Stats: 3,169,196 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! (76492 Views)

Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by MizFrances(f): 5:30am On Oct 29, 2015
Kalvan:

Stop being sentimental. He'll be doing the child a favor.
Yeah, right.
Like u have the mind to do same.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by NinaNigeria(f): 5:31am On Oct 29, 2015
Thou shall not murder. Abortion is murder dude. Right now m even scared dat maybe by u tryinh your own abortion, u might have put her life in danger. Wat if de baby did die but is still in the womb n yo girl ends up sick? Wat if she was destined to only have 1 child in life? Anyway as much as i am against abortion, de only thing i can say , is dat if it is realy wat u want, plz stop trying to do it on yo own. Nomatter how expensive it might be, seek the assistance of a qualified proffessonal
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by HaneefahRN(f): 5:32am On Oct 29, 2015
It seems u both don't know what u're doing. If u know u aren't ready to be a father DON'T HAVE UNPROTEcTED SEX! It is that simple. The best is even abstinence cos none of the family planning methods gives 100% not to talk of having unprotected sex and expecting the woman not to get pregnant. U've probably been lucky enof to av sex outside her ovulation period b4, but the luck ran out this time. And mind u, that pregnancy is most likely above 2 wks gestation for her to av noticed.
Since u said u love her enof to marry her, pls do so, stop endangering her life with all kind of pills and go and get her pregnacare, and prepare to make ur family know u're a soon to be father. I hope u're not just a boy still seeking admission sha.
And please for God's sake if u eventually decide to abort the baby do not go to quacks. Don't jeopardize the lady's future further. If complications arises, I know u'll run.
A similar situation happened to a cousin of mine of recent, thank God she was wise enof to inform my mom who inturn informed her parents, and the guy's parents were contacted and a consensus was reached. They got married last mth, although they are both still in Uni but the parents were ready to support them till the guy is ready.
So Demigods, let her find a mature person to help inform her parents. U neva knw how things will go
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 29, 2015
How will you feel if you heard your mother had tried desperately to abort you? Let the baby lives his life. Thou shall not kill.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by mentorandfriend(m): 5:34am On Oct 29, 2015
Ab025:
Just do a simple pregnancy strip test, it will clear all this ur doubt. And if she is positive for pregnancy, then marry her.

Didn't you say you loved her more than anything? Well, it's time to prove that...
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by kwasoly(m): 5:35am On Oct 29, 2015
Abortion kwa! Thou shall nt kill. Man up n take full responsibility of ur action wat if in d process u lose both her n d unborn child have u taught abt dat? Ie u wll hve 2 pples blood hanging over ur head, bro no even try am jst tell mumsy watn happen. Abego I take God name beg U.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ndcide(m): 5:43am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

To be truthful I told her to keep this at first, she refused o I can't force her so she doesn't feel bitter she is also in school too we both young it's just a silly mistake from both of us, other methods of abortion you say, please tell me, help me abeg.

Please help answer this my question.

If this your story is the truth and she developed complications in this abortion attempt, and her womb is damaged and you know it, will you still love her, marry her and stick with her for life without cheating?

If you met a guy like me, and I tell you not to have sex with the girl, from day one, what would have been your reaction.

Please do do reply.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Obynolee(f): 5:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:
I have been contemplating on weather to post this or not, but it has gotten to the point I can no longer keep to myself and rely on informations from net, let me keep this short.

I and my gf have been in a relationship for over a year plus now and been having unprotected sex most time we see, I love her so much that I would love to marry her, we usually have unprotected sex all the time and she never got pregnant, she is not the cheating type, some may oppose me but if I say our history of how we came to be you will understand(story for another day) just 3 weeks ago she told me she missed her period and that she is pregnant after we had sex and I was shocked still wondering how come after a year of sex she never got pregnant, why now, I thought she was not fertile, fast forward to the point, she took abortion pills, mis..... to be precise, the pregnancy was just 2 weeks plus when she took it.

