter you sleep?

You see your life? So 20k is too much for medication. No wonder you look like a vulture carrying sacrifice to 4point junction. I work hard and I take good care of my health, I have a personal doctor do you how costly that could be? You think say na agbo tins... Illiterate like you. You think it's enough to read and write? Or graduate from university and have a degree? A graduate that recommends agbo for malaria is that person not an illiterate? Fufu!!!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
dapotemi:

Oya felicity, see my manual corolla wey i buy, about 700k then... Up till now, i still dey collect 15k...with d second driver now.... By August 1st, i will increase it to 20k..its still a fair deal, isn't it? But for you feli, i will give you for 12k, unto say you be chairman for association of lazy driver... But you will sign agreement o, you must not travel to edo.. Pull ur self up bro, you're not coherent and nobody cares about the cesspool you have found yourself.....Feli boy wey dey treat malaria with 20k, bandit!

Lol... Funny baby husbando

Yes its a fair deal.

At least this one better pass that orobo bus wey you won give me for 20k per weekgrin but you shall no say this corolla na manual o so make we do 35k abeg don't worry about the maintainable and repairs it's on me I'll pay 350k upfront that's for 10months but we go put am for agreement say you no go collect car from my hand in 12months oh. You gree? DM for meet up!

See am! Ole oshi!

I wonder what kind of a driver will be using a stick in Lagos traffic... Abeg how old is the man driving that car because I'm very sure no young boy will take such an offer.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
dapotemi:

AB*34*F*... Can you see how foolish you're? When i tell you say you're not smart you think say i dey lie... Now see your life?

Anywhere I see thus your corolla I go make sure say I jam am scattergrin

Fufu... Showing us pictures of April 13, 2020... na so una take dey deceive buyers, will post the first pictures of the car when they first bought it with captions like , first body, engine and gear works perfectly, AC chilling, used by my lasma wifegrin, buy and drive.... but going for physical inspection na scab you go see.

Buy and drive kill you dia!!!

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
Felicity0001:

Lol... Funny baby husbando

Yes its a fair deal.

At least this one better pass that orobo bus wey you won give me for 20k per weekgrin but you shall no say this corolla na manual o so make we do 35k abeg don't worry about the maintainable and repairs it's on me I'll pay 350k upfront that's for 10months but we go put am for agreement say you no go collect car from my hand in 12months oh. You gree? DM for meet up!

See am! Ole oshi!

I wonder what kind of a driver will be using a stick in Lagos traffic... Abeg how old is the man driving that car because I'm very sure no young boy will take such an offer.

Now now you don quickly see another problem, LAGOS TRAFFIC, manual is meant for old man.. Lol.
No more engagement broda feli. You are completely finish, i mean you are finished completely.... Pls do have a pleasant day, driving and moving lagos.. May you live long to enjoy what you are sowing now...Amen.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Felicity0001:

AB*34*F*... Can you see how foolish you're? When i tell you say you're not smart you think say i dey lie... Now see your life?

Anywhere I see thus your corolla I go make sure say I jam am scattergrin

Fufu... Showing us pictures of April 13, 2020... na so una take dey deceive buyers, will post the first pictures of the car when they first bought it with captions like , first body, engine and gear works perfectly, AC chilling, used by my lasma wifegrin, buy and drive.... but going for physical inspection na scab you go see.

Buy and drive kill you dia!!!

Ki lo n wi....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
dapotemi:

Now now you don quickly see another problem, LAGOS TRAFFIC, manual is meant for old man.. Lol.
No more engagement broda feli. You are completely finish, i mean you are finished completely.... Pls do have a pleasant day, driving and moving lagos.. May you live long to enjoy what you are sowing now...Amen.

Amen ooh! My beloved brother God bless you and thank you for wishing me well.

The bible says, blessed are those that bless me and cursed are those that cursed me". So you're blessed brother.

Remain blessed.

Dont forget to DM me oh. 35k with maintenance is a fair deal, isn't it?

gringrin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
Felicity0001 and dapotemi, really guys

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Who is next

Most people wants to remain relevant and popular so they chose to engage me... Who wants to be popular again? Come out now I've time todaygringrin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
InfinityEstates:

My brother na so I c am oh... Lol!gringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Did you see this thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/6666485/greedy-nigerian-professors-fat-salaries

Incase you have not, don't worry, I've brought an excerpt here for you. It's only Bolt drivers that want to go home with everything they earn. No one else does

So sad professors in Nigerian public university are earning less than 500k a month. How would they produce quality students?
Well back to bolt drivers will want to go home with everything they earn cause their earning are not fixed and can’t be predicted. There are high days and low days, but ants won’t angry with this reality.
Let’s hope this week will stew like last week

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
Fight a pig in the mud and he will beat you so badly at his home turf and make you more dirtier than you imagined....

Matter turn K leg you come quick turn am to farewell message..

I laugh in Chinese cool

Oyinbo say if you dey stay glass House no throw stone.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Its been over 2months, so I decided to check on FB and sadly I stumbled on this post.

May this never be the the story of anyone reading this, we shall die at an old age, we will never have to bury our children, our children will bury us in our old age with celebration like cubana did!

Drivers b4 you shout amen! Better use your head no go carry car out of desperation for 35/40k oh if not you go suffer, you go sweet, you go even piss for body like baba fela said... After 2yrs of paying 35k car still belongs to owner o so use your head well.

