Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them (22111 Views)

Paris New Morning Water Crusade With Prophet TB Joshua / How Can One Get Morning Water At The Synagogue Church? / Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Horlufemi(m): 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
I believe in Jesus and I don't know who T.B. Joshua is. Simply because him no dey my bible.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by ZUBY77(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bonapart:
what have i to do with a man who decide to dwell in darkness and regard not his God who created him

And the God is TB Joshua and his water bottle?

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by ZUBY77(m): 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
DonXavi:
If it was solely for the knowledge and safety awareness that the company imparted on it's employees on how to survive during helicopter crash that saved them, why then did the others who also participated in those training not survive?

Until you believe you'll not see the glory of God.

So what's your point?
That God killed the others because they did not have the water from TB Joshua?

Can you see how shallow minded you are?

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Skipfr(m): 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nigerians sha! The company spent money to train and certify you on T-BOSIET , SAS and HUET training just to ensure that you know how to react in a likely ditching but here you're attributing everything to T B Joshua and some supernatural powers.......smh

We have a long way to go.
Where the other ones that died not BOSIET certified? And who even told u that everybody working offshore is BOSIET certified?
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Ejjis(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Glory be to God Almighty...
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Bonapart(m): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
ZUBY77:

And the God is TB Joshua and his water bottle?
you actually know nothing at all
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Bonapart(m): 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
ZUBY77:

I guess you have arrived at your destination.
Animal
nothing left in that your coconut you call head

Foolish boy
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by ola7199: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
This is all i gat to say..

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Sunglass20(f): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
The more people hate him, the more he keeps growing. Amarachi Cynthia who was delivered from the occultic kingdom who also testified during sunday live service said the collapse of the building was to make Senior Prophet TB Joshua question God but 'the more we try to frustrate him, the more his faith in God become stronger' says Cynthia. Myself, am a living Testimony of Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry. He is indeed God's General!
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by EbolaParasite: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
The recent tragic incident that saw a Bristow Sikosky S76 C+ helicopter crash into the lagoon in Oworonshoki, Lagos on Wednesday 12th August, 2015, have left quite a lot of people devastated and others, testifying.

Two offshore oil rig Sedco workers, Chukwudi Onah and Ebiejuara Dolu, following their survival in the tragic incident, on Sunday, 25th October, appeared in the church of controversial Nigerian Pastor T.B. Joshua to testify that it was ‘God’s hand’ that saved them from the unfortunate incident.

The duo, who both sustained injuries but have since recovered, were accompanied by more than seventeen family members who came to share their testimonies, thanking God for preserving their lives in the disaster that led to six death, including that of the pilot and co-pilot.

Onah, testifying before the congregation of the Synagogue Church Of All Nations’, SCOAN, said it was ‘Morning Water’ he had received at the church that was instrumental to his survival.

According to the survivor, “I never leave it anywhere I am going. It’s always with me, along with my Anointing Sticker,” he explained.

“On that fateful day, before I left my room, I prayed that God would take charge, I thanked Him for mercies, and then I sprinkled the ‘Morning Water’ upon myself.

“While on board, there were no signs of trouble as the flight was going “very smoothly”. However, merely minutes away from arriving at Murtala Muhammed International Airport, MMIA, tragedy struck.

According to Onah, the chopper suddenly turned while still suspended on air.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-z55E6k7ia1g/VjB3sBn8DBI/AAAAAAAC6Ww/PF8lNUv-sN0/s640/tb.jpg[/img]
“Everybody became confused,” he said. “We were shouting Jesus! The chopper was dangling up and down. I didn’t even know when it fell inside the water.

“As the helicopter began descending steadily to the bottom of the lagoon, I was strapped heavily into my seat-belt and could not move.”

Recounting further his ordeal, he said, “I shouted, ‘God of TB Joshua, save me.”

He added that his lungs were soon filled up with water.

Onah also said what transpired next can only be termed ‘supernatural’. Staring death in the face, confused and struggling to free himself, he said he heard a ‘voice’ speaking clearly to him.

