Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! (76491 Views)

Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ruggedtimi(m): 3:03am On Oct 29, 2015
let her take it again....with alchol guiness....it will wrk def
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by HumbleServant(m): 3:07am On Oct 29, 2015
If u do d abortion either d womb or ur gf life would be destroyed. Give dat child a chance. Know d type of parents u both have, u can tell dem or hide it.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

Put myself in jail ? How please?
You will know soon
Murderer I hope your sisters too will get their own dose.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:
I have been contemplating on weather to post this or not, but it has gotten to the point I can no longer keep to myself and rely on informations from net, let me keep this short.

I and my gf have been in a relationship for over a year plus now and been having unprotected sex most time we see, I love her so much that I would love to marry her, we usually have unprotected sex all the time and she never got pregnant, she is not the cheating type, some may oppose me but if I say our history of how we came to be you will understand(story for another day) just 3 weeks ago she told me she missed her period and that she is pregnant after we had sex and I was shocked still wondering how come after a year of sex she never got pregnant, why now, I thought she was not fertile, fast forward to the point, she took abortion pills, mis..... to be precise, the pregnancy was just 2 weeks plus when she took it.

After taking it she was expecting to start bleeding and all that but she didn't, she only saw few drops of blood and having discharge along with stomach pains, so I made researches online and told her it is not every woman with preganacy that bleeds. She is very worried as she as never done it before, now the problem is it's been a week remaining 4 days to complete two weeks she took the drugs, yet she has been complaining of feeling unwell with pregnancy symptoms and last time I saw her days back her burst looks bigger and fuller alonsgide her ass and her skin looks a bit rough, she has been complaining and Now I'm a bit frustrated don't know what to do, her friends her advising her to do D and C method but I'm scared that there are no professionals to do it well as to avoid complications I said no to that, please nairalanders this was unexpected occurrence, help a brother out on to do, please how do we remove this pregnancy, we are both not ready for it now.

Moderators, please do this for me I need lots of people to share their views on what to do.
Shey u said u love her? Guy marry dt girl jooor! After all, only few girls don't cheat on their bfs ds days.
If u force abortion on ds lady and something happens to her eh? Me sef go follow curse u!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 29, 2015
Michellla:
this dude is obviously a teen. next time use a condom silly kids
Mumu
Oya swear say raw penisÈS never enter your toto b4 undecided
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by cococandy(f): 3:19am On Oct 29, 2015
Someone should feed that girl. angry
Haba.

Agabbies:
PLEASE VOTE ME AS MISS LASU ON INSTAGRAM https://instagram.com/p/9Wj96tzNtl/ and Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Sulcataent/albums/926763910705680 CONTESTANT N0 3 ...I REALLY NEED YOUR VOTE IT COUNTS ,PLEASE DONT IGNORE ..I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS CAN BOTH LIKE ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Kalvan: 3:30am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:
I have been contemplating on weather to post this or not, but it has gotten to the point I can no longer keep to myself and rely on informations from net, let me keep this short.

I and my gf have been in a relationship for over a year plus now and been having unprotected sex most time we see, I love her so much that I would love to marry her, we usually have unprotected sex all the time and she never got pregnant, she is not the cheating type, some may oppose me but if I say our history of how we came to be you will understand(story for another day) just 3 weeks ago she told me she missed her period and that she is pregnant after we had sex and I was shocked still wondering how come after a year of sex she never got pregnant, why now, I thought she was not fertile, fast forward to the point, she took abortion pills, mis..... to be precise, the pregnancy was just 2 weeks plus when she took it.

After taking it she was expecting to start bleeding and all that but she didn't, she only saw few drops of blood and having discharge along with stomach pains, so I made researches online and told her it is not every woman with preganacy that bleeds. She is very worried as she as never done it before, now the problem is it's been a week remaining 4 days to complete two weeks she took the drugs, yet she has been complaining of feeling unwell with pregnancy symptoms and last time I saw her days back her burst looks bigger and fuller alonsgide her ass and her skin looks a bit rough, she has been complaining and Now I'm a bit frustrated don't know what to do, her friends her advising her to do D and C method but I'm scared that there are no professionals to do it well as to avoid complications I said no to that, please nairalanders this was unexpected occurrence, help a brother out on to do, please how do we remove this pregnancy, we are both not ready for it now.

