Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! (76493 Views)

Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Willgates(m): 12:49am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:
I have been contemplating on weather to post this or not, but it has gotten to the point I can no longer keep to myself and rely on informations from net, let me keep this short.

I and my gf have been in a relationship for over a year plus now and been having unprotected sex most time we see, I love her so much that I would love to marry her, we usually have unprotected sex all the time and she never got pregnant, she is not the cheating type, some may oppose me but if I say our history of how we came to be you will understand(story for another day) just 3 weeks ago she told me she missed her period and that she is pregnant after we had sex and I was shocked still wondering how come after a year of sex she never got pregnant, why now, I thought she was not fertile, fast forward to the point, she took abortion pills, mis..... to be precise, the pregnancy was just 2 weeks plus when she took it.

After taking it she was expecting to start bleeding and all that but she didn't, she only saw few drops of blood and having discharge along with stomach pains, so I made researches online and told her it is not every woman with preganacy that bleeds. She is very worried as she as never done it before, now the problem is it's been a week remaining 4 days to complete two weeks she took the drugs, yet she has been complaining of feeling unwell with pregnancy symptoms and last time I saw her days back her burst looks bigger and fuller alonsgide her ass and her skin looks a bit rough, she has been complaining and Now I'm a bit frustrated don't know what to do, her friends her advising her to do D and C method but I'm scared that there are no professionals to do it well as to avoid complications I said no to that, please nairalanders this was unexpected occurrence, help a brother out on to do, please how do we remove this pregnancy, we are both not ready for it now.

Moderators, please do this for me I need lots of people to share their views on what to do.

I feel your pain. Don't worry too much, there are drugs out there that can take it out. Saw some do a D &C for a 2month old. Though the pains were unbearable, I wouldn't love to be in her shoes. I feel yours is still in the early stage. Which state are you?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ipledge10(m): 12:50am On Oct 29, 2015
Michellla:

grin was an attempt at humour
Yea... I know
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 29, 2015
Willgates:

I feel your pain. Don't worry too much, there are drugs out there that can take it out. Saw some do a D &C for a 2month old. Though the pains were unbearable, I wouldn't love to be in her shoes. I feel yours is still in the early stage. Which state are you?

It's barely a month bro!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ipledge10(m): 12:52am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

So mature, it was just a mistake! Nobody expected it, can you imagine over a year of doing it without condom she never got pregnant she thought she was not fertile she even said no need using condoms! So can't blame I just have to help her out of this, I can't abadon her, help if you know any other way to abort please.
i can relate with...after banging so many gals without protection...one day precum con turn Pregnancy...i dont know Amy way oo
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nyceguy92: 12:53am On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=Demigods post=39459356]

Seriously, how many of those who responded to this post will do as they advised if they are the one involved?

Many are playing saints here and talking down on the boy and his girlfriend.

Society frowns at abortion but it is usually the last resort in challenging situations; that is the reality.

As has been advised by others, confirm whether the pregnancy is still viable or not.

If it is not viable, a simple D&C performed by a qualified hand will solve the problem.

But if the pregnancy is still intact and you really love this girl and want to marry her, convince her of your love and intention.

Then open up to your parents or sponsor about what happened so things can be formaliesd.

Fear here is that the girl's parents will skin her alive, but they will chill with time.

She will lose 1 or 2 years of school but she can resume after delivery; that's the price to pay.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 29, 2015
damton:
I think postinor only works to the 4th day after the act if I'm correct
olodo.
you all just use drugs anyhow without doing proper research first.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by adeboizy11(m): 12:58am On Oct 29, 2015
Do not abort dah pregnancy ooo cos u won't love her again and d way u will be uninterested in her henceforth go be like say e no true. Jst let her keep it, look for a factory work dah involves shifts, start sleeping only for 3hrs a day, think for d survival of 3people and make sure u graduate, then u'll live happily ever after. Bless my G.[code][/code]