“It’s just as you are hearing me now. The voice said, ‘Your seat-belt.’ I took my hand to the side of the seat belt and it became suddenly loose. The same voice came again and said, ‘Your life-jacket’. I took my hand to the side of the life-jacket and it suddenly inflated. It now carried me up from down to the top of the sea.”

Onah solemnly narrated that the two passengers seated directly besides him were among those that died.

Similarly, Dolu stated that he was a regular visitor to the SCOAN and had administered ‘Morning Water’ before entering the helicopter that day.

Recounting his experience, he said, “All that I saw was the helicopter take a sharp turn and then we were just plummeting down.

“Moments before the crash, all I could remember was that I saw myself swimming. There is no way I could have come out of the helicopter without removing my seat belt but I was not the one.

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/10/bristow-helicopter-crash-survivors.html

cc lalasticlala

Buuulllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by ZUBY77(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bonapart:
nothing left in that your coconut you call head

Foolish boy

Hopelessly brainwashed walking robot.
You can still be redeemed.

Just ask me for advice.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by delishpot: 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
It is not that water. Your turn never reach. When your turn reach if you like fall into a tank full of that water you will still go.
Stop giving Gods glory to man
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by EbolaParasite: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
Skipfr:
Where the other ones that died not BOSIET certified? And who even told u that everybody working offshore is BOSIET certified?

If you don't have BOSSIET or HUET then you must be a mad man. The reason it is required is so you know how to react during sad situations like the one that happened in this case. Simple safety rules will determine life and/or death
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Bonapart(m): 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
ZUBY77:

Hopelessly brainwashed walking robot.
You can still be redeemed.

Just ask me for advice.
your redeeming is out of my hand am sorry

Only God can save you son

Only God
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by EbolaParasite: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nigerians sha! The company spent money to train and certify you on T-BOSIET , SAS and HUET training just to ensure that you know how to react in a likely ditching but here you're attributing everything to T B Joshua and some supernatural powers.......smh

No mind them jare
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by ZUBY77(m): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bonapart:
your redeeming is out of my hand am sorry

Only God can save you son

Only God

It's nice to hear that it's God.. I thought you would say TB Joshua and his fraudulent water.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Bonapart(m): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
ZUBY77:

It's nice to hear that it's God.. I thought you would say TB Joshua and his fraudulent water.
may God forgive you for criticising a true man of God because he(Tb Joshua) has forgiven you already
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by ZUBY77(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bonapart:
may God forgive you for criticising a true man of God because he(Tb Joshua) has forgiven you already

Actually, it's you that need forgiveness from Mankind.
You are a disappointment to humanity for believing in another man.

TB Joshua is a rogue. A mass murderer. A liar. A thief who has been deceiving gullible animals like you.

Like I said, if you want redemption, ask me for it.. I will direct you to where you can get knowledge..

and BTW I am not a boy. I am a man. 35 years already. And I have seen the world..

You have not, you are just stranded in the hell called Africa where nothing good comes from.
I don't blame you for your situation.
It's not your fault.
It's the fault of the likes of TB Joshua who are taking advantage of your misfortune to tell you that his water can save you from water while his fire can save you frome fire.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by pet4ril(f): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
modestbrowser:
I use to be a strong believer of this Man T.b Joshua. Until.God opened.my eyes. angry God opened your eyes to what

Now.I'm.a.die.hard.follower
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by pet4ril(f): 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
modestbrowser:
I use to be a strong believer of this Man T.b Joshua. Until.God opened.my eyes.

Now.I'm.a.die.hard.follower
God opened your eyes to what?
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by lakeside30: 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Truckpusher:

But the rest that died were also trained y the trainy and cert could not safe them, I think people need to be very careful when it comes to spiritual things,is it not good to keep quiet for some certain topic rather than criticized? My opinion though
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Bonapart(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
ZUBY77:

Actually, it's you that need forgiveness from Mankind.
You are a disappointment to humanity for believing in another man.

TB Joshua is a rogue. A mass murderer. A liar. A thief who has been deceiving gullible animals like you.

