Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,669 members, 7,941,584 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) (8567 Views)

Alex Ferguson's Statue Unveiled At Old Trafford / Man Utd Vs Newcastle Utd On Monday 16th Aug. 2010 @ 7:00pm Live @ Old Trafford / Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Jackal(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2006
@ Salehm,

Are u drunk?
We borrowed guns from who?
Its vice versa, mate. Gunners are still learning how to kill teams off from Man Utd.

@ Amodu,
The game on the 26th is what everyone is talking about.
Man Utd Vs Chelsea is mouth-watering and i have a gut feeling United will steal the victory with a lone goal.
As a matter of fact, United's 1st XI looks more of a team than Chelsea's team but Chelski and Inter Milan have got the best bulk of individual talents in a team.
Can the Russians inflict a heavy defeat on the Americans? Its dicey.
Its the WORLD WAR III.
USA Vs USSR(its 50-50)
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by amodu(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2006
We shall see.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by justkunmi(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2006
would sure be a dicey match but i see united just coming out with a victory.
a goal might just be ok to take united 6 points clear on the league table.

ONE UNITED
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by amodu(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2006
Are sure of what you are saying?
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Jackal(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2006
@ Amodu,

We are sure of what we are saying.
United will pulverise Chelsea and send em out of the title race if care is not taken.
Ferguson has what it takes to stop Mourinho and thats official.

United knows its first team and once we roll 'em out the surest thang is 3 points.
My question here is Does Jose know his strongest team? No.
Boulharouz today, Ferreira tomorrow, Geremi next tomorrow and the whole team looks like a pub team. grin
Giggs and Ronaldo will exploit the wings and lick shots at your puppet goalie.
Get set for your heaviest defeat yet this season.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by amodu(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2006
My question here is Does Jose know his strongest team? No.
Boulharouz today, Ferreira tomorrow, Geremi next tomorrow and the whole team lokks like a pub team

Let me tell you what you dont know. When Jose start bringing in more stars to the team the question that arised was that "How can he play all the guys together"? He now reply that he is going to make every player happy.

Then i also was wondering that how can he make all of them play and be happy, so dont be surprised that is what he is doing.

And mind you he knows his strongest team. He know who and who he is going to play against a big team like manchester United/
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Jackal(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2006
Tell me what i don't know?
My arse alone knows so much in football than your whole being.
ROTFLMAOWPIMP. Wonders shall never cease.
U of all people telling me what i don't know.
Try a primary school student telling Einstein what he does not know about nuclear energy.
You are a wimp. grin

Jose knows who to use against who? innit?
How come he got it wrong against Spurs and Middlesboro?
Can u explain your manager's intelligence when he substituted a substitute player in the match against Spurs? tongue
Isn't that a dumb move from a manager u think knows it all?
Mr Amodu Bello, u need a 5-yr course in world football to challenge me, let alone patch on my wavelength.
I will let u be with your beer-parlour analysis.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by amodu(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2006
Thanks for the complement.

And mind you never think that you more than people, no matter hom perfect you are in anything you are in the middle, middle in sense that there are some people that knows how to do what you how to do best more than you and there are some below you. So dont think you are on top of the world.

All i know and perfectly sure of is that you guys cant beat us, thats all. cool cool
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Jackal(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2006
Anutha bucket of bollocks.
Ya problem stems from the fact that u cannot read between the lines.
I don't claim i know more than people BUT i know more than u(Amodu Bello)
If u have problems with that please suck ma cock OR u can cry me a river, build a fucking bridge and get the Bleep over it.
U tweak.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by kitaun(m): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by kitaun(m): 12:08am On Nov 21, 2006
I wonder if the Man U vs Arsenal thread by Bolaoni can be bettered by this thread, there the analyses, small talk, taunts and jibes were awesome, lets see if you guys can step the thread up a little higher
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 21, 2006
Chelsea will eat grass till their faces turn blue on Sunday. Then they can be rightly called the Blues.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by amodu(m): 8:29am On Nov 21, 2006
Lets wait and see.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by nuggard(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2006
kitaun:

I wonder if the Man U vs Arsenal thread by Bolaoni can be bettered by this thread, there the analyses, small talk, taunts and jibes were awesome, lets see if you guys can step the thread up a little higher

waiting for okes like you to lead. . . . wannabee's like me only follow.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by justkunmi(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2006
lol
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Jackal(m): 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2006
@ nuggard,

What are u expecting on Sunday?
The only weakling in our 1st XI is Michael Carrick.
How i wish Fergie can slot Smithy to partner Scholesy so as to wrestle the midfield away from Chelski.
If we ALLOW Chelski dominate the MF then we might struggle.