To be truthful I told her to keep this at first, she refused o I can't force her so she doesn't feel bitter she is also in school too we both young it's just a silly mistake from both of us, other methods of abortion you say, please tell me, help me abeg.[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by lovely17(m): 12:58am On Oct 29, 2015
Wait oh I Thought Abortion was illegal why is this saying it openly undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by goshen26: 1:00am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
The pikin catch the drugs, when you born am, he go show you and that girl the drugs

Lol, baby don read isaiah....NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by stonecoldcafe: 1:00am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

I and my gf have been in a relationship for over a year plus now and been having unprotected sex most time we see, I love her so much that I would love to marry her, we usually have unprotected sex all the time and she never got pregnant, she is not the cheating type, some may oppose me but if I say our history of how we came to be you will understand(story for another day) just 3 weeks ago she told me she missed her period and that she is pregnant after we had sex and I was shocked still wondering how come after a year of sex she never got pregnant, why now, I thought she was not fertile, fast forward to the point, she took abortion pills, mis..... to be precise, the pregnancy was just 2 weeks plus when she took it.

What is wrong with you? How old are you? How can you say that and at the same time say you planned to marry her? Did you want to marry an infertile woman abi na the pregnancy thing dey worry you? Listen man, since you already call her fiance, you have to suck it up. Ensure she goes to a hospital ASAP to confirm that pregnancy is okay. Hopefully, you guys have not done irreparable damage to your foetus. Good luck and congrats on being a daddy to be.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by sinaj(f): 1:02am On Oct 29, 2015
collegereap:
Misoprostol is actually a prescription for ulcer but it's side effect is that it forcefully empties the uterus of any content it holds, hence abortion occurs.

First, a strip test will not correctly tell if the pregnant is still there till after three weeks or even a month. The strip works by detecting HCG in the urine which the body keeps producing even after delivery, miscarriage or forced_miscarriage (abortion).

Second, it is still natural to still be feeling pregnant, even unpregnant women feel that way sometimes,hence,the term chemical pregnancy due to hormonal in balance. The symptoms can be deceptive.

To confirm, go for an ultrasound and check if the foetus is still there or developing. This will help rule out complications or unejected foetal remains.

But seriously, if you can't buy condom 50naira, why think of sex?

Nice dentition smiley
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by stonecoldcafe: 1:03am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

To be truthful I told her to keep this at first, she refused o I can't force her so she doesn't feel bitter she is also in school too we both young it's just a silly mistake from both of us, other methods of abortion you say, please tell me, help me abeg.

You are a bastard, you are still asking of ways to remove the belle abi? Kill another person pikin, you go hear wen! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Sanchase: 1:06am On Oct 29, 2015
Please lets stop killing unborn children, the children swallowed during blow jobs is enough !!! Let's retain the leaders of tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 29, 2015
Kennydoc:
@Demigods,
Must you have sex in your relationship? Stating that you're still in school shows that you're still young, probably less than 22 to 24 years. Must you have sex especially unprotected sex, when you can't handle it's consequences chiefly pregnancy? Why do people just believe that they can't be in a relationship without sex? Is sex food?

I dated a girl for 3½ years and there was no sex, yet I'm probably over 5 to 10 years older than you, and was even working as at the time we dated. Why can't young people emulate good things?

I really can't advise you on the options of abortion to take. I would encourage her to keep the baby. That's the right step before God and man. You will have to stand strong for her through it all, and as soon as you find your feet, marry her. She will need your support and the support of her entire family especially her mum, cos it's going to be a challenging experience for her. That baby may be a big miracle in your life and in the life of his/her mother in the future.

The girl you dated for 3.5 years, did you married her?
If not! What cause your relationship to break?

