Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! (76490 Views)

Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Ryda(m): 6:51am On Oct 29, 2015
If u cnt find condom dnt use nylon, dnt do it nd dnt risk it hve learnt so much frm peoples mistake.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Fraih(f): 6:52am On Oct 29, 2015
You are not ready to be a dad, yet you keep having unprotected sex, well, Everyday for the thief.......
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Sike(m): 6:54am On Oct 29, 2015
I was once like you tho.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Zellie: 6:54am On Oct 29, 2015
You both are still in school and you're having unprotected sex.

If you're not ready for a baby now, there's no point bringing it to the world to suffer. My opinion
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by SunnyJJ: 6:55am On Oct 29, 2015
Did u said u love her, how dare u force someone to take a risk that is equal to their life? Oboy u wicked die! Why do you wnt to murder this unborn child now, its ungodly? This is God's blessing to the both of u. Insted of u to be rejoicing unto wht God has done to u, after several intercourses without any result. If u foolishly abort this child be ready to take the consequences and when it happened don't come back here asking again for what to do ehen! Just marry her joor
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2015
Continue my wayward children.....

There shall be peace when you are Done..
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by edpunter(m): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2015
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by bisdam9086(m): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2015
olayinkajnr:

I've been there bro. Same happened to me.. I'm fact, she attempted abortion before telling me but it didn't work for her. I opted to leave the pregnancy. Now she put to bed. A boy, 2 months old now. I was serving then and as at this moment, still jobless yet married. Though managing. But to say the fact, things has changed. Its a blessing in disguise. Don't kill the unborn bro. Best of luck.
We are wearing the same shoes. It is just a matter of time. It is better to make the sacrifice now than postponing it to unknown future which it is inevitable in a life of responsible guy.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by adanny01(m): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2015
For me, after taking an abortion drug, there is no going back.

If you decide to keep the preggy, the risk is that the drug may have caused irrepairable damage.

If i would encourage my babe to abort, its never going to be by drugs but my competent hands i can find.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by joy4fa: 7:01am On Oct 29, 2015
4wks and this changes started already ur not serious....better go for scan if the young man is still there..leave him cos god will provide for u and ur family...abortion pills can do more harm than good ...tell ur gal to stop taking it cos its damaging her womb without her knowing it....jesus fix it....
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by pet4ril(f): 7:02am On Oct 29, 2015
collegereap:
Misoprostol is actually a prescription for ulcer but it's side effect is that it forcefully empties the uterus of any content it holds, hence abortion occurs.

First, a strip test will not correctly tell if the pregnant is still there till after three weeks or even a month. The strip works by detecting HCG in the urine which the body keeps producing even after delivery, miscarriage or forced_miscarriage (abortion).

Second, it is still natural to still be feeling pregnant, even unpregnant women feel that way sometimes,hence,the term chemical pregnancy due to hormonal in balance. The symptoms can be deceptive.

To confirm, go for an ultrasound and check if the foetus is still there or developing. This will help rule out complications or unejected foetal remains.

But seriously, if you can't buy condom 50naira, why think of sex?

I love your advice. but don't you think him and other likes that did not come out to say theirs will misuse/abuse the mistoprosol if you didn't tell them the method of administering it ?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by music4me(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2015
U guys need to do a proper pregnancy scan,there are chances that d drugs she took has done d abortion bur does not have enough potency to push d dead foetus out...
It possible she might still be seeing pregnancy sympstom,bur unnecesarry weight gain and unhealthy skin is naturally the signs.The more time U waste d more riskier it get cos d foetus will be trying to force itself out and might be very risky n painful especially during sex cos the dead foetus will gradually be blocking her pussycat.Act fast,total evacuation is d best solution....Best of Luck
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by pet4ril(f): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2015
chimchim1:
I've been there before. See a Doctor. Delay is dangerous. I escaped it two months ago. Mine was bad cos I am married and it happened with my side chick. She took several drugs (tabs) and injections. But finally took her to a clinic where I begged for d&c.
what a shame to you and the side chick angry hope you have learnt to keep your dick in-between your legs for only the woman you dedicated it to?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by edpunter(m): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2015
music4me:
U guys need to do a proper pregnancy scan,there are chances that d drugs she took has done d abortion bur does not have enough potency to push d dead foetus out...
It possible she might still be seeing pregnancy sympstom,bur unnecesarry weight gain and unhealthy skin is naturally the signs.The more time U waste d more riskier it get cos d foetus will be trying to force itself out and might be very risky n painful especially during sex cos the dead foetus will gradually be blocking her pussycat.Act fast,total evacuation is d best solution....Best of Luck