After taking it she was expecting to start bleeding and all that but she didn't, she only saw few drops of blood and having discharge along with stomach pains, so I made researches online and told her it is not every woman with preganacy that bleeds. She is very worried as she as never done it before, now the problem is it's been a week remaining 4 days to complete two weeks she took the drugs, yet she has been complaining of feeling unwell with pregnancy symptoms and last time I saw her days back her burst looks bigger and fuller alonsgide her ass and her skin looks a bit rough, she has been complaining and Now I'm a bit frustrated don't know what to do, her friends her advising her to do D and C method but I'm scared that there are no professionals to do it well as to avoid complications I said no to that, please nairalanders this was unexpected occurrence, help a brother out on to do, please how do we remove this pregnancy, we are both not ready for it now.

Moderators, please do this for me I need lots of people to share their views on what to do.

Have you done a pregnancy test to be sure whether she is still pregnant?, You can learn how to avoid having unprotected sex during her ovulation.Every woman has just 24 hours in a month to be pregnant, why can't you learn how to avoid this and save yourself a lots of stress
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Chimdiebere(m): 5:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:
I have been contemplating on weather to post this or not, but it has gotten to the point I can no longer keep to myself and rely on informations from net, let me keep this short.

I and my gf have been in a relationship for over a year plus now and been having unprotected sex most time we see, I love her so much that I would love to marry her, we usually have unprotected sex all the time and she never got pregnant, she is not the cheating type, some may oppose me but if I say our history of how we came to be you will understand(story for another day) just 3 weeks ago she told me she missed her period and that she is pregnant after we had sex and I was shocked still wondering how come after a year of sex she never got pregnant, why now, I thought she was not fertile, fast forward to the point, she took abortion pills, mis..... to be precise, the pregnancy was just 2 weeks plus when she took it.

After taking it she was expecting to start bleeding and all that but she didn't, she only saw few drops of blood and having discharge along with stomach pains, so I made researches online and told her it is not every woman with preganacy that bleeds. She is very worried as she as never done it before, now the problem is it's been a week remaining 4 days to complete two weeks she took the drugs, yet she has been complaining of feeling unwell with pregnancy symptoms and last time I saw her days back her burst looks bigger and fuller alonsgide her ass and her skin looks a bit rough, she has been complaining and Now I'm a bit frustrated don't know what to do, her friends her advising her to do D and C method but I'm scared that there are no professionals to do it well as to avoid complications I said no to that, please nairalanders this was unexpected occurrence, help a brother out on to do, please how do we remove this pregnancy, we are both not ready for it now.

Moderators, please do this for me I need lots of people to share their views on what to do.
Abeg,wetin concern me with this one jare? When dem dey say make uba dey use condom, una no greee, now una don see the results abi? grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 29, 2015
collegereap:
Misoprostol is actually a prescription for ulcer but it's side effect is that it forcefully empties the uterus of any content it holds, hence abortion occurs.

First, a strip test will not correctly tell if the pregnant is still there till after three weeks or even a month. The strip works by detecting HCG in the urine which the body keeps producing even after delivery, miscarriage or forced_miscarriage (abortion).

Second, it is still natural to still be feeling pregnant, even unpregnant women feel that way sometimes,hence,the term chemical pregnancy due to hormonal in balance. The symptoms can be deceptive.

