Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,219 members, 7,943,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (50981 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 6:31am On Jun 09, 2009
jst havent cleaned my dance shoe for a while now
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 6:38am On Jun 09, 2009
Na waaa ooo. I thought you wanna be a dancer for step up?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 6:41am On Jun 09, 2009
well alil bit of yummy yummy stuf got in d way
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 6:49am On Jun 09, 2009
Yummy Yummy stuff? Like wetin shocked
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Igwe9(m): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2009
Apply for a date! smiley
@topic
cute!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2009
A date with who?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2009
like food ooo, am nt as elsastic anymore
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Igwe9(m): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2009
Gabry:

A date with who?
With you Gaby, with you, you can't let me down. will you? undecided

@topic
I'm only afraid of acid, why the name?
cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2009
acidrop:

like food ooo, am nt as elsastic anymore

U like food? OH WOW! I love people whom love food!!!! Ifv Im there, I will cook for you day and nigh!!! grin grin grin

Igwe.:

[color=#006600]With you Gaby, with you, you can't let me down. will you? undecided

How do you wanna go out on this date? grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Igwe9(m): 9:10am On Jun 09, 2009
Gabry:

How do you wanna go out on this date? grin
Anyhow Gaby, anyhow, just tell me where and when , i 'll be there cool smiley
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 9:27am On Jun 09, 2009
Ok we date online. grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2009
ovularia grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Igwe9(m): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2009
Gabry:

Ok we date online. grin
No problems sweetie! I'm game, maybe we can start with candlelight dinner, prolly at night smiley
@ post
Na2day wetin begin dey happen? undecided
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2009
na2day?:

ovularia grin grin grin

Makasakala! grin grin grin

Igwe.:

No problems sweetie! I'm game, maybe we can start with candlelight dinner, prolly at night smiley

How to do that via onlin? grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2009
mama ngozi
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2009
Baba Ngozi! Am still thinking of Percy! I dont know what to do. I think I better be a Anti Chcken eater soon sad cry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2009
Igwe.:

@ post
Na2day wetin begin dey happen? undecided

i totally lost
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2009
dis asshole never die?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 12:26am On Jun 10, 2009
osasp:

dis asshole never die?

wow! i missed u sucker, glad to know nobody has put a bullet hole in ur head yet, i did like the honor wink wink wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 1:49am On Jun 10, 2009
na2day?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 1:58am On Jun 10, 2009
awwwwwwww, so cute
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 2:04am On Jun 10, 2009
i knew it , even she is like one fiona , u'll still say hmmm so cute, tsweeeeewww undecided
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:08am On Jun 10, 2009
uneducated baffoon angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 2:15am On Jun 10, 2009
woteverrrrrr!!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:17am On Jun 10, 2009
grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 2:20am On Jun 10, 2009
close that sea-lion teeth jo!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:23am On Jun 10, 2009
More for you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 10, 2009
Where are my superstars? Yme, Osasp and na2day? cry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:31am On Jun 10, 2009
angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 2:32am On Jun 10, 2009
angry and this is simply because she didnt add me to that list of superstars

gab y u frrowning?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 10, 2009
Ohh no, you guys are not superstars, you guys are VIP.
Better than superstars kiss kiss kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 2:35am On Jun 10, 2009
;d

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (100)

Three Words You See In The Picture / Names of Movies / How Wide Read Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.