Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,718 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:48 PM

Your Biggest Crush - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Biggest Crush (22201 Views)

What Is Your Biggest sexual Turn Off? / Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? / What Is Your Biggest Physical Turn Off From A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Biggest Crush by WesleyanA(f): 12:49am On Nov 28, 2005
goodguy:

Cheating on u ke? My biggest crush is on Lizzy, though she doesnt believe.

true confessions of the pastor's son
Re: Your Biggest Crush by goodguy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2005
rolleyes
Re: Your Biggest Crush by idiotboop(f): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2005
Hi guys

Just had to chip in on this one, this is the first time i'll talk about this so this, so bear with me, this is like therapy here. He was so tall, big brown eyes like omar epps, really athletic looking, Long legs with that nice bow at the bottom, not the sort that makes some ppl look handicapped. The cutest dimples, 10yrs older than me, i was 14yrs old.He spent one week with his father at our home and i used to spend my days in school dreaming of him,stealing glances at him while he chatted with my brothers.Cut long story short, brothers decided to embarasse me by showing him how tickly i got , those days i had a mad laugh, come to think of it still do as it goes. Anyway my crush decided he wud tickle me. well guys i thot i had won the lottery he was goin to actually touch me(gasp).U know how girls get when they fancy a guy, i run around abit fall on settee and for some mad reason i thot he was goin to kiss me, in my 14yr old,mills and boon deluded head everyone had disappeared and it was just me and my mr cute. Just as i thot the kiss wud come any minute now, eyes closed, .....he said ''hey why do u have ur eyes closed?'' i hear my brother's voice saying''looks like my baby sis has a crush''.Sounding like it came from another galaxy. THUMP!!! THE SOUND OF ME CRASHING BACK TO EARTH. I wanted to die,i ran out to their laughter resounding in my ears.
Re: Your Biggest Crush by goodguy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2005
rolleyes
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Outkast(f): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2005
bettyboop,oh!my.
My biggest crush was on the bad boy,should i say bad boy?well.I think I liked him cos he was older and the fact that he opened up to me, he totally confided in me. Anyway, his badness sent him out the school and to this day.I find myself wondering...My friends call his name and I blush.can you imagine.well...
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Outkast(f): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2005
bettyboop,oh!my.
My biggest crush was on the bad boy,should i say bad boy?well.I think I liked him cos he was older and the fact that he opened up to me, he totally confided in me. Anyway, his badness sent him out the school and to this day.I find myself wondering...My friends call his name and I blush.can you imagine.well...
Re: Your Biggest Crush by goodguy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2005
why did u post that twice?
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Outkast(f): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2005
dat was a mistake, why do u care?
Re: Your Biggest Crush by ocho(f): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2005
@ good guy, she's trying to make you get the point just incase you were............slow, so do you get it now??
i'm just kidding. don't take that seriously grin grin
Re: Your Biggest Crush by prettyH(f): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2005
bettyboop, was that ur crush or a story u were writing
Re: Your Biggest Crush by hotangel2(f): 1:40am On Nov 30, 2005
me think that was a story.

Or she was dreaming and then woke up.

Except of course she has a good descriptive english teacher... cheesy
Re: Your Biggest Crush by idiotboop(f): 3:11am On Nov 30, 2005
Hi
@hot angel and prettyh, this was a real crush i just have a way with words, i thot i'd put it across as entertaining as possible thats all.

P.s
You two will top on my list when my first book gets published

L8tr
Re: Your Biggest Crush by hotangel2(f): 3:32am On Nov 30, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy YAY me... im gonna be in a book. Wheewwwww Yehawwwww cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Biggest Crush by prettyH(f): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2005
@bettyboop,
girl ur crush was quite descriptive. Wish i had a way with words. Good for u girl. Pls whats gonna be the title of the book, so i'll know it when it comes out? wink
Re: Your Biggest Crush by kellorah: 1:04am On Dec 01, 2005
my celeb crush is : kian egan frm westlife!
my 'real life' crush is.....someone...u wudnt knw him
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Z4M4eva(f): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2005
@ Kellorah, Oh yeah! cheesy Kian Egan from Westlife is goodlooking than the rest  smiley
Re: Your Biggest Crush by kellorah: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2005
lol..yeah..too bad jodi albert frm hollyoaks has taken him already!!! sad
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Z4M4eva(f): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2005
Uh oh sad
Re: Your Biggest Crush by loveth(f): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2005
Z4M4eva hi.
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Z4M4eva(f): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2005
Hey, Loveth smiley
Re: Your Biggest Crush by loveth(f): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2005
hey smiley
Re: Your Biggest Crush by goodguy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2005
I've never had a crush on a celebrity. It's kinda stupid to me.. tongue
Re: Your Biggest Crush by nike4luv(f): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2005
u shut it!
Re: Your Biggest Crush by kellorah: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2005
nike4luv:

u shut it!
ha-ha
goodguy:

I've never had a crush on a celebrity. It's kind of stupid to me.. tongue
well, u might say so...but come to think of it, i fink every1 has got a celeb crush..includin U
Re: Your Biggest Crush by goodguy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2005
Tell me something I don't know.. cool
Re: Your Biggest Crush by kellorah: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2005
goodguy:

Tell me something I don't know.. cool
Lol...dnt lie...jst admit it..there's no harm done there!
there must b someone.
k k ...if u were forced to get together wiv someone..who wud it b?
Re: Your Biggest Crush by goodguy(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2005
hot-angel cool
Re: Your Biggest Crush by kellorah: 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2005
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh atlast!!!!!! u actually admitted it!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehehe
phewwwwww. i'm so glad u admitted it!
hot_angel where art thou grin
Re: Your Biggest Crush by nddy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2005
my biggest Celebrity crushes should be Tyra and Kelly Rowland. I beat any of those joint .
Re: Your Biggest Crush by loveth(f): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2005
really?
Re: Your Biggest Crush by whiteshark(m): 7:52am On Dec 04, 2005
R we still having crushes I been think say ....... well make una take care sha..
Re: Your Biggest Crush by loveth(f): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2005
my cear thats true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? / Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' / Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.