Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,079 members, 7,916,138 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:14 PM

Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner (11437 Views)

Poll: Will You?

Yes: 38% (28 votes)
No: 61% (44 votes)
This poll has ended

Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife / Hillarious Encounter With A 419ner / If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by ekoboy: 5:10pm On May 04, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

repent to who? The only repentance you should seek is that of the person you sinned against. If THEY decide that they wont ask for punishment, then you can go your merry way and hope God forgives you as well. Just because Im not an illogical lunatic like some of you, doesnt mean a person is heartless. If you dont know how to have a discussion, best comot from my face.

if you have the mind to report your child, you should also have the mind to report yourself.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:11pm On May 04, 2009
Do you even understand what I wrote, nitwit
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by ekoboy: 5:14pm On May 04, 2009
i see ur too dumb to have discussion without resorting to insults.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 5:15pm On May 04, 2009
tkb417:

u see ur life. An outstanding citizen?
you dont get recognized in 9ja for that.
i will not do evil cos the govt is evil. But i wont go about arresting people all in the name of being a good citizen
Fyi, trying to be the only good one in the midst of plenty evil doers, you either get urself killed or maimed.

if the govt. will be like the western world and they are alive with their responsibilities to the masses, yeah i can silently blow the whistle without getting caught grin
But, like i said, i aint a fan of the 9ja govt. so i wont do anything to help

They are just a combo of shit. empty vessels
then if thts the case, ure right
Does it mean that nigeria cannot be remedied then?
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:17pm On May 04, 2009
My patience runs very low when it comes to imbeciles. I said a person should report themselves, you're busy running your mouth like a goat.
Mummy wont hide you forever. Elewon.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by ekoboy: 5:23pm On May 04, 2009
I hope the way you talk online is not the way you talk at home. Imagine the loads of rubbish that is coming from you. With this sort of attitude you will most likely raise a child that you will be forced to turn in. All this insult just because i was only trying to make it clear to you that it is practically impossible for you to turn in your child. Kai, i pity your husband (thats if you have one).
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by Theblessed(f): 5:24pm On May 04, 2009
Most definitely.  Once I am sure that he/she is one of them, he is a gonner.  I believe in hard work and is only lazy ar--e holes who don't even try.  Who believe they can make it without dirtying their finger nails.  I work hard and expect everyone to but if you think you could come and take my hard earned money because you consider yourself smart, think again.  I would fry your ar-e.  You see people, you'd make a big difference to society if you would grass those lazy ar-se holes as soon as you realise who they are.  Go do it and do it again! Grass them, any time!  AR-E HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by AmAlone: 5:33pm On May 04, 2009
I won't
I Can't
NEVER!!!
I WILL NOT
WHY SHOULD I?
I CAN'T OOOO!!!
WHO WILL?
Are You The New Born Judas

All of those wey say they will put it the other way. Will you like to be betray too
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:35pm On May 04, 2009
ekothug is definitely one should turn in, just for existing. No wonder he's paranoid

Armed robber!

grin
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by tkb417(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2009
Does it mean that nigeria cannot be remedied then?
i believe in miracles.
9ja will get better when God is ready to help us.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by md4real(m): 5:44pm On May 04, 2009
419 na talent. so my bros continue, lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2009
tkb417:

i believe in miracles.
Don't you think this is the reason why Nigeria is in a mess? The other day, I was reading where one ex minister was saying that it is not policy but prayers that will sustain Nigeria.

What kind of Rubbish is that? God has created us with the brain and gave us the ability to govern and be governed. 'Increase and multiply and subdue the world and all we could do is to fold our arms and wait for miracles? Misuse of religion if you ask me.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by abhosts(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2009
With the responses this thread has received, I now understand why many in the Western World believe that Nigeria should Extricated from the world community.

May God Help Nigeria.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by Fhemmmy: 5:53pm On May 04, 2009
tkb417:

i believe in miracles.

God has been ready to help Nigeria for a long time, but Nigeria is not ready to help herself.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by argent(f): 5:53pm On May 04, 2009
I will never turn in any relation of mine.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:55pm On May 04, 2009
thieves armed together.

wonder if loyalty still remains when faced with firing squad cool
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 6:01pm On May 04, 2009
keep wondering!
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by tkb417(m): 6:02pm On May 04, 2009
Don't you think this is the reason why Nigeria is in a mess? The other day, I was reading where one ex minister was saying that it is not policy but prayers that will sustain Nigeria.

