Stats: 3,173,276 members, 7,887,801 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:04 PM

Is It Only Broke/poor Girls That Insist On Birthday Gift? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Only Broke/poor Girls That Insist On Birthday Gift? (2203 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / No One Is Ugly They Were Only Broke (photo) / Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is It Only Broke/poor Girls That Insist On Birthday Gift? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Cutehector:
e dey.. For nyt club... Number is at my profile..
Okay sir...
Please when is the pre-birthday pictures coming out sir? That's the reigning thing now I heard..

Re: Is It Only Broke/poor Girls That Insist On Birthday Gift? by Cutehector(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Freemanan:

Okay sir...
Please when is the pre-birthday pictures coming out sir? That's the reigning thing now I heard..
hahahhahaha... Lwkmd
Re: Is It Only Broke/poor Girls That Insist On Birthday Gift? by FREEEMANAN(m): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
I really Dont see it that way cuz..... Some girls just like to be appreciated.... Not an issue of poverty and all...
Re: Is It Only Broke/poor Girls That Insist On Birthday Gift? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
FREEEMANAN:
I really Dont see it that way cuz..... Some girls just like to be appreciated.... Not an issue of poverty and all...

I get but some babes want it cuz they ain't got it... And can't get it until bdays....

Where you hide since??
Re: Is It Only Broke/poor Girls That Insist On Birthday Gift? by Sanguine(f): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sometimes I wonder, what's the fuss about birthdays?? It irks me when I see ''hbd'', "llnp" "Ggmub" and all of that nonsense on my FB wall. So I just removed the date on my wall altogether! If you remember my birthday, good. If you don't, fine.
Personally, my birthday is just like any other day to me. So why pester anyone for anything?!
Re: Is It Only Broke/poor Girls That Insist On Birthday Gift? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sanguine:
Sometimes I wonder, what's the fuss about birthdays?? It irks me when I see ''hbd'', "llnp" "Ggmub" and all of that nonsense on my FB wall. So I just removed the date on my wall altogether! If you remember my birthday, good. If you don't, fine.
Personally, my birthday is just like any other day to me. So why pester anyone for anything?!

Re: Is It Only Broke/poor Girls That Insist On Birthday Gift? by MrLeno(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
The whole post wholly seconded.

Woman Caught Having Se*x With Co-tenant In Bathroom, While Husband Watched TV / A Man Painted A Portrait Of Kim Kardashian’s Butt With His Penis PHOTO / How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her??

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9