Word.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Vikky014(f): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

Lolzzz abeg you o it's not time plz. Right stuff at wrong time.
so u dnt know dt sex bfore marriage is nt right
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by friendl: 7:07am On Oct 29, 2015
You better keep that baby ,otherwise you will regret in future
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by pet4ril(f): 7:09am On Oct 29, 2015
Duru009:
Its just a pity..........

I wont advise u to bring a child into this world dat will end up sufferin......

............. Go n buy "postinor 2" from any good reliable pharmancy around. It will clear everythin.
shocked shocked shocked oh really? Please elaborate on how misto will clear everything for them
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by sead(f): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2015
if she is already having symptoms to the point dat her boobs are fuller(hope I read well)...the pregnancy MAY have pass 2weeks...because its possible dat its more than 2 weeks ...some women cud be pregnant and stil be seeing their period...because if at 2weeks , she took pills and it didnt work then it may be more than 2weeks....first of all, go run a test in a LAB to know how far...then the rest is left for u to decide

pls forgive me for my English....
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by trapQ: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2015
How's it a mistake? Y'all been screwing unprotected for over a year so why is it a mistake now she's pregnant? A mistake is when you slip on prolly a banana peel and fall, or did you fall into her pvssy?

You don't love her, if you did, you won't ask her to have an abortion.

OP the pregnancy is clearly above two or even 5weeks old. That's why the drugs didn't work. I advice you to keep the baby. You're both young I know. Abortion is killing wether you like it or not.
Demigods:

To be truthful I told her to keep this at first, she refused o I can't force her so she doesn't feel bitter she is also in school too we both young it's just a silly mistake from both of us, other methods of abortion you say, please tell me, help me abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by onebullet: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=Demigods post=39460156]

To be truthful I told her to keep this at first, she refused:

There is a drug called Apple and Still, is dark in color pill.... Pls use it with doctor's prescription or pharmacist's
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Fairbanks(m): 7:16am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:
I have been contemplating on weather to post this or not, but it has gotten to the point I can no longer keep to myself and rely on informations from net, let me keep this short.

I and my gf have been in a relationship for over a year plus now and been having unprotected sex most time we see, I love her so much that I would love to marry her, we usually have unprotected sex all the time and she never got pregnant, she is not the cheating type, some may oppose me but if I say our history of how we came to be you will understand(story for another day) just 3 weeks ago she told me she missed her period and that she is pregnant after we had sex and I was shocked still wondering how come after a year of sex she never got pregnant, why now, I thought she was not fertile, fast forward to the point, she took abortion pills, mis..... to be precise, the pregnancy was just 2 weeks plus when she took it.

After taking it she was expecting to start bleeding and all that but she didn't, she only saw few drops of blood and having discharge along with stomach pains, so I made researches online and told her it is not every woman with preganacy that bleeds. She is very worried as she as never done it before, now the problem is it's been a week remaining 4 days to complete two weeks she took the drugs, yet she has been complaining of feeling unwell with pregnancy symptoms and last time I saw her days back her burst looks bigger and fuller alonsgide her ass and her skin looks a bit rough, she has been complaining and Now I'm a bit frustrated don't know what to do, her friends her advising her to do D and C method but I'm scared that there are no professionals to do it well as to avoid complications I said no to that, please nairalanders this was unexpected occurrence, help a brother out on to do, please how do we remove this pregnancy, we are both not ready for it now.

