Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,615 members, 7,941,362 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them (22144 Views)

Paris New Morning Water Crusade With Prophet TB Joshua / How Can One Get Morning Water At The Synagogue Church? / Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Bonapart(m): 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nigerians sha! The company spent money to train and certify you on T-BOSIET , SAS and HUET training just to ensure that you know how to react in a likely ditching but here you're attributing everything to T B Joshua and some supernatural powers.......smh

I have a long way to go.
indeed you have a long way to go
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by finestiyke(m): 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hahahahahah, no comment
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Truckpusher(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bonapart:
indeed you have a long way to go
What's my business with a man that is married to ignorance like you?

7 Likes

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Fernandowski(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
GOD OVER EVERYTHING
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by raywise17(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
The GOD of T.B Joshua is my GOD

2 Likes

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by nkemoke: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Thank God for deliverance. For Doubters, Until u're at that point where everything stands still and u're transfixed, losing all ability to help yourself. A spectator of your powerlessness, yet the strength of the destroyer overwhelming and snuffing life out of you, you may never experience and recognise the hand of God that delivered you. It takes the wisdom of God to seek God in times of peace.

2 Likes

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Mediocre Idiot!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by eherbal(m): 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
The recent tragic incident that saw a Bristow Sikosky S76 C+ helicopter crash into the lagoon in Oworonshoki, Lagos on Wednesday 12th August, 2015, have left quite a lot of people devastated and others, testifying.

Two offshore oil rig Sedco workers, Chukwudi Onah and Ebiejuara Dolu, following their survival in the tragic incident, on Sunday, 25th October, appeared in the church of controversial Nigerian Pastor T.B. Joshua to testify twas ‘God’s hand’ that saved them from the unfortunate incident.

The duo, who both sustained injuries but have since recovered, were accompanied by more than seventeen family members who came to share their testimonies, thanking God for preserving their lives in the disaster that led to six death, including that of the pilot and co-pilot.

Onah, testifying before the congregation of the Synagogue Church Of All Nations’, SCOAN, said it was ‘Morning Water’ he had received at the church that was instrumental to his survival.

According to the survivor, “I never leave it anywhere I am going. It’s always with me, along with my Anointing Sticker,” he explained.

“On that fateful day, before I left my room, I prayed that God would take charge, I thanked Him for mercies, and then I sprinkled the ‘Morning Water’ upon myself.

“While on board, there were no signs of trouble as the flight was going “very smoothly”. However, merely minutes away from arriving at Murtala Muhammed International Airport, MMIA, tragedy struck.

According to Onah, the chopper suddenly turned while still suspended on air.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-z55E6k7ia1g/VjB3sBn8DBI/AAAAAAAC6Ww/PF8lNUv-sN0/s640/tb.jpg[/img]
“Everybody became confused,” he said. “We were shouting Jesus! The chopper was dangling up and down. I didn’t even know when it fell inside the water.

“As the helicopter began descending steadily to the bottom of the lagoon, I was strapped heavily into my seat-belt and could not move.”

Recounting further his ordeal, he said, “I shouted, ‘God of TB Joshua, save me.”

He added that his lungs were soon filled up with water.

Onah also said what transpired next can only be termed ‘supernatural’. Staring death in the face, confused and struggling to free himself, he said he heard a ‘voice’ speaking clearly to him.

“It’s just as you are hearing me now. The voice said, ‘Your seat-belt.’ I took my hand to the side of the seat belt and it became suddenly loose. The same voice came again and said, ‘Your life-jacket’. I took my hand to the side of the life-jacket and it suddenly inflated. It now carried me up from down to the top of the sea.”

Onah solemnly narrated that the two passengers seated directly besides him were among those that died.

Similarly, Dolu stated that he was a regular visitor to the SCOAN and had administered ‘Morning Water’ before entering the helicopter that day.

Recounting his experience, he said, “All that I saw was the helicopter take a sharp turn and then we were just plummeting down.

“Moments before the crash, all I could remember was that I saw myself swimming. There is no way I could have come out of the helicopter without removing my seat belt but I was not the one.

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/10/bristow-helicopter-crash-survivors.html

cc lalasticlala
hmmmmm. My Brethren, When It's Your Time To Go. Not All The Ocean Or Sea On Earth Can Save You. Morning Water Ko, Evening Pisss Ni.

Sorry For Gullibles Who Fall For This Piece Of Story

3 Likes

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by rusher14: 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
You aren't meant to inflate your life jacket whilst in a submerged aircraft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by benedictnsi(m): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
passwelle:

isn't Benson Idahosa dead?

