Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,187 members, 7,943,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (50977 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 4:17am On Jun 10, 2009
the funny thing is, u saved it, but wen u gonna upload it again its gonna be a blank page, try it n c
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 4:19am On Jun 10, 2009
you dont have brains, funny ass
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 4:19am On Jun 10, 2009
wel try posting it here then?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 4:25am On Jun 10, 2009
DO u see that,
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 4:27am On Jun 10, 2009
DO u see that,

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 4:37am On Jun 10, 2009
dyabman:

DO u see that,
u know datz funny because i never tot u will stoop so low to do such a thing, well its officially confirmed that u are an animal ,a nd the biggest ode i have ever seen, who told u that i dont know that if u save it in ur pc and upload it, it wont show? jst wanted to c if u really saved it. n u did, mumu triple
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 4:41am On Jun 10, 2009
ori e tukasibe,
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 6:01am On Jun 10, 2009
Dont mind him Acid. The truth is he is fuglier than anyone else over here. Look at this. . . He even covered part of his face to cover his fuglinest

Diaperman, I wonder which of your momma dey born you? She must have regretted it! Seriously! U have no respect. U are plain rude and mean and you have no manners! No basic simple manners. U better change before karma strike you by itself! angry

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by oyinda3(f): 6:05am On Jun 10, 2009
acidrop you're growing up too fast for me o. shocked
ignore the yeye boy k
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 7:05am On Jun 10, 2009
hunny-pour abi hunny-mix wt a cap S 4 Snake?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2009
Spiderman! Spiderman!
Does whatever a Spider can!
Spins his web! Jump and land!
Fight the bad guys and be a man!
Damn! Here comes da Spiderman!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by smurf1(f): 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2009
musician? shocked cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by lalaboi(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2009
guyz. . . .c'mon. . . . lol. . .

If you feel offended by someone posting your picture, . .Use the report to moderator link
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2009
Lala. . . wink

Saw what u guys did on the Team game thread oooo. . . congrats sha.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by lalaboi(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2009
That was cos i told my boys to kidnap you for 5days so team B can win!!. . .Commander in cheat lol. . .thanks
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2009
lalaboi:

That was cos i told my boys to kidnap you for 5days so team B can win!!. . .Commander in cheat lol. . .thanks

LOL. . . na u be Commander-in-Chiefcheat na! tongue U guys couldn't have won without all the mago-mago! angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by lalaboi(m): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2009
dude. . . na una do ojoro pass. . . . tongue loads of em. . . .wynter. . .dont get me started oga ade lol
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2009
lalaboi:

dude. . . na una do ojoro pass. . . . tongue loads of em. . . .wynter. . .dont get me started oga ade lol

wynter ko summer ni! tongue U can't prove ziltch! cheesy On the real though, e be like sey u guys just kept conjuring figures! LOL! tongue Ojoro masters! angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by lalaboi(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2009
TBH. . .we did it fare and square. . .wen u wer away. . ur team started forming up numbers. . .i and the rest of the B team wer always correcting mistakes lol. . . .am sure it would av bn worse if u wer der. . .commance in ojoro! lol
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2009
U damn rite, u guys won because I wasn't there. If I were here I would've motivated my peeps (not ojoro-like motivation that u always give ur team ooooh). In-fact, I think we should have another game, perhaps not entirley fashioned after the last one, but one that'll pit Team A against Team B, WHAT SAY YE? cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2009
no komment! tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2009
Babes, u back. wink How was ur hiatus?

Btw, na who be dat wey u dey kiss 4 ur profile? NL don dangerous now oooh. Pics be flying left right n centre, u've been warned. lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2009
Sowa?
Okanran:

Btw, na who be dat wey u dey kiss 4 ur profile? NL don dangerous now oooh. Pics be flying left right n centre, u've been warned. lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy

err. . . watchu mean? undecided whrz yurz? tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2009
Moyola:

err. . . watchu mean?

Stop pretending joor jk. tongue Saw ur post in dating and meet up section. . . I nor mention thread ooooh! cheesy

Moyola:

whrz yurz? tongue

shocked shocked shocked Alakoba! cheesy

Moyola:

Sowa?

Am good, sweets. wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2009
Okanran:

Stop pretending joor jk. tongue Saw ur post in dating and meet up section. . . I nor mention thread ooooh! cheesy
OHH! there?! what? yu dey fear? grin

Okanran:

shocked shocked shocked Alakoba! cheesy

Am good, sweets. wink

Ah dun mean 2 koba yu jare, juz shw me. . . wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2009
Moyola:

Ah dun mean 2 koba yu jare, juz shw me. . . wink

Na so e dey start! grin cheesy tongue

@ request: No can do! cheesy grin tongue cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2009
kuro jare! 'in kamera' nko? tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2009
Moyola:

kuro jare! 'in kamera' nko? tongue

Yehhhhhhhh! Aya mi nja, eru nba mi! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2009
lol! Ogbeni, kilon ja e laya? cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2009
MI O FE KO GBEMI SAIYE!Nairaland

@ Request: Yes can do, only if u promise 2 leave ur bf and come 2 moi. wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2009
Okanran:

MI O FE KO GBEMI SAIYE!Nairaland

'In camera' ooooo! undecided

Okanran:

@ Request: Yes can do, only if u promise 2 leave ur bf and come 2 moi. wink

Promise 2 lv whOOO? haha! cheesy Naa!! cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2009
Moyola:

Promise 2 lv whOOO? haha! cheesy Naa!! cool

Problem solved, guess u won't be seeing the cutest of 'em all! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (100)

Three Words You See In The Picture / Names of Movies / How Wide Read Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.