Are you trying to tell me that you dated a girl for 3.5 years without SEXX and she didn't cheat on you undecided
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Willgates(m): 1:14am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

It's barely a month bro!
Then calm down. These things happen everyday. Meet a good pharmacist they'll know what to do. Delay is dangerous, act very fast.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by johnbosco5050(m): 1:20am On Oct 29, 2015
bro i would not advise u to abort d pregnancy in as much u atempt and it fails who knows wot will happen if u try d second atempt besides its ungodly act to kill face d music bro ;Dbro i would not advise u to abort d pregnancy in as much u atempt and it fails who knows wot will happen if u try d second atempt besides its ungodly act to kill face d music bro
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 29, 2015
BiggerBangs:

My candid Advice.... I was in your shoes three years Ago,I was so confused and I seek advice from friends,I was given the option of DC and drugs @ the last minutes to use the drug I stopped her,I went to seek spiritual help from my pastor about the consequence of what I want to do...I was told never to do it as it will endanger her life.we keep it and she delivers safetly although I suffered for 1year to raise my new family but now is a good story,she is back on her education while my baby now goes to a Private school.I will advice you to surmouned the courage and face the future,....you will be faced with challenges but if you are determined you will come out of it Victoriously, Now I just bought a new Ride and I have a young family that anyone never believes I can handled....
I remember when my x left me when I stood my ground on no sex before marriage. But this generation really got no SELF control at all! Just following the rule of hedonism.

This your story will be very best for him to understand because you have being there before
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Kennydoc(m): 1:28am On Oct 29, 2015
sonofananimal:

The girl you dated for 3.5 years, did you married her?
If not! What cause your relationship to break?

Are you trying to tell me that you dated a girl for 3.5 years without SEXX and she didn't cheat on you undecided

Well, we were both Vs, and we're neither interested in sex nor ready to engage in it.
We broke up cos I wasn't going to be ready for marriage as at when we earlier agreed to get married. I knew I needed more time to put things together, but she couldn't wait any longer. It was either I stuck to the earlier plan or we would call it quits. Of course I couldn't stick to the earlier plan, so we separated. Now, hearts have gone apart.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by nytooo(m): 1:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Ma Broda no body holy pass ooo...if una no ready una no ready b DAT ooo...

Dis two will do d magic Mesoprotol, diclofenac

If u want 2 go natural gv her half cup of lime orange 2 drink if she can.

I can feel ur pain bro...wish u d best.

Don't mind all does DAT tri 2 pull u down with Deir advice...lyk I said nobody holy pass.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods dnt mind all this op here, av been in ur shoes b4. It is nt easy buh it is well, sometimes u really hv 2 do d act. Buy misoprostol 4 tablets with beecham ampiclox and andrew liver salt. Let her take 2 of the misoprostol with the ampiclox with the andrew liver salt, then she shld insert 1 of d misoprostol in2 her Veejay, the place wr her menses comes out from.{ Ask her bout this, she will undastand}. Mk sure u buy original drugs. It is best done in d night so b4 morning she will be up and going buh dnt forget 2 gt her blood rich foods 2 replace lost blood. Its too early for a DC , she's just 2 weeks plus. If u hv any ?, feel free 2 quote me. Dnt bring in a child that u won't b able 2 tk care off or out ov wedlock. It aint good. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by baby124: 1:41am On Oct 29, 2015
God please, don't let my son be as stewpid as this OP. Mtschew. That is how you people will use girlfriend to do wife and be opening stupid threads. See how you can destroy your life with your hands. And are you with her 24/7? What makes you think she can never cheat? Because you met her a virgin? All cheats were virgins once. Pregnancy should even be the least of your worries. You better take her to a good hospital if she wants the abortion. Don't buy any road side drugs. Any mistake and she loses her life you end up in prison
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by enilowo(m): 1:57am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:
I have been contemplating on weather to post this or not, but it has gotten to the point I can no longer keep to myself and rely on informations from net, let me keep this short.

