Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,073 members, 7,916,131 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:05 PM

Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner (11436 Views)

Poll: Will You?

Yes: 38% (28 votes)
No: 61% (44 votes)
This poll has ended

Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife / Hillarious Encounter With A 419ner / If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by mssiah(m): 3:59pm On May 06, 2009
@agaba.

What we need is a revolution.We need radical minded poeple like fela,malcolm x,mandela.

Somebody has to pay the price before Nigeria gets betters.It unfortunate that Nigerians are cowards (Suffering and smiling).I no want trouble ,I no one die,na my brother,i get pikin.

As for me if policeman slap me for nothing,I will slap him back .Then later call my brother ,who will call the IG before they kill me.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by platinumnk(f): 4:01pm On May 06, 2009
mssiah:

@agaba.

What we need is a revolution.We need radical minded poeple like fela,malcolm x,mandela.

Somebody has to pay the price before Nigeria gets betters.It unfortunate that Nigerians are cowards (Suffering and smiling).I no want trouble ,I no one die,na my brother,i get pikin.

As for me if policeman slap me for nothing,I will slap him back .Then later call my brother ,who will call the IG before they kill me.

sadly that day will never come cry
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2009
mssiah:

@agaba.

[b]What we need is a revolution.We need radical minded poeple like fela,malcolm x,mandela.[/b]Somebody has to pay the price before Nigeria gets betters.It unfortunate that Nigerians are cowards (Suffering and smiling).I no want trouble ,I no one die,na my brother,i get pikin.

You are spot on. It could be you when you say no to yahoo yahoo grin
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by honeric01(m): 4:14pm On May 06, 2009
Uhm, same story
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by mssiah(m): 4:19pm On May 06, 2009
@agaba

Okay suppose they impose the capital punishment on yahoo yahoo and finally arrest all yahoo yahoo boys.What do you think will be the impact of this on Nigeria?Please anwser.

Mind you I hate yahoo yahoo boys,but as for as am concerned ,I see it as the least of Nigerian Problem.I define them as jobless graduates and/or illiterates trying to survive.Its a pity that they damage the image of the country,however frankly speaking they are not the cause of poverty in Nigeria ,bad roads and erratic power supply.

If you want to change the government become radical minded and attack the Government like fela did .If you want to change Nigeria be radically minded and be willing to sacrifiice everything for this cause.It easier to attack the yahoo yahoo boys because they are ordinary Nigerians like you and I.Remember if you want to kill a tree start from the root.I guarantee you that ,if you can erase the corruption in the Nigerian Legal System ,The Nigerian Police Force,and Nigerian leaders.All other nigeria's problems will be solved.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by honeric01(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2009
mssiah:

@agaba

Okay suppose they impose the capital punishment on yahoo yahoo and finally arrest all yahoo yahoo boys.What do you think will be the impact of this on Nigeria?Please anwser.

Mind you I hate yahoo yahoo boys,but as for as am concerned ,I see it as the least of Nigerian Problem.I define them as jobless graduates and/or illiterates trying to survive.Its a pity that they damage the image of the country,however frankly speaking they are not the cause of poverty in Nigeria ,bad roads and erratic power supply.

If you want to change the government become radical minded and attack the Government like fela did .If you want to change Nigeria be radically minded and be willing to sacrifiice everything for this cause.It easier to attack the yahoo yahoo boys because they are ordinary Nigerians like you and I.Remember if you want to kill a tree start from the root.I guarantee you that ,if you can erase the corruption in the Nigerian Legal System ,The Nigerian Police Force,and Nigerian leaders.All other nigeria's problems will be solved.

gbam!!!
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by PurestBoy(m): 5:40pm On May 06, 2009
May God punish all haters of yahoo yahoo,
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:59pm On May 06, 2009
PurestBoy:

May God punish all haters of yahoo yahoo,

God is deaf to your kind
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by mssiah(m): 6:04pm On May 06, 2009
lol

different strokes for different folks
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by cremebrule: 12:03am On May 07, 2009
To: AGABAI23 and ThiefOfHearts

