Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,528 members, 7,881,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

I Feel She Still Date Her Boss.can I Go Ahead. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel She Still Date Her Boss.can I Go Ahead. (898 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel She Still Date Her Boss.can I Go Ahead. by music0286(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2009
Hello NL is have an issue bothering me and decides to bring it b4 the house for your invaluable contributions,criticism and support. I made a post in the past of a lady I was supervising then and dating but had a boyfriend,then majority of the contributor condemned me, true to ur criticism and advice I left the lady for her boyfriend and continued my search for my own girl.

I meant the Lady I am currently dating on a flight on my way to Abuja on one of my official trip she was on an official assignment too. we spoke casualy and exchange our biz cards on getting back to Lagos I gave her a call, we met and became good friends then lovers. She told me that she is not into a serious affair as her Guy in PH was nt serious wit d relatnship and she can not be in a relatnship for fun at her Age, She is 28 I am 30.

She then told me about all the affairs she have had from her Uni days,She is a Lawyer an AAU graduate. In all she counted 5 relatnships.This never borthered me but the one I am not confortable with is her present Boss. She said the were dating when she was in her former place of employment a law firm,she now work as company secretary/legal adviser in her present organisation, a ONE man property firm.

She said she stoppped dating her BOSS when he got married late last year, My problem is that she is the Boss's right hand pal,always travelling together according to her, it basically official. most weekend they re in Abuja,at times other High brow hotel in Lagos, according to her to broker business deals, they spends days together she said different hotel room. But I dey there?

She had and is still having scores of issues with the Boss's wife on ground of of dating her husband(The Boss wife worked in same office). In the light of the above, I advised her to get another job which she agreed to.

Fortunately,she attended an interview with a new multinational coy coming in the country, she scaled through as Company Secretary/ Legal Adviser with an official car and Salary of over N100k more than what she takes in her present firm. She is expected to resume 1st week of June. I was happy about it at least she would not have her Boss and the wife to contend with any longer. I was thinking of taking her to mama at this point.

Guess what? she told me on phone last night that she is staying back in her present place of work,because she told her Boss and he begged her to remain in the office that he eill increase her salary and the need to finish an Abuja Deal they started together. Ewooooooo. To me she is still tied to the apron of her former lover her BOSS, [b]remember Okafor's Law[/b]. I have come to like this lady,i like intelligent babes,she is so smart and very intelligent with a 2.1 in University and a 2.1 in Law school,she used to present several papers in seminars,lectures in schools functions,in 1st place of employment a popular activitist legal luminary in Lagos, She is 4 years old in the Bar now,she was a CJ in her school day and student politician, though we are just 3 months old in our relatnship

NL what do u think? For me if she stay back in her office I may continue my search for a Take home to mama.I need advise and criticism, I am a Banker in a strategic unit of a Bank Head office in VI.
Re: I Feel She Still Date Her Boss.can I Go Ahead. by meexteriox(m): 12:34pm On May 15, 2009
Tread carefully on this matter.
From all indication, your girl is independent minded, your reaction to this job ditching could make or mar your relationship with her.
Re: I Feel She Still Date Her Boss.can I Go Ahead. by ibrokay(m): 12:49pm On May 15, 2009
My question for the poster is; is are you guys ready for a serious relationship
that will lead to marriage?
If YES then just tell her your mind that you are not comfortable with her working with
her former lover and you will be happy if she accepts the new offer.
Just be careful with your presentation so that she wont take it as if you are forcing
your will on her
Re: I Feel She Still Date Her Boss.can I Go Ahead. by emilyone(f): 1:19pm On May 15, 2009
don't let the fact that she s so intelligent, smart bla bla bla

make u go blind to her other short coming

both of u need to sit down and ave a heart 2 heart talk about this

a broken relationship is better than a failed marriage
Re: I Feel She Still Date Her Boss.can I Go Ahead. by kay7: 1:44pm On May 15, 2009
'don't let the fact that she s so intelligent, smart bla bla bla

make u go blind to her other short coming

both of u need to sit down and ave a heart 2 heart talk about this

a broken relationship is better than a failed marriage'

NO LONG THING
Re: I Feel She Still Date Her Boss.can I Go Ahead. by Feelitx(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2009
That woman has got to level with you.You guys need to define what really want. Good luck.
Re: I Feel She Still Date Her Boss.can I Go Ahead. by Akabiboy(m): 4:05pm On May 15, 2009
My guy just waka jeje comfort for that relationship, if u no wan make someone else they share ur intelligent babe with u. Or u never hear once debe always debe.
Re: I Feel She Still Date Her Boss.can I Go Ahead. by music0286(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2009
These are my fears. I appreciate all comments,I want more pls.
Re: I Feel She Still Date Her Boss.can I Go Ahead. by Ournaija: 11:47am On May 18, 2009
Hey dude, marriage no be moimoi oooo. You will need to prayerfully take some step now that you are seeing some trcaes of unfaithfulness in the relationship. Especially now that Okafor`s law is in operation on your babes case.There is need for serious prayers before taking the next step.