Moderators, please do this for me I need lots of people to share their views on what to do.

Ignore the sentimental idi ots telling you to keep the baby. Are you willing to bring to bring a child into this world to suffer?! There are so many stray children dying of hunger in Nigeria; they would have been better off being aborted. Try the meds again, and if it doesn't work--consider putting the child up for adoption when it's born.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by darkskingoddess(f): 3:31am On Oct 29, 2015
Kalvan:

Ignore the sentimental idi ots telling you to keep the baby. Are you willing to bring to bring a child into this world to suffer?! There are so many stray children dying of hunger in Nigeria; they would have been better off being aborted. Try the meds again, and if it doesn't work. Look into putting the Child up for abortion.

You mean adoption?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by darkskingoddess(f): 3:32am On Oct 29, 2015
cococandy:
Someone should feed that girl. angry
Haba.

Chai!!
[img]http://media0./media/WRMq4MMApzBeg/200.gif[/img]
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Kalvan: 3:33am On Oct 29, 2015
darkskingoddess:

You mean adoption?

Freudian slip.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Bonethugss: 3:35am On Oct 29, 2015
Hmm. Well i dont recommend you guys get married for the sole reason that she is pregnant.
You have to be ready for marriage before you marry. Or you will subject yourselves to untold poverty.
You need to meet with her parents and promise them marriage, you can get engaged to her and look for a part time job.
Take care of her till you are ready for marriage financially, emotionally and spiritually.
DONT marry because of pregnancy

My 2 cents sha
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Bamz(m): 4:03am On Oct 29, 2015
I'm not all righteous but abortion is plain wrong. cry
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by MizFrances(f): 4:07am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

Bro she did a pregnancy strip test she said the lines came out thicker and redder than before. Which means she is pregnant, yes I love her but I'm not working of thru wit school to marry her yet I don't want her to suffer now
See, when u use a pregnancy strip, there's nothing like lines being thicker or redder. If she's pregnant, there will be 2 lines on the strip, and if not, there will be only 1 line.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by olayinkajnr(m): 4:09am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

Bro she did a pregnancy strip test she said the lines came out thicker and redder than before. Which means she is pregnant, yes I love her but I'm not working of thru wit school to marry her yet I don't want her to suffer now

I've been there bro. Same happened to me.. I'm fact, she attempted abortion before telling me but it didn't work for her. I opted to leave the pregnancy. Now she put to bed. A boy, 2 months old now. I was serving then and as at this moment, still jobless yet married. Though managing. But to say the fact, things has changed. Its a blessing in disguise. Don't kill the unborn bro. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by MizFrances(f): 4:18am On Oct 29, 2015
Duru009:
Its just a pity..........

I wont advise u to bring a child into this world dat will end up sufferin......

............. Go n buy "postinor 2" from any good reliable pharmancy around. It will clear everythin.
U SAY??!
Lmfao
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by suzzy16(f): 4:37am On Oct 29, 2015
BiggerBangs:

My candid Advice.... I was in your shoes three years Ago,I was so confused and I seek advice from friends,I was given the option of DC and drugs @ the last minutes to use the drug I stopped her,I went to seek spiritual help from my pastor about the consequence of what I want to do...I was told never to do it as it will endanger her life.we keep it and she delivers safetly although I suffered for 1year to raise my new family but now is a good story,she is back on her education while my baby now goes to a Private school.I will advice you to surmouned the courage and face the future,....you will be faced with challenges but if you are determined you will come out of it Victoriously, Now I just bought a new Ride and I have a young family that anyone never believes I can handled....
wow,I love dis
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by repogirl(f): 4:42am On Oct 29, 2015
Seriously? This OP must be high on tear gas! angry

You came here for us to advice you on how you should abort a pregnancy? Really?

Well, the two of you better me careful before your girlfriend gives birth to a disfigured baby because of the dangerous pills she took.

You have begun the process of terminating the pregnancy already, so whatever you see from now on, take it! angry
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by repogirl(f): 4:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Duru009:
Its just a pity..........

I wont advise u to bring a child into this world dat will end up sufferin......

............. Go n buy "postinor 2" from any good reliable pharmancy around. It will clear everythin.
gosh your ignorance is alarming!