The defence should hold together with Vida and Rio.
The attack will be awesome as long as Rooney supports Saha with Ronaldo and Giggs causing chaos around Boulharouz and Cashley Cow.
United should win by 2-0.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by kitaun(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2006
@Nuggard, its ur game not ours now, am just telling you guys to step up the tempo as matches like dis dont come all the time, why u go call urself wannabe?
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by wormedup(m): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2006
@jackal,

i really enjoy ur analyses.
i see ur optimism's building up again.
i hate to see u eat ur words again grin but at the rate u r goin on about this game, that might have no other choice but to happen.
keep it up bro, here's wishin u all a superb outing today cool
come back in one piece for the face-off tongue on the 26th.

cheers cool
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by kitaun(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2006
@wormy, am waiting for your analysis o!
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by nuggard(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2006
Jackal:

@ nuggard,

What are u expecting on Sunday?
The only weakling in our 1st XI is Michael Carrick.
How i wish Fergie can slot Smithy to partner Scholesy so as to wrestle the midfield away from Chelski.
If we ALLOW Chelski dominate the MF then we might struggle.

The defence should hold together with Vida and Rio.
The attack will be awesome as long as Rooney supports Saha with Ronaldo and Giggs causing chaos around Boulharouz and Cashley Cow.
United should win by 2-0.

I am reading between the lines and I think Jackal is playing mind games with chelski fans. grin  

To be honest I see no reason why Smith should play, worse still in mid-field. smith weighs 10st6 (66 kg) while carrick weighs 11st12 (75 Kg)-not taking anything from smudge but his physique says he's a no--no.

I was disappointed when smudge played against southend, he was just bossed off the ball. Verdict- Love his determination but he is just not fit.

same 11 against bolton.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by kitaun(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2006
Smudge is my man anyday, who is Carrick?
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by nuggard(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2006
me too but only as a fashion icon.

carrick.
only happens to be a member of of the squad, like barnes,smudge and scholes.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by justkunmi(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2006
smith is not ready for a mtach like this. maybe some match else.

woud like to see van der sar in goal as usual,
gary on the right
rio and vidic holding their own in the middle of the defence,
evra doing his job on the left
scholes and o'shea in the middle
ronaldo on the right
giggsy on the left
saha infront and rooney jus right behind him

with an inform rooney and saha not missing blinding chances, united should win on sunday.

UNITED ALL THE WAY
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Jackal(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2006
@ nuggard & Justkunmi.

Smithy made United win the fixture last season.
He single-handedly bossed the Midfield until Gudjohnsen came on as a substitute for Chelski.
Smithy made some top draw tackles and he rendered Essien/Lampard worthless in the middle of the pack.
His determination to win things is what i admire about the Yorkshire lad and he will take some stopping should he start on Sunday.

John O'Shea(The Gambian Turkey) is a light-weight and he is always caught ball-watching.
Makelele and Essien will blow him away because O'Shea cannot impose himself physically the way Smithy or Roy Keane can.
United needs a player of a die-hard attitude as a holding midfielder as the battle will be won in the Midfield.
Saha and Rooney will give Terry and Carvalho some headache and i am confident United's attack will deliver.

This is OFFICIAL.
Man Utd 2-0 Chelski.
Who wants to bet?
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by justkunmi(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2006
@jackal
smiths contribution to the game like u said was last season.
no thanks to the injury, he has not really gotten back that grit that stands him out.
he surely should play but i dont thin in the match against chelski.

I cant agree more
Man Utd 2 - 0 Chelsea

UNITED ALL THE WAY
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Jackal(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2006
@ J/K

Howard Webb has been named the referee to take charge of Sunday's proceedings.
A very good decision by the FA to let a neutral referee officiate this mouth-watering tie.
Graham Poll is an Arsenal fan and Rob Styles is a Chelski fan.
Either of these 2 refs would have been a bad omen for Man United but i am satisfied with Howard Webb.

UP UNITED.
ROONEY + SAHA + RONALDO= Avalanche of goals for Man Utd.
C'mon RED DEVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by justkunmi(m): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2006
ROONEY+SAHA+RONALDO+An avalanche of goals = a win for united = 6 points clear of the roman army grin
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by toshmann(m): 12:02am On Nov 22, 2006
chelsea vs man united?

winner: liverpool grin
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by amodu(m): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2006
Yesterday's game has reveal to me that we are winning big time.

Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by gaby(m): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2006
Jackal:

@ J/K

Howard Webb has been named the referee to take charge of Sunday's proceedings.
A very good decision by the FA to let a neutral referee officiate this mouth-watering tie.
Graham Poll is an Arsenal fan and Rob Styles is a Chelski fan.
Either of these 2 refs would have been a bad omen for Man United but i am satisfied with Howard Webb.

UP UNITED.
ROONEY + SAHA + RONALDO= Avalanche of goals for Man Utd.
C'mon RED DEVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ.

Referee Howard Webb, who will officiate the Manchester United-Chelsea game this weekend, is a self-confessed fan of United's Wayne Rooney. (Daily Express)
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by wormedup(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2006
now this is getting interesting. i still don't care.

with the trauma man u's going through right now, jackal, i think ur predictions will be going the other way round.

all i need is a good outcome from today's game with WB, then i'll just leave to go over the prediction thing again grin

cheers. cool
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by justkunmi(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2006
the loss at celtic only make manutd more agressive and i see us doubling jackals predictions

manutd 4-0 chelsea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic / Manchester City Vs Dynamo Kyiv : UCL (0 - 0) ON 15th March 2016 / Liverpool Vs Sheffield United (3 - 1) On 4th April 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.