Just noticed your threads and its a bit funny. Communication is broken between u all. I just want to say, each one of us on earth will answer to a higher up. We should not be judging mankind for what they do in their own society. Let the Creator handle that.
Maybe, if we show kindness, tolerance and a bit of understanding, the world would be a better place. Our lives on earth is on borrowed time, so let's make the most of it and focus on yourself as oppose to judging other people and imposing your personal values.
The bottom line is: Once you are dead, people will forget about you. The only thing they will remember is how you treated them along the way. Practice having an open mind and heart.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 12:30am On May 07, 2009
cremebrule:

To: AGABAI23 and ThiefOfHearts Just noticed your threads and its a bit funny. Communication is broken between u all. I just want to say, each one of us on earth will answer to a higher up. We should not be judging mankind for what they do in their own society. Let the Creator handle that.
Maybe, if we show kindness, tolerance and a bit of understanding, the world would be a better place. Our lives on earth is on borrowed time, so let's make the most of it and focus on yourself as oppose to judging other people and imposing your personal values.
The bottom line is: Once you are dead, people will forget about you. The only thing they will remember is how you treated them along the way. Practice having an open mind and heart.
Thank you for noticing my posts. eem what is funny about it?
What has being and tolerant to do with 419? I know of a young girl who has a father does not look after her. She was struggling to go to school. worked in fuel station station where she is paid 6K a month. This 419 guys targeted her. They knew her as a deeperlife member. I cannot even remember the episode very well but they made to scratch 3K MTN card for them. They laughed at her when she realised what was going and asked for her money back. You are here preaching kindness.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:40am On May 07, 2009
The person is obviously a thief

cremebrule ko. poptart ni. Elewon.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 12:42am On May 07, 2009
na wa
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by honeric01(m): 12:50am On May 07, 2009
419er eating their kind or 419er eating the akatas?
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 12:52am On May 07, 2009
did you read my story?
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by honeric01(m): 1:19am On May 07, 2009
i read it, but i think this world is full of people eating eachother cry
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by lumideayo: 7:50am On May 07, 2009
i no blame those yahoo guyz, afterall na their grandfather money dem dey collect back, go on yahoo boys, notin do una,

too much dollar

Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by PurestBoy(m): 9:06am On May 07, 2009
lumideayo:

i no blame those yahoo guyz, afterall na their grandfather money dem dey collect back, go on yahoo boys, notin do una,

too much dollar

Thanks and God bless you as more dollars will flow your way this month. Just believe, nobody is happy doing yahoo but when you look at the economy and the lesson our leaders and selfish families are teaching us, I resolve that yahoo yahoo is better than robbery atleast most of these boiz live comfortably helping now
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by SamMilla1(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2009
Would the EFCC Officials arrest their relatives who are fraudsters?
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2009
Thank you guys for all your replies.

I have summarised the feeling I got from the thread.
This is how i feel here. you might call this a research or whatever. Though it is not expansive, it is robust enough to be taken serious. We need to do more guys.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:51pm On May 08, 2009
BB Anne, keep your garbage tio yourself. What's my business with your pity. Pity the victims of your devil spawn.

Why wont you defend your children as thieves and murderers when they take after you. slowpoke. Iya ole.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 6:57pm On May 08, 2009
where is the bb anne you are talking to? have you just seen her?
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:03pm On May 08, 2009
Rofl

I guess her stupid response was removed by the mods. Should have quoted the tart.

The retarded trollop was talking about pitying my kids cos unlike her criminal ass, I wouldnt hide mine from the law. Corrupt idiot.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 7:14pm On May 08, 2009
Ok I see
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by tkb417(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2009
Would the EFCC Officials arrest their relatives who are fraudsters?
MINT!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by Papii: 10:25am On May 09, 2009
i agree wholeheartedly with tkb417, this world is place of live and let live grin
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by cremebrule: 9:49pm On May 09, 2009
ThiefOfHearts,

We all know crime does not pay and no matter what,  evil doers will pay including "419"
but you need to lighten up, "Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one"
These are just pure discussions not a boxing arena. You are a very angry individual with big time issues and a dark heart. Female with a foul mouth, you are not a lady! What a hater you are.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:31am On May 10, 2009
who is this cunt?