Postinor 2 will not do shi't after pregnancy. It is a pregnancy prevention pill and not an abortion pill, abeg stop advising people uselessly.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by repogirl(f): 4:49am On Oct 29, 2015
Kalvan:

Ignore the sentimental idi ots telling you to keep the baby. Are you willing to bring to bring a child into this world to suffer?! There are so many stray children dying of hunger in Nigeria; they would have been better off being aborted. Try the meds again, and if it doesn't work--consider putting the child up for adoption when it's born.
wow, try the meds again? Seriously?

Do you know those meds are presently harming the foetus? Gosh the ignorance in this place is mindblowing!

So they should give out the disfigured baby they will give birth to after it is born abi? Weldone, you can advise very well.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Kalvan: 4:57am On Oct 29, 2015
repogirl:
wow, try the meds again? Seriously?

Do you know those meds are presently harming the foetus? Gosh the ignorance in this place is mindblowing!

So they should give out the disfigured baby they will give birth to after it is born abi? Weldone, you can advise very well.

That's the plan genius.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by repogirl(f): 5:02am On Oct 29, 2015
Kalvan:

That's the plan genius.
a plan that isn't working, they should try it again and then give the mutilated baby up for adoption right? That's also the plan, isn't it?

Where is your brain? Please go look for it. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Kalvan: 5:04am On Oct 29, 2015
repogirl:
a plan that isn't working, they should try it again and then give the mutilated baby up for adoption right? That's also the plan, isn't it?

Where is your brain? Please go look for it. undecided

The last time I checked, you Nigerians don't have abortion pills. This may be a close substitute.
If the baby ends up deformed, he can always strangle it once it's born. Quick and easy.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Onyeka32(m): 5:07am On Oct 29, 2015
Michellla:
this dude is obviously a teen.
next time use a condom silly kids
we are authorising you to go and teach him how to use CD, take him to the lab and show him how to use it. Since u are in ur late 20s

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by debuscket(m): 5:08am On Oct 29, 2015
U said d pregnancy was 2wks old when she took the drug, this cannot be because before ever she started suspecting pregnancy she must have missed her period which means, 4wks/1month have passed. My guess is dt d pregnancy is abt 6-8wks old before you discovered@ which stage surgical abortion (D/c) is preferred to medical abortion (pills). As already advised, go for ultrasound scan to confirm the present state of the uterus and if there are retained products of conception (incomplete abortion) u have to go for evacuation of the uterus to avoid further complications. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 29, 2015
Phynofino EzeNnunnu Don talk am

Ife baga obago x2
U can't kill it maka obago
Now it's finally here.... Say hello to the child of d year
U better be careful God is watching u.... Maybe it's a sign or warning sef

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by MizFrances(f): 5:16am On Oct 29, 2015
Kalvan:

The last time I checked, you Nigerians don't have abortion pills. This may be a close substitute.
If the baby ends up deformed, he can always strangle it once it's born. Quick and easy.
Dude, seriously?! shocked
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Rosejefrey(f): 5:17am On Oct 29, 2015
don't go using diff drugs,since u Ve tried one b4 and its did not go off.its a risk for her.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by gig10: 5:23am On Oct 29, 2015
Let me tell you a story, Years back my friend and his girlfriend of about 8 years had an abortion after about two other abortions earlier. Today they are about 8 years into marriage, no child. We were discussing not to long ago and he asked me what would it have cost him to keep the child. Wife is no longer mentally stable. Be guided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Kalvan: 5:23am On Oct 29, 2015
MizFrances:

Dude, seriously?! shocked

Stop being sentimental. He'll be doing the child a favor.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 29, 2015
how would u feel if ur mum aborted u
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Rosejefrey(f): 5:26am On Oct 29, 2015
u say u don't want the child to suffer?hmmm pls the baby is not complaining.its is u DAT dose not want to suffer.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 29, 2015
MARRY HER BECAUSE THATS WAT U GET WEN U CNT CONTROL URSELF. FORNICATION IS A SIN AND MURDER IS A SIN. ATTEMPTED MURDER, IF CONVICTED, IS LIABLE 2 5YRS IMPRISONMENT. PLS DNT KILL THAT BABY CUS SHE MAY BE UR VICTORY. IF U GUYS ARE NT READY 4 MARRIAGE, PLS LET HER KEEP THE BABY UNTIL THEN. GOD BLESS AND 4GIVE U BOTH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage / Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.