Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them (22113 Views)

Paris New Morning Water Crusade With Prophet TB Joshua / How Can One Get Morning Water At The Synagogue Church? / Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Ogeblast(f): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
The hand of God has buttered their bread by saving their life,n not d bottled water,I believe in miracles because God works in mysterious ways,may he's mighty name be praised forever n ever Amen.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by DonXavi(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
sasquareT:

Lies!!!!? Lies that their chopper does not crash inside lagoon?.......or lies that they were not among the survivor? Or lies that they did not dies in the mishap? I don't get you sir
I was in church live wen dey were givin their testimony.......the papers that carried the newz, report their namez to be among the survivor...and infact the came to church with about three paper that report the incident to show some doubting Thomas like you were their name was written to b among of survivor......one of them also bring the anointing sticker that was on him wen the incident happen.
Bro forget those guys, the bible said that they have eyes but they do not see. That is the case of so many in this generation.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by iamord(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
So I guess the screams In the name of Jesus were not listened too. But the scream of 'God to Tb Joshua ' connected faster than a turaya phone.. Okay

2 Likes

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's my business with a man that is married to ignorance like you?

lolx wicked u, as in the guy no gree reason with u.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Smooyis(m): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Praises to the God of TBJoshua.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by DonXavi(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nigerians sha! The company spent money to train and certify you on T-BOSIET , SAS and HUET training just to ensure that you know how to react in a likely ditching but here you're attributing everything to T B Joshua and some supernatural powers.......smh

We have a long way to go.
If it was solely for the knowledge and safety awareness that the company imparted on it's employees on how to survive during helicopter crash that saved them, why then did the others who also participated in those training not survive?

Until you believe you'll not see the glory of God.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Benbestic: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nigerians sha! The company spent money to train and certify you on T-BOSIET , SAS and HUET training just to ensure that you know how to react in a likely ditching but here you're attributing everything to T B Joshua and some supernatural powers.......smh

YEAH! THE COMPANY ALSO TRAINED ALL THE OTHER PERSONS ON BOARD.......that is why it is called a miracle. If dem say na "morning" water make e be so. They survived it Praise da Lord!!!
We have a long way to go.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by iamord(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
aaronson:
So what the survivors are trying to say indirectly is the others died because they don't know TB Joshua. Or when the table is turned, God deliberately killed others to spare those two because his love is unconditional for two.
those are the subliminal in the post. Notice a lot of people can't see it. They were shouting Jesus. It was the one that shouted God of tb jousha that God seemed to pay attention to.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
mikeapollo:

So when you thank God for His love when He blesses you or does something good for you, are you indirectly saying that the people that did not enjoy the same favour like you are hated by God?
Think deep and you would see that we all have reason to thank God for one thing or the other. And God can use ANYBODY to reach you!
I just thought deep and realized we need to thank god for creating us equally and make us die unequally because he is an impartial god.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
iamord:
those are the subliminal in the post. Notice a lot of people can't see it. They were shouting Jesus. It was the one that shouted God of tb jousha that God seemed to pay attention to.
thought I was the only one who thought about that.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
adebayo10977:
I
respect
una
lie
die......

Ha ha ha...Na FalckPrime Atlantic BOSIET/HUET Course help am abi?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by iamord(m): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
aaronson:
thought I was the only one who thought about that.
very few noticed it. Says a lot about the kind of people we have around.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by neocortex: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
jascon1:
honestly, I marvel at the tremulous depth of our ignorance and fetish ways. Simple survival trainings that the company spends millions of Naira just to improve the safety of the lives of the workers. Do you need the voice of Joshua to prompt you? Just an advertisement, by me. If T.B or his bottled water saved you from heli-ditch, What would people saved from Titanic say?
People have no regard for the God who sustains their lives , but pay such reverence and worship to mere earthling man. Ppl go as far as adorning themselves with pictures of these men.
All the pastors gathered to pray for peace some years ago, yet no peace. N these are the same men people thrust their hopes on.
Smh

That is being smart , putting your trust in something that
that exist rather than an imaginary fellow.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by nanizle(m): 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
MizFrances:
Story that tickles the bumbum... undecided
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by nanizle(m): 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
I think you got lucky.... You're not the first to survive an aircraft crash and won't be the last. Morning water was not responsible for your survival.

Thank your company sponsored training, seat belt, life jacket, emergency responders and medical personnel and the lagoon you crash landed on (cushioning effect).

Morning water kor, evening juice ni.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by templegate: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
adebayo10977:
I
respect
una
lie
die......

May you never have the same experience. Be careful sha!
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by hopilo: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
This survivor just did what basic training on helicopter ditching stipulates. Don't panic, release seat belt, get out of the cabin and inflate the life vest. That voice is the re echoing of the safety video they watched before boarding the helicopter.
Please don't get me wrong, i believe in God's power, however paying attention to little safety tips can save life. not holy water.
I am a regular flyer with this same helicopter.
So unfortunate that mechanical fault developed minutes from landing.
May God keep the souls of the departed.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Trafford(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Whether you believe him or not, all I can say is if T.B Joshua is fake, we need more fake men of God like him.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by DipoDee: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
Backward Brainwashed Religious Nincompoops...Mtcheewww..
You loosened your seat belt and grabbed your life jacket, why didn't you just sit there and wait for your prophet and his water to come rescue you.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Hyinkar97(m): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
ayatt:
lies...this poo finally hit FP. why didn't TB Joshua prophesied d collapse of his church ..but wat did you expect from a wizard no I mean pastor who turns water into blood and called it blood of jesus!!
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by onyeekul001(m): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Indeed, dia is nothing impossible for the Lord to do.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Hyinkar97(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
ayatt:
lies...this poo finally hit FP. why didn't TB Joshua prophesied d collapse of his church ..but wat did you expect from a wizard no I mean pastor who turns water into blood and called it blood of jesus!!
Same reason a doctor remains barren even after helping others get pregnant.. .
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by DipoDee: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
nanizle:

Morning water kor, evening juice ni.
Heehehecheesygrin I just deh shame for my country people. We just deh go school for nothing, Kai!

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by wiseman2011(m): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
Sometime is better to keep mute than to said and commit sin against God, either Nigerian believed in Prophet TB JOSHUA ministry or not, God has sent him to liberate the World.
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Optionalx: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
adebayo10977:
I
respect
una
lie
die......
My guy•
This advertisement na die...
Come see as people go dey rush the pure water now hmm. Omo prophet don hammer Godwin undecided
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by DipoDee: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
So God left the others to die cos they don't have TB Joshua's morning water Huh?

You guys should continue disgracing yourselves by posting thrash on the www for the whole world to read.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by uncolonised(m): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
The only problem I hav with this testimony is that u pple are the same one that criticize catholics for things like this eg holy water, mary and de rest but u pple will still praise somebody for testifying that water from a man of God saved him

Besides he said God of T B Joshua, not his GOD

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by j1mmy: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nigerians and supernatural...backward people!
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by Interesting15: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bonapart:
T.B Joshua: saviour of our generation

Our Lord Jesus Christ remains the saviour.

All Glory To God.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by jayriginal: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
The God saved your life and let others die?

Wasnt it a voice?

Did it have to do more than make itself audible to the others and issue life saving instructions?

1 Like

Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by adebayo10977(m): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
sunny12345679:
you be big fool!
guy he never got to dat extent... scum bag
Re: Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them by ZUBY77(m): 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bonapart:
indeed you have a long way to go

I guess you have arrived at your destination.
Animal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 / APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2019, Says Guru Maharaj Ji / Job, Numbers: Bible Books That Swayed Supreme Court Ruling On Female Inheritance

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.