To confirm, go for an ultrasound and check if the foetus is still there or developing. This will help rule out complications or unejected foetal remains.
HUMAN CHORIONIC GONATROPHIN IS A HORMONE PRODUCED BY THE PLACENTA AND CIRCULATED IN THE BLOOD SHORTLY AFTER FERTILIZATION. AND PRESENT IN URINE ALSO. PT STRIP WIL DETECT IT FVEN AFTER 1WK
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Amokwe(m): 5:48am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

Pls don't kill the baby oh!, you have already commited a sin of fornication, do you want to add murder to it?, God is watching.. Be wise and let the baby live, he/she may be the 'Moses' Nigeria needs.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by repogirl(f): 5:53am On Oct 29, 2015
Kalvan:

The last time I checked, you Nigerians don't have abortion pills. This may be a close substitute.
If the baby ends up deformed, he can always strangle it once it's born. Quick and easy.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by conyema12(m): 6:16am On Oct 29, 2015
Bros

Just leave that pregnancy cos you might regret discarding tommorow
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by realchidex: 6:17am On Oct 29, 2015
Please, don't take the life of an innocent baby. Go ahead and inform both parents. I bet you they will see several reasons why you should keep the baby. That baby has a purpose to fulfil on earth. God can use anyone. He is not interested in the circumstances surrounding the birth of someone. Go ahead and marry her. You both can still finish school. It depends on inderstanding and that's the reason you both need to inform your parents now. It'll a heinous sin to go ahead and kill that baby. You both have already sinned by having sex before marriage but God can forgive if you go to him. Besides, think about the consequences of abortion.
1. It could cause damages to the uterus which can result in her not been able to get pregnant in the future.
2.It could lead to death.
3. It could also lead to your having a deformed baby.
Please, this is not the end of the world. You can handle it.
Remember! ANYONE THAT COMMITS ABORTION IS A MURDERER.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by gentlezypher: 6:17am On Oct 29, 2015
Just like rain drops falling from my eyes Just like my tear drops falling from the sky It is like a blessing, a blessing in disguise That we fail to realize Now I have to pay the price, pay the price See, young man, be careful and think it twice Before you choose to use, before you choose to use, use your device So you don’t have rain drops falling from my eyes Only it is a blessing in disguise Oh what a sacrifice, a sacrifice Guys be advised ,2face album Rain drops
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by bewla(m): 6:22am On Oct 29, 2015
Bobo u bad o hope u no plan to jilt her after
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by oketoyinboshola(m): 6:23am On Oct 29, 2015
Bros just marry the lady, stop endangered her life, you might regret this in future. Pls let the poor baby come to this world.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by pet4ril(f): 6:25am On Oct 29, 2015
Ab025:
Just do a simple pregnancy strip test, it will clear all this ur doubt. And if she is positive for pregnancy, then marry her.

Didn't you say you loved her more than anything? Well, it's time to prove that...
doing pregnancy test after tempering with the pregnancy within 2 weeks duration will still show positive
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

Bro she did a pregnancy strip test she said the lines came out thicker and redder than before. Which means she is pregnant, yes I love her but I'm not working of thru wit school to marry her yet I don't want her to suffer now

D&C is recommended Am a Medical Doctor, do you reside in warri?.. I will help you out, first You have to carry out scan, to know how many months
of the baby, the strength of your girl to withstand the 5 minus D&C . if she is proven health wise and no hindrance , then go ahead to terminate the pregnant . that is my advise for now. good luck and stop having sex without chukwu-emeka trampoline, is dangerous , many STDs you will contact and don't trust ur girl.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:28am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

Bro she did a pregnancy strip test she said the lines came out thicker and redder than before. Which means she is pregnant, yes I love her but I'm not working of thru wit school to marry her yet I don't want her to suffer now
.... and you have UNPROTECTED sex; what were u thinking will result from it? Yam? undecided . Go out and hustle! Congrats in advance, u'll be a daddy kiss
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by jamesbridget13(f): 6:29am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods please let d baby live. U might carry out a DnC and get away with it but what if d reverse is d case?

Every seed planted in d womb of a woman is a blessing from God waiting for d time n place of manifestation. The seed refers to d new life that begins at conception. Therefore, every abortion ends(kills) the life of an innocent human being.

Op check this few consequences of abortion
(1) Damages to d womb
(2) Untimely death and
(3) Guilt and shame

That u re not ready now is not sufficient reason to undergo abortion. Check out d long term effect it may have on u n ur gf.