What kind of Rubbish is that? God has created us with the brain and gave us the ability to govern and be governed. 'Increase and multiply and subdue the world and all we could do is to fold our arms and wait for miracles? Misuse of religion if you ask me
ok sir!
are you saying all the ministers and the President dont have brains?
are you saying since independence, we havent had a govt. with brains?
No sir!
we have brains but we are be-deviled by unforseen factors
maybe FESTAC 77 was the cause, i dunno (just thinking aloud)
mine is, 9ja probs isnt man made. yemojas are involved grin

or how do you explain how the gains Obasanjo was able to gather have developed wings
the naira is falling like no ones knows tmr
The seemingly political stability has paved way for uncertainty everywhere
Our banks are losing all the billions stacked up during the OBJ era
the Capital mkt has crashed ( Crashed is not even the right word, borrow me another word abeg)
The polity is corrupt
The Politicians are corrupt
The Nation thrives only only falsehood
There are no structures in place to address the anomaly , rather, we have a set of 2 people in 9ja
The ruling and the Ruled:
The Ruling class are there to rule for only one thing, steal till eternity so that thier relatives and extended family will overcome the prevalent poverty
The Ruled: In order to catch up with the ruling class tht are perpetrating all sorts of crimes under the guise of being a leader, will take to all forms of vices to make ends meet. Hence, the cankerworm called yahoo yahoo, ritual killing, political thugery, advance fee fraud (419), Armed robbery, Pen robbery, Bunkery, Militancy, smuggling, prostitution et all
9ja is filled with these and more and i tell you, we have a society that getting a clean person will be difficult

show me the clean one in 9ja and lemme ask him/her if he/she has never driven against the traffic, if he/she has never urinated on the road or litter the ground, if he/she has never given a 'token' to the Policeman on the road for one minor offence or the other.

like i told you b4, a corrupt and sinful govt. will only beget a criminal populace.
we are Criminals by circumstance and not be design.

we can come good if our psyche, social tolerance, attitude towards one another and all can change for good but i tell you, all these will be in vain if our leaders wont turn up

give the people the common things!!! The social overhead capital in 9ja are inadeqautely provided in an annoying way
yet, they steal and tax us more!

I no fit shout, i wont turn in anybody just because he/she wants to measure up with the rogues in authority
shebi we are all Nigerians
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:02pm On May 04, 2009
see epistle
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by tkb417(m): 6:05pm On May 04, 2009
see epistle
olodo rabata, oju eja lomo je
gerraway! tongue
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by Theblessed(f): 6:11pm On May 04, 2009
Am Alone:

I won't
I Can't
NEVER!!!
I WILL NOT
WHY SHOULD I?
I CAN'T OOOO!!!
WHO WILL?
Are You The New Born Judas

All of those wey say they will put it the other way. Will you like to be betray too

There is no such thing as being Judas here.  It's about decency, honesty, knowing the right from wrong and you own salvation too because you are a witness to evil and then support it by lying and hinding it away so that no one could find out and also perverting the course of society's justice.  Above all, you are encouraging stealing.  What if your relative e.g. mother, father, brothers, sisters and grandma becomes a victim of these people, how would you plead?   Search your heart!  Do not let emotion cloud your spiritual judgement because you will answer for it on the last day.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by CrazyMan(m): 6:11pm On May 04, 2009
Hmmmm.

It would depend on my relationship between that relative; if we're very close and he gives me some weight cash after his trade, I don't think I would turn him in.

But if we're not close maybe I see him once or twice in six months, and I start hearing rumors that he's into 419, and I have confirmed it, then I would turn him in.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by tkb417(m): 6:13pm On May 04, 2009
There is no such thing as being Judas here. It's about decency, honesty, knowing the right from wrong and you own salvation too because you are a witness to evil and then support it by lying and hinding it away so that no one could find out and also perverting the course of society's justice. Above all, you are encouraging stealing. What if your relative e.g. mother, father, brothers, sisters and grandma becomes a victim of these people, how would you plead? Search your heart! Do not let emotion cloud your spiritual judgement because you will answer for it on the last day.
sermon. den don come again
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by Fhemmmy: 6:19pm On May 04, 2009
Theblessed:

There is no such thing as being Judas here.  It's about decency, honesty, knowing the right from wrong and you own salvation too because you are a witness to evil and then support it by lying and hinding it away so that no one could find out and also perverting the course of society's justice.  Above all, you are encouraging stealing.  What if your relative e.g. mother, father, brothers, sisters and grandma becomes a victim of these people, how would you plead?   Search your heart!  Do not let emotion cloud your spiritual judgement because you will answer for it on the last day.

i am sure you are lying thru your teeth.
99.9% Nigerians will never turn sh$t in.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:20pm On May 04, 2009
tkb417:

olodo rabata, oju eja lomo je
gerraway! tongue

*shares her oju eja* grin
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 6:45pm On May 04, 2009
tkb417:

ok sir!
are you saying all the ministers and the President dont have brains?
are you saying since independence, we havent had a govt. with brains?
No sir!
we have brains but we are be-deviled by unforseen factors
maybe FESTAC 77 was the cause, i dunno (just thinking aloud)
mine is, 9ja probs isnt man made. yemojas are involved grin

