Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,506 members, 7,908,406 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:14 AM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (50402 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2009
leopard spots cant change, nefa!
coach! ow far? grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2009
Goody, goody. . . ain' nuffin much oooh. Just havin some fun is all. Hw ur side? wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by mykali(m): 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2009
Okro man again. tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2009
Okanran:

Problem solved, guess u won't be seeing the cutest of 'em all! wink

yu ain mahhn! tongue

hey!
bada$$, wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2009
Moyola:

yu ain mahhn! tongue

Dn't worry, ur man comes in at a close 2nd, still I iz the cutest of the lot! cheesy tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by mykali(m): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2009
okranian
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2009
@ Okan
i'm kul coachie!

@ Moyo
run-away asst-kilasi kafutein, wia u bin?
na so u dey go A.W.O.L?
ow u dey? wb  wink

@ OP
african angel michael
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2009
Okanran:

Dn't worry, ur man comes in at a close 2nd, still I iz the cutest of the lot! cheesy tongue

keep dreamin!! nt 'til ah c it tongue

goodass:

@ Moyo
run-away asst-kilasi kafutein, wia u bin?
na so u dey go A.W.O.L?
ow u dey? wb wink

hehe! i dey! yu? wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2009
Moyola:

keep dreamin!! nt 'til ah c it tongue

Am I really supposed 2 fall for the bolded bit tongue Btw, I don't dream. . . I state fact! cool

@ Goody, hw many bushmet u catch 2day?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2009
Okanran:

Am I really supposed 2 fall for the bolded bit tongue Btw, I don't dream. . . I state fact! cool

fact?! yu yet 2 prove it. . . 2 meh undecided tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2009
Moyola:

fact?! yu yet 2 prove it. . . 2 meh undecided tongue

Trust me, sweets. . . I got nuffin 2 prove. wink Btw, where's urs? tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2009
Like yu hvnt seen it. . angry tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2009
Can't get enuff of it! embarassed Btw, me I nor dey save babe pic SO THERE'S NO CHANCE OF ME BLACKMAILING U! LOL! lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by mykali(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2009
why do i always have to post after you ? sad
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2009
Okanran:

Can't get enuff of it! embarassed Btw, me I nor dey save babe pic SO THERE'S NO CHANCE OF ME BLACKMAILING U! LOL! lipsrsealed cheesy

haha! yu tried it! ain fallin 4 dhat! cheesy 2 actually f!nk sum guyz do such. . . sad! well, even if yu've got it. . . tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by mykali(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2009
is there something going on here that i dont get?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2009
Moyola:

haha! yu tried it! ain fallin 4 dhat! cheesy 2 actually f!nk sum guyz do such. . . sad! well, even if yu've got it. . . tongue

Moyo, moyo, moyoooooooo. . . hw many tyms I call u, nor put me 4 trouble oooh! shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2009
trouble ke? oti o! settle me, maa shussh! cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2009
Moyola:

trouble ke? oti o! settle me, maa shussh! cheesy

Name ur price! cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2009
Yu dunno?
Aite! Okanran shw me yur aworan! tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2009
Moyola:

Yu dunno?
Aite! Okanran shw me yur aworan! tongue

I can't oooh, I don almost entEr wahala for romance section simply because I tried 2 be helpful. . . It startin 2 look like my NL DAYS ARE NUMBERED. embarassed cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2009
uhhmn! undecided tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Igwe9(m): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2009
no comment cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2009
weird pic
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by nike4luv(f): 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2009
creative
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2009
funtopia ryt?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by nike4luv(f): 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2009
nope, photofunia
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:06am On Jun 11, 2009
yhyh
was close wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by nike4luv(f): 12:06am On Jun 11, 2009
back to the game tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 12:07am On Jun 11, 2009
creativity
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by nike4luv(f): 12:08am On Jun 11, 2009
cute
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 12:09am On Jun 11, 2009
luvin da smile wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (100)

What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? / Second Vowel Letter Game. / ╚►will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.