Good luck
Re: I Feel She Still Date Her Boss.can I Go Ahead. by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:59am On May 18, 2009
music0286:

Hello NL is have an issue bothering me and  decides to bring it b4 the house for your invaluable contributions,criticism and support. I made a post in the past of a lady I was supervising then and dating but had a boyfriend,then majority of the contributor condemned me, true to ur criticism and advice I left the lady for her boyfriend and continued my search for my own girl.

I meant the Lady I am currently dating on a flight on my way to Abuja on one of my official trip she was on an official assignment too. we spoke casualy and exchange our biz cards on getting back to Lagos I gave her a call, we met and became good friends then lovers. She told me that she is not into a serious affair as her Guy in PH was nt serious wit d relatnship and she can not be in a relatnship for fun at her Age, She is 28 I am 30.

She then told me about all the affairs she have had from her Uni days,She is a Lawyer an AAU graduate. In all she counted 5 relatnships.This never borthered me but the one I am not confortable with is her present Boss. She said the were dating when she was in her former place of employment a law firm,she now work as company secretary/legal adviser in her present organisation, a ONE man  property firm.

She said she stoppped dating her BOSS when he got married late last year, My problem is that she is the Boss's right hand pal,always travelling together according to her, it basically official. most weekend they re in Abuja,at times other High brow hotel in Lagos, according to her to broker business deals, they spends days together she said different hotel room. But I dey there?

She had and is still having scores of issues with the Boss's wife on ground of of dating her husband(The Boss wife worked in same office). In the light of the above, I advised her to get another job which she agreed to.

Fortunately,she attended an interview with a new multinational coy coming in the country, she scaled through as Company Secretary/ Legal Adviser with an official car and Salary of over N100k more than what she takes in her present firm. She is expected to resume 1st week of June. I was happy about it at least she would not have her Boss and the wife to contend with any longer. I was thinking of taking her to mama at this point.

Guess what? she told me on phone last night that she is staying back in her present place of work,because she told her Boss and he begged her to remain in the office that he eill increase her salary and the need to finish an Abuja Deal they started together. Ewooooooo.[b] To me she is still tied to the apron of her former lover her BOSS, [b]remember Okafor's Law[/b
].[/b] I have come to like this lady,i like intelligent babes,she is so smart and very intelligent with a 2.1 in University and a 2.1 in Law school,she used to present several papers in seminars,lectures in schools functions,in 1st place of employment a popular activitist legal luminary in Lagos, She is 4 years old in the Bar now,she was a CJ in her school day and student politician, though we are just 3 months old in our relatnship

NL what do u think? For me if she stay back in her office I may continue my search for a Take home to mama.I need advise and criticism,  I am a Banker in a strategic unit of a Bank Head office in VI.

Now if she's got this wonderful offer at another organization and she's still considering staying back at this old job. . .then something tells me its more than just a professional relationship here.  . .you sure she ain't got feelings for this boss?  undecided
Re: I Feel She Still Date Her Boss.can I Go Ahead. by vanderjo(m): 3:44pm On May 18, 2009
@poster,
My sure bet,walk out now bf its late,there are many intiligent babes like Thoniaslim,ice e.t.c so do not ruin ur future cuz u think she's the only intilligent babe around,my bet is, she is still fucking her boss.
Re: I Feel She Still Date Her Boss.can I Go Ahead. by lolarde(f): 9:47am On May 19, 2009
honestly,her salary is only wat is on paper, she i benefitting more from the so called boss. i would advise you to 4get her cos the boss is probably a step up her career ladder and honestly women dont like missing such opportunities. by the tym she wld realise her mistakes ,it wld be too late. You had better move on and get the Lady dt wont see you as a second option or an alternative,or maybe i shld call it plan B.
Re: I Feel She Still Date Her Boss.can I Go Ahead. by music0286(m): 9:54am On May 19, 2009
Thanks for ur respective suggestions, I think it will put me a little step ahead of her.
Re: I Feel She Still Date Her Boss.can I Go Ahead. by JJYOU: 9:58am On May 19, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Now if she's got this wonderful offer at another organization and she's still considering staying back at this old job. . .then something tells me its more than just a professional relationship here.  . .you sure she ain't got feelings for this boss?  undecided
iwin.
music0286:

Thanks for ur respective suggestions, I think it will put me a little step ahead of her.
why do you think most naija girls run 2 or more relationships like this?
Re: I Feel She Still Date Her Boss.can I Go Ahead. by lordsister: 3:05pm On May 20, 2009
pls my brother, move on with your life prayerfully.there are so many oth intelligent,beautiful and smarter girls outside.God wil help u.
Re: I Feel She Still Date Her Boss.can I Go Ahead. by NigaLurva: 3:07pm On May 20, 2009
Make your mind up my friend and stop wasting everyone time. Chikena

(1) (Reply)

Would You Trade Your Religious And Cultural Beliefs For Love / I Really Need Your Advice / What Can Make A Single Man To Stop Being Promiscous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.