Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,797 members, 7,905,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them (22115 Views)

Paris New Morning Water Crusade With Prophet TB Joshua / How Can One Get Morning Water At The Synagogue Church? / Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by EbolaParasite: 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Skipfr:
FYI I work in an oil field as a contract employee with one of these IOCs and am not BOSIET certified. Those that are certified are not even up to 60%.

There is a difference between renewing your cert and not having done it at all. Are you saying you've never done it? You fly choppers to offshore platforms/rigs and yet you've never done at least HUET? Safety is no joke when it comes to offshore so if what you are saying is true, your company is playing with fire
You can't get on a chopper in GOM without it. I know offshore naija follows similar safety protocols albeit some lapses may occur.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by EbolaParasite: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
billyG:

Others they trained no die?abeg go push yur Truck jare!

Olodo. Safety measures don't guarantee your safety. They are there to ensure that your chances of survival are increased. Wait until you get in a simulator and they dunk you in 30 ft of water and you will realize how critical HUET is.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by ekemini606: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
ZUBY77:

Actually, it's you that need forgiveness from Mankind.
You are a disappointment to humanity for believing in another man.

TB Joshua is a rogue. A mass murderer. A liar. A thief who has been deceiving gullible animals like you.

Like I said, if you want redemption, ask me for it.. I will direct you to where you can get knowledge..

and BTW I am not a boy. I am a man. 35 years already. And I have seen the world..

You have not, you are just stranded in the hell called Africa where nothing good comes from.
I don't blame you for your situation.
It's not your fault.
It's the fault of the likes of TB Joshua who are taking advantage of your misfortune to tell you that his water can save you from water while his fire can save you frome fire.

For a 35 years old man who has traveled the world, you are pretty mono_directional in thinking
Mandela was good and he came from Africa, hitler was well...and he came from...

You should understand something about this world by now you have been in for 35years..and that is great men are not popular, they are controversial. I respect t.b Joshua a lot because he is not afraid of being controversial.

Christ, moses, Elisha, Paul, were not popular during there time_they were controversial. Many thought christ cast out demons by the spirit of bezebuub and they were entitled to their opinion. Some still don't believe he is the son of God..and we are talking core Jews here..the suppose chosen generation. So I ask you what do you know?

Everyone is entitle to their faith, until christ comes.

Since you called us "animal" well am not offended.
Sometime s it takes animals to see things even prophets cannot.

If you don't believe me ask Balaam.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by ekemini606: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
jascon1:
honestly, I marvel at the tremulous depth of our ignorance and fetish ways. Simple survival trainings that the company spends millions of Naira just to improve the safety of the lives of the workers. Do you need the voice of Joshua to prompt you? Just an advertisement, by me. If T.B or his bottled water saved you from heli-ditch, What would people saved from Titanic say?
People have no regard for the God who sustains their lives , but pay such reverence and worship to mere earthling man. Ppl go as far as adorning themselves with pictures of these men.
All the pastors gathered to pray for peace some years ago, yet no peace. N these are the same men people thrust their hopes on.
Smh

Bross wake up! Ur sleeping on duty. There is no "simple" with death. You are trying too hard to sound intelligent thereby making yourself sound even more stupid. U and I know that no matter your training, nothing prepares you for the real thing.

Let the man share his testimony and attribute what to IFA if he so please .

Maybe when you survive your own plane crash you can attribute yours to "special training"

For now please go back to your sit!
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by ekemini606: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
I notice that Whenever the name of T.b Joshua is mentioned, many are often quick trow stones. But the actually truth is that many of people positions on him are based on ear say.

Those who have made contact with him know the truth now at least. Am my joy is that the numbers is increasing by the hour.

Whatever men do they can't stop the truth from prevailing in the end.