After taking it she was expecting to start bleeding and all that but she didn't, she only saw few drops of blood and having discharge along with stomach pains, so I made researches online and told her it is not every woman with preganacy that bleeds. She is very worried as she as never done it before, now the problem is it's been a week remaining 4 days to complete two weeks she took the drugs, yet she has been complaining of feeling unwell with pregnancy symptoms and last time I saw her days back her burst looks bigger and fuller alonsgide her ass and her skin looks a bit rough, she has been complaining and Now I'm a bit frustrated don't know what to do, her friends her advising her to do D and C method but I'm scared that there are no professionals to do it well as to avoid complications I said no to that, please nairalanders this was unexpected occurrence, help a brother out on to do, please how do we remove this pregnancy, we are both not ready for it now.

Moderators, please do this for me I need lots of people to share their views on what to do.

You are crazy. Enough said on abuse. The best form of abortion is D and C go to an hospital not general o. Go to a good clinic and flush the stuff down. The blood stain is an indication of something dangerous in d future o. Rush your stupid dick and her nonsense ass to a doctor as in qualified doctor nowwwww else she go soon course you for encouraging her to take pills o. Note Pills is never the best route.

Bye and best of luck
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Fourwinds: 1:59am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

To be truthful I told her to keep this at first, she refused o I can't force her so she doesn't feel bitter she is also in school too we both young it's just a silly mistake from both of us, other methods of abortion you say, please tell me, help me abeg.
take dat pregnancy.. she must give birth oooo... having unprotected sex means u are ready..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by chubbyswit(m): 2:11am On Oct 29, 2015
flee from sexual immorality, for it destroys the body and soul. Guys today is my birthday, plz celebrate with me by clicking on the like button

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ChynoBEATS: 2:13am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

But bro you mess-up, yes you guys prefer Raw-ish buh you guys dint plan it well .....you guys shuddav gotten a contraceptive 1st b4 Embarking on such.....

Dats why i can't think of going down there since i can't get one

.....2ndly...Abort!on pills are something Nobody'll wonna Recommend Online ......

I don't support it either ........

....I pray nothing happens to her precious Womb.....

:[
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by georaph200: 2:23am On Oct 29, 2015
For free cheat on android and blackberry, join us on whatsapp, 08132407065
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 29, 2015
Kennydoc:

Well, we were both Vs, and we're neither interested in sex nor ready to engage in it.
We broke up cos I wasn't going to be ready for marriage as at when we earlier agreed to get married. I knew I needed more time to put things together, but she couldn't wait any longer. It was either I stuck to the earlier plan or we would call it quits. Of course I couldn't stick to the earlier plan, so we separated. Now, hearts have gone apart.
thanks for clearing the air!

Cos I know women can hardly wait for a guy that long without getting married or SEXX as in nowadays.

That was why I asked that question
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by SmartMugu: 2:48am On Oct 29, 2015
Don't abort the baby. I know a nice rich couple that never had kids of their own, and would like to adopt. Why kill a child when someone else is praying for one?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by samokoduwa(m): 2:49am On Oct 29, 2015
fromnigeria:
Seriously speaking, Unprotected sex means you're ready for any result.
I hate abortion of any form. You should too.
Please take her as she is right now.
Let the pregnancy be.

In full support, what really were u expecting, that some one wld give u a well effective confirmed drug Bro, since u have try n it did not work, which was wrong, another add couple on the way, being a father is not bad, since you love her. So because u had a girl condom is not in ur dictionary, na wa. Abeg carry cross. I advise dnt do any D or C cos if complication comes, u have a bigger wahala with family and police, then u wld know what jail and no freedom look like.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by darkskingoddess(f): 2:49am On Oct 29, 2015
I can tell by that MCM bag in your DP that you are young.

[img]http://media2./media/uaWv1tzDSQhYk/200.gif[/img]

First of all... sex is not a game. Protection exists for a reason... use it nao undecided

Sorry, but being irresponsible results in consequences; now you need to pay the price.
If you love your girl, what's the issue with marrying her and letting the pregnancy continue? Years from now, the guilt of aborting your child will still linger in the back of your mind. It will haunt you. Abeg, I advise that you marry your woman. A child is a gift in its purest form.

Guy, you've got one hell of a decision to make. Good luck lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.