I advice u to talk to ur mum abt it n seek her opinion. God ll see u through
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by pet4ril(f): 6:29am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

my dear, inasmuch as I don't support your idea in the first place, but the deed. Has already been done and advising you to leave the pregnancy now will be disaster for the unborn baby. ..... pregnancy strip test is no longer reliable here since she has taken abortion pills before, just do scan to see if the pregnancy is growing or retain products and advice them to manage it for you people
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Biosahal: 6:29am On Oct 29, 2015
How old is the pregnancy?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by chizoin(f): 6:30am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

You said you don't want to suffer now ?
But u can have sex now abi?
Bros do the needful by taking up your responsibility and God will bless you.....
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by lardeipo(f): 6:30am On Oct 29, 2015
why terminate the life of the unborn child, who knows if letting it stay will cleanse all ur sins and unrighteousness like that.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Auxigen(m): 6:34am On Oct 29, 2015
My Opinion: You're a fool, didn't you know she'll get pregnant when you had sex with her? Now you are tryna run away from the consequence s of your action. And commit Murder. You love Her you say, but truth is you were in Lust..Cox if you really loved her and had plans for the future with Her, you wouldn't steal what would eventually be yours.. My advice to you is that you shouldn't commit murder.. accept d Child you brought into the world. Maybe in your next life you'll learn self control.
SELF-CONTROL IS LACKING IN YOUTHS OF OUR GENERATION!! May God Help US!!!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by samokofafrica(m): 6:37am On Oct 29, 2015
My guy, you and your girl should bear for just 9 months. That baby is the next leader of this country. That was why the abortion pill you took did not work.

Don't abort. It is a sin in the sight of God.

If i may ask, if your parents abort you ,would you have stay in life and achieved what have achieved now?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by bewla(m): 6:38am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

but if u want it out by all means c me personally ok i get what u want
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Amokwe(m): 6:39am On Oct 29, 2015
[quotec author=Demigods post=39460156]

To be truthful I told her to keep this at first, she refused o I can't force her so she doesn't feel bitter she is also in school too we both young it's just a silly mistake from both of us, other methods of abortion you say, please tell me, help me abeg.[/quote]

Pls get both of your parents involved, they will understand your situation and will surely help out, No abortion pls.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by tinktanker: 6:43am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

both of u should b arrested
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by daclint(m): 6:43am On Oct 29, 2015
sorry bro, i was in your shoes last year, the only different is that we agreed to keep the baby,on august last year a mini me came into this world and trust me shes the best thing that has ever happened to me, i know a lot of things will be running through your mind right now, like how you're so not ready for it, yeah it happened to me, i was only 24 then but the thing is that i decided to keep my baby come rain come shine, i know i can be anything but the best thing i will ever be is being A FATHER , that's last year a new hospital was opened at my state ,my lady put to bed that place and she was the first lady to gave birth on that hospital, bro that day was like a dream to me, people was coming to see my little girl even the king of my town, he awarded a scholarship to me, my wife and my daughter, U SEE BRO, THAT'S HOW GOD BLESSED ME, MY BABY TURNED OUT TO BE A REAL BLESSING TO ME CUZ OF ONE BOLD STEP I TOOK (TO KEEP THE BABY). SO I WILL ADVISE YOU TO DO THE SAME U NEVER KNOW WHAT THAT BABY WILL TURN OUT TO BE, DON'T ALLOW THE DEVIL TO ACCUSE U OF BEING A MURDERER IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD.

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

Put myself in jail ? How please?
... Bro it is against the law in our country o. So watch your back, this topic shouldn't be dis open, don't just walk into any hospital and tell the doctor u want an abortion for ur babe oooo, if not they might arrange 1 police officer to come pick u... But next time please, use a condom, if you are not ready to have a child always use protection for that Act*............
Peace..... 1st time commenting

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage / Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78