Drive safely, don't over speed, rest in a safe place when your tired and with your AC on with doors and windows clocked, take care of your body very well, no use agbo o..., drink plenty of water, eat fruits and vegetables, save and save and save again, give to the needy, pay your tithe and offerings... The days you can't go to church or mosque give to you wife/siblings/mum to help you pay.

God no go shame us.

To all the good partners out there I greet una ooh may God bless you all and protect your investment.

Peace!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
IFSHR:
Fight a pig in the mud and he will beat you so badly at his home turf and make you more dirtier than you imagined....

Matter turn K leg you come quick turn am to farewell message..

I laugh in Chinese cool

Oyinbo say if you dey stay glass House no throw stone.

Hahaha hahaha... U b goat answer... Hahahahaha....

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Pearl1910:

No....except you are already on a trip. App shuts down at 11:59pm till 4:00am
Ok.. I de around admiralty way.. And I've been getting stupid short trips.. Wetin I go do? Drive to areas with surge like Surulere or remain in Lekki. Quick answers Abeg, before I go online
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
BAZ001:

So sad professors in Nigerian public university are earning less than 500k a month. How would they produce quality students?
Well back to bolt drivers will want to go home with everything they earn cause their earning are not fixed and can’t be predicted. There are high days and low days, but ants won’t angry with this reality.
Let’s hope this week will stew like last week

Really a sad one.

Maybe you'll now appreciate earnings on Bolt. smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiverr: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Really a sad one.

Maybe you'll now appreciate earnings on Bolt. smiley
So far

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
InfinityEstates:

E shock you too? Them dey do two aside.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
CheerfulGiverr:
So far

This is BAZ001 earnings for the month grin

Well done bro.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Treaster: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
CheerfulGiverr:
So far

You're the main reason I want to go into this ehailing business.
You're King, hustling today, enjoyment tomorrow. Just limit your aggression and use of vulgar/insulting words.
God bless.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
kanuisagoat:

This is BAZ001 earnings for the month grin

Well done bro.

[img]https://media1./images/2dbd3b248c1a98150f5d8b9e60b1ca45/tenor.gif?itemid=13314060[/img]

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
dapotemi:

Again, i had to check where i made submission that partners should get 70% revenue and i found none... Bring it out if you have any, or forever be damn into a bottomless cesspool.....i made you an offer for my bus, pls reach out now, this might be an opportunity for you to be able to be the MAN of your home...Don't go hungry, mama radu wont give you free rice. Oponu ara galatia.
The bus and the blue corolla dey wink for background...
Mehn! This bus (vwT4) na machine. Yours is petrol or diesel?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
Crvrider:

Some where around ikola road to egbeda. The guys where going clubbing and seriously needed to be there, I guess.

As for check points, a whole lot depends on the police and their mood. When the curfew first started, I was caught by aswani police, na 10k I use bail my car.

This Buhari self, the man doings dey surprise me. Are you guys sure he hasn't forgotten he announced a curfew?
Exactly what I'm thinking. He must have forgotten because I don't see any reason we must be at home between 12am and 4am when majority of the populace will normally be at home thereby reducing the number of people outside

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Treaster:

You're King, hustling today, enjoyment tomorrow. Just limit your aggression and use of vulgar/insulting words.
God bless.

Don’t go into ehailing becos of dis particular screen shot.
Reality is different from online dashboard.
But let me not talk far, pls join d hustle . Experience is the best teacher

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
deedee44:

Exactly what I'm thinking. He must have forgotten because I don't see any reason we must be at home between 12am and 4am when majority of the populace will normally be at home thereby reducing the number of people outside

According to a security officer, he said they want to reduce night life in Lagos cos of robbery and kidnap and jokingly said becos una no allow them open toll gate. So una no go enjoy night movement too.

12 am - 4am curfew is only in Lagos, other states can move at anytime, I guess

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Youngext: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
BAZ001:

Don’t go into ehailing becos of dis particular screen shot.
Reality is different from online dashboard.
But let me not talk far, pls join d hustle . Experience is the best teacher

But yourself (Mr adviser) don't want to leave the hustle? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiverr: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
Treaster:

God bless.
More motivation for you...

If they tell you you can't do it because they can't, you've correctly identified where the problem is.

I am doing it and I'm telling you you can do it.

Spot the difference.... Aim for the stars, Patapata land on the moon.

Current monthly stats... Month ends next Saturday. I'm aiming for 900,000. I'm the only one that can tell myself I can't do it. But I can.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiverr: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
Youngext:

aha.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Youngext:

I left the hustle but came back cos I have more time, a car parked wasting away and prices of everything skyrocketing, so I need more money and it’s the only side hustle I can do for now, I will soon leave finally and pray not to ever return.
No doubt you will make money in the hustle but the hustle will take all of your time, your health (at the long run will suffer ) your sanity if you are in Lagos. (Agbero/mad man attitude no dulling else rider will abscond with your money or Lastma arrest you)
So I keep advising people with job not to resign, unless you don’t have a job and nothing tangible doing, maybe you lost your job, you are a bricklayer (jesusson2020), cleaner or security guards. But try to get your owner car else you will be doing monkey dey work baboon dey chup.

In fact, I no advice again, some of you guys can’t even stand ladies giving you attitude, you want to be facing olosho and runs girls abuse. Everyday?

No vex sir, I guess you part of the ants family.

I repeat there is money in it but not as easy as you see from the outside

[img]https://media1./images/c5372935b530ec8f063816c6b3cd1b44/tenor.gif?itemid=13175857[/img]

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) (3873) (3874) (3875) ... (5745) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.