Is Aristotle, Socrates, Plato, Thomas Aquinas, Mahatma Gandhi, mother Theresa, Martin Luther King etc...... Are they Still alive

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by kings49(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Can someone shout a big Amen

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by rudepen(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
adebayo10977:
I respect una lie die......
unbeliever....
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Bonapart(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's my business with a man that is married to ignorance like you?
what have i to do with a man who decide to dwell in darkness and regard not his God who created him
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
So what the survivors are trying to say indirectly is the others died because they don't know TB Joshua. Or when the table is turned, God deliberately killed others to spare those two because his love is unconditional for two.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by morbeta(m): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
modestbrowser:
I use to be a strong believer of this Man T.b Joshua. Until.God opened.my eyes.

Now.I'm.a.die.hard.follower

I was a notorious cultist, very deep in the darkside until I encountered Prophet TB Joshua. That when I believed Jesus and heaven is real. Infact in ever generation the must be a Prophet assigned to speak God's mind and TB Josua is the one.

Infac I am a die harde follower and will remain under his umrella till death.

3 Likes

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by sasquareT(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
adebayo10977:
I
respect
una
lie
die......
Lies!!!!? Lies that their chopper does not crash inside lagoon?.......or lies that they were not among the survivor? Or lies that they did not dies in the mishap? I don't get you sir
I was in church live wen dey were givin their testimony.......the papers that carried the newz, report their namez to be among the survivor...and infact the came to church with about three paper that report the incident to show some doubting Thomas like you were their name was written to b among of survivor......one of them also bring the anointing sticker that was on him wen the incident happen.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Franzinni: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
I no read am... But Na lie... Gam!

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by trapQ: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
Thirded
Bonapart:
seconded
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by mikeapollo: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
aaronson:
So what the survivors are trying to say indirectly is the others died because they don't know TB Joshua. Or when the table is turned, God deliberately killed others to spare those two because his love is unconditional for two.

So when you thank God for His love when He blesses you or does something good for you, are you indirectly saying that the people that did not enjoy the same favour like you are hated by God?
Think deep and you would see that we all have reason to thank God for one thing or the other. And God can use ANYBODY to reach you!
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by dapsonlou(m): 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
They should have given this guy a better Script. Baba Suwe is more believable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by dapsonlou(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
modestbrowser:

Following your Mate olodo
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by dapsonlou(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
God save this idiot and he's giving Glory to a Man Just like him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Themandator: 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
modestbrowser:

Elaborate, please
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by hazyfm1: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
passwelle:

isn't Benson Idahosa dead?

He died a fulfilled man

How will u die?
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by arabianights: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
adebayo10977:
I
respect
una
lie
die......

dont mind them.....marketing strategy.when its your time its your time,tb joshua or not.nonsense
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by emmadaji: 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
The lord that did this, will still do it again,
Thank you lord.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
MizFrances:
Story that tickles the bumbum... undecided

tickles the bumbum...hahaha

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by koikoi2(m): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
The Bible says those that believe shall receive but those that do not believe shall not receive.

Whether u believe in d prophet of God T B Joshua or not, it does not in any way affect his ministry.

naijapips02:
God saved your life and not some dumb water bottle.

God can use any medium to save his children. He can use water, He can use shadow, He can use bronze snake, He can use handkerchief He can use soil.

My friend, continue ur doubting if u so desire.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Cully408(m): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
TB joshua morning water did save ur life, rather say d good God we save ur life.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by sunny12345679: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
adebayo10977:
I
respect
una
lie
die......
you be big fool!
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by DonXavi(m): 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
The God of TB Joshua is and will always be my God. HE is a miracle working God and HE never fails.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by jascon1(m): 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nigerians sha! The company spent money to train and certify you on T-BOSIET , SAS and HUET training just to ensure that you know how to react in a likely ditching but here you're attributing everything to T B Joshua and some supernatural powers.......smh

We have a long way to go.
honestly, I marvel at the tremulous depth of our ignorance and fetish ways. Simple survival trainings that the company spends millions of Naira just to improve the safety of the lives of the workers. Do you need the voice of Joshua to prompt you? Just an advertisement, by me. If T.B or his bottled water saved you from heli-ditch, What would people saved from Titanic say?
People have no regard for the God who sustains their lives , but pay such reverence and worship to mere earthling man. Ppl go as far as adorning themselves with pictures of these men.
All the pastors gathered to pray for peace some years ago, yet no peace. N these are the same men people thrust their hopes on.
Smh

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife / Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram / The Greatest Miracle In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.