Moderators, please do this for me I need lots of people to share their views on what to do.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Fairbanks(m): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:
I have been contemplating on weather to post this or not, but it has gotten to the point I can no longer keep to myself and rely on informations from net, let me keep this short.

I and my gf have been in a relationship for over a year plus now and been having unprotected sex most time we see, I love her so much that I would love to marry her, we usually have unprotected sex all the time and she never got pregnant, she is not the cheating type, some may oppose me but if I say our history of how we came to be you will understand(story for another day) just 3 weeks ago she told me she missed her period and that she is pregnant after we had sex and I was shocked still wondering how come after a year of sex she never got pregnant, why now, I thought she was not fertile, fast forward to the point, she took abortion pills, mis..... to be precise, the pregnancy was just 2 weeks plus when she took it.

After taking it she was expecting to start bleeding and all that but she didn't, she only saw few drops of blood and having discharge along with stomach pains, so I made researches online and told her it is not every woman with preganacy that bleeds. She is very worried as she as never done it before, now the problem is it's been a week remaining 4 days to complete two weeks she took the drugs, yet she has been complaining of feeling unwell with pregnancy symptoms and last time I saw her days back her burst looks bigger and fuller alonsgide her ass and her skin looks a bit rough, she has been complaining and Now I'm a bit frustrated don't know what to do, her friends her advising her to do D and C method but I'm scared that there are no professionals to do it well as to avoid complications I said no to that, please nairalanders this was unexpected occurrence, help a brother out on to do, please how do we remove this pregnancy, we are both not ready for it now.

Moderators, please do this for me I need lots of people to share their views on what to do.

With all this ur manner of write up and d theme of the story, u must be stack illiterate of everything including sex... Not worth giving and advice but my advice for u anyway is, don't kill ur gf.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Bigcake: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

To be truthful I told her to keep this at first, she refused o I can't force her so she doesn't feel bitter she is also in school too we both young it's just a silly mistake from both of us, other methods of abortion you say, please tell me, help me abeg.
The more you try other options the more you endanger the life of that girl: let nature have it way: i dnt support abortion:
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by osimataylor(m): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2015
Don't you think the pill she took to terminate the. Pregnancy might have affected the well being of the unborn baby?That period is the formative stage and it is very critical.
Ab025:
Just do a simple pregnancy strip test, it will clear all this ur doubt. And if she is positive for pregnancy, then marry her.

Didn't you say you loved her more than anything? Well, it's time to prove that...
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Jskelly11: 7:20am On Oct 29, 2015
MrCork:

...so u want the girl friend to trap him...abi?...arbotion is the only way out!!(no ofeense) angry
Troll
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Fairbanks(m): 7:21am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

With all this ur manner of write up and d theme of the story, u must be stack illiterate of everything including sex... Not worth giving an advice but my advice for u anyway is, don't kill ur gf.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by awesomegenius(m): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2015
When You Were Enjoying It,Did U Ask For Our Advice?

If U Weren't Ready To Be "Papa-Junior" U Should Have Used A Condom(#5O) Or Zipped-Up Period!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by drey076(m): 7:28am On Oct 29, 2015
Duru009:
Its just a pity..........

I wont advise u to bring a child into this world dat will end up sufferin......

............. Go n buy "postinor 2" from any good reliable pharmancy around. It will clear everythin.
ode leleyi sha. Postinor 2 for pregnancy symptoms??. Postinor 2 can only function until 3or4 days after unprotected sex.

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by MaziOmenuko: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2015
Keeping the baby is no longer an option as she may finally give birth to a distorted baby due to the initial half-abortion.

Get to a qualified medical practitioner and do a total evacuation.

BTW, what made you think the girl was infertile in the first place?

Funny
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

Put myself in jail ? How please?
Because abortion is illegal in Nigeria. Furthermore God forbid if it goes wrong you will be held responsible.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by brownsug(f): 7:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Sorry pal u wanted a nice time,now u in a deep shit

Get a rubber get a rubber
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by enemimi(f): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2015
Dat might becom a great leader of 2moro. Pls kip it since it refuses 2 b aborted. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage / Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68