Everyone has an opinion, yea? So why are you and your crew of corrupt flunkies attacking MY opinion you hypocritical trollop

was my post directed to you before you decided to quote me and yarn dust? Greed will kill you in the end.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by mccloud224(m): 3:28pm On May 10, 2009
Very interesting post.Very interesting replies/comments.

@poster

You have a "yahoo yahoo is beneath me and i can do no wrong" attitude.Your view of 419 makes it look like the worst crime ever.Talking about 419, there are two kinds.The local and international.I take it you are referring more to the international.Let me ask you a question.If yahoo yahoo becomes a capital offense in this country and the perpetrators are forced to carry arms and rob, would that make life easier for you to bear?Do you know how many families are dependent on these "yahoo boys"?Do you know how many graduates have come out of insititutions due to the blessings of yahoo?Trust me, i am not a yahoo activist but if yahoo goes away, it will be replaced by something else.Why?Coz the country would still be in the same shambled state.Yahoo is not something for illiterates.To make money out of it, you have to have some decent level of education and most of the successful perpetrators are graduates.Do you think anybody would be happy commiting fraud?If you have a decent job, better opportunities or maybe living abroad, well thank the good lord but dont come on here with yout "holier than thou" attitude.If you have ever been really hungry and without a clue where your life was headed, maybe you and other careless talkers on here wouldnt be talking so freely.

If you watched the movie "Oasis", you will understand what i mean.The passenngers of the plane were forced to eat themselves to survive.That is how Nigeria is today.Tens of thousands of graduates keep pouring out yearly with no jobs for them.After 2-5 years of sitting down at home doing nothing, they have to survive somehow.Now, what do you expect them to do?To weave baskets?To get into hand crafts?If that is what you are doing, i dont think you will be able to afford internet browsing unless you are decieving yourself and that's exactly what a lot of nigerians do.They believe they are better whilst having skeletons in the cupboards,under their beds and the booths of the cars.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by GeorgeD1(m): 4:56pm On May 10, 2009
paint it in whatever way you want, there can be no excuse for fraud.
Let us not go exhibiting our 'nigerian' attitude here for all the world to
see and laugh at.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by mccloud224(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2009
@Poster

One more thing.Fraud is everywhere all over the world.Internet scams originate mainly from U.S.A,Ukraine,Russia and Romania before the world caught up.The common dating scams,credit card scams,action scams (ebay and craiglist) was and still is dominated by the Russians but you don't see their people or government spreading their dirty linen for the whole world to see.I'm sure you must have recieved an email from some russian girl in your bulk mail with pictures at some point or the other.Who talks about that?

In the U.S and Canada, mortagage scams and credit card fraud are common place.Look my friend, the whole world is a scam.The only time something becomes illegal is if the government isn't collecting taxes for it.Let me explain more.Cigarettes and alchohol do more damage to your body more than marijuana but the latter is classifies as a hard drug.Do you know that the original U.S constitution was written on indian hemp paper?Do you know that during the early world wars, marijuana,cocaine and opium were used to aleviate pain for injured soldiers?Do you know that marijuana was used to treat glaucoma?The reason these substances were banned was to create room for "govt approved drugs" to dominate the market.Cigarettes kill millions of people each year, but it's a "legal" substance.I haven't heard of someone who died from marijuana.Let me cut the long story.What i'm trying to say is, anything in the law that's deemed illegal is deemed such because the govt isn't getting cut backs AND THAT'S THE TRUTH.Open your minds and get wise people and stop talking like battery controlled dummies.

Talking about scams, NAFDAC will approve you only if they have "eaten" from you.If you try to bypass them, your goods are termed contraband and illegal/substandard.Now, where is the fairness in that.My dear poster, there is no right or wrong in the world.The so called "wrongs" and untaxable transactions and the government is all about making money from the people (this applies more to developed countries coz for 9ja, na to chop the resources dem sabi).