As T.b Joshua would say " as truth is older than terror so it will last. It got the start, and it will get the race. The day itself will declare who is in the right or who is in the wrong so says the lord"

2 Likes

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by akilo1: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
The same God of tb joshua will rescue me and my family .Amen
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Skipfr(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
EbolaParasite:

There is a difference between renewing your cert and not having done it at all. Are you saying you've never done it? You fly choppers to offshore platforms/rigs and yet you've never done at least HUET? Safety is no joke when it comes to offshore so if what you are saying is true, your company is playing with fire
You can't get on a chopper in GOM without it. I know offshore naija follows similar safety protocols albeit some lapses may occur.
It is not that it is not important. Chopper is the mode of transportation whether by 412 or 308 and have been on this for 13 years now.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by EbolaParasite: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Skipfr:
It is not that it is not important. Chopper is the mode of transportation whether by 412 or 308 and have been on this for 13 years now.

Therein lies the difference. If you probably don't go offshore you may not need it . Maybe you just transit from pH and the likes to Lagos?
For offshore, you need it.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Lucasbalo(m): 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
jascon1:
honestly, I marvel at the tremulous depth of our ignorance and fetish ways. Simple survival trainings that the company spends millions of Naira just to improve the safety of the lives of the workers. Do you need the voice of Joshua to prompt you? Just an advertisement, by me. If T.B or his bottled water saved you from heli-ditch, What would people saved from Titanic say?
People have no regard for the God who sustains their lives , but pay such reverence and worship to mere earthling man. Ppl go as far as adorning themselves with pictures of these men.
All the pastors gathered to pray for peace some years ago, yet no peace. N these are the same men people thrust their hopes on.
Smh
That's the problem with some of our people, they worship the two bit hustling charlatans calling themselves Pastors or Bishops. You wonder why Africa is called a Dark Continent.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by webguru(m): 1:01am On Oct 29, 2015
What if twas the water that caused the crash?

Would be careful not to enter a chopper wt a synagogue member.... Or if possible other means of transport
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by jascon1(m): 3:54am On Oct 29, 2015
ekemini606:

Bross wake up! Ur sleeping on duty. There is no "simple" with death. You are trying too hard to sound intelligent thereby making yourself sound even more stupid. U and I know that no matter your training, nothing prepares you for the real thing.

Let the man share his testimony and attribute what to IFA if he so please .

Maybe when you survive your own plane crash you can attribute yours to "special training"

For now please go back to your sit!
and do u think u just sounded intelligent? I only feel sorry
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Beey(f): 4:22am On Oct 29, 2015
Bonapart:
T.B Joshua: saviour of our generation
You are quickly turning into an idol worshiper .You worship the creation instead of the creator.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Truckpusher(m): 6:53am On Oct 29, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Leave that guy abeg , these church mor0ns are the last people you'll ever have an argument with - they are worse than Muslim fanatics and very stupid to a point.There female counterpart is the worst just pray you don't come across them because in their head they still live in the caves. grin
No lapses at all as no COY is ready to be slapped with a heavy lawsuit if the worst happens and what I might consider as lapses are simply maybe an expired cert. which a waiver would be issued from the management for frequent flyers and even if the company refuses to train their employee the helico operators won't airlift such passengers because the operators and oil coy act as a watchdog over each other. I have no idea what that guy is saying .
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Truckpusher(m): 6:54am On Oct 29, 2015
Beey:
You are quickly turning into an idol worshiper .You worship the creation instead of the creator.
grin grin
He's already one .
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin He's already one .
may God save us all.

2 Likes

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Bonapart(m): 7:35am On Oct 29, 2015
Beey:
no sir
I every generation, God uses men as tools to wrought salvation and save his people. prophet TB Joshua is privileged to be one
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by rudepen(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2015
webguru:
What if twas the water that caused the crash?

Would be careful not to enter a chopper wt a synagogue member.... Or if possible other means of transport
paranoid fella...let he who is without sin cast the first stone...check ur heart well before u point fingers...u say these words out of ur mouth and u one day wish to see the kingdom of God..
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by manchesterboy: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2015
A chopper nose dived into the lagoon, others died and few survived and came to glorify God for saving them through the use of prophetic materials they got from the man of God and people are here calling them names. Instead of calling them names, why can't you try jumping into the same lagoon and then come out first and then tell your own story.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Beey(f): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
;
Truckpusher:
grin grin
He's already one .
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 / APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2019, Says Guru Maharaj Ji / Job, Numbers: Bible Books That Swayed Supreme Court Ruling On Female Inheritance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.