Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,609 members, 7,972,236 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:14 AM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (51301 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:38am On Jun 10, 2009
FL Gators:

Ohh no, you guys are not superstars, you guys are VIP.
Better than superstars kiss kiss kiss

Here a present for you. Hope u like it cheesy https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-282058.0.html grin cheesy grin

Acid, I frown cause I havent drank choc milk yet sad
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 2:50am On Jun 10, 2009
but gab wat has hot choc gat to do t=with this thread now?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:53am On Jun 10, 2009
uhmmm. . . I was just makin some excuses embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 3:04am On Jun 10, 2009
gab lets do a pic changing contest its getting bored in here, so change a pic, u comment and i change a pic u comment, e dont matter which pic, it can be anything
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Puvguy: 3:05am On Jun 10, 2009
acidrop u're a fine sister, what region of Australia are U?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 3:09am On Jun 10, 2009
oh tnx, am in sydney,

@topic, hmmm nt bad at all
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 3:13am On Jun 10, 2009
northern part of australia , the Aboki's of Austalia  tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 3:16am On Jun 10, 2009
this guy no dey try at all ooo, sydney is western part of australia tnk u very much and its 1pm not nyt
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 3:17am On Jun 10, 2009
my pregnant wife kiss kiss kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 3:19am On Jun 10, 2009
hahahahahhahahahah, i kno wat u tryna do oooo, lol
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:19am On Jun 10, 2009
excuse me?

@Gabby
I'll check it out wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 3:21am On Jun 10, 2009
is gabby here?,

look wherelse
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 3:26am On Jun 10, 2009
did she ask of gabby from ur hand, idiot
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 3:28am On Jun 10, 2009
aba , y e kon dey pain u now, u bi Gabby?.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:32am On Jun 10, 2009
acidrop:

gab lets do a pic changing contest its getting bored in here, so change a pic, u comment and i change a pic u comment, e dont matter which pic, it can be anything

What kinda pics?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 3:35am On Jun 10, 2009
i said any, jst to boost the excitment of this place up a bit, u start
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 3:38am On Jun 10, 2009
u r the worst thing that gat picture have ever seen
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:39am On Jun 10, 2009
acidrop:

i said any, jst to boost the excitment of this place up a bit, u start

Ok sure.

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 3:39am On Jun 10, 2009
acidrop:

hahahahahhahahahah, i kno wat u tryna do oooo, lol

i am innocent ooo  grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Puvguy: 3:43am On Jun 10, 2009
Haba Acidrop show the guy some love
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:44am On Jun 10, 2009
no way angry tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 3:55am On Jun 10, 2009
Puvguy:

help me beg am ooo
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 3:56am On Jun 10, 2009
awwwwwwwwwwww, gab hw many dogs u gat, and wat are their names, thats sooooooooooooo cute, and check my profile for my pic

Puvguy:

i did but he threw it away
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Treetop20(m): 3:56am On Jun 10, 2009
na2day?:

help me beg am ooo
i see whitelexi has rubbed off on you
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 3:57am On Jun 10, 2009
Treetop20:

i see whitelexi has rubbed off on you

let me guess, u want me to rub off u? grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 4:01am On Jun 10, 2009
ewwwwwwwww y are u guys rubbing each other shocked shocked
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:03am On Jun 10, 2009
acidrop:

awwwwwwwwwwww, gab hw many dogs u gat, and wat are their names, thats sooooooooooooo cute, and check my profile for my pic

i did but he threw it away

Their names are at the bottom of each of their picture. The two below are my dogs but the two above are my neighbours dogs. They are all best friends.  grin

Heheheh! Nice pcture. DId you recently take that picture?

Next picture. Me and my Cello
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:04am On Jun 10, 2009
Wil remove it after a few mins grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 4:06am On Jun 10, 2009
awwwwwwwwwwww, c talent, yet u deny ur talent, iight this one is me dancing
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:10am On Jun 10, 2009
shocked shocked shocked WOW!!!! Acid!!!!! Thats sooo awesome!!! Hey, what kinda dance u do?

My favorite teddy. Her name is Pinky and she is 18 years old. cheesy

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 4:12am On Jun 10, 2009
i do all dance lietrally poping and locking mostly

@ babe that teddy is oldddddddddddddddddd, wow, u need 2 change it.

iight this is me in a custom party
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 4:13am On Jun 10, 2009
have seen it and saved it , ugly thingssss, just unfair, but i gat no choice , i bet u drive a very big truck , Gabby,

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (100)

3words Per Post: Part 2 / Three Words You See In The Picture / How Wide Read Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.