Nigerians are cowards and the poster is a good example of them.We feel comfortable condemning yahoo boys making peanuts wherears OBJ who has looted trillions of dollars is a saint.Why didnt you write your post this way :

IF YOU PARENTS ARE GOVT OFFICERS AND ARE GUILTY OF LOOTING FUNDS, WOULD YOU REPORT THEM?

Write it that way and see if you wouldnt be banned from this site.

Na people wey dey chop coins una get mouth for.How has yahoo affected the economy?If you got duped by a local 419, well, sorry for you but it happens everywhere in the world so please, quit rubbishing the name of your country.FRAUD IS A UNIVERSAL PROBLEM.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2009
mccloud224:

Very interesting post.Very interesting replies/comments.

@poster

You have a "yahoo yahoo is beneath me and i can do no wrong" attitude.Your view of 419 makes it look like the worst crime ever.Talking about 419, there are two kinds.The local and international.I take it you are referring more to the international.Let me ask you a question.If yahoo yahoo becomes a capital offense in this country and the perpetrators are forced to carry arms and rob, would that make life easier for you to bear?Do you know how many families are dependent on these "yahoo boys"?Do you know how many graduates have come out of insititutions due to the blessings of yahoo?Trust me, i am not a yahoo activist but if yahoo goes away, it will be replaced by something else.Why?Coz the country would still be in the same shambled state.Yahoo is not something for illiterates.To make money out of it, you have to have some decent level of education and most of the successful perpetrators are graduates.Do you think anybody would be happy commiting fraud?If you have a decent job, better opportunities or maybe living abroad, well thank the good lord but dont come on here with yout "holier than thou" attitude.If you have ever been really hungry and without a clue where your life was headed, maybe you and other careless talkers on here wouldnt be talking so freely.

If you watched the movie "Oasis", you will understand what i mean.The passenngers of the plane were forced to eat themselves to survive.That is how Nigeria is today.Tens of thousands of graduates keep pouring out yearly with no jobs for them.After 2-5 years of sitting down at home doing nothing, they have to survive somehow.Now, what do you expect them to do?To weave baskets?To get into hand crafts?If that is what you are doing, i dont think you will be able to afford internet browsing unless you are decieving yourself and that's exactly what a lot of nigerians do.They believe they are better whilst having skeletons in the cupboards,under their beds and the booths of the cars.
Thank you for taking your time to post here. But I am very surprised at what reasons you are giving here to back a national disease
I wonder if you also think of the other family that the perpetrator is depriving of livelihood. Another family somewhere trying to eke out a living without defrauding no one is suffering from the handiwork of a lazy mind who is looking for an easy way to get out of poverty.
There is no excuse for fraud. In as much as I blame some category of victims; such people who are greedy and would fall for a simple prank, it is still evil. If they had not received an e-mail soliciting for help and money in return, they may not be victims. Assuming I am to condemn such people anyway, what about the innocent whose credit card details are stolen without their consent?

Talking about them being jobless graduate, the reason why the graduates come out of school with nothing to do is because they went through school with fraud. They cheat and bribe to get through. If your claim that most of them are graduates, then the quality of the letters they send are a good evidence of their intellectual poverty. I think they are able to get their likes to fall for them without having to hack.
You do not have to wait for the government to get you a job. Yahoo yahoo is not the last option. There are better options my friend.

Another friend confronted me with a story that may seem to nullify the jobless graduate theory of the above poster. This is a story of two guys who were raised by an orphanage. The orphanage sent them to the university when they turned 18 only for these guys to join Yahoo Yahoo  in second year. The orphanage is known to send her people to international schools. This implies that they were well catered for. I wonder if these guys joined 419 due to lack. If you ask me, I will tell you no. There is no morality behind duping people. Lets condemn it and not glorify it

You have got hands and brains to be productive and not deprive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. They cut his leg like herdsmen PHOTOS / Man Kidnapped In Cross River While Travelling To Village For His Father’s Burial / EFCC Arrests 41 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.