or how do you explain how the gains Obasanjo was able to gather have developed wings
the naira is falling like no ones knows tmr
The seemingly political stability has paved way for uncertainty everywhere
Our banks are losing all the billions stacked up during the OBJ era
the Capital mkt has crashed ( Crashed is not even the right word, borrow me another word abeg)
The polity is corrupt
The Politicians are corrupt
The Nation thrives only only falsehood
There are no structures in place to address the anomaly , rather, we have a set of 2 people in 9ja
The ruling and the Ruled
:
The Ruling class are there to rule for only one thing, steal till eternity so that thier relatives and extended family will overcome the prevalent poverty
The Ruled: In order to catch up with the ruling class tht are perpetrating all sorts of crimes under the guise of being a leader, will take to all forms of vices to make ends meet. Hence, the cankerworm called yahoo yahoo, ritual killing, political thugery, advance fee fraud (419), Armed robbery, Pen robbery, Bunkery, Militancy, smuggling, prostitution et all
9ja is filled with these and more and i tell you, we have a society that getting a clean person will be difficult

show me the clean one in 9ja and lemme ask him/her if he/she has never driven against the traffic, if he/she has never urinated on the road or litter the ground, if he/she has never given a 'token' to the Policeman on the road for one minor offence or the other.

like i told you b4, a corrupt and sinful govt. will only beget a criminal populace.
we are Criminals by circumstance and not be design.

we can come good if our psyche, social tolerance, attitude towards one another and all can change for good but i tell you, all these will be in vain if our leaders wont turn up

give the people the common things!!! The social overhead capital in 9ja are inadeqautely provided in an annoying way
yet, they steal and tax us more!

I no fit shout, i wont turn in anybody just because he/she wants to measure up with the rogues in authority
shebi we are all Nigerians
Good epistle there bro.
The polity is corrupt because of bad culture. the culture in which one is respected based on what he has in his account.
In order to catch up and be recognised, they go into crime. You are asking me to show you who has not urinated along the road as if to say that is the biggest of our problem.
We know we are not disciplined but trust me that is the easiest thing to take care off.
I doubt if people urinate anyhow in lagos. When the environment is clean, it takes a lunatic to urinate just about anywhere.

What I want to disagree with here anyway is you slogan : corrupt govt will only beget criminal populace.

I think it is the other way round. it is the criminal populaxce that throw up a corrupt govt.
If the public is not corrupt, what comes out of the public will be accountable. So stop blaming the govt and let us do the little we are supposed to do and then see how it goes.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by DrLorenz1(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2009
The question was will you or will you not?

Why all the many diversions and counter-diversion?

As for me, it depends on the relationship, not everyone you call your relative you flow with or even sends you. If am close to the person, i'll try at first to make the person see reasons why what he does is not good. Secondly it depends on what and how exactly he does it.

So perhaps, i will.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by shileowo: 6:54pm On May 04, 2009
an average nigerian is a 419
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by tkb417(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2009
Good epistle there bro.
The polity is corrupt because of bad culture. the culture in which one is respected based on what he has in his account.
In order to catch up and be recognised, they go into crime. You are asking me to show you who has not urinated along the road as if to say that is the biggest of our problem.
We know we are not disciplined but trust me that is the easiest thing to take care off.
I doubt if people urinate anyhow in lagos. When the environment is clean, it takes a lunatic to urinate just about anywhere
True, but is the environment clean? grin So the Govt. comes first. Take care of the environment and the decency in everybody will come out

What I want to disagree with here anyway is you slogan : corrupt govt will only beget criminal populace.

I think it is the other way round. it is the criminal populaxce that throw up a corrupt govt.
If the public is not corrupt, what comes out of the public will be accountable. So stop blaming the govt and let us do the little we are supposed to do and then see how it goes
Nah!
You cant have a good populace when the Govt. is corrupt while you cant also have a bad populace when the Govt. is good.

One will give birth to the other. A society that believes in the rule of law which is followed even to Aso Rock will cleanse this land of all crimes
If we all know the President will go to jail for stealing, then you and i know the common man on the streets will not be courageous enuff to do anything. You know why?
that means Our Police will arrest and prosecute immediately
That means our judiciary will not be rolled over by under pressure from anybody
That means every criminical offence will attract heavy penalties right from the Ruling class to the ruled.

Without a commensurate action from the Govt, the labourer labour in vain
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by argent(f): 6:57pm On May 04, 2009
agabaI23:

Good epistle there bro.
I doubt if people urinate anyhow in lagos. When the environment is clean, it takes a lunatic to urinate just about anywhere.

If the public is not corrupt, what comes out of the public will be accountable. So stop blaming the govt and let us do the little we are supposed to do and then see how it goes.

spot on, the corrupt government stems out of the corrupt populace.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by tkb417(m): 6:59pm On May 04, 2009
spot on, the corrupt government stems out of the corrupt populace
ok grin grin na semantic be this na
how do you change a corrupt populace without the Govt?

i once told u people its God that will help us
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by shileowo: 7:06pm On May 04, 2009
but how do u know a 419er and thieves sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. They cut his leg like herdsmen PHOTOS / Man Kidnapped In Cross River While Travelling To Village For His Father’s Burial / EFCC Arrests 41 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.