Like I said, if you want redemption, ask me for it.. I will direct you to where you can get knowledge..

and BTW I am not a boy. I am a man. 35 years already. And I have seen the world..

You have not, you are just stranded in the hell called Africa where nothing good comes from.
I don't blame you for your situation.
It's not your fault.
It's the fault of the likes of TB Joshua who are taking advantage of your misfortune to tell you that his water can save you from water while his fire can save you frome fire.

I say again, may God forgive you
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by ekemini606: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
adebayo10977:
I
respect
una
lie
die......

Are u just blinder by pure hate for this man or what?
Someone just testify of his near death experience which is still verifiable from even your standpoint, and you are still calling it a lie.

How much can you pay someone to fake his plane crash, along with several deaths.

There are things beyond you my friend. Don't be to proud to admit. Plus the broad just walk out on death. Let him share his testimony!
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by ekemini606: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
adebayo10977:
I
respect
una
lie
die......

Are u just blinded by pure hate for this man or what?
Someone just testify of his near death experience which is still verifiable from even your standpoint, and you are still calling it a lie.

How much can you pay someone to fake his plane crash, along with several deaths.

There are things beyond you my friend. Don't be too proud to admit. Plus the broda just walk out on death. Let him share his testimony!
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by ekemini606: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=adebayo10977 post=39446600]I
respect
una
lie
die......[/quoHo
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Truckpusher(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
Skipfr:
If you have a total blackout or you're unconscious then it is understandable but if you have some level of consciousness and survive the ordeal then it is important to give credit to the people who deserve it and not some fellows that didn't pay for your training and didn't know that such training exists.

FYI: you can't access any helico movement to deep offshore or shallow water without being certified unless in some cases where they give waivers and such waivers are for frequent flyers and one time visitors whose BOSIET have expired recently.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by redsun(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ask the rest that died,they would have had some kind of charms, bracelets or holy water they thought could have saved them in danger. It just wasn't their day to beat death.

Meanwhile, the voice he had was the voice of the trainers that have been drilling him in health and safety trainings on how to respond on emergency situations like that. He acted it out and saved his own life.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by billyG(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Truckpusher:

Others they trained no die?abeg go push yur Truck jare!
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Skipfr(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you have a total blackout or you're unconscious then it is understandable but if you have some level of consciousness and survive the ordeal then it is important to give credit to the people who deserve it and not some fellows that didn't pay for your training and didn't know that such training exists.

FYI: you can't access any helico movement to deep offshore or shallow water without being certified unless in some cases where they give waivers and such waivers are for frequent flyers and one time visitors whose BOSIET have expired recently.
FYI I work in an oil field as a contract employee with one of these IOCs and am not BOSIET certified. Those that are certified are not even up to 60%.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Skipfr(m): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
EbolaParasite:

If you don't have BOSSIET or HUET then you must be a mad man. The reason it is required is so you know how to react during sad situations like the one that happened in this case. Simple safety rules will determine life and/or death
you are the one mad here. I am not certified so get that into ur tiny skull
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Truckpusher(m): 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Skipfr:
FYI I work in an oil field as a contract employee with one of these IOCs and am not BOSIET certified. Those that are certified are not even up to 60%.
What's your mode of transportation to your location?
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by EbolaParasite: 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Skipfr:
you are the one mad here. I am not certified so get that into ur tiny skull

The reason I say you are mad if you don't have it is that you are playing with your life. Trust me when I say this. YOU ARE MAD if you work offshore and don't at least get your HUET. No one can explain what it feels like to be dunked into water and have to remove seatbelts. The day I took my HUET, I realized one thing - IF it had been real life, I would have died right there from the panic alone. The fact that there were 2 underwater divers there still didn't prevent me from panicking. After doing it about 6 times, I got comfortable.

You do not want to learn how to escape underwater WHEN THE REAL INCIDENT HAPPENS.
You want to learn how to do it PRIOR to that. Again, if you haven't/never done it, YOU ARE MAD because you are playing with your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram / Should Men Of God Have Bodyguards? / How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.